Blessings from Father Matt

Story Info
Discovered by Father Matt.
1.5k words
4.34
6.8k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I saw Father Matt everyday and had conversations with him. I must say I didn't know him all that well.

That was to change.

He was tall, over 6'4 and how should I say, a little obese. Not overly handsome with a dark brooding face. There were of course the rumors that every priest deals with. Is he gay?

Well I can now confirm he is not.

Late one day the phone rang in my office. It was Father Matt.

"Mrs. P is it possible for you to stop at the rectory on your way home?"

Of course, but only if you quit calling me Mrs. P, I said laughing.

"Your husband and I were good friends and it only feels appropriate. But if you like I'll call you Sheri."

Thank you Father. I was just joking you can call be anything you wish.

"I'll remember that Sheri" he said with a chuckle.

I'll be there a little after 4. Is that ok?

"That would be perfect Sheri, i'll see you then."

Although curious I didn't give it another thought for the rest of the day. After all this was a busy school with a lot of things going on. I'm sure my help was needed some where.

At 4 o'clock I locked the office and headed towards the rectory. As it's almost directly across the street it only took a minute or so to get there.

Knocking on the door I was startled when the door opened immediately. It was like he had been waiting directly behind it.

"Come in, come in Sheri. Thank you for coming over. Can we talk in my office?"

Of course Father. As i followed him in I looked around. What a beautiful place. Ornate with no expenses spared.

We entered his office and I almost gasped. From the floor to ceiling book shelves to the exquisite desk. It was beautiful.

As he sat down at the desk I stood in front of it.

"Please Mrs. P have a seat."

As I sat I was actually glad I had picked this dress to wear today. Mid calf length, very conservative.

What can i do for you Father?

A smile crept onto his normally stern face. "Well Sheri perhaps we can do something for each other."

Of course Father Matt i'd be happy to.

"Give me a moment Sheri" as he opened his laptop.

He had obviously found what he was looking for. Looking up and smiling at me, he slowly turned the laptop until I could see.

There i was in all my glory impaled on two cocks, one in my mouth one in my ass. He then started to scroll through them. The whole time I could sense him watching me. All i could mumble was, I'm so sorry Father, can I ever be forgiven?

"Of course you can be Sheri, acts of penance must be done which i'm sure your aware."

I knew where this was going. I wasn't going to try and defend myself. The pictures explained everything.

Without thinking i asked, who gave you these, Mike or Ben?

"I didn't know who the two gentleman were until you just told me Sheri. But i should have known."

My mouth dropped, there was only one other place Father Matt could have got these.

"Boys will be boys Sheri. I caught Danny and a couple of his friends looking at them in study hall. Rest assured they no longer have them. I confiscated his phone, copied them then erased them before returning it."

I don't know what to say Father Matt.

"Thats the beauty of it Mrs. P you don't have to say anything. Just get over here crawl under my desk. Your about to fulfill one of Father Matt's dreams.

The pictures, being in the rectory, sucking Father Matt off under his desk excited me. There was no hesitation on my part. I was doing it.

As I crawled under the desk, Father Matt unzipped his pants and pushed them to his ankles.

His cock was an average length but had some good thickness. The only issue was his belly being quite large might possibly hinder me. We shall see.

As Father push his chair back under the desk, he leaned back in order to give me better access to his cock.

"I need to tell you something Sheri. Chad would tell stories about you when we were golfing or having a drink. The more he drank the more he talked. He was proud of your sexual abilities and would brag about you. I would admonish him and tell him to stop. Even though I did't want him to. Little did he know that as he told his stories my cock would harden as I pictured you doing those things with me."

With that he grabbed my hair and pulled me to his cock that was already leaking precum.

Open mouth I took Father Matt's cock into my throat. I could easily throat him and I did.

"There you go Sheri, take it all. You ever had a priest fuck your pretty face Mrs. P? Your going to love it. I've fantasized for a long time about you. Having those beautiful lips of yours around my fat cock. Your mouth and throat coated with my seed. You want my cum don't you Mrs. P? Your longing to have Father Matt's cock unload down your throat, aren't you whore."

Pulling my mouth from his cock I looked up at Father Matt. Yes Father, bless me for I am a sinner and a cock sucker. Bless me with your cum, I beg you.

"Yes my dear, I will bless you with my seed from deep within my balls. Only cock sucking sinners receive this blessing. You definitely qualify Mrs. P."

I sucked Fathers cock like a mad woman. My slobber was running down his balls. My fingers were searching out his asshole.

Oh my god Mrs. P. What are you doing to me? I've never felt like this in my life you nasty slut!"

As I probed Father Matts ass I could hear him softly moan. I was giving the blow job of my life. I have been with better looking and much more fit men in my life. But there was something erotic about this.

"Ok Sheri, I can't take much more of this. Get up."

As i did Father Matt stood and kicked his pants out of the way.

"Turn around Sheri, bend over the desk."

As I did he grabbed my dress and pulled it up. With my bikini style panties exposed, I could hear his breathing deepening. He dropped to one knee and pulled them off. His hands were all over my ass. Then he spread it open and began to probe with his tongue. I pushed back into his face.

"You have a tasty ass Sheri but now my fat little cock wants some."

His hand was on my back pushing me face down onto the desk. I felt his cock start to poke my ass. In a manner of seconds he was in.

This pot belly man knew what he was doing. He obviously had done this before. I was to find out later that he had and with other parishioner wives. Sounds like I joined a club.

The grunting and groaning changed to a deep moan. His cock released a torrent of cum. I could feel it run down my legs.

He was spent. As he slumped into his chair he looked at me and laughed.

"Your husband wasn't a liar was he Mrs. P?"

No he wasn't Father Matt. You can go to hell for lying, right?

With both of us breaking into laughter about that. He stood up and honest to god, shook my hand. Rather strange wouldn't you say. After all just moments before his cock had been buried in my ass.

"Can I ask you something Sheri."

Of course Father Matt.

"Next month, myself and two of my seminary friends are getting together for a few days in Las Vegas. We've done it every year for the past 35 years. We rent a home with a pool. Its a lot of fun."

Ok Father whats the question?

" Well Sheri i'm thinking it would be great to have you go along as say a hostess. My friends would love It. If that's something your might be into?"

Well Father Matt I will have to think about that. Give me some time but it does sound fun!

"Please considerate it Mrs. P, It would be a great time and you know it. You would even have some free time to yourself as we golf a lot. We would rent you a car and of course give you spending money."

The money isn't necessary Father, I have no worries there. Only hookers get paid and I would be just your simple whore.

Father laughed and said "Of course my dear."

I will consider it Father, I promise.

I should get going home. Thank you for the blessing Father.

"A women like you should have abundant blessings my dear. Abundant and often."

And with that I headed towards home. Father Matt's cum still leaking from the blessing I received.