All Comments on 'Blind Date Ch. 04'

by katxmeowx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
totallyateasetotallyateasealmost 14 years ago
Another sexy chapter!

Well done Kat another hot and steamy read.

Keep it coming ducks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I like this story but...

In Ch. 01 you have this quote from Chloe...

<i>The ecstasy, the high when you reach that place where the world vanishes, you see stars and you scream like a Banshee. The word 'relationship' doesn't exist in her vocabulary, which was why she had to leave she was in risk of falling for him. For this man whose name she hadn't even remembered.</i>

But then somehow at the end of Ch. 03, you have Anthony proposing to her and she agrees ... but there is really no intervening story that brings them closer together personally/emotionally (beyond just sex). So while I like the main characters and want them to find happiness with each other, I don't see any plausible reason for Paige to fall head-over-heels for Anthony nor do I see why he would impetuously propose to her.

Your writing style is excellent and quite enjoyable to read, but you need to do a better job with character development and not rush the story too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree

with the comment below. The basics for a great story are there, it just needs a bit more development. Even if it was just that she researched him whilst he was away or something so that they can get an idea of each other's personalities and character. But I think what you have got so far is well written in itself.

I'd read more if there was more!

stevenlent1957stevenlent1957over 4 years ago
Kind of rushed it

It was a very good story but you kind of rushed it along. It needed the characters built up some more to give the story depth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkatxmeowx@katxmeowx
I am no longer a student but I am still a hopeless romantic, who loves to read and write. I currently live in China teaching English. I would like to apologize for not publishing for so many years. I would like to say a big thank you for the people still reading my stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Blind Date Ch. 03 Previous Part
Blind Date Series Info