All Comments on 'Blindsided Ch. 04'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another winner by you. RPSuch should be flattered with what you did with his "contribution". I hope you write more stories with your wonderful surprise endings.

Boyd

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
well done,

very good story, really enjoyed. the ending was great. a fan always.

writingdragonwritingdragonover 18 years ago
As Always

M'Lady ya done good, and in the words of a Georgia gentleman. "Now that yer dun girl, Woman git in tha truck." (Wink) Great Job!

WD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothing unusual here!

As usual you have woven another fine story. It is a joy to read your work.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I may be wrong but I didnt like the story much

I really do like your stories and most of those I usually agree with like this one as well, but I didnt really think it was great. Im glad the wife found out what was really going on in the end and came out on top. Im glad that the husband got at least a bit of what was coming to him. Other than these things though, I dont think it ranks among your best.

I was going to post after the first part that I hoped it wasnt a setup by the husband but I figured you liked suprises and twisting previously used plots on their ear so much that you might be doing it again. Maybe its because the wife seemed so nice in the first part and husband seemed distant at the very best, but it seemed like the ending was telegraphed to me.

When one person is so low and unlikable, it kinda ruins the emotional impact of the story imo. When you have one complete asshole without any redeeming qualities in a story, you can either make the recitation sorta dry and factual so it doesnt really have any emotional impact when the good girl finally wins (this story by my reading), or you can try to make it seem like something important was lost and someone was hurt very badly by their true love (not this story). In the first case, the story lacks emotion and suspense and in the second case, I always feel bad enough for the person I still feel sorry even if they turn the tables in the end. Its hard to think the wife lost anything at all in this story though and its hard to be anything but glad for her that she saw what an ass her husband was and got on with her life without him.

Maybe it was just my mood when I read the story and maybe it was just because you didnt intend the reader to guess what was coming so soon (maybe made me subconsciously distance myself from the emotions of the heroine because I knew she was going get screwed over or something), but I found something lacking in the story. As I said before, other than being happy the good girl won, I didnt really feel much of anthing while reading the story.

Still really like your stories and think you are one of the most creative authors on this site even if I didnt think this story was up to your usually standard. Thanks a lot for writing and please keep it up.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Very Nice....

After al the torment and heart ache we now get to the crusable of the tale.

And I was not let down. Not only did our suffering Ex finally have her just say, she also was able to 'balance the scales' of justice.

Now some, like me, would have wanted some revenge on the dumb asseed husband.

Guess he found out his 'dream of the affair' was crushed by the reality of what he did.

Good...stupid peace of trash.

and Pat51 I love you....the best and ONLY revenge sex that I will EVER fully support.

That was you at the best... you had me all ready to be pissed off then BAM I was overjoyed.

You are the Mistress of Literotica.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Blindsided is absolutely correct

I have a foot in a few camps over this story.

I pretty well agree with DeadWould's comments after Ch3 - this story was NOT true to the genre. Could we have a crime fiction story where there was no crime? How did we get a cheating wife story without a cheating wife?

When a commentator complains about cheating/slut wives in this genre we get a flood of comments rhetorically asking "What do you expect in this category?" Well........

Average Joe also had some good points. Which charatcter was there to root for in this story? I found no one.

There was no emotion at all. Seemed like a whole lot of facts just plainly stated. A 'statement of facts' read to a court by an uninterested clerk.

All that said, it was an okay story, but definitely not one of those "Grab & Hold you" stories we are so used getting from Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well someone must tell the truth!

Just plain drivel! Unadulterated drivel.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

A very good ending to a wonderful, erotic story. Vindictiveness rightfully reared its ugly head at the ending on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've done it again

Patricia51:

I knew you'd put the twist to the tale. A great story except everything in me wanted Marie to have her pound of flesh. I do think you ended the story the best way possible; A woman who is surrounded by friends, and is able to live with herself, knowing she can handle life even if it is as a single lady. Thankfully Ivan didn't turn her into a bitter woman, which is why I like your ending, she just wants to get on with her life. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A well crafted tale!

Thank you. I liked the touch of throwing David back at him.

I didn't see any point of any additional revenge or retribution. She has a new life, she is happy, and she's financially secure. What's to need?

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's Ok

I agree with Average Joe's comments...I was left unsatisfied with the story....

I really don't know the purpose of the story...take out the child...and you have nothing. Now if she had an abortion and stayed with hubby and then all this came to light......all her actions would have been more justifiable and would require consequences. But it is apparent that Ivan and Marie...did not know each other very well. It seemed too easy to sign the "quick flip" divorce and move on....Marie was not a fighter...she was a submissive...which is not in character with the author's strong female heroines in her other stories. It was very apparent when she "submitted" to two female lovers...I wonder what kind of story line it would be if it was "Diane" and not "David" she woke up to...

Besides Ivan was not bright in his plan. I think Marie was just very dumb in believing it...I think the story structure had to many holes to stop the flood. If Marie liked girls...she should have said something to Ivan...that way her bi side would have been fulfilled with Ivan participating thereby not needing an affair...

And having Marie pregnant was simple nonsense...

Anyways better luck next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a story about dumb people

well, a story about dumb people is realistic. she was dumb to fall for it, he was dumb to try and set it up. but there are dumb people in the world.....

while the award was better than nothing, it was not really reaming it to him. 50% is normal. where was the payment for trying to defraud her? where was the payment for pain and emotional turmoil? that would have been more satisfactory.

as for letting the kid go with dad - huh? he tried to crimminally defraud, subjected her to drugs, lies, cheating - and then she wants the kid to go with the bum, because kids have to know their daddy?

well, it is weak.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Great story!

It appears Ivan got what he deserved but she was still rather lenient with him. I think she could have taken everything.

I thought it an odd touch that Lynn threw him out when she found out what he had done. I mean she's screwing a married man; does she really care what he does with the wife?

It is a good plot and well told. Enjoyable read!

RussHRussHover 18 years ago
I don't know what the noise is all about...

Most everyone loved it as usual. I don't comment all that much here, but had to on this one. Patti dear, you done GOOD. As is usual for your stories, I was hooked from start to finish. (i have to admit i waited 'til all 4 chapters were up before i read)

Some inexplicably said it didn't seem true to the genre, it was EXACTLY true to the 'LOVING wife' genre. She loved Ivan, was devastated by her seemingly betrayal of him, and put up with all his falsely reproachful actions. She didn't leave until she thought she had doubly betrayed him by getting pregnant by David.

All I have to say is I loved it, just like all you stories. Thank you for another fantastic effort. (please don't make me wait for 4 days next time)

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Sorry, but I'm split again on emotions here...

Ok, your a fantastic writer. You manage to get emotions in a story, whether we want them there or not. But the main thing I don't understand is that often you have it that it's the women who are the cheaters in your stories. And when you do, its often to the embarass or humiliate the husbands, yet the husbands just can't wait to take them back. Often with family and/or friends coming forward to point out to the husbands how unfair they are for not taking back the wives after their affairs become knowledge to the husbands because the wife admitted to the affair and said she was sorry. Yet in this story, when the tables are turned. you decide to make the wife a "Strong" women who decided to kick that cheating jerk totally out of her life, and her son's life for awhile, and they are better for it.

Case in point your story "Rainy Day Rubdown", part four of the story, called "Tom's Story", has Tom walk in on his wife and her lover. You have have Tom asking her to get out and leave. You have her makeing the comment that he can't make her give up her lover for anyone, including him. You have her move in with her lover. You have her getting divorced and a year later decide that she wants her husband back. You have the husband slack jawed and drooling in a corner waiting for the wife because, as you put it "He never stopped loving her and lost all intrest in other women". You have her ex-lover facing him and convincing him that he shouldn't sleep with anyone else (even though they are divorced and have been for a year). That he should take back his ex-wife back because she is suffering without him and thats wrong of him to do that to her because it cruel. And that by not taking her back and giving her a second chance he's just as wrong as she was for cheating. And as you had the ex-lover say "everyone knows that two wrongs don't make a right" when explaining why he should take her back. And that he should give her a chance to make things right, or he's continuing to be just as bad as she was during all her cheating. And so you put them back together.

Ok, huh?!?!?

Or in various stories of your "To Serve & Protect" series, you have the main character who is the wife cheating "multiple" times with many different people, and yet you keep the husband in the dark through out all of those stories. One time it was "supposed" to almost cost the wife her job, but still the husband never found out that his wife was sleeping around. You just made the wife be 'extra nice' to the husband to make it up for the cheating by the end of the story. Huh???

Then you write this one. Similar vein as what you have the wives doing to the husbands in your other stories. But in this one you switch it around and have the husband doing it. Ok, I saw the twist in story 2, but I was curious how you were going to end it. Were you going to be fair and let the husband be as much of a jerk as the wives in your other stories and make a happy ending becuase of the kids, or were you going to roast him because "Men" aren't supposed to be doing this to their wives. I was curious if you were going to produce a double standard in your story. I'm sorry to say that you decided on the double standard.

I mean it's your story to tell however you see fit. But it really ruins stories when you decide to let the wives get away with murder and the husbands are just "Itching" to take them back soon as possible, but the wives just can't tolerate cheating husbands and they move on with their lives as soon as possible.

Good story, but a wicked double standard in your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sainthood to Sluthood in one stroke of the pen

How could you ruin a good story like you did? Everything was going along fine until you had to inject that rediculously vengeful and sordid "affair" with David. That made her character totally unrespectible, implausible and irrational ... especially the part about rubbing Ivan's nose in it by telling him that she was in her most fertile cycle. The story started out strong and ended very weakly and poorly. She showed some class at the beginning but proved she was no less the whore than Ivan had framed her to be in the first place. She could have walked away with her head held high but you relegated her to the level of sluthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you are going to read a story

Would you please read it before you make comments.

Great story Pat. Its Just a shame that some readers did'nt actually read it.

DC

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Nice job

I enjoyed it - it shows that actions have consequences and endings are not always happy. Ivan was a snake and she was much better off without him. Good job, hope I'll be reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Patricia51 - I LOVED the ending!

Patricia, you gotta know that everyone has a different viewpoint on these stories. A lot of it is our own preference. I came home from my 3rd shift job and was hoping your last chapter would be here and I wasn't disappointed.

Personally, other than the lesbianism in the story, I found the story VERY well done. I was very happy about how you ended the story. IMO you painted the man to have consequences and ramifications for his decisions and you tipped the scales back onto him. I also like how she stood up to him and evened the scales in her favor.

I was waiting for Ivan to see the birthmark on his back, and was surprised you didn't at least bring that into the conversation when Marie confronted Ivan.

But, overall, I truly was glad to have read this story.

Well done!

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 18 years ago
AT LEAST THEY AREN'T BITCHING ABOUT SPELLING***

Patti,

Wonderful as usual. Enjoyed it very much!

At least they were bitching about content rather than spelling or grammar.

Some people are hooked in the same old, same old. They want people in the stories they read to act in the same old way.When you wander from that path they don't like it.

People in LOVE<LUST>Emotional Distress, Mad,sad,glad or indifferent act or react differently. Some love more deeply than others. Some have been alone before and don't relish the prospect so they are more willing to forgive and try to forget.

That's what makes it fiction. If everyone felt the same way or wrote the same way, it would be sooo boring.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. This is mine.

PATTI** YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are a wonderful author

with a creative imagination that had me sitting in the hot seat for three days to get to the end of this story. I loved that she became strong enough to stand on her own two feet and demand what she needed as well as what her son needed, but the story with David was a little over the top. Otherwise, it was as good as all your stories are.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Good one patricia

Very pleased with the outcome.

And as always, pleased with the quality of the writing and emotions drawn forth from it.

An excellent illustration that actions have consequences and not always the ones we intend.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story.I do not come across many excellent stories from a female point of view.I will now read some of your other postings.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Re: Sainthood to Sluthood

Ahem: I usually don't post twice but in this I think I should.

"Everything was going along fine until you had to inject that rediculously vengeful and sordid "affair" with David. That made her character totally unrespectible, implausible and irrational ... especially the part about rubbing Ivan's nose in it by telling him that she was in her most fertile cycle."

Er, ah....

SHE MADE THAT UP!

Hence why I, who is on record many many times as saying that I hate revenge sex in stories due to it being demeaning and vulger in the very concept, praised it's used HERE.

It was a well crafted and over the top lie ment to hurt him and put him in the place of hsi worst fears.

And it worked.

How do we know it was made up?

and I quote...

"Oh God, no. "Ivan buried his face in his hands. "I can't believe you did that."

I sat up straight in the chair, bracing my balled fists on my hips. "Of course I DIDN'T do that you fucking idiot! How damn stupid do you think I am? "

You know that is one of the more recent classics line sets, along with the one from Nemesis - Stella.

We are getting some good stuff here lately.

While I am on a roll I might as well give MY opinion on what Risq_001 wrote.

Oh boy.

Ok, now in the LW section we all know that there are probally going to be some standard things.

Like USUALLY it's the wife getting some sort of sex. IF she's a good wife then it's with her husband, if not then with someone else.

Now first lets just toss the slutwife, cuckold and swinging wives out the window, that's a WHOLE other arguement.

That leaves us with the cheating wives. Now in that vein we have three sets. The cheating and he never finds out, the divorce/revenge tales, and the reconciliation stories.

Now pat has decided to do more Reconciliation stories. Not a bad decition, I like them usually myself, I'm a bit of a romantic myself. Though I will give it to you that it can be 'preachy' at times. As in 'Rainy day rubdown pt4' when the 'other woman' told him to be forgiving as his God says and all. And his statements of "I am a rock blah blah." Now don't get me wrong, I liked the story but I did think the husband was getting hammered at the end to take her back.

But that's par for the course in those stories, they eather have a quicky get back together, their friends and family intervine and he suddenly 'sees the light' or they go to counciling. Some what realistic but I always feel sorry for the guy becouse he never has a chance when his wife has so many friends to help her.

Now I have talked to many others about the point you made about the husband cheating and then reconciliation or divorce stories. I have to agree with a much wiser hand at this, wetapap, who said that the cheating wife has a greater emotional impact. The men are basicly EXPECTED to be cheating so no impact, the wife isn't so you have impact. The only way to get the blood up and the reader interested USUALLY is to give then a husband that they can hate and let the wife rake him over the coals in some form and function.

To do a reconcilitaion story with a bad husband that is well received would be a real test of the writer's tallents IMO.

A double standard? Yup and I really don't know how to get past it myself.

the rest? We can put it up to Writer's taste. Some authors put anal in their stories all the time, others will do other things, H20wader usually has fishing or something water related, HDK was those dang Beatles tunes ;), etc etc. *shrug* it's a style thing. Pat51 has eather lesbianism(sp) or bisexuality. I've come to expect it and you know, it doesn;t take away from the story if it is there in side menas and CAN add it it, as it did in this one.

Glad she at least TRIED that side of herself and had fun while at it.

Again Pat, I love you, more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So, It Turned Out, Another Sissy White Boy, Eh?

"You know Ivan, hell, if you had wanted me to have an affair, you should have arranged David for real. Do you have any idea how hung that man is? 'Twelve inches of prime Mississippi Blacksnake' is what he boasts, but I've never seen a snake as thick as his." My legs had parted and my hand had slipped between them. Ivan watched in growing astonishment as I began to rub myself.

"He told me he never, ever would have believed that I could have wrapped my lips around that cock. But I did.

LOL!

It turned out the whole thaing hadn't been but just another story of another sissy white boy who liked to watch and licked his beautiful blonde wife wrappin' her tiny hands and red, hot mouth around the big brother, the "real man" with a 20-inch? dick! heheheheehee!!!

Keep'em coming authors!

Let's keep the light focused on these errr, imaginary sissy White boys and their wimpish nature and why they love --- before, during, and after there's always indignation show, just to satisfy the world's opinion, hehee --- to have their beautiful blonde or brunette, glass shaped women (many mothers) pummeled by the real man, the brothers, with perpetual hard almighty dicks!

I think it is so funny, these women --- as it turned out, pretneded to be also quite, errr, horrified, even when they are working hard to stuff might dicks down their throats, at their wimp/voyeur hubby's behest, of course --- also try to tell the world, on the one hand, how WRONGED they've been by their wimpy husbands but also feelin' so full, literally, on the other!!!

Talkin' about not having it both ways! I guess that's only a lie, eh?

K.K.K.K.over 18 years ago
Another Good Read

Patricia has given us another good story to enjoy. Rather than spending several paragraphs telling everyone what I think this story was or was not about I just wanted to let the author know that I like it and appreciated the effort she put into writing this story. Thank you Patricia for another fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Read!

Another great story that explores the various aspects of humanity. I glad that you avoided falling into "I am now a lesbian" trap as a response to her abuse. Lesbian and gay lifestyles are choices not types of human beings. One theory is that if you can be aroused by sexual actions regardless of who is initiating the actions then you are bisexual. That makes most of the planet bisexual. We get so caught up in classifying people. People like sex because we are wired that way. How you want to live is another question.

Thanks for a great story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not as Good as RPSuch's "Too Far"

The characters in this story were dumb and dumber.

It appears the author had written the conclusion first and tried painstakingly to write backwards to fit the ending..

I'm sorry to say...she failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Garbage

Like someone stated, this is a double standard. I don't remember correctly but i think the wife didn't get tested for a few days, and i am sure that the drugs would have left her system by than. Also, she can't make the husband pay here anything, the divorce is final and as they say, that is the end of that. As for pressing charges, there is no evidence of anything, all she has is heresay. Hell, he can pay a few people to lie on his behalf stating that they had seen his wife with davied on more than one occasion. He can even pay a coworker of his wife to say that his wife told her that she was having an affair. It would be the same thing, all would be heresay. How would the judge know who is really telling the truth.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
All I have to ask is; Did these commenters read

the same story I did? I read a story about a loving wife that was emotionally abused and set up by a lying, cheating, contemptible husband who wanted to cover up his own affair. I saw a woman, who when she found out she was pregnant and thinking it was by another man, left her old life in disgrace believing those things her crappy husband had said about her. I saw a woman drawing comfort from a friend. Maybe she went too far with it, but in her state of mind she shouldn't be blamed for wanting a little tenderness. I read a story about a woman that had to go through giving birth and in doing so grew emotionally too. I saw a woman grow strong in will and decide that she wasn't going to be run off from her family and friends by her asshole husband. And finally I saw a cheating husband take it up the shorts for treating her this way.

I have liked most of your stories and I certainly liked this one. The only ones of your stories that I didn't like were the stories where the wife cheats on the husband with another woman. Cheating is cheating, no matter whom it is with. It doesn't help and it certainly doesn't enhance a marriage.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Well written, as usual

There is a certain class of Lit reader who as soon as he runs up against a statement or paragraph that leads him in a direction that he doesn't like. will bag the story, 1 bomb it, give an offense comment, and move on.

These people are idiots.

Any reader who has experience with Patti's stories knows that how it begins is often no indicator of how it is going to end. So the wife tells Ivan that she had an affair with Dave, who is black. Like one paragraph later she says it is all a lie.

One would think that these readers would have the perseverence to go on for just another paragraph or two to see if the author might have a twist in the narrative. I've had a couple stories bombed by people who never got past the first paragraph and judged it by entirely inaccurate criteria. Same goes here.

Readers, with patricia51, have a little patience. It will not go unrewarded.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Great Finish to a great story!

Personally I don't think the prick should be let anywhere near HER child unsupervised. But that's just me. :) This was a good story in that the truth won out. The emotional torture he put her through to cover up his own lack of honor and moral character is in my opinion unforgivable. I would have gotten the lawyer disbarred at the very least as he evidently skipped the ethics portion of law school. Again this is my reactions in Reality!

Your ending is quite satisfactory. I loved it and I’m glad you have her looking forward to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Expectations +/-

The needs from an acknowledged talented writer are perhaps too high at times. We are all human and thus 1 day can be better or worse than another.

Having enjoyed almost all your non-lesbian work - these last two were not up to the or my usual expectations for the reasons previously cited.

It isn't as though you aren't appreciated in large part as you are but the expectations are stronger of you than many others. It that fair? Perhaps or perhaps not in every case.

In a non-professional setting you are very strong and appreciated on average - just not as much on the last two but by the same token I am looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another good one Patti

There was a lot I wanted to say but Sherlock40 beat me to it. The only thing left to say is: Thank you for posting the chapters close togather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fine story

Nice writing. You did a wonderful job of describing the anguish that Marie felt and the description of her susequent actions to establish an independent life ,sans Ivan, for herself and her child. As a female chauvinist, with three daughters, I think she let Ivan off too easily. I was hoping she would castrate the bastard and/or have him jailed, but it's your story and as a non-writer, I would not presume to tell you how to write. Great writing though. 60 year old George

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

wow what a story, the sad thing is he may have trully loved her but his cheating and lying destoried it all

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 18 years ago
Fantastic

A fine story by an outstanding author that graphically portrays the devastation infidelity causes. This is a slice of real life--a thoughtful and deep exploration into the emotional impact of willful betrayal instead of a typical slut-husband/wimp-wife story. I like the reversal of roles in this story compared to the normal fare in this genre of loving (cheating) wives. Actually, there aren't enough serious stories out here about husbands who stray. I, for one, would like to see more of them. Kudos, Patricia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another great tale Patti

I have to agree with the comments of Landrious1 and add my congratulations on a fine piece of writing. You did a superb job of describing the pain that Marie felt and her subsequent actions to rebuild her life. , I also think she let Ivan off too easily, castration should be mandatory in such cases. Great work Patti!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Again a good read

You're a excellent writer and I enjoy your stories. I didn't like this as much as some of your other stories, but I did enjoy it. I do think the characters and the situations needed to be expanded. I felt this was done in RPSUCH's story and I think your story needed more. Not a perfect score for me but you rated high. Thanks again for the words and your time writing them.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Patricia51 - Juts another Man bashing cunt

Look I Loved the story. I loved the writing !!! I loved the plot and the strong woman aspect.

My Grandmother was an attorney and My Mom teaches Constitutional Law at seton hall Unversity... and my wife is better educated than I.

so I love the strong woman thing

But the problem is that in EVERY one of Paricia51 stories the Husband ALWAYS take the whore wife back.

EVERY single story...

where is the fair play? when you keep in mind that Patricia 51 has always shown the men to be sad stupid pathetic creatures ... see her Rainy Day Rubdown", and "Tom's Story",

then the LESBIAN act in this story well its clear what Patricia51's REAL agenda is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
strong woman

having a good life is still the best revenge.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
great job

Pat that was a moving and enjoyable story its a shame she couldnt over look his mistakes even women have done worse than ivan she should have considered that before she dropped the bomb on him that way she could have given Ivan a 6months trial to see if he changes his ways if not she could go elsewhere.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

Great story. I like the way you developed the plot. It is nice to read stories that have some erotic features and don't center on sex and only sex.

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 15 years ago
A woman's wrath...

is the second worst thing a man can get. The first is an ex-loving wife's contempt. You always make me wonder what's gonna come next in your stories and I really like the sensitive characters you build for your heroes or heroines. I just can't understand your obsession - or should I call it fetish? - with police and army.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Story

Good thing it was an Early delivery.. or she would still be living with Shame and Guilt fon No Reason. Damn nice of her to let Ivan know he could have the kid for a week-end or a week when it gets Old Enough.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Twisted and very far-fetched plot

I could not find any logical sense in what he did - even after reading other people's comments. Maybe I think to straight...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very intriguing

from the beginning this story posed a challenge to me. the writing was superb and very articulate. the word choice believable, and the flow of the story excellent. however, the plot was transparent and very predictable. you crafted the characters well and solid, made their emotions believable and yet some how drained the story itself of emotions. I am not sure how you accomplished this as it is the first time i have ever ran into such a successful development of character emotions in an emotionless story. i will spend quite some time analyzing this to figure that out. i find upon reflection that i must congratulate you on such an unusual, if unintended, twist. and say very good job, you truly blindsided me with it. yes i mean that statement in a positive way as i found this work fascinating from a writers perspective as well as a reader perspective.

now as i have noted before i believe in keeping feed back on content separate from feed back on the writing itself. i like that this story used a false story of revenge sex to accomplish the same ends... it retains the dignity of the victim to a degree while proving just what an idiot the bad guy is. the lesbian scene that seems to have some people in an uproar while was not necessary to the story could have added a very real touch of humanity to it had the details been more vague and more of the emotion had been said of the emotions. it there for will stand as a positive in my eyes for the story as well as the diversity the writer is willing to employ. the inter racial segment that also seems to have some folks in a fit while again not necessary to the story could have added some interesting twists had it been handled slightly different. i am very glad the writer did not use them that way except for a tad bit at the end. while the wife could have gotten more from her husband, i am pleased that she was fairer than he would have been. it keeps her on the higher moral grounds that she has achieved. i however would not have even hinted that the husband have time with the child. but that is just my own view there are many more out there.

and finally my next comment is directed to other readers. it is never ok to judge a piece of writing with out finishing it as you never know what will be said between beginning and end to change the view. I know it is easier to hate than to wait, but it is shameful to blast some one needlessly when if you had waited to the end you would have seen that all had changed. also once again i see more comments concerning content alone with out considering the writing of the story that is very sad, a writer grows more from feedback on the writing than on feedback on their content. one can write well on any subject even dull ones or one can write poorly on the most exciting controversy.

and to one slime in particular, i am appalled that you would say such hateful things as comments to a story of fiction. it shows that you are even less than an animal yourself (animals have an excuse for rude behavior, natural instincts and no free will)i am willing to bet dollars to donuts that the only reason you are brave enough to say what you have is because no one knows who you are, where you live, and there are no big guys around with a different opinion. coward.

i give the story a five... why you might ask? simple, i am enjoying the challenge it has presented me very much.

SunFiresDancer

al18al18almost 13 years ago
How nice!?

Good story except it would be more believable if the couple would switch places.

I.E, she would be cheating as usually happens and him suffering, unless he got big balls and killed both cheaters on the spot.

That would make more sence than the manhating drivvel this scribe produced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You do a master(mistress)ful job lady. Thank you again.

If I weren't so darned lazy, I would have written this and more before this. You write darned well, believably, sensitively, compassionately, and intellegently. There are none of the gross, juvenile, or immature mistakes that so often accompany the writings that I find here. I am 70 yrs old now and I am ashamed of what our society chooses to call and education. It always bouys me up when I find a pearl like yourself. I enjoy sexy sensuality as an adjunct to good story. Perhaps I am a bit of a Lech :O But I very much enjoy good stories such as I find from you and from "Alexys Quinn." Please keep on doing you thing as it is greatly appreciated.

You don't "have to" write any more as you have every right to rest on you literaty laurelsl. But! I certainly, selfishly, hope you do :) - - - Lynn

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

Weird plots is what keeps it interesting. Thanks for sharing.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Good role reversal. There have been several other stories along this line since this one was written, but it seems to happen only to the husband. I agree with the commenter that says doing this to one's spouse is stupid. It's like committing a murder with someone elses help. You cannot count on keeping it a secret if someone else knows what you did. Still, I like that this is about the cheating man instead of the cheating wife. But you have stupified the women bashers. To them a story is no good unless it's about righteous men being wronged by a lying slut. No matter how many years she spent being a loving and faithful wife. Oh well, so goes Loving wives stories.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
5 stars

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Would you consider finishing the story, and show her life as she gets older. Thank you. She certainly was bkindsided. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Like the single star said "I hated it", and how I rated it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE WAS HER MAN

he did her wrong and she stayed, left and came back stronger. TK U MLJ LV NV

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I didn't care for the way you took this fourth chapter. He cheated and then she cheated, no winner in this, and a one star from me. Now, just because I didn't like the story doesn't mean that you aren't a good writer,,,,you are a good writer !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Saratu

She never cheated!

She made it all up to make her dumb ex feel some of the pain he had given her.

Even if she had gotten with David, she's divorced now, so there is nobody to cheat on... but SHE DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Read it again. You owe Pat more stars.

5 from me for the series, though I knew who the bad guy was from the first part, and knew she was set up.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 12 years ago
Very good insight into what is weak or strong

I enjoyed it and would have given it a 4.25, but alas they don't rate that way. None the less, please submit another work. It has been a long time. You have a feminine side that few can compare but that many may benefit from. Personally, I would have appreciated it if you had somehow developed Cliff's character and his relationship with his mother more fully.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 12 years ago
Thoroughly delightful

I commend your grasp of the written word. Unlike some of your other commenters, although they are 'spot on', I feel no need to get into the details of this dream you have so elegantly presented for our pleasure.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
Just one word for this story:

SPLENDID!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
I agree with the masses

Tho' this is an old story and the 2nd time I've read it, I still think it was marvelously written. I liked the slow setup and was set back at the shock of the 'event' you provided in place of a 'bait'. I couldn't decide if the heroine's decision to leave was courage or cowardice, but somehow wasn't surprised at the 'switch'. The conclusion was escape-proof, final, and pleasantly satisfying. Well done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well Written

I give the author credit for not letting the tale get out of hand. Marie was married to a cheating asshole and she moved on with her life quite nicely. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good i like to see the woman getting her justice to

I dont like cheaters and they should all be treated like shit. I think she did a good job and still has alot to deal with because of the pain he caused, but she did a good job by leaving him.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Finished it

and loved every minute of it. You are one of the great writers on here. I usually stay in the Lesbian category but I find myself following a good author wherever their stories go.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You can't fool good woman.

A very good story,to bad you did not do more to him,step on his ball"s.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 11 years ago
Very refreshing.....

It's so nice to see things from the other side. The vast majority of these loving wives stories are written from the perspective of a cheated husband but, let's be honest, for every cheating wife there is a cheating husband. Maybe more cheating husbands? It's good to see the cheating husbands get clobbered for a change.

Good story, nicely written. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

It sounds like his own guilt and regret will be his biggest punishment. Excellent writing as usual. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who's Laura?

Other than that, it was a good closure for the story. Although I would have been tempted to cause Ivan a little more pain. Maybe some alimony? How about planting your foot between his legs - hard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Splendid story, as usual....

You write the best stuff! Your feeling for the sensitivity of the characters and the ability to put those feelings into words, is marvelous!

Thank you for this one, and all of the others as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Baloney

She didn't have enough proof of so many things. A judge would have laughed her out of court. She can't PROVE anything. At least not for a court of law. Her case is built on smoke and mirrors. And if she did start legal proceedings all he had to do was threaten to request a DNA test for the kid. Does she REALLY want to have shared custody? I don't think so. SO she knows what she knows and there's nothing to be done about it but move on. Which means this whole story was an exercise in the ridiculous.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 10 years ago
Natural Justice.

I bloody loved this story... brilliant. I've seen some comments about 'proof' and all that sort of baloney.... stupid, really stupid. This is a story and the outcome was natural justice.... a deserved payback, so that's good, what? As for reasons of the story not holding together because of proof or whatever.... it's a story... hell 90% of Hollywood productions (as to real events) are so far out of whack with what really happened as to make them laughable in real terms..... BUT, they are good stories, what?

Good read, thanks patricia51.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope!

Improbable storyline. The ex-wife really had nothing concrete. He would have laughed in her face and thrown her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice try!

But you didn't convince me for a single second that she would have won anything in a court of law. She lost. He was a dick. It happens. I don't see it ending the way you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiots

She had proof! Sworn statements from Lynn and David!

Good story...Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good writing, once again

I just didn't see him folding his tent. She simply didn't have enough evidence to stand up in a Court of Law and get anything over turned. And had he been worried, I think he would have packed up and left before she could do anything. That's just the type of man he was. So I think she still lost as pertains to Ivan. He got away scott-free. She did improve her lot and went on to live a good life. She just didn't get anything from Ivan.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Of Course She'd Win!

Simple to prove kid is his.

Plenty of testimony to his deceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All cheaters, men and women,

are bent. Their victims are easy to set up because by and large, the innocent don't look for scheming and deceit.

It is great to see her get her revenge. As far as I'm concerned, the asshole doesn't even deserve to meet his son... he may be a bad influence.

A fun tale. Lynne deserved more than she got though too. Anybody who will mess with a half of another couple are the lowest of the low.

By the way, I am male, and usually BTB, but just because the ones in the wrong on this story site are more often than not the women. It's the cheats I really hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To The Critics!

It is just a story. Does not matter whether she would have won or not. get real and just enjoy it! 5 stars - wish it could be more. I loathe people who read stories and them gripe about any mistakes and errors!!

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Thats a great story. I love when its the guy who gets fucked, To many stories about the woman being the slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Nice to have a story about a women with those figurative "balls".

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Well, the most good thing that came out of her divorce was

learning to eat pussy and like it. Happens a lot in these stories so it must be something special. Of course, I think it is but I have severe lesbian tendencies myself and always have. Oh well, just something to live with.

Story had a flow to it and was easy to read. I couldn't understand why the guy would do something like that, but hey, it's LW world and people are allowed, no, encouraged to be stupid with all of their blood in their own particular sex organ. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and for the time you spend on it.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Except for the jaunt down Deviant Way

This was ok. A few things bothered me though. When I was young and stupid I woke up one morning wondering how the hell did I get back home because the last thing I remember was walking into the party and hearing the host say "Hey man, you've got to try this shit". I may not have remembered a damn thing (and still don't to this day) but I sure as hell knew I had been drugged! So naturally, I don't buy her being so accepting to Ivan's bullshit. When you don't remember anything, you sure as hell don't feel guilty! If I had been accused of something that night, they would have had a hard time convincing me, and if they did, I still wouldn't have felt guilty because I knew I wasn't responsible for my actions.

Next, it may just be my hard luck, but in my experience, women aren't anywhere near as calm and even tempered as Marie. I can't even imagine the scorched earth response to something like this if my wife had been involved. This is about the most hateful trick I've ever heard of and warrants far more payback (may I suggest his dick never function again?) The story read like it happened to someone else.

Still, I enjoyed reading this. I hate cheating and love the stories that don't accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I liked it.....bill

5ssss

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Very Nice!

Please ignore the trolls who can't take a little variety!

Nice revenge without being all Burn The Bastard.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

"I thought it would be a one-time shot and then I would find a way to make it all up to you without you ever knowing why.” – Gee, sounds like so many of the cheating wives here!

"You mean, now that Laura has dumped you,” – I think you mean “Lynn”!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story.

Really loved it.

I've seen some of the comments that are common to "Loving Wives" genre. Maybe Literotica should come up with more categories. Like "Loving Husbands". And "Revenge". People sure get worked up about cheating wives, but not so much about cheating husbands.

Anyway, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another good story

But the reality? Ivan quit his job and disappeared with all the assets, including the fact that he had taken a second mortgage out on the house which was now under water. She came away with nothing but bills. Ivan moved out of the country and lived the high life, never to be seen again.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

excellent story, as always. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice...

First time read so each chapter took a different turn! Surprising and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story loved it all keep them coming

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Yeah

You got My Endorsement. ..Told well, written well, and You got Her vengeance on Her Ex...Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
I suppose I guessed

what was in the air when she emphasised that the baby was white. Why shouldn't he be? Well of course on this site the other guy had to be black and of course had to have a huge dong. (Some observers say that isn't always the case -- eg those who have served in the army etc., but we mustn't forget where we are.)

Not really explained, in spite of everything why hubby set that up -- to "justify" his own affair which was already progressing? Talk about setting himself up for a fall. As someone else said, why oh why are white guys always portrayed as wimps who want their wives to fuck black?

I think the whole story was designed to allow the scream of outrage at the end, where the hubby makes the stupid offer to "allow" her back (against the background of his by then clear deception), so she could rebuff his obviously useless and self-serving offer.

But, hey, no mention that the baby might actually need to have a real father rather than just a male sperm donor, notwithstanding his character flaws. No chance of a climb-down from the moral outrage to allow for that.... well of course not.

But Patricia writes well and with real insights as to how the female storyteller was feeling. Quite liked the lesbian interlude -- if that is how a woman might behave in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Out of the Park

Five Stars. This series hit it out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The fairy tale ending

But I think a man like Ivan is smarter than that. I think once he gets rid of his wife, he moves. Lock, stock and barrel. I think he changes names and countries. I think she would have had zero chance of ever finding him. And if it did happen and she came back? I think he simply disappears with the kid. He's gone too far and risked too much to simply give up like the story plays out. Fairly good story completely ruined by an unbelievable ending.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great story 5*

although i do think someone as morally decrepid as ivan is written, should be never allowed near children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she should have told him she gave the kid up for adoption

and threatened him with jail to get as much cash as possible

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Love it

I love a good ending. She got what she and her son deserved in terms of money.

I have reservations about letting the kid know his sperm Donner just because of knowing what kind of man h is. It was nice to know she was exercising both sides or all of her new found sexual adventures. The EMT guy might be just what she needs. Great Read. Can't wait to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely written by a woman

She fucks up the narrative then figures out how to blame the husband...of course make him weak in the process

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Absolutely superb!

What a great story!

It is so refreshing to read a story from a female perspective about the husband cheating, and then burning the bastard. Well done.

Good writing, excellent grammar and punctuation, and a completely wonderful story. I adore your plot twists, I appreciate the depth you include while not including too much drivel, and I certainly look forward to reading you more!

A new favorite author and story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous