Blond Ambition Pt. 06

Story Info
Samantha accepts her life as a submissive slut.
3.4k words
4.49
15.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blond Ambition, Part 6

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the legal age of consent, which means they are adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

(An excerpt from the end of Part 5. I screamed, "I'm cuming master! Oh my God, I'm cumming." "Please, don't stop," I gushed out, and peed, simultaneously pushing the vibrating egg from the depths of my vagina. Never before had I felt such shame, humiliation, and ecstasy all at once.)

Master Scott attached nipple clamps to my nipples and placed weighted labia clamps on my inner labia folds. I asked him why, and he slapped my face firmly.

"You may only speak when spoken to," he said, then left the room, turning out the lights. A tear ran down my cheek. I don't understand why, but I want this man to possess me, body and soul. He has such a demanding presence. He has an air of intensity. Yet aloof, mysterious.

For a long time, Master Scott's servants came in and either removed or placed the clamps on my nipples and labia. None of them spoke. The female sponge bathed my bottom areas, and the male rotated the wooden frame so that I was in a vertical position. I was thankful for this apparatus's steps at the leg ends because they supported my weight.

My nipples and labia have become acutely tender and sensitive after a while. The slightest touch could be both painful and stimulating. My torment was such that I could no longer disseminate the difference between pain and pleasure. I climaxed repeatedly until I babbled incoherently.

The procedure continued, stopping only to allow me to eat. I didn't know how much time had passed. Master Scott would check on my progress and inspect my nipples and labia. My nipples now measure 10 centimeters in length, and my labia minora has now extended from my labia majora

Master Scott declared them to be ready soon. But ready for what? I was soon to find out. I'm now allowed some time free of my bonds. But I must exercise. My master requires all of his slaves to be physically fit. I've grown accustomed to total nudity at all times. I don't even feel shame anymore.

I can now walk around and do tasks assigned to me with a vibrating egg in my vagina without it slipping out or expelling it if I sneeze. Master Scott said I have the best kegel mussel control he has ever witnessed. I looked at him quizzically.

"Is there something you wish to ask me, slut Sam?" He asked.

I spoke quickly, knowing I was only allowed to speak when spoken to with a question. "Master, why haven't you taken me yet?" "Am I infected with a disease?"

"You have not been thoroughly trained yet, and no, you are disease free." "I will, however, allow you to relieve me." He said.

Again, I looked at him with a quizzical look. He responded, "Yes."

I asked, "Relieve you?" I didn't want to be punished for assuming he wanted me to suck his cock.

"Yes, come here and suck my cock. I have been told that you have a very talented mouth. "

I walked to the straight-back chair he was sitting on and knelt on the floor in front of him. I unzipped his trousers and unbuckled his belt. He got up off the chair far enough for me to pull his trousers and boxer underwear down to his ankles.

He spread his knees apart to allow me better access, so I moved forward and examined his package. His cock was still soft but at least three inches long with a Prince Albert piercing. His nut sack was impressively large, with nuts the size of large eggs.

I gently took his cock into my hand and held it while I used my tongue to circle his glans and flick the barbell jewelry directly behind his pierced cock head. I thought to myself, that must have hurt like a mother fucker.

My oral attention to his glans and piercings slowly brought his magnificent cock to life. It grew to full length and hardness. I continued licking his glans and then engulfed his shaft in my mouth, taking it into my throat and feeling his pubic hairs tickle my nostrils.

I drew in, causing a suction around his cock shaft while working my tongue side to side to further stimulate my master. Master Scott placed his hand on my head as I continued to suck his cock. I could sense his nearing climax as his cock started pulsing as if it had a heart of its own.

I quickly wrapped my fist around the base of his shaft to prevent him from discharging his sperm down my throat. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to feel the texture of his sperm on my tongue. I wanted his seed coating my mouth and tonsils.

His cock seemed to expand as he pumped copious amounts of his seed into my mouth. Three large blasts of male jizz followed by smaller but tasty deposits. I swallowed it all. I felt pride in knowing I served him well.

" You do indeed have a glorious oral cavity, a very talented mouth," he said. I don't understand why, but for once since college, I felt accomplishment, contentment, and pride. I sat there on my knees awaiting instructions like a schoolgirl.

Get up and bend over the padded horse. I stood and walked to the padded horse. I was old and the leather was worn but smooth and well cared for. I could smell that oiled leather, and I liked the smell. I bent over the padded horse.

Master Scott ran one hand over my ass, caressing its smooth flesh. "It's a shame he ruined such a lovely ass with such a crass tattoo," he said. Next, I heard a swoosh and then felt the impact of a studded leather paddle on my tender ass.

I screamed out in shock and pain. I jumped straight up, grabbing my brutalized, flaming hot ass cheeks. I yelled out, "Why did you do that?"

He bellowed, "You speak only when addressed with a question or engaged in conversation."

He pushed me over the padded horse and cuffed me to its legs. Then he said, "For that transgression, you will get ten strokes of the paddle, and you will count out each stroke."

"Do you understand slut?" he asked.

I responded, "Yes, master."

I again heard the swoosh and then felt the stinging impact. I screamed out, "One," followed by two, three, etc., until he had landed ten consecutive swats of the leather paddle on my inflamed ass. Tears were flowing freely down my cheeks and dripping to the floor.

As Master Scott reached out and slid his fingers into my cuntal slit, he said, "As I expected, your slut cunt is excited by being punished." He then applied a soothing lotion to my inflamed ass and stepped in closer. I felt his cock probe my cuntal opening the sink into my hot wet cunt.

I exhaled as I felt him sink into me, causing me to shudder as I felt the intensity of being penetrated for the first time in a long time. I lost track of time. I know I last counted thirty-five good-sized meals. That is the only way I had any clue as to how long I had been bound in this basement dungeon.

Master Scott stayed still, allowing me to adjust to the length and girth of his cock. He slapped my thigh and asked, "Are you prepared to get fucked, slut?"

"Yes, master," I replied.

"Do you want my cock in your slut cunt?" he asked.

Again, in desperation for sexual fulfillment, I replied, "Yes, master."

He slapped my thigh again and asked, "Who's the slut?"

I replied, "I am, master."

"Say it," he demanded.

"I am a slut," I said to my master.

"And what do you need?" he asked.

"Cock, I need your cock," I replied.

"Cock?" "Do you need cock?" "Where?" "How?" Tell me, slut, who and what you need and where and how you need it. He asked, smacking my thigh yet again.

I screamed out, "I need cock, I need cock in my slut cunt. I need you to fuck my slut cunt hard."

Master Scott fucked me like a bull, ramming his cock into me and stroking the fires that burned deep within my soul. I started climaxing, having consecutive orgasms as I screamed out in ecstasy. I flooded his glorious cock with my lubricating sexual discharge.

I was sweating profusely as he plummeted my vaginal canal and swatted my intensely sensitive ass as he fucked my very soul. I felt an urgency and tingling that I had never felt before. I screamed out as I experienced a total climax.

I woke up later, still bound to the padded horse. The cool air of the dungeon cooled the sexual juices coating my legs. I could see the small puddle on the floor where I was dripping our combined juices. I moaned in pain, then thought how I had never felt so thoroughly drained sexually. I love Master Scott.

I felt the presence of someone behind me. Then the warmth of a washcloth as my vagina was wiped clean. As the figure came into view, I recognized her as the woman who brought me food and cleaned me when I was previously bound. Although I had made previous attempts to get her to say something, she never had.

She dutifully does her task and leaves. I thought today would be the same. She released the hooks holding my cuffs to the legs of the padded horse and assisted me in getting to my feet.

"Follow me," she said as she walked towards a door on the wall behind me.

I followed her and added, "What is your name?" She didn't reply. Then I said, "My name is Samantha."

She stopped and turned to face me, then she slapped me and said, "You must be silent. We are not allowed to engage in conversation." Master Scott will be angry and punish us. " She then turned and continued walking.

I followed in silence. She must be very well trained. She led me to a very large room with a jetted tub and beautiful Roman-style bath decor. She once again turned to me and said, "Get in," as she pointed to the tub.

I stepped into the tub, feeling its bubbly warmth. I sat in the built-in seat and reclined, allowing the warm, lilac-scented bath oil to soothe my sore body. The woman who led me here stripped down and stepped in. She was beautiful, possibly of Far Eastern descent. India maybe?

She had flawless olive-tinted skin and dark pointy nipples about ten centimeters long, and they were pierced with gold rings. Her navel and vagina were also pierced, adding to her allure. She picked up a bathing sponge and proceeded to bathe me thoroughly.

She inspected my vulva and smiled when she felt no stubble. The result of previous electrolysis treatments She then said, "Get out."

I got out, followed by her, and she took a very large plush bath sheet and wrapped me with it, patting me dry. She then again said, "Follow me," as she led me to a styling chair found in a salon. I sat down as she pointed to the chair. She then strapped me in and left.

A few minutes later, I heard someone approaching, and I looked into the mirror to see a man with large, shapely breasts walking up behind me. He/she said nothing but started combing my hair and creating a ponytail at the top of my head at the point where it curved to the back of my head.

She then took out the trimmers and trimmed the rest of my hair as close to my skull as the clippers would allow. I screamed and twisted my head until two others came in and restrained my head and gagged me with a ball gag. I was horrified. I looked like a circus freak.

Next, my cropped hair was shaved to the skull and a dog leash was attached to my collar. My hands were bound together and I was led to a table that had stirrups like those of a gynecology examination table.

I was pushed back onto the table and strapped into it so that I could not move. A few minutes passed, and a large man covered with tattoos came in and proceeded to swab my nipples with alcohol swabs, then apply Lidocaine to numb them.

He deftly pierced my nipples and placed barbell nipple jewelry in the holes, followed by a cleaning of the wound. Next, he clamped my inner vaginal lips with piercing forceps and passed a needle through each of them one at a time, placing small hoops in each.

That's it. I'm now tattooed as a whore and pierced like a slut at a titty bar. I may not have wanted this, but I have accepted that I will serve Master Scott. He is good to me, and I'm not getting gang banged on a regular basis. So far, he is the only man I have had sex with in over a month.

I had grown accustomed to multiple sex partners but realized the risks were high. I like the fact that Master Scott does not pimp me out as Robert has.

The woman who cared for me returned and handed me two articles of clothing. One was a black leather half-cup bra that did nothing to cover my breasts but cupped them and held them up. The other was a black leather garter intended to support hosiery.

I put them on and she said, "Follow me." I followed her up the steps into a grand sitting room. She told me to kneel in the center of the room with my hands clasped behind my back and my chin down in a submissive position.

I did as I was told. I did not wish to be punished. The area rug I was kneeling on was soft on my knees and I was thankful for that. Master Scott walked in with another man. As he circled me, he said to the other man, " Notice the perfect shape of her breasts and the length of her nipples."

The other man replied, "Yes, I imagine you used clamps to produce that length."

Master Scott replied, "Yes indeed, they are nearly half an inch in length."

Then the other man said, "And her labia minora are perfect, stretched as well, I assume."

"Of course, they now protrude from her labia majora by a full inch."

"Excellent!" said the other man.

Master Scott then said, "Stand up, slave."

I got to my feet as quickly as possible and stood there awaiting instructions.

Master Scott then said, "Turn around slowly and when your back is to our guest, stop." " Then bend over and reach back to separate those ass cheeks and let our guest see your slut asshole and cunt."

I did as I was told, without hesitation. When my back was to the other man, I bent over and reached back, pulling my ass cheeks apart to display my nether regions. The man could clearly see my puckered anus and my pouting moist cunt lips.

The man then asked, "Do you feel ashamed?"

I answered, "Yes, sir."

He then said, "What are you?"

I replied, "I am my master's slave, his slut, his cunt or mouth to please him as he desires."

"Do you accept this willingly?" he asked.

I responded, "I have willingly accepted my role as my master's slave and slut."

The man then said, "So, you will do as he demands of you."

I responded with, "yes."

My master then said, "You did well, slave." He then stepped behind me and pushed his finger into my wet cunt and said, "She is a horny slut."

I heard a zipper and then felt the bulbous head of my master's cock pushing into my slut cunt. I was humiliated by him taking me in front of a stranger but thought, "Why?" "Why do I feel humiliation and shame after all the gang bangs where I was the main attraction?"

I came on my master's cock while stifling a scream.

The master then said, "Suck our guest's cock."

I opened my mouth, accepted his cock, and started sucking him like the whore I had become. My master's whore. But it's better with Master Scott than the life I had with Robert pimping me.

I reached back to stroke my clit and my master asked, "Did I give you permission to play with your slut whore cunt?"

I took the cock out of my mouth and replied, "No, master." Then I resumed sucking the cock of my master's guest.

My master jammed his cock into me as deeply as physically possible as he unloaded his cum into my cunt. My master's guest pulled my hair, forcing his cock deep into my mouth as he spilled his cum, forcing me to swallow.

My master slapped my ass as he withdrew his cock from my now used and dripping fuck hole. Master Scott's guest pulled my head back as he blasted his last squirt of cum on my face and declared, "This slut has a mouth like a human vacuum cleaner."

Hearing the shameful words caused me to climax yet again.

My master then said, "That will be all slut. Go get cleaned up and join us for dinner."

I left the room in the company of the girl who has attended to me since my arrival here. I noticed that there were no clocks or calendars anywhere. I have no idea how much time has passed since Master Scott's men retrieved me from the streets, naked and abused after the gang rape.

It has been at least three months since then. I only know that because I have had three periods since being brought here. I fear I will lose track of that number as time goes on.

I was led to a bathroom and bathed by the girl attending to me. I was given clean clothes that were identical to the ones I wore earlier. I put them on and followed her to the dining room, where I was seated at the table midway between both ends. It felt strange to sit at a dining table nearly naked. It caused my libido to kick in, and my cunt was again wet from my secretions.

Master Scott came in with his guest, and they sat at opposite ends of the table. We had a delicious meal with Master Scott and his still-unnamed guest. After dinner, I was led back down to the basement, where the girl instructed me on what was expected of me.

How to walk, bend, and kneel while waiting with my knees spread apart to expose as much of my sex as possible. I was never to touch myself unless given permission. I was constantly wet with desire. I was to be available at all times. When I had my period, I would satisfy my master or his guests with my mouth or ass.

I started having meals with Master Scott from that day forward. I was given chores to contribute to the upkeep of the house and myself. I was finally told the name of the girl in charge of supervising and training me. Her name is Ann.

Ann has been with her master for five years and is totally subservient to his every need. One morning, I broke down crying as I thought of Mickie. Master Scoot asked me why I was crying, and I replied, "I miss Mickie. I think of her a lot and worry about her life under Robert's control. "

"Do you mean the transexual with dark hair?"

"Yes, master."

"I see," he replied. Then he said, "Now finish your breakfast and get to your chores." "Ann will instruct you as to what is required."

The author notes to the reader that every story must come to an end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your comments, feedback, or ratings. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes, not to be analyzed for accuracy in any matter. If you read it. Thank you for following and/or reading my story/s.