All Comments on 'Blessed Ch. 03: Love and Classes'

by TwilitDesires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Good

When I saw this was the third chapter, I couldn't remember if I had read anything.

So I read them all, you are good. Humour and sex, not forgetting the character development.

I look forward to the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dang. Sharing in a Harem story is a no go for me. Such a shame, I was really enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goat

Amazing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I have read all three chapters and am impressed. You developed your characters and made them interesting. You write a good backdrop story and I appreciate that the sex adds to the story, not just thrown in. I look forward to more chapters as you have my attention. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

Other than preferring a bit more possessiveness in the male protagonist of harem stories (i.e. wants to be the only male), I like this story very much so far. I wait impatiently for inspiration to bring you back to it.

Thank you for sharing it.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

While I'm not a fan of sharing, myself, I agree that if you set the rules for your story/world, sticking too them is a legitimate argument. Suspension of disbelief will carry you a ways, but consistency and believability will take you farther.

The only real question in my mind at this point is, what's the birth control logic in this one? Can the species interbreed? Is there a herb/spell being used? Or is the explanation just "Magic" and leave it at that? I assume the pregnancy discussion will come up at some point, given that your MC is the chosen of a fertility goddess.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

A harem MC whose entire cock fits in an elf's mouth? Kinda weak and feeds into the whole sharing concern imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwilitDesires@TwilitDesires
/Just a guy who wants to be an author and has finally started to put in real effort towards that dream. I've got a lot of varied interests and tastes, not only in who I find attractive (petite and tiny has its place, so does bimbo-busty; fierce femme-fatales and vulnerable in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES