My First Wet Dream

Story Info
Young lady has dream about someone close.
835 words
4.39
4.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

My first erotic dream.

For back ground I was adopted into this family after my mother went to prison. I have fallen in love with my older "sister" and she told me I just had to write this out into a short story. My adoptive parents are both women, married and both great people. I am a very imaginative person and that may have helped lend to this dream. I'm 18 and everyone in the story is of legal age.

My girlfriend and I had had a very passionate session of welcome back from your trip sex before our normal falling asleep in each other's arms. Since entering into this relationship, which is also my first, I have found falling asleep and staying asleep a very easy thing to do.

Sometime after midnight I awoke with a start. As I lay there listening for what may have woken me, I decided I was thirsty but the bottle on the night stand stood there empty in the soft glow of hidden mood lights. Slipping into a pair of panties and a cropped tank I wander towards the kitchen. Its not far from our room and glows with a cool bluish light from under the cabinets. I stopped suddenly, very aware that there stood Tabitha, one of my adoptive moms.

I froze in the hall just outside the kitchen staring as she pondered the open and glowing refrigerator. The soft light highlighted her smooth skin and nearly transparent black camisole. From where I stood, I was treated to a perfect silhouette showing the curves of her breasts hardly hidden beneath the soft fabric that strained to hold back her hardened nipples. She was leaning forward at her waist, her ass jutting out hardly covered in the matching sheer panties.

My body trembled from both a fear of being seen as spying on her and from the arousal I was feeling at seeing her in such a sexual way. I could see every curve of her toned body. The way the backs of her legs curved to meet an ass that begged to be grabbed, or better yet cherished. The small of her bare back begged to be kissed. I was making myself more and more aroused the longer I stared. Then I was it, a big grin growing on her face as she still looked into the refrigerator.

How? How had she noticed me? I thought. I should run, leave and pretend I hadn't seen. But before I could do anything she turned her head and looked me right in my eyes. The grin became a off center smirk, her eyes staring at me with a hunger. Still, I remained rooted to this spot. Tabitha straightened up and turned towards me. Her movements slow but purposeful, her legs graceful as she moved, one foot in front of the other, her eyes never leaving mine.

I could smell the combination of her body spray and her own intoxicating aroma as she neared me. I knew I was trembling, my body tense and very aroused when she reached her hand out and pushed me against the wall. Another step and we were face to face, her body pressed against mine, pinning me to the wall when her hand took my head by the hair and pulled me into a hard deep passionate kiss. My lips instantly parted and her tongue entered, seeming longer than possible. I know I moaned. Her other hand gripped my ass and squeezed, pulling me ever closer and making me squeak a bit.

The kiss was intense in its passion and very sloppy. It felt like she was devouring me starting with my tongue and lips. I kissed back finding I wanted this as much as she did. Without warning she spun me, now my face touched the wall as her lips began an assault on my neck, making me moan out loud at about the same time a hand slipped inside my panties. I felt that hand cup my pussy and a single finger slipped inside with a wet sound. "Oh my god, you are so fucking wet Brandi, tell me you want it, say it out loud for me baby." Those words, barely a whisper in my ear finished me. "Yes, oh fuck yes mom, make me cum." She Nipped at my neck as she rubbed my clit with a ferocity that spoke of pure sexual desire. My body tensed quickly and as I orgasmed, pinned to the wall by her heated body I cried out.

I awoke to my girlfriend asking me if I was ok. I tried to hide my thoughts but she knew it was a very wet dream and we had promised to never keep anything from one and other. The sex we had after I told her was incredible. She also told me to write it down. I hope you all enjoy.