Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simply put, that was the stage Becky good hammer upwards into this bitch's back door. And not just the occasional thrust, to tease her by pushing her so close to orgasm she could taste it, without actually letting her go over that edge. No, she would use every ounce of her strength to make The Charlotte Flair cum like a bitch with a dick in her arse.

Which wasn't easy in her current position, but it was still easily the most powerful mental high she had ever known. Especially because eventually even the mighty Queen ran out of steam, and collapsed down upon her, giving The Man the chance of a lifetime. Namely to flip them over, and pound Charlotte Fucking Flair's ass hole so hard that even Mistress Bliss looked impressed. Not that she paid much attention to it, given the heaven she was experiencing.

Especially given that she started cumming shortly after Charlotte. Becky just couldn't help it, as the combination of the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, those juicy cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of bumming The Charlotte Flair was just too much.

In a way, it was The Queen making her cum with anal again, albeit in a very different way, The Man thought with a wicked smirk. Which was then of course even better when Becky was the driving force behind it. So much so, it seemed like a miracle that she was able to push herself through those multiple orgasms, to give this blonde bitch the rectum wrecking she so richly deserved. Which would surely make whatever came next worth it, right?

When this started, and throughout most of it, there was no doubt in Becky's mind that was true. But then it was over, Becky collapsing down upon the sweaty body beneath her, and enjoying the afterglow for a few long seconds, before she opened her eyes, and saw Bliss Cross staring at her like hungry wolves, stroking lube into their strap-ons.

Those long, thick strap-on dildos, which the redhead knew from experience felt amazing stretching her arse out, and she couldn't help but remember as her slutty little cock starved bitch hole quivering with anticipation. It was then The Man knew she was fucked. Figuratively, and literally. And she, she rallied herself shortly afterwards, but that moment of weakness was not a positive sign.

"Well done Becky." Alexa said condescendingly, "That was actually pretty good, for an anal loving bottom."

"Thanks." Becky grumbled.

"You're welcome." Alexa said dismissively, before ordering, "Now, let's get to the real fun, shall we? You know, what you've been waiting for this whole time, while you've been busy pretending to be a top? What you really, really want? What you've always wanted? Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and you know what that is, right?"

"Oh, I know!" Nikki said brightly, "Is it a nice big dick in her ass?"

"Yes, of course, it's a nice big dick in her ass." Alexa chuckled, before indicating to the ground, "And luckily for you, we have two. Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, two nice big dicks to stretch out your slutty little butt. Aren't you a lucky girl, huh? Yes you are, yes you are, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, we're gonna fuck you so good, and turn you back into your natural state, as Becky the butt slut. But first, I think you have some ass cream to clean. Oh yeah, pull your cock out of Charlotte's big fat booty, and suck that dildo clean. That way you can taste the deepest part of The Queen's bowels. And it's going to be a nice little preview to tasting yours, right?"

There was a brief pause, then Nikki pushed, "And what do you say to that?"

Another brief pause, and then Becky lowered her head and reluctantly replied, "Yes, Mistress Bliss. Thank you, Mistress Bliss."

As much as Becky would have loved to argue, she knew she couldn't do it without sounding unconvincing. Because the truth was part of her was looking forward to getting bummed by these infuriating women, and there was definitely a part of her which was looking forward to tasting the deepest part of Charlotte's big fat booty. It was far from her biggest fantasy, but it was definitely up there.

As was getting to see Charlotte Flair's butt hole gaping open after she had fucked it, which was maybe the only thing Becky could allow herself to enjoy right now, without feeling any embarrassment whatsoever. Oh yes, just slowly sliding that big strap-on dildo out of her long-time rival's bitch hole was incredibly thrilling, but only a few things could compare to seeing it gaping for her.

Thankfully Bliss Cross at least had the decency not to complain about Becky taking a few long seconds to admire her prize, which included spreading those cheeks with both hands so she could get the best look possible. Although, it probably helped that she made sure to position herself in a way that her temporary tops would be able to see that gape too.

Not that she was trying to please them, or anything. She currently was, a thought which made Becky blush slightly, but the main reason was that she would be able to see deep into Charlotte's bowels, as a sign of her dominance over her. And as motivation to remain a top, so she could do this again, and again, and again. Maybe even make her long time tormentor her anal bitch, for a change.

Of course, inevitably Becky let go of those cheeks, undid the straps to her harness, and then brought up the dildo to her mouth. She made sure to keep her eyes locked to Charlotte's gaping butt hole throughout this, with the intention of continuing to stare at it throughout the cock cleaning.

However, as soon as the taste of Charlotte Flair's butt cream hit her taste-buds, her eyelids fluttered closed automatically, so the only thing in her entire world could be the once mighty Queen's anal juices. Becky was also vaguely aware that she moaned loudly, and whimpered, at the pleasure of tasting that flavour, which only made Bliss Cross chuckle with wicked delight. But again, thankfully she was focused on the task at hand.

Which continued to be the case for the next few minutes, as after savouring everything she could find on the head of the dildo, Becky started to bob her head up and down on it. Or more importantly in this case, move her hand back and forth, fucking her own mouth with the dildo. Hell, eventually it was a combination of both, especially when it came to deep throating the toy cock so that she could get every drop of that butt cream.

Then again, she was also putting on quite the display for her temporary tops, and while again, that wasn't the point, she was still doing it, something which again made Becky blush. Although not as much as the conversation that Bliss Cross had, when they were sure that dildo had been thoroughly cleaned.

"So, you wanna go first, this time?" Nikki asked, almost conversationally, "It's only fair, given I went first last time."

"Na." Alexa said dismissively, before explaining, "I've been up that fat ass like a thousand times. And The Man is nothing but a walking fuck hole to me. And a well used one, at that. Mmmmmmmmmm, so by all means, you go first. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's what I want. Mmmmmmmmmmm, I wanna see my girl, Nikki Cross butt fuck Becky Lynch, and put that delusional bottom back in her place."

"Oh Alexa, you really are the best." Nikki clapped excitedly.

"I know." Alexa beamed, before ordering, "Hey, Becky the butt slut! Bend over! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get in your natural position, so my girl Nikki can fuck that big fat ass of yours, and make it hers. Ours! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, do it nice and fast, and if you're lucky, she just might prepare you with her fingers or her tongue a bit first. Not that you deserve it."

"And make sure you remove the cock from your mouth first." Nikki chimed in, "I wanna hear The Man moan for me and Lexi, as we fuck yer arse!"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa. Thank you, Mistress Alexa." Becky hesitantly replied while taking the dildo out of her mouth, then for good measure added, "Yes, Mistress Nikki. Thank you, Mistress Nikki."

"Good girl." Nikki chuckled wickedly, kneeling down behind Becky, and smacking that big round booty, "Now spread your cheeks. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me my prize. No! No, mmmmmmmmmmm, show me and Alexa our prize. The one you owe us. Becky Lynch's slutty little arse hole."

"Yes, Mistress Nikki." Becky grumbled flatly.

"Oooooooooooooh, very good. Very good indeed." Nikki moaned as she just admired that amazing prize for a few long seconds, before shoving a lube covered finger into Becky's arse, causing them both to cry out in mostly pleasure. Then Nikki chuckled, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, that's tight. You really haven't had anything up there since last time you were here, Huh?"

"Oh my God, Becky, really?" Alexa questioned in disgust, and then when there was a telling silence she continued, "I would have thought that a slut like you would have been dildoing her own ass hole on a nightly basis, just waiting for a real woman to claim you once again. God, it's a tragedy that you made for fucking booty hasn't been receiving what it needs, but I suppose that makes sense. How else would you delude yourself into being a top? Mmmmmmmmmm, but that's okay, because me and Nikki are going to stretch you out, and reintroduce you to the joy of having a real woman inside you. But... for denying us real women your slutty little butt hole, I think you deserve to be punished. Nikki, ram your dick in there! This whore has had enough preparation. Even if she wasn't being naughty."

"Are you sure?" Nikki questioned hesitantly.

"Just do it." Becky grumbled, "I want this over with."

"And she wants it to hurt." Alexa pointed out, before telling her rival, "But trust me Bex, that won't save you."

There was a brief pause, then Nikki softly said, "Okay."

Nikki pulled her finger out of Becky's butt hole, and while sucking it clean replaced it with her strap-on. She then left it there for a few long seconds, savouring the moment and teasing her pray, but also, questioning whether she should really forgo a rim job. It seemed unnecessarily cruel, both to herself and The Man, given she was looking forward to tasting the other woman's arse. But Alexa had asked her to do something, and thus Nikki was helpless to obey.

Besides, she would get plenty of chances to rim this bitch once she was properly broken in. So the Scottish woman began pushing forwards slowly, causing the Irish woman's back door to start stretching for her, and again causing them both to cry out in mostly pleasure.

Like when she had fucked her with a finger, there was definitely a hint of pain in the redhead's cry. However, before she had become The Man, Becky Lynch had been one of the most infamous butt sluts in the history of the WWE. Nikki could remember hearing the stories back in NXT, and watching this big booty from afar while practically drooling.

Hell, she almost got her hands on it a few times in the Indies, and while visiting the main roster, but in the case of the latter, someone else was always using Becky's big booty. Well now finally, it was her turn, and Nikki savoured every single moment of it. Besides, it seemed only right, given it had been so long since this perfect fuck hole had been used the way it was supposed too.

However, the main reason for going slow was definitely for the enjoyment of Bliss Cross, maybe especially when Nikki's cock slid through Becky's bum hole, and into her bowels. Something which Nikki savoured for a few long seconds, before continuing her journey into the guts of the former Alpha female. Which got the same kind of reaction out of Becky as before, only maybe slightly better.

No, definitely better, because along with the whimpers and cries which had come before, there were a few gasps and even moans of pleasure. They were pretty soft at first, almost inaudible, and maybe Alexa didn't point that out, because she wasn't entirely sure? But whatever the case, it was very encouraging for the less experienced top.

Which definitely made this something that Nikki wished could last forever, but for better or for worse, that just wasn't possible. No, as eventually Nikki's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing the full length of her big dick was as deep as it could go inside Becky Lynch's big fat arse.

Nikki was finally as deep as she could go inside Becky Lynch's big fat arse! Oh yes, she had done it! She had finally done it. Anally violated all four of the horsewomen, at least for a moment, made them all her bitches. Hopefully it would be longer than that, but either way, she was eternally grateful to Alexa Bliss for this amazing achievement. Which was why, as much as she wanted to just start bumming this anal bitch, she didn't, because it was Alexa's turn.

"Your turn, sweetie." Nikki beamed, abruptly pulling her cock out of Becky's arse.

"Are you sure?" Alexa bit her lip.

"Yes." Nikki insisted, pointing out, "We're both going to get to fuck this slutty little arse all night long. We just need to share it evenly. So go ahead, take that butt. You know you want too."

"Well, if you insist." Alexa grinned wickedly.

Alexa couldn't believe she had actually hesitated to fuck Becky Lynch's big fat arse. Especially after that particular pleasure had been denied to her for so long. Man, if that didn't prove she was in love with Nikki Cross, and would do anything for her, nothing would. But as she herself had pointed out before they started, Alexa had butt fucked Becky countless times, whereas this was Nikki's first time with that perfect piece of ass.

Therefore, it was only fair that she offered her girlfriend a chance to have it for longer. Even if she was hoping that she would pass in the interest of fairness. And to the delight of The Goddess, that's exactly what happened, which in turn caused her to grin wickedly, and quickly step up to the plate.

Normally Alexa would take her time with this kind of thing. Mostly to maximize her own enjoyment, but despite what some people liked to claim, she wasn't completely heartless, and didn't want to seriously hurt her co-workers. At least when it came to fucking them in the ass. Oh yes, she wanted this to be an enjoyable experience for both of them. Of course, when it came to Becky Lynch, she didn't have to worry about that.

Because sure, this anal addicted bottom had somehow convinced herself that she was a top, but Alexa had always known the truth, and she was attempting to expose that fact. Something that she arguably did, right from the start, as she slammed her strap-on into that slutty little butt hole, causing the so-called Man to cry out in pure pleasure.

Admittedly, it wasn't the full length right away, but it was more than enough to have most women crying in agony, even if their ass holes were still stretched open from being recently filled. But not butt slut Becky. No, not only did that little ass whore cry out in pleasure from the initial anal penetration, but she continued doing so as that big dick rocketed up her tailpipe. Oh yes, she whimpered, cried out and even moaned in pleasure as her butt became fully stuffed with girl cock.

Something that Alexa might have achieved faster than ever before, just to prove a point. Namely no matter how much Becky tried tonight, everybody knew she was nothing but a shameless anal slut. Including the so-called Man herself.

Which was very, very tempting to point out, once her thighs were pressed against Becky's meaty cheeks, announcing that she had buried every single inch of that big dick into the other female wrestler's bowels. Or really, any other time during the sodomy. However, Becky's sounds of pleasure were speaking volumes. Far more than anything Alexa could actually say.

Especially considering what else they had planned. So Alexa chose to save her breath, and simply savour every precious moment of anally violating one of her favourite butt sex loving bitches. Maybe especially when she started pumping her hips back and forth, officially starting the anal sex.

Becky was surprised by the lack of taunting. More accurately, she was surprised, relieved, and disappointed. Mistress Alexa had always done an excellent job at it. Easily one of the best ever, in fact. So much so, it would push her further into submission, which right now, she didn't want. And yet at the same time, she was desperate for it.

Oh God, her treacherous body combined with the skill of Mistress Alexa caused her arse to effortlessly relax, meaning that she felt nothing but pure pleasure. Well, there was a little pain, but that only added to the pleasure in her current state of mind. Which was more and more of a problem as the seconds ticked by, and the pleasure became overwhelming.

Poor Becky tried her best, but over and over again, she found herself failing to cover up her whimpers, cries, and even moans of pure pleasure from getting her slutty little shit-pipe, stretched out and filled with strap-on. Especially when her closest friends, and greatest rivals were witnessing everything.

This included Bayley, Sasha, and even Charlotte Fucking Flair as broken little anal bitches, just happily watching this perverted display of dominance on the part of Bliss Cross. Which only got worse, when Mistress Nikki moved around so that she was kneeling in front of Becky's mouth. And worse, that arse flavoured strap-on was just out of reach, almost forcing The Man to lean forward and wrap her lips around it.

Thankfully before that could happen Nikki softly ordered, "Suck my dick, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get all of your nasty little arse juices, just like your fellow horse women did. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, suck it! Suck it like a good girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it! Fucking take it all! Wow, Lexi, you were so right? The Man is nothing but a cock sucker! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, Becky Lynch loves to suck cock. And go ass to mouth. To taste her own slutty little bum, while getting fucked up the arse! Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, take it Becky! Take it in two holes at once, you little spit-roast loving whore! Ah fuck yes, mmmmmmmmmm shit!"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Which Becky had been quick to do right after the initial order. Oh God, she hadn't even tried to resist, just opened her mouth the second that Mistress Nikki moved forwards, and pressed her cock against her mouth. She even moaned loudly in pure pleasure from the taste of her own arse, which in turn, earned her the verbal encouragement that she had been craving.

Oh fuck, Becky both loved and hated every minute of it, and as much as she wanted to believe she felt those things equally, it wasn't even close. And not in the negative way she should be feeling either. Which again, was crystal clear, given the way that she greedily bob her head up and down the dildo, ravenously getting every drop of that heavenly liquid.

Under other circumstances, like at the end of a butt fucking, Becky would've been happy to take her time, and really savour that sweet flavour. However, when she was being spit-roasted, the trick was to get everything she could, so that the tops would switch places, and give her with the constant supply of delicious arse cream. That was the theory, anyway.

It didn't always work out, especially when there were other mouths to feed. Which was the other reason Becky had chosen to do this quickly, just in case what was rightfully hers would be given to someone else. Like Bayley, Sasha, and even Charlotte. Which was exactly what happened. Not right away, as Mistress Nikki obligingly gave The Man what she wanted when Bliss Cross inevitably swapped places. However, the next time she wasn't so lucky.

"So, who wants to taste Becky's booty?" Alexa questioned, and chuckled when there was a predictable chorus of 'I do, Mistress Alexa'. Then The Goddess made the obvious choice, "Charlotte, get over here and suck my dick. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, taste the ass of your favourite bitch on my cock! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want The Queen to experience all the fun things that she put me through, this included. And you love it, don't you Charlotte? Yeah you do, oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck it good! So good, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Oh yesssssssssssssss, suck it like a good girl."