Blindfold

Story Info
Short spicy scene.
1.1k words
4.34
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell this difference between the two men from the way they fucked me. The first man, his cock was shorter but thick and turned up so that it somehow perfectly hit my g-spot every time he thrust into me. The other man's cock was longer which meant he regularly managed to touch my cervix. The sweet pain/pleasure of that was currently driving me insane as he steadily fucked me. The first man was faster and harder with his thrusts but the second man seemed intent on taking his time.

"Switch." Demanded a low voice from near my head.

The second man pulled his cock out of me and moved back so the first could fuck me again. I moaned loudly as being empty for even a second before gasping loudly when the first man shoved deep into me in a single thrust. Before I could regain my composure, he began pumping in and out, his pace much faster then the second man. Moans fell from my mouth as the dick was fucked over and over into my gspot cause me to quickly climb toward orgasm. I started to shake with need. The session had been going on for so long now with the men switching every time I got close to cumming.

Whimpering with the need to cum I begged "please daddy please I need to cum please will you let me cum?!"

The voice by my head gave a low chuckle before petting my hair gently. "Not yet pet, I want to see if you can hold out a little longer. You're doing so well though baby. I love watching you take cocks for me"

My whimpering turned to a whine as I shook my head back and forth. It was too much, I needed to cum. My brain was completely empty but for my need. I began to babble, unable to hold back my pleas.

"Please Daddy please I need to cum so badly I can hold much longer! Please I need it so badly, I promise I'll be a good girl just please please please let me cum!"

The hand petting my hair stopped for a moment, "does my little girl need a break for a bit? Do you need some pain to help you focus?"

"Yes!" I gasped out knowing that pain would help me. "Please daddy, I want to be good for you! Please I need pain"

"Shhh baby I know what you need" the voice said before leaning down to kiss my lips gently.

"Step back" the low voice ordered and cock in me was immediately withdrawn.

With the blindfold on, I couldn't see anything around me but I could sense that Daddy had moved away from my head. I heard steps towards the side of the room then the squeak of the cabinet opening. A whimper of relief fell from my mouth as I tried to relax myself. I was tied in such a way that I was unable to do much beyond a small wiggle. My bards were stretched out above me, wrists held secure in leather cuffs while my legs were forced up and wide open. My pussy was completely on display for everyone in the room and just the thought of that made me wet. The footsteps moved back over toward me. This time though I could tell he was walking toward my exposed pussy. I whimpered in anticipation. My pussy was throbbing with the need to cum.

The room was silent for a long moment before the sound of a flogger swinging through the air broke the quiet.

"Ahhh" I screamed as pain exploded in my cunt. But it had just begun. Immediately the flogger was lifted and then fell hard on my cunt. Each time pulling a scream from my lips. The pain was slowly building more and more with each slap of the leather. My arousal mused with the pain somehow making me begin to climb toward orgasm again.

"Oh my fucking god" I scream inches from cumming. "Please may I cum daddy?!"

Everything stops suddenly. The flogger stops falling and all that can be heard is the sounds of my panting and pitiful moans.

"Undo her hands" Daddy ordered and suddenly my hands were being released from the cuffs.

"Now angel, here's what's going to happen. You are going to try your hardest to jerk off my two friends while I fuck you. If you can manage to keep jerking them for a whole minute without cumming, I will allow you to orgasm as much as you want. Understand?"

Frantically I nod, "yes daddy I understand". I eagerly reach out my hands desperate to find the two men's cocks. After a moment of fumbling, the cocks are placed in my hands and I whimper, waiting for the clock to start.

"Good girl." Daddy says with a chuckle. Another long pause before I am impaled on his cock.

"Oh fuck" I scream, my head snapping back. It was so intense after the flogging. It took everything in me not to cum on the spot. I force myself to take deep breaths trying desperately to hold back.

"Time starts now" daddy says and begins to fuck me. I sob in pleasure at the speed and depth of his thrusts. Trying to distract myself from my throbbing pussy, I begin jerking the two men off earnestly, working their cocks hard and fast.

"50!" Daddy says, his voice seeming to be barely affected by the rough fucking he was giving me. I whimper but keep holding on.

"40" Daddy continued, his pace steady. The men I was jerking were beginning to moan as well.

"30" said Daddy, beginning to pant with the effort.

"20." My shaking was so intense I could barely contain myself. Moans mixed with swears were falling from my mouth in a constant stream.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6." He said, thrusting extra hard with each number.

"5. 4. 3. 2....." he paused for a long moment, making me sob.

"Please!" I screamed

"1. Cum now" he demanded and I exploded. Shaking violently a long scream filled the air as my pussy convulsed with pleasure. The orgasm lasted so long I had to pant for air to keep from passing out. The man on my right came with a groan, covering my tit with his cum. All through the first orgasm daddy kept pumping, prolonging the pleasure. The man on my left exploded loudly, cumming on my other tit.

"That's my good girl, cum baby, cum for me" daddy said, slowing his thrusts a little.

Completely rung out, I realized finally that he was still hard in my cunt.

"Daddy?" I managed to gasp out, questioningly.

An evil chuckle filled the room. "Oh baby, do you think that was it? I've just barely begun" he growled before thrusting deep once more.