All Comments on 'Blessing the Harvest'

by LynnLaVie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seed deposit, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To be chosen the Goddess' "tribute/sacrifice" is indeed an honor...especially when that tribute is appreciated by all participants. May she repeat her sacrifice over and over....

A very enjoyable rendition of the "Harvest Queen" ceremony. Would that there were more volunteers....

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 2 years ago

It has to be 5 honoured stars,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How deliteful! When she was 34 my wife participated in a similar ritual, we were part of a hippie community and she was chosen because she'd recently had a hysterectomy so there was no chance of pregnancy; (the fertility rite was only for the crops--not for making more little hippies!) She lost count but I didn't: she orgasmed for nearly all of the 43 different cocks she took into her cunt, mostly from behind, until she was nearly exhausted, at which point she rolled over on her back and then just lay there as 29 more made their deposits, she being too exhausted to do much more than just lie there with her legs open. (By the way, the crops were very good that year! So good that she was the "chosen" one for the next 8 years, when we moved away. We were guests at the commune 6 years after that, and they chose her again, even at the age of 49. Again, she lost count, but I didn't: 71, and this time she wasn't exhausted so was able to enjoy nearly that number of orgasms.) And yes, I did enjoy watching her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous