Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte replied and obeyed, briefly pausing to admire her prize, and then when the time came adding, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

It was still so incredibly weird to see and hear Charlotte Flair of all people act that way. Although, Becky certainly couldn't deny that it was one of the hottest things that she had ever seen, and she took great satisfaction in the fact that the bitch was tasting her arse on that cock. It was the same story when it was Bayley's and Sasha's turn, albeit to a lesser extent.

However, she by far preferred it when she was the one to suck the cock. Both because it added to the sense of pleasure, but more importantly this allowed her to get some more of that arse cream she was now constantly starving for. And just get more of the pleasure she could receive through anal submission.

Over and over again this process was repeated, until there was only one question left. Namely, would Bliss Cross need to break out the big guns to break her? Or would Becky break before even that? It was hard to say, as the winner of the first ever women's main event of Wrestlemania was on the verge of breaking, and it was all but a guarantee that she would, one way or another.

Maybe she would crawl her way back to topping? Stranger things had happened. No one thought she would ever get as far as she did, and she had proven them all wrong. However, in the process, she had denied herself the greatest joy in her life. And poor Becky wasn't sure she would be able to do that ever again, or even for another second.

"Becky, get over here and ride my cock." Alexa ordered with a little grin on her face.

"Are you sure, Lexi?" Nikki asked.

"I'm sure." Alexa said dismissively, before pushing, "And what do you say, bitch?"

"Ah fuck!" Becky cried out as Alexa emphasized her words with a hard smack to her arse, and then she whimpered pathetically, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

Given that Alexa had been the one last fucking Becky's butt, she was in the perfect position to deliver more spanks. That was the reason she was acting so pathetic. Or at least, that's what Becky told herself. Either way, her long-time rival seemed very tempted to deliver a few more spanks, but ultimately just lay down, allowing Becky to get on top of her.

More importantly, it allowed her to line up her slutty little arse hole with Alexa's beautiful weapon of ass destruction, and push herself all the way down it like it was nothing. And it was to an anal whore like Becky Lynch. Oh God, Bliss Cross had reawakened her inner arse slut, and loosened up her poor bum again, to the point where she was able to feel pretty much pure pleasure from stuffing her rectum full of strap-on dick.

She very briefly pause to savour the feeling of being fully impaled once again, before starting to bounce up and down like the anal whore that Bliss Cross had turned her back into. Something which really amused her perhaps temporary tops. Or perhaps permanent tops? But they weren't done. No, Becky had experienced this kind of thing many times before, and as The Man, it had been her greatest fear.

After all, if she ever experienced it again, surely it would be the end of her career as a top? Then again, in that moment, she wasn't sure whether that was a good thing, or a bad thing. Well, in the near future, it was definitely a good thing, given the amazing pleasure she would receive. And the equally amazing pain, which, a twisted bum whore like herself could totally get off on.

"Becky, stop." Alexa suddenly ordered, Nikki, "Get over here, and join me. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, you know what time it is, right? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's double anal time! Mmmmmmmmmmm, it's time for Becky Lynch to take two cocks up her ass at the same time, like the total anal whore she is. Isn't that right, bitch? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, or does The Man have something to say about that?"

"No." Becky said weakly.

"No what?" Alexa pushed.

"N, no..." Becky stammered, and then with everything she had left, she insisted, "Do whatever you want. I don't care."

There was a brief pause in which Alexa seemed genuinely surprised, and a little upset, and then she burst out laughing, "Oh Becky, that's adorable. I almost believed that. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I almost believe you're not aching to get your slutty little back door filled with dick. Luckily, I know you better than that. We all do. Which is why we're going to help you. Yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, we're going to help you, by stuffing two big dicks up your ass at the same time, and make you cum like the anal bitch you are. And then, mmmmmmmmmmm, you'll be our anal bitch! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, go ahead Nikki. Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, fuck that ass, and make it ours forever."

"Yes, Lexi." Nikki eagerly replied and obeyed.

Nikki was honoured to find herself in that position. It wasn't exactly the first time she had done this. In fact, far from it, given how regularly she double arse fucked the other members of the horsewomen. However, this was technically her first time having first dibs on someone's arse like this. Well, anyone who mattered. Obviously Alexa thought she could handle it, or thought Becky was just too much of a butt slut to resist.

But either way, The Man had been able to beat the odds, and build herself up to something. Something which she would like to be able to take from her, as she pressed that second cock against her target, and pushed forwards, causing the most private hole on Becky's body to start stretching even wider than before.

Something which Nikki, and the rest of the horsewomen, got the perfect view of, as Alexa spread those cheeks wide apart, and the once mighty former champion and Alpha stayed perfectly still, so that she could be violated with a second cock.

Oh fuck, Becky Lynch's bum hole stretched wider, and wider, and wider, until a second strap-on slid through it, and into her bowels, making it official. Nikki Cross had just anally violated Becky's bum with a second strap-on dildo. Oh fuck, it was so hot! The Scottish woman loved it so much, she just stared at it for a few long seconds, before a gentle cough from her girlfriend reminded her that she had more cock to give. Which again, was something she was very happy to do.

Especially given that she didn't just get to watch a second strap-on cock disappearing into Becky Lynch's back door, but she got to hear The Man crying out, whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure as her arse got double stuffed. There was definitely some pain within it, but it was the kind of pain a slut like Becky could get off on, and that was clearly the case here. Oh yes, The Man was loving every second of this.

Something which was crystal clear throughout, but maybe especially when Nikki's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that she had buried every single inch of her dick, deep inside the already cock filled arse of the only woman to win in the main event of Wrestlemania.

With the former double champ completely double stuffed, Alexa gleefully gloated, "Oh yeah, that's it Nikki! Every inch! Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's every single inch of two big dicks buried up Becky the butt slut's whore ass! Just as it should be. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, you were made for this, bitch! You're not The Man. You're just the butt slut! Our butt slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, all four of the horsewomen are our anal bitches! Prove it Nikki. oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, prove it by double ass fucking this whore! Come on, make me proud. Oh yes, that's it! Fuck her, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck her like the bitch she is!"

For a few long seconds Nikki just savoured the beautiful sight in front of her, and the wonderful words from her girlfriend. Then she slowly began pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning the latest bumming. And it really was of the double variety, given that those dildos were so tightly packed in together, they moved as one, causing poor Becky to make sounds like a fish being gutted.

And yet, it was crystal clear that The Man was still enjoying herself. Oh yes, Bliss Cross had effortlessly reawakened Becky the butt slut, and now it was just a matter of time before she broke. Before they added the last horsewoman to their collection, and completed the set. Oh fuck, this was a truly glorious moment, which Nikki wished could go on forever.

Becky also kinda wished this could go on forever, as she was overwhelmed with pleasure, she didn't care what the results of this would be. Hell, in the beginning, she was so overwhelmed by the incredible mixture of pain and pleasure, that she could barely even think coherently, let alone speak. Which at least, meant she couldn't break.

Not really. No, she was just free to enjoy the heaven which was getting her arse stretched out, filled, and then eventually fucked. Double fucked! Oh yes, she couldn't forget in that moment that there were two big cocks inside her. That once again, she wasn't Becky 2 Belts, she was Becky 2 Cocks. Just like she had been all those years ago.

The first time round. Becky had been Alexa's bitch, The Goddess hadn't been keen on sharing with anyone. But Charlotte had done this to her a lot, and it was just as good as she remembered it. Which had her wishing this was the old Charlotte doing this to her, as that would have at least been a bit more respectable.

Then again, somehow, Bliss Cross had been the ones to take down The Queen, who Becky, and everyone else, had begun to think of as unstoppable. So maybe it really wouldn't be so bad, being their bitch? Not that she really had a choice anymore. No, The Man had once again become a butt slut as soon as she got another taste of double anal. Or maybe even just from the very first bumming she had taken tonight.

It got to the point where Becky wanted to confirm that she was a butt slut again, and more importantly that she belonged to Bliss Cross. However, she continued to be just too overwhelmed for that. Especially as the tag team continued pulling out all the stops, including Mistress Alexa sliding her hands all over Becky's body, but especially focusing on her aching tits.

Meanwhile, Mistress Nikki had pushed her girlfriend's hands away from those meaty cheeks, so she could get to them herself. Also, squeezing and fondling them, while dishing out a infuriatingly slow sodomy. And maybe most of all, Charlotte was watching this with a dreamy look on her face. And one, of jealousy. Bayley and Sasha too, but it was Charlotte's reaction which really mattered. Which really pushed The Man to once again embrace her true destiny as nothing but an ass whore.

"Make me cum, make me cum, oh fook, I need to cum!" Becky whined when she just couldn't take it anymore, "Oh please... Mistress Nikki, Mistress Alexa, pound me! Ruin me hole! Ah fook, ruin me slutty little shit hole! Slam fuck it hard and deep, and make me fookin' cum! Please? I fookin' need it! Oooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be yer bitch! I'll so be yer bitch, if ya just let me cum like a little bitch, with a dick in me arse! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Mistress Alexa! Destroy that fucking bum! Bum me, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, BUM ME HARD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AH FOOK!"

Poor Becky tried her best, but all it took was a small increase in the pace for her to become completely incoherent. She then stayed that way for a very long time, as she was bombarded with climax after climax, which made her question why she had ever tried to be anything except what she truly was, namely a shameless bottom. Becky the butt slut. And most importantly of all, Mistress Alexa's bitch.

The anal loving little bitch of the mighty Bliss Cross. But she would make up for it. Oh yes, Becky's last coherent thought was that she would be the best anal addicted whore that her tops had ever had. Even if she was in for some stiff competition from the other horse women, who all clearly wished they were The Man right now. As always.

Nikki couldn't let Alexa down. They were so close to getting everything they wanted, and maybe they already had, but this wasn't the right time to relax and start counting their chickens. No, if anything, this was the worst possible time to do that. After all, it wouldn't be the first time that a female wrestler had seemingly completely broken, and promised whoever was topping her the world in exchange for an orgasm.

Hell, if anything she should have pushed the issue, instead of giving Becky what she wanted that way. But for better or for worse, the excitable Scott just couldn't help herself, and now really, her only hope was to bombard the so-called Man with so much ecstasy she would have no choice but to completely break.

Luckily, that was really easy, considering Becky had always been a natural butt slut. Something which should have been made crystal clear from the way that she effortlessly took cock up her arse, and then a second almost just as easily. She could also take one hell of a bumming, even when the pace was rapidly increased.

And maybe most of all, she loved being verbally humiliated. Oh yes, it was clear by her actions she loved every time that Mistress Alexa provided commentary, something that the blonde made pretty clear when she and the brunette started really hammering the redhead's booty. Well, Nikki was doing the lion share of the work, but her sweet Alexa was making sure she would not be left out.

"TAKE IT BECKY! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT, AND BE OUR BITCH!" Alexa yelled at the top of her lungs, "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT AND CUM! CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE BEX! THE ANAL BITCH! MY ANAL BITCH! MINE, AND NIKKI'S! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YEAH, YOU'RE MINE, AND NIKKI'S! OH YES, WE OWN YOU NOW, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AND I ALWAYS DID! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THIS ASS IS RIGHTFULLY MINE! IT'S MY FUCKING PROPERTY! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ALL THE HORSEWOMEN ARE MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course a combination of those words, the other end of the dildos hitting their clits, and the sheer joy of what they were doing to the once mighty Becky Lynch, was more than enough to make Bliss Cross cum multiple times themselves. Especially Nikki, who had the added benefits of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs.

However, to their credit, they were able to push themselves through those initial orgasms, and ensure that The Man was thoroughly put in her place. Which again, only added to the enjoyment of Bliss Cross. Although sadly Alexa couldn't keep up her commentary, and Nikki didn't even start, as she was far too preoccupied with breaking that sexy little bum hole.

Even when she finally came to a stop, Nikki made sure they collapsed down onto their sides, rolling the other two women with them, so that Alexa could keep going if she wanted. She was pretty sure that her girl had more energy to burn, so she was surprised when that didn't happen. Maybe a little disappointed, too. Then again, she couldn't blame her. No, what they had just been through was very overwhelming.

Also, maybe it was a good idea to hold some energy back, just in case the horsewomen got any ideas about turning the tables on them. Although, given the looks they were giving them, and just how exhausted Becky was, that didn't seem to be a problem. In fact, it didn't look like that was going to be a problem ever again.

Something proven when, after a few long minutes of recovery, Alexa grabbed hold of Becky's hair, yanked it back, and growled in her ear, "So, what are you, bitch?"

"Ah fook!" Becky swore loudly, and then whimpered without any further hesitation, "I'm yer bitch, Mistress Alexa. I'm the anal bitch of you and Mistress Nikki. Just like all the other horsewomen. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you own our arses. Bliss Cross owns them. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're yours. All yours."

"It's true, Mistress Alexa." Bayley chimed in, looking for brownie points.

"We're all fucking yours." Sasha quickly added.

"Your anal bitch." Charlotte was the last, but the most significant to add, "Me, Bayley, Sasha and now Becky are all your anal bitches."

"Then prove it..." Alexa ordered, pausing for dramatic effect, before ordering, "Horsewomen, line up on the bed. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want all four of you bending over the bed, spreading your cheeks, and looking back at me, so me and Nikki can take a little memento of tonight. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's it. You all know what I like. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you know I love seeing bitches showing off their freshly gaping ass holes, after I've used them for my pleasure. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, spread 'em wide! Spread those cheeks nice and wide, so Bliss Cross can see deep into those slutty little asses! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, good bitches."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Bayley replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Sasha replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Becky tiredly replied, when she had the chance, and obeyed when she could.

Alexa would have been deeply disturbed if Becky hadn't been too tired to obey initially, as it would have implied they hadn't done enough to break her, and this was nothing but an act designed to lure herself and Nikki into a false sense of security. Or worse, to mock them. Thankfully that wasn't the case, as Becky struggled to move, and even reply.

However, she did both, the infamous four horsewomen lining up on the bed opposite to where Bliss Cross was now lying, their asses bent over the edge as instructed, giving the best possible view of their handiwork. That, and the fact that, just as they had been instructed, Bayley, Becky, Sasha, and even Charlotte reached back and spread their cheeks.

It was something which had Nikki softly gasping, and Alexa couldn't blame her. This was pretty much the greatest fantasy of most of the locker room, and yet no one thought they would truly ever see it at this point. But there it was, the ultimate prize. Pretty much guaranteeing that Alexa would be on top from here on out. And Nikki of course, but everyone saw Alexa as the driving force behind Bliss Cross, and she wasn't exactly quick to correct them.

Especially in this case, where she got the lion share of the credit for gaping and breaking those four women. Something she made sure to take plenty of pictures of. Nikki too. Oh yes, the tag team champions gleefully took shot after shot of those gaping bitch holes, sometimes even posing next to their handiwork, just so that there could be no doubt of who was responsible for this.

£Not a bad start, but I think we can get those holes even wider. Don't you think so, Nikki?" Alexa gleefully taunted.

"Ooooooooooooh yes Lexi, I do." Nikki beamed happily, even clapping her hands as she added, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so looking forward to stretching the horsewomen out, as much as possible, as often as possible. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's going to be so sweet. We are so going to own those asses. More than we already do, I mean."

"Indeed." Alexa said dismissively, before quickly ordering, "As for right now? You bitches have some cocks to clean. Ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, kneeled down in front of us, and suck these cocks. Suck them clean of your ass cream. No! Mmmmmmmmmm yeah, slow down. There's no rush. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, that's it. Slowly crawl towards us. Show us you really are nothing but our bitches now, ha ha ha ha! Then give us nice, long blow jobs. Really savour the taste of Becky's butt. Especially you, Bex. Oh yes, that's it, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, suck them good! Ah fuck!"