All Comments on 'Blissfully Amazing Girlfriend'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FINALLY ALEXA BLISS !!

Now since you have Alexa Bliss in maybe a series of her own. Why not have her have her way with the divas of today, & past ! Such as Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Nikki Bella, Trish Stratus, Lita, Melina, Beth Phoenix, AJ Lee, Kaitlyn , & Natayla ! And any other diva that intrigues you. The pairings are endless. Imagine what you could do with these couples combined.

Rcw410Rcw410almost 5 years ago
Finally

I’ve been waiting for you to return to wwe for what feels like forever. This is what made you my favorite author. please do more with the current woman like alexa Becky and bayley

litcalurker1litcalurker1almost 5 years ago
nice

Whoa! I saw you had a new story involving Alexa yesterday, and spent 24 hours waiting to read it, anticipating what other wrestler she'd be paired with- what a swerve. Was a nice change of pace reading you write an mf scene, and of course, it was (almost) just as hot as your lesbian stories.

MTL17MTL17almost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. This is a one-shot, but if you'd like more stories like this you can check out my patreon, patreon.com/MTL17.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...