Blindfolded and Waiting

Story Info
My full submission. A first person, present tense narrative.
1.2k words
3.65
15k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had adventures like tonight on many occasions, but my heart still pounds hard and ruthlessly in my chest, like it is the first time. I hear it in my ears, feel the blood in my veins rhythmically pushing faster through my body. I see nothing. You like it that way, need it that way. A blindfold is the only article of clothing I am permitted. Not that you ever exercise your control over me, you don't need too. You like things just so, and I love being just that. I am naked, stretched out over a queen size bed. Every inch of my body is on display, exposed, available.

My mind races, flooded with excitement, anticipation, and anxiety. It almost feels like fear but I am never really afraid when I am with you. What do you have planned for me? There will be others joining in the fun tonight, my blindfold assures me of that. My anxiety is peaking, so much so, that I have lost track of your movements in the room. I listen for you, for the rustle of your clothing when you move, for the clunk of your beer bottle being set on a table. Nothing. I want you badly, to feel your hard cock thrusting deep into me, your warm hands exploring my body, your thumbs circling my nipples playfully. But I know we are a ways off from me reaping my reward.

I listen again. Silence. It is too quiet now, and for a brief moment I wonder if I am alone, or not alone. The reality of what I must look like hits me like a wave and insecurity washes over me. I want to cover up my body. Just as I start to reach for a corner of the bedspread and about to call out your name, a warm hand tenderly grips my ankle. Did I miss the click of the hotel room door? I feel the bed sink down slightly with the weight of someone kneeling between my legs on the bed. My breath hitches. Two warm hands now press firmly where my hips meet my legs, and pull me down until my ass is pressed snuggly against a pair of thick strong thighs. My fingertips caress the hair on the legs as I am put in a better position. The familiar warm hands, muscular thighs, I know it is you.

You push your hard cock into me, I moan loudly from the pleasure of it and at the same time I hear you exhale. It's the kind of exhale one emites as they step into a shower after a long day of backbreaking work in the sun. You spread my legs wide and slowly massage my clit with your thumb in a slow circular rhythm. You start to move in me, slow steady thrusts, but I am too excited and elated that I have you in me so soon. I climax, pushing my hips hard into yours to receive more of you, deeper into me. It is only when I hear your soft almost cooing voice saying "Shhh...quiet" that I realize how voicetress I have become.

You continue your slow sweet rhythm as I attempt to focus my efforts on doing as I am told. I love how your thick hard cock hits my g spot just right. Just as I start to lose myself again in the pleasure of you, I hear the soft thud of the hotel room door bounce once against the night latch. I instinctively freeze, my legs tighten around you as I try to make myself smaller. My breath stops, and I am raw with the knowledge that I am blindfolded, naked, getting fucked, and about to be offered up to a stranger in any way you see fit. I can feel rather than see your devilish smile, the pleasure you take from my unnerved comprehension. My skin feels hot even though I start to shake slightly. Even the cool air in the room feels invasive as my sense of exposure swells.

The trance breaks as you firmly thrust into my wet pussy again. My body betrays me. My legs fall open wide, and a moan of pleasure escapes my mouth. As you continue your slow tantalizing work, all of my reservations, logic, and inhibitions melt away. Your speed increases slightly and the muscles in your arms and legs tighten. I can feel your excitement, how much you love seeing me like this, yours, to do with as you please. Your vigor gives me license to completely let go, to submit, and for these few blissful moments I want nothing more than to be your toy, your pet, your good little slut.

I feel the mattress compress to my left. A stranger is next to me on the bed. You continue fucking me and I am so turned on. I want to please, and am ready to be used. I expect my mouth to be filled with a cock for me to service. I am anticipating being penetrated at both ends. I wait patiently, like your good little slut should, but it is hard to focus when your dick is so deep inside me, giving me pleasure I have not yet earned. Twice, I briefly feel a slightly trembling hand touch me, once on the top of my head and once on my left thigh.

In the back of my mind, it occurs to me that I am being watched, not played with. I again climax from the feel of you and from imagining your expression as you take in the scene; teeth bared, ravenous with lustful admiration. I am brought back to the present by your voice, casual and light "Open you mouth." I zealously do as I am told but I quickly lose my focus as you relentlessly continue fucking me. Your voice again, this time with a slightly chiding tone. The kind of tone one would use with a new puppy or a small child "Open". I open my mouth wide again, and am rewarded as the stranger fills my eager mouth with a load of his hot cum. I keep perfectly still as I feel him shake the last into the space I have provided, until I am sure I have caught every drop. As I swallow I am more turned on than ever. Your pace quickens, your muscles tighten and you hold me firmer than before. I vaguely know the stranger has gotten up, put on his clothes and left, but he is irrelevant. It is you who I want to please, and I know I have done well.

I smile to myself, pleased, and feel another orgasmic wave coming to consume me again. You pause your exquisite thrusts and playfully say "Why are you smiling?" "Because that was so fucking hot Bradley." I reply. There is what feels like a long pause where I assume you are examining me and a ghost of my previous angst surfaces. Then I hear that light casual tone that you use when you want my submission. It sounds conversational, like a suggestion, but we both know better "Well I suppose it is good that you are enjoying yourself, as there may be a few more guests this evening. Why don't you get up and go prepare yourself." I freeze while my brain wraps around this realization. Then I slowly rise to do as I am told.