Blissfully Amazing Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a fantasy she'd never actually admit too, but in moments like this it was hot to dwell on. Oh yes, in this moment she was a puppet on a string, dancing for her Puppetmaster. Here to service his cock with her most private of holes.

It certainly seemed like she was doing a good job from the way that her man was moaning, groaning, and even whimpering from Alexa bouncing her butt up and down that dick. Which they both got to savour for more than a few minutes, Brian seeming more than content to let her do all the work.

Then he started thrusting upwards into her ass, randomly at first, meaning she was the one letting out loud gasps and whimpers of pleasure, among other things. Then he began picking up the speed and the frequency, until they were working together to pound her little ass hole as hard as they could, and working together to make sure they came nice and hard. But when would they do it, and what position would they do it in?

Brian was definitely contemplating the same thing, although it wasn't really up to him, because while Alexa liked to be submissive through most of anal sex it was an outstanding agreement that she got to choose where she took his load. Which was just fine with him, as there were no bad options. Not with his precious Alexa, easily the best girlfriend ever. Would she order him to cum on her beautiful face again?

Maybe on her perky tits, or well-rounded ass? Or in her mouth, sucking down every drop of him this time? Of course, if he did have a choice, he'd probably go for what was ultimately most likely to be her choice, given all the other times he had fucked her up the butt.

Just thinking about it, and the other options, very nearly was pushing him over the edge. Of course, pretty much everything about the situation was doing that, and no matter how hard he tried to think of unsexy thoughts it just wasn't working. Neither was closing his eyes, as that just would intensify what he was feeling, although it was a coin flip which was better, the more intense feeling, or the hot blonde bouncing up and down in front of him?

Then again it could be worse/better. If Alexa changed positions he'd get an even better look at her amazing ass, and then who knows if he'd be able to control himself. Then there was the fact that he could be looking at the pleasure on Alexa's face, and in her eyes, which would have the same effect. Which was an ironic thing to think, considering what happened next.

"Don't cum yet!" Alexa pleaded when she thought she felt her man get dangerously close, "I'm so close!"

Brian initially just grunted in response, then asked, "Where do you want it?"

Alexa grinned, "Your cum? Up my ass, duh."

There was a brief pause as Brian chuckled, then he pushed, "Like this?"

"No." Alexa said thoughtfully after another brief pause, and then after another one she reluctantly moved off of his cock, got into another position and demanded, "Fuck me like this! Mmmmmm, fuck my ass like this, but don't you dare cum before I do! Come on Brian, give me that dick! Give me every inch again, mmmmmm, and fuck me hard! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, ah shit, mmmmmmm, FUCK ME!"

How could Brian possibly not obey that demand? Answer, he didn't, and he certainly didn't want too, but he was so close to the edge right now he had taken a moment to compose himself otherwise those words alone might send him off.

Luckily he was used to being overstimulated by the goddess which was Alexa Bliss, so after closing his eyes and taking a few calming breaths he came to squat down besides the edge of the bed, where she was lying on her back with her legs in the air, exposing her cute little ass hole. Although it wasn't so little after how thoroughly he had abused it. Of course, that just made it easier for him to push his dick back inside that heavenly hole, causing both himself and his girlfriend to moan with delight.

They also simultaneously close their eyes to savour the third anal penetration and ass stuffing of the night, and while he wasn't sure about her Brian kept his eyes closed until once again his thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks as he just couldn't stop savouring it. Also, he didn't want to see the look of pleasure on Alexa's face, in case it sent him off.

Sure enough, when he finally opened his eyes, he came close, because his girl not only had a look of intense pleasure on her face, but was grinning up at him lustfully, and even lovingly, that sign of affection almost overwhelming. Luckily eventually she reached down to try and touch her pussy, inspiring Brian to take charge again.

"No!" Brian snapped, "Don't touch your pussy. Not yet. Cum just from your ass first."

There was a brief pause, then Alexa whimpered, "Please baby, I'm so close..."

Alexa was both frustrated by the command, and the fact that there was no reply. She supposed she wasn't that clear on what she wanted, but he knew, and he insisted on beginning to thrust slowly in and out without a hint of giving her a hard anal pounding, or letting her touch her aching pussy, which at this point was cruel and unusual punishment.

Sure, she loved to cum just from getting her ass fucked, but she was also a greedy cum slut in every sense of the word, and as Brian was fully aware, she was so God damn close. But for once she was lost for words, and just looked up pleadingly at her man as he continued giving her wonderful, and yet unsatisfying pleasure. Then it finally happened.

In reality it was only a few minutes of gentle sodomy, but to Alexa it felt like hours before Brian finally picked up the pace, getting her closer and closer to that elusive orgasm. Which made her start to lower her hand back down to her cunt, but every time she did Brian shook his head, and if that didn't work he would slap her hand away, something Alexa normally wouldn't tolerate, but in her current submissive mood she just whimpered pathetically as she was so wonderfully violated over, and over, and over again.

God, she was so close, and what worried her was that from the way he was pulsating inside her rectum she was about to lose her chance to cum. Thankfully, just before she lost her chance, he picked up the speed even more, giving her that one little push she needed.

"I'm cumming, I'm cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggggg!" Alexa squealed, "Please, can I touch myself?"

"After you cum." Brian reminded her sternly.

Of course ironically those words caused her to go over the edge, and she was hit with a blissfully satisfying climax, pun intended. Although the second it hit her hand rush to her pussy and started frantically rubbing it to maximise her own pleasure, and ultimately make herself cum again. Which was easy, as her orgasm caused her ass to spasm around Brian's dick, in turn giving him the little push he needed to blow his load deep within her bowels.

Oh yes, shot after shot of spunk was delivered right where Alexa wanted it, deep into her butt, making her feel like the anal slut she was. And of course, making her cum again. Well, that and the thought that for the rest of the night her man's seed would be sliding out of her most private hole.

Which began happening as soon as Brian started to soften, because he had just shot so much cum up her ass that even as they slowly came to a stop and shared a tender smile, and then kiss with each other, she already felt the results of her sluttiness. Then he pulled out entirely, meaning there was practically a stream of spunk shooting straight out of her butt hole, which she tried to catch as it trickled down her ass crack, and while she missed most of it Alexa was still able to collect a decent amount.

Enough for her to play with a little in her hand as Brian lay down in exhaustion upon the bed next to her and watched the show, his eyes lighting up when she put that hand up to her mouth and very slowly licked up the cum. She kept most of it in her mouth so she could then stick out her tongue and show him, before swallowing the man seed which had been in her butt.

"God, I love you." Brian laughed.

"I love you too babe." Alexa grinned, leaning down to clean his dick like the blissfully amazing girlfriend she was.

12