Blind Threesome

Story Info
My fantasy for a 1st time encounter with a long term friend.
2k words
3.83
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up in the city on April 29/30th and I finally want to meetup with you and fulfill my fantasy with a 3some.

We have discussed this before briefly at one of our previous appointments and you said you had a mature friend who might be able to participate. Here's hoping🤞🏼

I want to do this. I'm 100% committed to getting this right and I hope we can arrange my fantasy - if not all of it at least some of it - if time allows.

I would like to say that money is no object - But it is. Lets try and get the financials out of the way before any commitments.

We can talk about this when we have a phone call next week.

I know best laid plans are always a disaster when it comes to me. Once I get horny everything can go out the window.

I will be meeting Diane's friend for the first time. Dave and Diane have met numerous times before and Dave is familiar with every inch of Diane's body.

Diane's friend is somebody he has never met before but he is keen to expand his fantasies into a "blind" threesome.

Previously when Dave had been lucky enough to spend time with Diane, she had been more than willing to offer her services and experiences in finding Dave's inner fantasies and kinkiest secrets, But Dave is shy and finds it difficult to maintain a fantasy once he gets excited and horny.

This time will be different. This will be meticulously planned and if every one is up for some fun we can all have an experience to build on for hopefully more encounters in the future.

Dave is nervous, excited and horny as hell.

All of his visits to see Diane previously have been spent with an hour beforehand looking in retail shops in the lingerie department's trying to find white or sheer vintage cotton granny knickers.

Dave loves all things retro: Girdles, pleated skirts, pencil skirts with FF nylons, open crotch spanx or high waisted control pants.

He has a real kink for mature women who dress up in vintage clothing.

Dave is in his late 40's and Diane is within a rear or two of Dave.

All Dave fantazises about is mature women, now that he is nearly 50 his ideal woman would be sixty plus. Dave is hoping Diane's friend is close to sixty at least.

Dave gets as much enjoyment and a thrill from the hour before the appointment as he does from the one hour meeting.

To be honest. Dave secretly wants to be forced to wear these panties and humiliated while wearing them, but he would never admit this.

Lara ( I'm calling Diane's s friend Lara as i dont know her name yet or how old she is) will also be meeting Dave for the first time and Dave wants his first meeting with Lara to be something unique.

THE INITIAL MEETING

The first thing Diane does when she opens the door is bring Dave inside, gives him a kiss on the cheek and pull a blindfold over his eyes.

He is taken by the arm by Diane through the hallway and into a bathroom, he can hear the shower running. Dave can't see anything but he can sense another person is also there.

Diane says to Dave " we need to get you clean and ready -let's get some of these clothes off of you.

Dave then feels 2 pairs of hands start to undress him, he cant tell which hands are Diane's or Lara's.

Within a minute he is standing naked and blindfolded in a room with Diane and a total stranger.

He is guided into the shower by Diane and she says "you should have a good wash before we can all go any further."

As weird as it is Dave washes himself with the blindfold on with one or 2 people are in the room watching him wash.

It's embarrassing but Dave makes sure to clean every bit of him especially his anus as he is always hoping Diane will rim his butt hole during his visit. It's the most enjoyable experience he has ever had with her, and its what keeps him coming back time after time.

When Dave has finished showering he is helped out of the shower and is instructed to stand still, he is soaking wet and wants to dry himself but is told that first he must wear the panties that he brought with him.

Soaking wet and still blindfolded he is helped into his new underwear and then told to get down on his hands and knees.

Dave is about to fulfill part one of his perfect fantasy.

Game On!

Who's who?

VICE VERSA

Dave is instructed to kneel at the edge of the toilet bowl.

Either Diane or Lara then climb over his head where Dave is kneeling and tell him to lift his head up high so he can get close to whats about to happen.

Dave knows what to do, he has to figure out who's crotch is in front of him.

He feels 2 things happen at once

1. The person behind him releases a warm liquid down his back and he can feel it dripping into his panties.

2. The other person infront of him grabs his head and pulls it into their dry warm crotch.

Dave is trying to concentrate on the wonderful setting that is before him and trying to figure out if Diane's almost bald pussy is within a few inches of his face through a pair of what seem to be soft cotton or towelling panties. He is also thinking to himself - Is there a total stranger pissing down his back??

Or Vice Versa.

All of this takes place in total silence as Dave knows the sound of Diane's voice and he would know who is who if either of the two women speak.

Dave pushed his face into the crotch that is in front of him, he smells, tastes, and tries to figure out if he knows this pussy???

He definitely knows one of the pussys in the room. In the past 10 to 15 years he has probably spent a combined time of at least two to three hours licking, sucking and tasting Diane's labia, clitoris and ass. Dave loves facesitting and Diane knows it too.

Then she sits down and starts urinating into the bowl.

Dave can hear it and smell it but he doesn't know if it's Diane or not. She then stands up and moves aside.

2 seconds later- after some position switching, there is another crotch in his face. This time it's a damp vagina underneath a dry pair of panties. There is definitely a taste of moisture as Dave puches his face into what is before him - Dave still cant work out who is who in the room.

Again he is pulled into her crotch, inhaling, tasting and trying to guess if it's Diane's vagina or not?

He can also feel a hand slide down the back of his panties, this time it feels like an oily hand and some fingers are teasing his ass - Its a great feeling!!

After a couple of minutes the person in front of him pulls their crotch away from his face, sits down on the toilet and urinates into the bowl (Dave cant see anything yet but he knows from the sound that she is pissing with her panties on)

Dave knows that once he gets to do all of this when there are no panties involved he will easily know which pussy is which - He cant wait to move to the bedroom.

The woman stands up and moves over next to her friend.

Lara then says, "its nice to meet you Dave, i hope you are enjoying yourself, why don't you follow the sound of my voice"

This is the first time Dave has heard Lara speak, she sounds very calm but direct and in control.

Dave had asked Diane for a threesome with another woman she was comfortable being intimate with, so Dave was really looking foreward to seeing these 2 ladies get passionate during the proceedings.

At this point Dave is told to move into the bedroom as he must now investigate both crotches and again guess who is who!

Still in his blindfold he is led into the bedroom. While crawling along the floor someone is stroking his ass and rubbing his groin.

He can hear Diane's voice clearly to his right hand side and Lara's voice behind him.

Once they get into the other room he Is told to lie down on the ground on his back and again he must try any work out which of the 2 ladies is about to sit on his face.

This time the First Lady has a skintight and soaking wet pair of panties and she is rubbing them on Daves chin and in his mouth.

Again Dave is unaware whether it is Diane or her friend.

She spends 2 minutes mashing and grinding her wet panties and pussy in his face - but he can't figure out who it is.

Its too wet for any distinguishing feeling of pubic hair or is it's Diane's hairless vagina he can taste.

She then slides down his chest and is sitting on his belly when the other soaking wet pussy is pushed into his face

Dave has never been so turned on.

He's not sure what's going on above him, he is lying there in total euphoria trying to figure out which vagina is which on the 2 women above him, one whom he has never even seen before.

He is also hoping that if he could see what was going on above him, if he was to take a peek around his blindfold -he might see these 2 women making out and kissing each other.

The second lady climbs off of him and removes her panties, she scrunches them up tight in her hand and squeezes them dry over Dave's face.

Next the other lady stands up and removes her panties, she does the same and drips the wet panties into Daves face.

Dave knows what's coming next, he can't get this wrong. He is 100 percent confident he will know the next pussy is either Diane's or not.

Dave is lying down awaiting what is coming next.

He can hear the 2 women discussing something in the room but he cant hear what they are saying

Next, he feels a gentle touch on his penis and a voice asks him to turn around on all fours again, its Lara that is asking him to move and she is whispering this into his ear while stroking his penis and rubbing him gently.

Her hands are warm, its like she has a warm oil or liquid and she is rubbing it into his balls and around his groin. Dave has never been so turned on.

Dave now rests on his elbows and knees and then he instructed to open his hips and make his knees wide apart.

The next instruction comes from Diane:

She says " Dave, i want you to copy me.

im going to use my tongue and i want you to use your tongue in exactly the same way on whats infront of you."

With that Dave feels who he presumes is Lara kneels down in front of him and she pushes her ass right back into Dave's face.

At the same time Dave feels what can only be Diane's tongue on his asshole. She starts licking and pushing her tongue in and around his anus.

He also starts to do the same to the ass that is in his face.

This continues for a few minutes. The person on the receiving end of Dave's tongue is grinding and moaning, Dave is 99% sure its not Diane's voice making the noises but she is definitely enjoying it.

Dave realises that the full bush of pubic hair that is in his face is that Lara.

Dave loves the taste of this new pussy; he has never had the pleasure of meeting in person (yet).

to be continued...