All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 04'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
another in the long line of blame the husband stories

when you can't justify her being a slut, find away to blame the husband.

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
PerfectPerfect

Perfect

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Nice to see the role reversal

We read many of these stories where the wife is the cheater and the husband gets his revenge. I think Cliff got off easy. Great story. A 5 Star Rating.

The_NexusThe_Nexusabout 4 years ago
Evie

So I was wrong about Evie. Ok story

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Really GOOD

Not too many times am I surprised with stories in this category but this one was perfect, as other commenters have said. I echo their approval and appreciation of your writing skills, I hope to read more of your stories soon. Thank You 5*****

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Cracking little series

Well written, good plot and highly believable characters, really pleased I found your work. It really is very good. Thank you.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
What a story.

This is a story of a woman that was really stupid. But I guess if she was smart in the first place Chapter 2 couldn't have happened and 3 and 4 wouldn't went the way they did. A lot of imagination thought went into this story line. As they use to say on The Smothers Brothers, "very interesting".

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumalmost 3 years ago

Tone perfect. An absolutely wonderful story. I am curious about your protagonist's name. Marie Wolcott - doesn't seem a name that would jump to the forefront of a storyteller. I knew a Marie Wolcott once when I lived in Michigan years ago. I have no idea why but I am able to easily place her into this character you so beautifully carved.

I am thrilled to have just now discovered your writing. I look forward to reading many more of your stories. You possess a rare talent. One final thought - I absolutely love smart and strong women characters. Your Marie was that and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story—loved all but the very end, and I can’t say why. Just didn’t have the very warm feeling of the rest.

Keep writing!

Bill

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

It's a great story. I would have preferred more BTB approach, but you justified taking a softer route ih a believable way so 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dirty trick for a husband to pull on an innocent woman. Something I would never do.but when my girlfriend and I had a disagreement over her dancing with I considered too many different men two were black. She was telling me that she would probably go to another party with them. Blowing off her mouth as too how much bigger they felt compared to me. I said that great go for it but I would advise you to make sure they use protection and get tested afterwards. They both have been on the contact list from whores that they have been with. Plus I know for a fact that both is paying child support. You have make a wonderful choice your parents will be proud. I walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the writing in this story. Especially appreciate that the main character was going to give their child up for adoption rather than have an abortion. Loved the attitude portrayed.

Disagree with comment that the woman was stupid - She was manipulated. David and Evie really weren't very good friends.

End of the story kind of "petered out".

Keep writing

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it 5 stars because for once the woman wasn't painted as a brain dead bimbo as happens so often in Lit stories. She gave a whole new meaning to "BTB"...burn the bastard!

And she did it without messing up his ability to have to pay child support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice little twist 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a story I've thought the Loving Wives category needs as something of a counter balance to all the cheating wives btb stories here, and I won't pretend that I don't read those and for the most part enjoy them, I just know the reality, that cheating spouses include both sexes, and if historically reported statistics are accurate, men are even more guilty as a gender than women are. Though I suspect that over the last 50 or 60 years, especially since the development of the birth control pill the percentage of female cheaters has climbed to po9bably near equal levels with their male counterparts. And this is not said as from a woman's perspective. It's said from the perspective of a man who was cheated on by his own ex wife. I'm just level headed and fair enough to view it honestly. The discrepancy in numbers of stories of cheating spouses here being so heavily weighted on the side of the wife being the cheater is due I think to the greatest number of writers here being men. But btb can just as easily mean burn the bastard as burn the bitch, because in all fairness when applied to real life cheating spouses it should, be, and probably more often. Face it. The balance of power between the sexes has always been weighted toward us men. And as the saying goes, power corrupts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fresh and with interesting plot twists.

I'm normally not a fan of bi sexuality but you handled it very well.

I might have liked more pain for Ivan and maybe even Lynn.

5 stars for sure

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

His the one cheating, that is a good switch out of the norm on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the switch in this story. Way to go, girl! 5 stars.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop from the rear end of the megaphone.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

An excellent tale, well-written and totally absorbing. I enjoyed it immensely though much of it was heart wrenching. In the end, i5t was uplifting and hopeful. Good job, keep up the great work!! Oh, and thanks!

parenthesisparenthesis8 months ago

Nice twist. Thanks I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel like Ivan, narcissist that he is would have denied the setup with David until he was shown proof that he had indeed had sex with Marie. Nice story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Very creative. Marie was put upon by a guy with no backbone. A guy who deserved a smack down worst than any married cheater I have read about on this site. A little more background on the M/C's would have rounded out the presentation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very good story. Ivan was quite the asshole. It was good to see her reclaim her confident life life and squeeze the sorry bastard for all she could get. I hope she finds a man worthy of her to e a good father for Cliff.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a good tale to read, I wish you were still writing! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

A fine tale and a suitable dollop of natural justice for the despicable Ivan.

JR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous