Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexa and Nikki put Becky in her place.
14.2k words
5
4.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Nikki Cross, Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Becky Lynch couldn't believe it. After all these years of weaselling her way out of giving up her anal cherry, Charlotte Flair had been finally forced to give it up, on a random episode of RAW, to some nobody and one of the biggest bottoms in the history of the WWE. That should have been her, God dammit. She was Charlotte's biggest rival, the only one to beat her at the grandest stage of them all.

She had beaten her, in the main event of Wrestlemania, and yet still the bitch had used the age-old excuse that she technically wasn't the one getting beat to get out of it. Putting 'Ronnie' in her place had been very satisfying, but it just wasn't the same. And now, the greatest prize in wrestling had been taken from her.

She hadn't wanted to believe it at first, but she was bombarded by so many videos and pictures of what had happened, there was just no denying it. That was clearly Charlotte, and that was clearly Charlotte getting ass fucked. Ass fucked by those pathetic bottoms Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss, who clearly had Sasha Banks and Bayley currently under their thumb, and made it clear that she was next.

Not that it was surprising that Bayley and Sasha had become anal bitches, as it seemed to happen at least once a year. But this was emboldening Bliss Cross to call her out, under the belief they could unite the horse women as their lezzie bitches. Something that the new mother came back to make it clear that was never going to happen.

There was just one little problem, that being along with the pictures and videos of Bayley, Sasha and somehow Charlotte acting like shameless butt sluts, there were pictures and videos of Becky doing the exact same thing. They were from years ago, and Becky didn't need to watch them, but she just couldn't help it.

Especially after the words that Bliss Cross send her. Oh God, Alexa described in detail the heaven which was feeling her big round booty jiggling against her thighs, and the tightness of her bitch hole, just bought Becky right back to being Mistress Alexa's anal whore. Or anyone else's. And oh fuck, even Nikki felt bold enough to tell her she was looking forward to bumming her.

It was a cheap trick the women of the WWE had been using to get into each other's heads for decades now, and there was no way a veteran like Becky Lynch should be falling for it. However, Bliss Cross just had so much ammunition to use against her, and while Becky tried to concentrate on getting revenge on them, and finally getting a piece of Charlotte's arse, she couldn't help but thinking about those things.

About Nikki, and especially Bliss Cross completing their collection, by bumming her into submission. So much so, that she almost shoved a dildo up her own back door, back in the safety of her own bedroom. Something she deeply wished she had done, when she barged into Bliss Cross's hotel room, to find herself instantly wanting to spread her cheeks.

"Hey Becky." Alexa grinned wickedly, standing only a few feet away from the door, wearing nothing but a strap-on, which she was stroking lube into. She then stated the obvious, "We've been waiting for you."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, we've been waiting so long." Nikki chimed in, "And we're ready for you."

"I can see that." Becky said dryly, shutting the door behind her before questioning, "But what makes you think I'd fall for such a cheap trick?"

"You're here, aren't you?" Alexa pointed out, she and Nikki then took a couple of menacing steps towards her, she as pointed out, "Those pictures really must have you going, huh? Have you missing the good old days, when I was first on SmackDown, making you my anal bitch. Huh? That's okay, mmmmmmmmm, because Bayley and Sasha felt the same way."

"And now, they're back to their natural positions." Nikki added with a grin, "The anal bitches of superior women. Especially Alexa. She's just the best, isn't she, Becky? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, we all know you're very familiar with the feeling of The Goddess inside you. Pounding your arse deep. Making you hers. Reminding you that you're nothing but her lezzie slut?

"That's never going to happen." Becky growled.

"Again?" Alexa teased, "You mean, that's never going to happen, again?"

"Right?" Nikki chuckled, "Because I've seen the pictures and videos. We all have."

"Whatever." Becky grumbled, before taking a menacing stepped forward, and telling these uppity little sluts, "I'm only here because you said you had an offer I couldn't refuse. And just so long as that's both your arses on the line in a match, vs mine, I'm in. Hell, I don't care if only one of your arses is on the line, and your bitches aren't. It doesn't matter, because now I'm back, and I'm going to reclaim everything I had before. And more. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know how you beat me to Charlotte's anal cherry, but I guarantee, I'll make you pay for it. And that big fat 'Royal' arse will be mine. Sasha and Bayley too. You'll all be mine! You'll see..."

"Actually..." Alexa grinned wickedly, as she and Nikki took a step in the opposite direction from each other, revealing what they had been hiding, "We had something else in mind."

Something which had Becky staring in disbelief for a few long seconds, until eventually all she could do was mumble, "Fook!"

There, bent over the edge of the King size bed, were three naked women, their naked arses pointed directly at her, and they were spreading their cheeks, exposing their gaping bum holes. Suggesting that maybe Bliss Cross hadn't been rubbing lube into their cocks, but arse cream. Not that it mattered.

No, the only thing that mattered right now was just getting to see Sasha Banks, Bayley and even Charlotte Fucking Flair exposing themselves. Oh God, she would know those arses anywhere, given she had spent a lot of time fucking two of them, and had her face buried in all three. Plus, all of those photos she had been looking at lately. Which was probably supposed to be an intimidation tactic, but it only made her more eager to top. Mostly.

"It's a shame, really..." Alexa said, after allowing Becky to enjoy the view for a few long minutes, "All that time feuding with Charlotte, and no matter how many times you beat her, she always found a way to turn the tables on you, didn't she? Huh? And you beat her more than all of us combined, and yet, it was Bliss Cross which got that precious cherry. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I beat that ass, and then me and Nikki fucked it. But... I've been thinking, and it's really not fair that you never got a piece of it. And after we've done with you, you'll never get another chance, because we're going to break you and turn you into the pure bottom you were always meant to be. So how about this, your ass, for hers?"

"Deal." Becky agreed without hesitation, although she then quickly clarified, "For tonight. And tonight only. You get my arse tonight, in exchange for hers."

"Wow, that was easy" Alexa chuckled, "We were going to throw Sasha and Bayley in, to sweeten the deal. I guess that wasn't necessary, huh? Shame, I would like to see that."

"Oh, you will, after I reclaim my place as Alpha." Becky said boldly, finally turning away from the delicious sight in front of her to look her old rival in the eye, "And leave Bayley and Sasha where they are. I like having them as decorations. And what better decorations, for my first time butt fucking Charlotte Flair?"

"Indeed." Alexa grinned wickedly, then frowned and protested when Becky started to remove her clothes, "Hey wait, slow down."

"Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, do it nice and slow." Nikki chimed in, "Put on a good show for us."

"What?" Becky frowned in confusion, and then in anger as a thought occurred to her, "You don't seriously think I'd let you go first, do you? No way. It's not that I don't trust you, but... oh no wait, that's exactly it. Besides, I want to save up all my strength for fucking Charlotte's big fat arse. And maybe your big booty, for desert. Or at least the bottoms of Bayley and Sasha."

"Relax, you can totally fuck Charlotte's ass first." Alexa said dismissively, before quickly adding with a wicked grin, "There's just one teeny, tiny thing I want you to do for me first."

"Oh? And what's that?" Becky asked sceptically.

"Nothing much..." Alexa teased, turning around and pulling down her harness just below her buttocks, "All you have to do, is kiss our asses first. Mmmmmmmm, and you know what I mean by that, don't you, Bex?"

Becky briefly glared at the bitchy blonde, before huffing, "Fine."

"Wow..." Nikki grinned, also pulling down her harness just below her buttocks, "You were right Alexa. This is easy."

"Yeah it is." Alexa chuckled wickedly, "Easy, mmmmmmmmm, and fun."

While Becky would loved to have argued with that laughable claim, she just wanted to get this part over with, so she could finally get a turn with Charlotte's big fat arse. Something which she chose to focus on while removing her clothes slowly, just as requested. At least Bliss Cross stayed silent throughout that, even though she knew they were staring at her lustfully.

After all, Becky Lynch was a WWE superstar and she was used to people lusting after her who would never truly have her. Yes, Alexa had got closer than most, and would again tonight, but in the end The Man would get what was hers. Besides, this wasn't anything she hadn't survive before. Hell, she was even looking forward to the appetizer which was the delusional bottoms of Bliss Cross.

Even if instead of burying her face in between the meaty cheeks of Alexa Bliss or Nikki Cross, Becky had to kneel down behind one of her rivals, the woman who had taken her first title from her, and literally pucker up and kiss her arse. As in, press her lips and give those cheeks a long, lingering smooch, which had the annoying blonde bitch cackling with delight.

Then the redhead moved over to one of the brunette's bum cheeks, before going back and forth between them, humiliating herself for the pleasure of Bliss Cross. Something which very much pleased her tormentors, especially Alexa, who just had to keep yapping her gums, making this experience even more annoying for The Man.

"Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it Bex. Mmmmmmmmmm, just like old times, huh?" Alexa cackled gleefully, "Mmmmmmmmmm, this is just like the SmackDown of late 2016. You were my ass kissing bitch there too, remember? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I had you kissing my booty practically every night. And that was BEFORE I took your title. Oh yes! Before I took the title that was rightfully mine, I made you my bitch, and the best part? You fucking thanked me for it! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you fucking thanked me for the privilege of kissing my butt, and for fucking yours sooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddd, like the little butt slut you were then, and always will be. So pucker up, and thank me again, bitch. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, thank me for being the only reason The Man ever got to butt fuck The Queen. And will ever get."

Of course, Becky could very easily pull back and remind Alexa that was a very, very long time ago. Oh yes, that was maybe the most pathetic run of her career, and that was really saying something, considering everyone had considered her shit hole a free to use fuck hole during her first few years on the main roster. And in NXT. And they had been right.

But that had also been the case for Alexa in NXT, and the so-called Goddess had fallen back into bad habits before her current team with Nikki. Something that Becky was determined that would continue. Oh yes, not only would she reclaim what was hers, but she would put Alexa Bliss back in her place, once and for all. Nikki too, for whatever that was worth.

Nikki didn't mind Alexa overshadowing her from time to time. After all, her girlfriend was an infamous trash talker, and sometimes it was fun just to listen to what she did best. But maybe in this case especially. Because again, this was someone Alexa had some serious history with. Hell, that was something right now they were using to their advantage, to lay the humiliation on thick for Becky.

Which honestly, was one hell of a turn on for Bliss Cross. Especially given just how enthusiastically the so-called Man was now kissing their arses. Oh yes, the only woman who had won in the main event of Wrestlemania was currently covering their bottoms with kisses, and thus officially becoming their arse kisser.

Which was so much fun that Nikki almost wished it could have last longer. Especially as she was left without any attention whatsoever, as Becky buried that pretty little face of hers deep in between Alexa's bum cheeks, causing the beautiful blonde's eyes to go wide, and for her to let out a cry of pleasure. She then continued letting out happy sounds, forgetting all about verbally abusing their bitch, at least for now.

Which almost certainly, was the idea. Hell, Nikki could practically taste the smirk on Becky's face, even though she couldn't see it. This had her briefly considering picking up the slack, but ultimately she decided against it. After all, there would be plenty of time for that later. Also, she would be in for her favourite things real soon.

One of those things happened without permission, namely Becky pushing her face in between Nikki's arse cheeks and beginning to lick her back door. Something which Nikki should probably scold Becky for, especially as it was clearly something that The Man obviously figured she could get away with.

And she was right, given that it just felt too good to complain. Oh yes, the redhead got away with this moment of rebellion, because the brunette was just too busy enjoying it too complain. Although to be fair, she wasn't alone. No, her tag team partner, the tiny but mighty Alexa Bliss, who should really be better than this, wasn't just letting it slide, but actually encouraged it, when it was her turn to receive this kind of treatment.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, eat my ass! Eat that juicy little bubble butt of mine! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it! That's exactly it, mmmmmmmmmm, eat it!" Alexa cried out joyfully, then just moaned dreamily for a few long seconds, before refocusing on dishing out the verbal humiliation, "Fucking lick my ass hole, like the shameless little butt muncher you are, Bex. Ooooooooooooooh fuck yeah, this is all you are. All you deserve. Oh yeah, you know, you're not championship material, like me, and Nikki. No, you're just a stupid little fuck toy, made for superior women like me and my girl to use for our pleasure. And you know it. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, why else would you be so eager to lick another woman's shit hole? It's because you are inferior. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's because Becky Lynch knows all she deserves is to bury her face in the butts of superior women, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, and bend over! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, bend over and spread her cheeks for superior women, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bend over and spread her cheeks for Bliss Cross, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me!"

This caused Nikki to grin widely and wickedly. God, Alexa really did amaze her sometimes. But never more than right now, because fuck, she had completely turned this around in just a few words. Oh yes, Becky had done something without permission, and at the time it seemed like she was taking some semblance of control, but now?

Now Alexa made it seem like Becky just couldn't help herself. And hell, maybe that really was the real reason. That the woman who called herself The Man, was simply rediscovering her inner butt munching bottom, who loved it up her arse. God, Nikki hoped so. Although either way, she had never been more confident that her partner could help this bitch to discover her true self.

Alexa was pleased that she had been able to turn it around, and use Becky's actions against her, but she was also furious with herself for allowing a moment of weakness. And really, she should've seen something like that was coming, as Becky had plenty of experience in both topping and bottoming. Well, especially the latter, but that was only helping her in this moment. Oh yes, The Man was doing a great job worshiping those bottoms, first by covering them in kisses, and then by tonguing those back doors.

And it was only a matter of time before she picked up her game, so that she wasn't just sliding her tongue up and down anymore. Luckily, Alexa was prepared for it. Oh yes, it was pretty much inevitable at this point, and The Goddess made sure that it seemed like her idea.

"Yesssssssssssss, lick that fucking shit hole, you whore!" Alexa demanded, while pushing her butt back against that talented little tongue, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, lick it good. Sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmm, slide your tongue all the way around it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you know what I mean. You've done this like a thousand times before. Hell, I bet you've tongued the butts of every woman on the roster. Tongue fucked them too, I bet. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, tongue fuck me now, you little bitch! Shove your tongue up my ass, and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Of course, the butt munching bitch was only too happy to oblige, at first swirling her tongue around Alexa's puckered rosebud, and then pushing her tongue inside that well-used fuck hole as soon as she had permission. And while Alexa's ass hole hadn't received that much action lately, her back door was pretty much always loose and ready to be fucked at this point.

Meaning that Becky's tongue easily slipped as deep as it could go into that bitch hole, rendering Little Miss Bliss pretty much in coherent for a few wonderful moments. Which made the so-called Man grin against her ass cheeks, but it didn't matter. No, because the redhead's tongue was still up the blonde's butt, meaning that in this moment, she was in charge. Even if she was distracted by the pleasure she was experiencing.

For better or for worse, she got a chance to recover, as Becky moved over to give Nikki the same treatment. Something which Alexa had fully intended to push the bitch into doing. She had! In fact, she was just about to tell her that, before the tongue was pushed inside her ass. But she was sure she didn't need to tell Nikki that. Besides, it may come off as ingenuous.

And it didn't matter. All that mattered, was pushing the so-called Man back and forth between them, using her talented little tongue to push as deep into their back passages as possible. Get them off in this twisted way. Which of course, was no problem for a well-trained butt muncher like Becky Lynch.

It would have been even easier, if she had a little help. Namely, some combination of the other horse women licking the pussies of Bliss Cross. Or putting on a show for them, or even just kissing their feet. All of which was very, very tempting, but ultimately Alexa decided to simply use her fingers, and to her delight, when she saw what she was doing, Nikki did the same.

Which yes, wouldn't lead to nearly as satisfying orgasms as any of those other things. However, it would mean that they would be saving their strength for what really mattered. Namely butt fucking Becky Lynch, and turning her back into the anal bitch she truly was. Into what she should've been all along, Alexa Bliss's bitch. And Nikki's too, of course.

Becky was vaguely aware of Bliss Cross first rubbing their cunts, and then sliding a couple of fingers inside of them. Which of course, made her jealous. Jealous she wasn't doing the same thing right now. And to her shame, that wasn't her tongue invading those sweet little fuck holes. Especially a short time later, when first Alexa, and then Nikki obviously came.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers