Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Bayley replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Sasha replied, when she had the chance, and instantly obeyed.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Becky tiredly replied, when she had the chance, and obeyed when she could.

To be fair, Becky was a lot quicker to move this time, given that humiliation had at least somewhat refuelled her. Something that Alexa had experienced first hand, and briefly she was bought back to receiving this from Charlotte and Sasha multiple times. And to her shame, Becky and even Bayley. But she quickly shook off those distant memories, and focused on the beautiful sight of the horsewomen slowly crawling their way over to her, and beginning to blow her.

Given that they'd had the most time to recover, and were the sluttyest at this point, it was Bayley and Sasha who got wrapped their lips around the heads of those dildos, and thus tasting the deepest part of the bowels of their friend and rival. However, the other horse women weren't from behind, and soon all four of them were sucking those cocks.

Considering the history between these four women, Alexa was expecting an all out fight to get as much of that butt cream as possible. However, for better or for worse, they did a decent job of sharing. Although it was hard to tell if that was because they were trying to be on the best behaviour for their new tops, or if they were just too tired to argue.

It would likely be different story when it came to who would have the honour of having a cock back in her ass, but for now, this display was rather heart-warming. It also inspired a lot of thoughts about the future, Alexa grinning wickedly in triumph at Bliss Cross achieving the ultimate victory against all four of the horsewomen.

The End?

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers