A Walk In The Park

Story Info
My I have some friendly neighbors!
1.4k words
4.2
14.9k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Sunday morning after receiving my special blessing in the rectory. I sat in mass listening to Father Matt talk about how everyone battles with sin. Obviously, both Father and I were losing the battle.

Sitting directly in front of me was Leon.

I have mentioned Leon before, the handsome black widow. As he walked along side of me leaving church I said to him, Good morning Leon.

Turning to me with a big smile said, "Good morning Mrs.P, how are you doing today?"

I'm doing great, how about you?

"Well Mrs. P, I guess i'm just trying to resist sin in my life, like Father Matt said," A grin spreading across his face. "How about you?"

Same thing Leon were all sinners aren't we?

"Yes we are, I'm happy to hear we have the same affliction. I'll keep your secret if you keep mine!"

I love secrets Leon.

Driving home a lot of thoughts went through my head. Most being of Leon.

I had noticed that Leon and his friends were now playing chess every afternoon in the park across the street from my house.

The next afternoon It was my intention to stroll by and stop for a chat. Just being friendly. The area where they played was somewhat private, a lot of trees and a few picnic tables.

I needed to dress to impress once again. How exactly to do that I didn't know, seeing as I would be wearing gym clothes.

A pale yellow top that would show my chest off. White spandex shorts, with no panties showing off my lower regions. I was ready.

Not knowing exactly who was there or how many, had me excited beyond belief. Around this corner and I would find out.

There they were, 4 of them. Leon of course I knew. The other 3, I did not recognize. Which was good. I love making new friends.

One of the strangers noticed me first and nudged Leon and pointed my way.

Leon looked up and I watched as a huge grin crossed his face. He waved me over as I could feel his friends eyes undress me.

"Well what do we have here, if it isn't Mrs. P. Boys this is Sheri, we attend the same church. In fact we just had a chat about being sinners, Seems Mrs. P is just like us, a sinner."

That invoked some laughter and some muttered comments from his friends.

"So what are you doing Sheri?"

Just going for a walk Leon, got to stay in shape you know.

"Damn Sheri it's working," he said as he looked me up and down. "All you need is a little cardio, if you know what I mean. Turn around so me and the guys can see what you got to offer."

My heart was pounding as I slowly turned around. There were some suggestions on what I could do or they could do with my ass.

"Fuck!! Damn bitch hope you don't mind me saying Mrs. P but you got an ass to die for, old Leon thinks you ought to walk this black man home."

Now Leon that wouldn't be very nice to your friends, would it? I slowly smiled at each one and received grins from all.

"You really are a sinner, aren't you Mrs.P?"

Just on my good days Leon.

As Leon introduced his friends by name I blanked them out. I wasn't concerned about their names. I can tell you, besides Leon, one was black and two were white. Older than I but men never the less.

One the guys pointed towards a trail leading off into some trees. " Shall we Mrs. P. Do you care to take a walk with 4 horny old men?"

Sure! Lets take a walk. I led the way to make sure that all 4 got a good view of my ass. They followed close. I could feel hands reach out and rub my ass and legs.

Then Leon's voice boomed out "Thats far enough Sheri, get on your fucking knees."

By the time I turned around they had all dropped their pants. It was a buffet of cocks for me. 2 black, 2 white. How lucky can one girl get.

No one was oversized, Leon was the largest at maybe 8, the others maybe 6 or 6.5". I dropped to my knees and waited.

All 4 gathered around me, stoking their cocks as I looked up at each and every one of them.

"Mrs. P you gonna love this shit, 4 cocks at one shot. Damn bitch you must love sucking dick."

Oh I do Leon, I really do! Who's first?

One by one I sucked their cocks, sometimes two pushing into my mouth at once. Some were more forceful than others. I love alpha men, there my favorite. If you want my mouth, take my mouth, no need to be nice. There is no reason to be gentle, none at all.

Everyone seem to want a tongue bath. I was learning to love doing this. One by one they offered me their sack. This was one of my refound talents. It seemed to drive men wild. Sucking on a mans balls is also another huge turn on for me. It was something I picked up in college

After what seemed like forever I was pulled to my feet. I stood as they pulled my top and sports bra off. Each one licking and sucking my nipples. Next were my spandex running shorts. They were cast aside as I felt a finger in my ass and one in my pussy. Then there was more than one in each opening.

"Get down on your hands and knees Sheri" said Leon. "Us boys gonna run a train on that fine ass of yours."

As soon as i was on the ground I could feel Leon's cock in my ass. I soon learned he was not the gentle type. Neither were his 3 friends. As Leon was balls deep in my ass, his friend the oldest of the three. Dropped to his knees in front of me and offered his cock. Not wanting to be rude I opened my mouth.

There is nothing better than having a cock in ones mouth and another in their ass. Believe me, I know.

I don't know how long Leon fucked me. But his friends thought he had enough and were getting restless. My scalp was getting sore from Leon pulling my hair, I was ready for a break.

"Here it comes Sheri you nigger fucking slut," shouted Leon.

It was a massive load, with much of it dripping from my ass. As Leon pulled out he was immediately followed by another.

I was being pounded and loving it. My tits were now handles. Cocks were being shoved in my face. Now I was taking their loads in both ends. One after another I was used by all 4.

I stayed on my hands and knees as I listened to them congratulate each other.

"Fuck man! I thought i was gonna blow a hole out the back of her head when I shot my load."

"Hell dude I had cum running out her ass."

On and on they went. Proud they had fucked me into submission.

Once again they stood in front of me.

"One more thing Sheri" said Leon. " Time to clean us up."

I started to protest, their cocks had been in my ass. This was not something I wanted to do. But I had no choice. I was here to serve.

One at a time their cocks appeared in front of me covered in their cum. One by one I licked them clean. It really wasn't that bad.

As they handed me my clothes, I dressed.

Thank you guys i really enjoyed myself.

"No thank you Sheri, it was our pleasure believe me!" said Leon.

"Really Sheri", said the older white guy. "I haven't had a bj like that since the Adult Theater over on Main St."

Well thank you again guys. Maybe another time?

"Fucking right Mrs. P, us boys need some of that Sheri pussy!"

Which was followed by a chorus of "Fuck yes!"

I'm going gentleman. This lady needs a bath. With some slaps on my ass, I was off.

Walking for home I could feel their juices inside me.

Once at home I ran my bath and climbed in. Running a warm wash cloth over my breasts my mind drifted to the Adult Bookstore that Leon's friend mentioned. That could be interesting.

But not today.