Bliss Cross Tops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something that Becky wanted to be mostly responsible for, and not just because they probably got off mostly on topping her. No, she wanted to tongue fuck those pussies, and received the heavenly reward of girl cum. And not even just because it might wear out Bliss Cross, and make them unable to bum her quite as effectively. No, The Man loved girl cum, and it had been too long since she had indulged.

Unfortunately, it was seen as a submissive thing to eat pussy, so it had been years since Becky swallowed girl cum straight from the source, and getting it all over her face, marking her as a cunt loving slut. Two things she had never missed more than in that moment. However, there was definitely something to be said for tongue fucking a couple of hot arses, even if it was hard moving back and forth when they were both making themselves cum.

Which made her kind of wish she could concentrate on one of them. Ideally Alexa Bliss's perfect little bubble butt. Perhaps with Bayley, Sasha, or even Charlotte beside her, giving the other member of Bliss Cross a good bum munching. Not that she was going to admit that, of course.

After fucking herself to one good orgasm Alexa moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, okay, mmmmmmmmm, you may now have your reward."

It was kind of hard to push herself away from those yummy bottoms, but to her credit, Becky was not only able to do it, but actually sound grumpy as she replied, "Finally!"

There was no exaggeration needed in that, given that she had waited her entire life to finally get some revenge on Charlotte Flair. Although her response still made Alexa chuckle with amusement, which in turn had Becky glaring at her tormentor. But she was too focused on what she was about to do to bother giving a proper come back. Especially as it involved pulling out a nice big strap-on dildo, attaching it to herself, and then covering it with lube.

Something that she made sure to do right in front of the incredibly tall bitch, who just stared at her with excitement. God, Bliss Cross really had done it, hadn't they? They had done the seemingly impossible, and broken Charlotte Flair. Which was annoying, as Becky really wanted to be the one to do that. Although this maybe the one time she didn't mind, when she was finally allowed to take that arse herself.

"Keep spreadin' your cheeks, Charlotte." Becky ordered, "I want the best view of my dick finally going up your arse."

"Yes, Mistress Becky." Charlotte Fucking Flair replied without hesitation, and even pulled her cheeks even wider than before.

Which led to Becky, just staring at this prize for a few long seconds, and then murmuring, "Fook!"

Something she did again, when Alexa smacked Becky's ass firmly, yet playfully, and pushed, "Come on, Bex. I thought you wanted this."

"You do, don't ya?" Nikki smirked wickedly.

"Because you know, we could just skip straight to the fun." Alexa grinned.

"No!" Becky snapped firmly, before then admitting softly, "It's just... FOOK! I've been waiting for this for so long, I can't believe it's finally happening."

"Me neither." Alexa grumbled, before smirking wickedly, "Which is why you have 5 seconds to do it. 5, 4, 3, 2-"

"Lexi, be nice!" Nikki hissed grinning as she reached out to fondle Becky's backside, "It must be hard for a bottom like this to step out of her comfort zone. Especially when she so closed to being back where she belongs. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, especially when she's second away from once again being lucky enough to be your anal bitch. So let's give her some time to say goodbye to any chance she had to top Charlotte. Besides, it will make it that much more humiliating for the great Charlotte Flair to be fucked in the arse by a total bottom, like Becky Lynch. Oh yes, it's gonna be soooooooooooo humiliating for The Queen to get bummed by her favourite anal loving slut. Don't you agree?

"Fine." Alexa sighed, before growling in Becky's ear, "But when you're done embarrassing yourself, me and Nikki are going to tear your ass hole apart."

Poor Becky could only stand there and take that humiliating treatment, as everything just hit her all at once, and she continued to stare with disbelief at the prize in front of her. Hell, for a few long seconds, she even debated whether she actually wanted to do it. Charlotte might be an unrecognizable shadow of her former self now, but there had been a time when she had been unstoppable.

When just the mention of her name had Becky's back door quivering with pleasure at the memory of what The Queen had done to it. And anticipation of what she was going to do to it. And fuck, the former was still true. But ultimately, she just couldn't pass up this opportunity. Especially considering it was too late to back out of the deal now, and she should at least get something out of it.

Charlotte had been addicted to the feeling of a dick in her ass ever since Bliss Cross had taken her anal cherry. Which was why she hadn't hesitated to keep displaying herself for Becky Lynch of all people, and fully intended to allow her favourite anal bitch to abuse her in this way.

However, she would be lying if she said that part of her wasn't hoping that Becky would chicken out, and allow herself to be butt fucked by Bliss Cross, without receiving anything in return. Partly because it would be really amusing, and please her owners, but mostly because she wanted to keep her perfect record against her former bitch. Hell, she would honestly rather bottom to just about everyone else before bottoming to The Man.

However, at the same time, she didn't complain when Becky finally kneeled down behind her, and pressed the tip of her cock against her stretched out shit hole. Hell, she didn't even complain when her biggest rival then roughly slammed forwards, burying the first few inches of her dick into the bowels of the once unstoppable Queen. No, the once mighty Charlotte Flair cried out with pure joy.

Well, in reality it was mostly of pain, but Charlotte had been so relentlessly ass fucked at this point that she could actually get off on that kind of pain. Or maybe she'd always been a shameless anal whore, and Bliss Cross had simply awoken her true self? Whatever the case, the result was the same.

Namely, the multiple times former champion, who had pretty much always been the Alpha female on any show she was on, cried out loudly as she was anally penetrated. And she did the exact same things when her rectum was stuffed with dick. Which was deliciously humiliating, along with the fact that Becky dished out a handful of hard thrusts, instead of one slow thrust as was the norm, and not only did Charlotte not complain, but she continued crying out in pleasure.

Oh God, it couldn't be more obvious that the once mighty Charlotte Flair had become nothing but an anal loving whore. Which again, was the kind of delicious humiliating which just made this whole thing more enjoyable, and easy to take for the newly minted butt slut.

The only thing which made this better, was if Becky ran that big mouth of hers. Something which Charlotte had been fully expecting when she learned she would have to suffer this indignity. Hell, she had been even looking forward to it. And yet, weirdly enough, the normally very talkative Becky was silent. Hell, the bitch had made a name for herself as a trash talker.

Arguably the best of her generation, if not ever, at least as far as the women's division, was concerned. So the silence was weird, especially when thighs came to rest against cheeks, announcing that Becky Lynch had buried every single inch of her dick inside Charlotte Flair's bowels. And yet still, Becky was silent. Although honestly, The Queen thought she might know why.

Becky definitely wanted to say something. Hell, she had been thinking about what she would say to Charlotte when she finally got a dick up her arse, ever since that fateful Summer Slam night, when she finally had enough of her so-called friend's bull-shit. Admittedly, in pretty much all of her fantasies, she had been taking Charlotte Flair's anal cherry.

Something that she had gotten incredibly close to time and time again, only to be denied every time. And now? She was finally doing it. Yes, not taking The Queen's back door cherry, but she was still bumming her, and regardless what happened next, that meant the world to The Man. More than words could ever accurately describe.

That was mostly the problem. That when the time came, words could not truly describe what Becky was feeling. Hell, it was hard to even think coherently, let alone say anything, because this was a truly overwhelming moment, which she had been fighting towards for years. Especially given that the mighty Charlotte Flair continued spreading her cheeks the entire time, giving The Man the best view possible of her big dick disappearing into The Queen's tailpipe.

And then, sliding in and out of it, officially beginning the bumming. Oh God yes, she, Becky Lynch, was bum fucking the multiple times former champion and Alpha female Charlotte Flair. Something which she was pretty sure she tried actually saying, only for it to come out as a garbled mess.

Luckily for her, she doubted anyone noticed, given exactly what was happening right now. And even if they did, she couldn't possibly careless, given she had achieved something even harder than main eventing Wrestlemania. Namely, fucking THE Charlotte Flair up her smug little arse. Or more accurately, her big fat booty. Oh yes, after who knows how long, Becky pushed Charlotte's hands away from those meaty cheeks, so she could feel them jiggle against her thighs.

She then grabbed two big handfuls of them, and began squeezing and pinching them like a butcher with a piece of meat. Something she knew from experience enhanced the humiliation the bottom was feeling. Which unfortunately, had Becky thinking about all the times the roles were reversed, and it was her arse getting fucked.

Mostly by Charlotte. Oh God, Becky used to be so proud that she was Charlotte Flair's favourite butt slut. They use to go everywhere together, Becky bending over at a moment's notice. Or getting into whatever position her Queen wanted her in. Back then, she was bending over like the bitch she was. Had been! It was important to remember that, especially now. And yet, Becky's body betrayed her.

Or more actually, her arse hole. That was desperate to be fucked, ideally by the super top she was now topping. Which all of a sudden, instead of being the greatest thing ever, seem like a tragedy. Becky shouldn't be arse fucking this Alpha female. No, it should be the other way around. Which was a moment of weakness which would cost her dearly, as Alexa was all over it.

"Something wrong, Bex?" Alexa questioned cheerily.

"What?" Becky frowned, coming out of her lust fuelled haze.

"You're not exactly giving this butt fucking your all, are you?" Alexa pointed out, before scoffing, "I mean, you were never a real top, but I would've thought that even a delusional bottom like you would've been able to put a little more effort into it. Especially after everything Charlotte did to you. I guess I should've known better to think you could handle this."

"I can." Becky said forcefully, already speed up her thrusts.

"Yeah right." Nikki scoffed.

"It's okay, Bex. It really is." Alexa reassured condescendingly, "Some people are just good at different things, is all. I'm good at winning championships and pounding butt, while Becky here is good at being a big loser who jobs all the time. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, almost as much as she gets her fat little ass fucked by real women, like me and Nikki."

"Funny, I remember it being the other way around." Becky scoffed, before then having to correct herself, "At least right before I left. And back in NXT."

"Weren't you a massive bottom in NXT too?" Nikki chimed in.

"The point is, if you move aside, me and Nikki will be happy to show you how a couple of real butt busters handle an ass the quality of Charlotte's." Alexa continued to taunt with another wicked grin crossing her face, as she turned her attention to the other horse woman, "You'd like that, wouldn't you Charlotte? Huh? Having a couple of real butt busters wrecking that big fat booty of yours? You would, wouldn't you?"

"Yesssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I'd love that, Mistress Bliss." Charlotte quickly and eagerly replied, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want my big fat booty pounded by a real top. Ooooooooooooooh fuck yeah, pound my ass hard and deep, Mistress Bliss. I want you and Mistress Cross to show Becky what you can do. Show her how a butt slut should be treated. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, please fuck me! Fuck me hard! Harder! Oh my God yes, harder! Harder, harder, HARDER, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Charlotte wasn't actually sure what she was hoping for here. Because on the one hand, she really liked the idea of the women who finally broke her taking over, and pounding her slutty little butt hole, like only they should do. Both because it would mean a dramatic increase in the physical pleasure, but also because it would be wonderfully humiliating for Becky.

So much so that the whore would probably get off on it, but even then, Charlotte would find it mostly satisfying. However, these words were designed to light a fire under Becky's ass, especially her own. And oh boy, did they work, and then some. At least, for a little while. Then, just when Charlotte thought she was going to get to cum and record time, the fun was stopped.

"That's it! Stop, stop, stop, stop, STOP!" Alexa yelled almost angrily, and then when Becky finally started slowing down and looking at her, the blonde scolded the redhead further, "I give you a second chance, not that you deserved it, and you still screwed it up. And while it's hilarious proving beyond a shadow of a doubt you're nothing but a delusional bottom, it's time to stop this truly pathetic charade, and actually give poor Charlotte a way to cum. Otherwise, we'll be here all night. And then you won't get what you really want, namely a couple of nice big dicks up your arse. Mmmmmmmmmm, and that really would be a tragedy, wouldn't it, Becky the butt slut?"

"Don't you dare call me that! I'm The Man, and I always will be." Becky snapped back far more angrily, "And you take this from me, and you won't be getting a chance with my arse. Ever."

There was a brief pause in the conversation, and then Alexa suggested, "How about a compromise? You lay down, and let Charlotte ride you?"

"No!" Becky said, before buckling a little under the pressure, and pleading, "Alexa, please? I've waited my whole career for this. Hell, I feel like I've waited my whole life for this. Just let me enjoy it."

Which was really all Alexa needed, as she looked thoughtful for a few long seconds, and then threatened, "Do as I say, or I'll shove my dick in your ass, while your butt fucking Charlotte. That technically doesn't violate our agreement, mmmmmmmmmmm, and I'd love to turn you into my little human dildo, I can use to sodomize The Queen."

"Me too." Nikki grinned wickedly.

"Fine." Becky said after a long pause, pulling her dick out of Charlotte's arse, then dropping down onto her back, and ordering, "Ride me, Bitch Queen. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, show me, and everyone else, just how much you love The Man's dick in your arse, by bumming yerself good on it."

"And make sure you ask the permission of your true Mistresses, before cumming." Alexa quickly added.

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Charlotte quickly replied and obeyed.

Poor Charlotte whimpered with disappointment when Becky pulled her cock out of her ass, leaving that back door horribly empty and unloved. Thankfully it wasn't long before she had permission to shove a dick back up her shit-pipe, something that the former top took full advantage of by positioning her butt hole over that weapon of ass destruction, and pushing herself downwards.

The tops, if Becky could be called that, hadn't specified which way she should be facing during this latest session of cowgirl, but as she look back at Bliss Cross then the so-called Man, Charlotte knew they wanted traditional cowgirl. Besides, in that position it was much easier to pound her bitch hole. Something which of course, she took full advantage of. At least when the time came.

Sadly, she wasn't ready for that. Well, she was, but she was guessing that the tops wanted her to put on more of a show. So she slowly impaled her butt on that dildo, and then started bouncing up and down, just as slowly, give or take a moment to savour the sensation of her slutty little ass once again being fully stuffed.

Of course, she found herself on the edge of orgasm again very quickly, given how warmed up her ass was, and everything that came before it. And maybe especially, because she was now looking at her owners. Which may have been a mistake in hindsight, but it led to more incredible pleasure, so it was hard to complain. It was also hard to avoid begging for more, but to her credit, she was able to do it, at least for a little while.

Of course, inevitably Charlotte cried out, "Let me cum, oooooooooooooh, please Mistress Bliss, Mistress Cross, mmmmmmmmmm, let me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Just like Becky, on your dicks! Please? I need it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I need it so bad. Please, give it to me? Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, let me cum like a little bitch! Your little anal bitch!"

"What do you think, Nikki?" Alexa grinned, "Has she earned it?"

"Na." Nikki said, enjoying the look on Charlotte's face, before then adding, "But I wanna bum Becky, so let her."

"That's good enough for me, so go ahead bitch, cum." Alexa ordered, "Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cum, and thank us for the privilege."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Charlotte cried out at the top of her lungs, "THANK YOU, MISTRESS BLISS AND MISTRESS CROSS FOR LETTING ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS! MMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AH FUCK, WITH BECKY'S DICK IN MY BIG FAT ASS! OH THANK YOU, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While she tried her best to continue to show our gratitude, it wasn't long before Charlotte was cumming a little too hard for that. As in, so hard, that her cum was squirting out of her cunt, and all she could do was let out incoherent screams of pleasure, and continue bouncing up and down as hard and fast as she could.

Thankfully, about the same time Becky started thrusting upwards, and while it wasn't as good as before, it was more than enough to help Charlotte cum over and over again. Especially, as again she was facing the women responsible for all of this, the broken bitch staring lovingly at her tops when she could no longer thank them with her words for introducing her to this ecstasy. And to think, she had denied herself for so very long, like a total idiot.

Becky had been haunted by memories of just how good it felt being bummed, and just how hard she could cum from it. Just like Charlotte was cumming hard now. And even, how good it felt when Mistress Bliss had been the one to make her feel that way. But she refused to think that way now.

Sure, the occasional thought may have slipped through, but for the most part it was in the moment. The moment that she had been fighting for, and desperately trying to achieve for years. The one where she finally got to give Charlotte Fucking Flair a taste of her own medicine. And sure, it wasn't quite as good as she had dreamed it would be, but it was still far better than nothing. Especially when it came to the hard bumming.