Biker Gang Slave

Story Info
Woman and friend become slaves to biker gang, fall in love.
19.1k words
4.61
29.8k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,493 Followers

Warning: Non-consensual gang bangs ahead. There is also a smattering of non-consensual incest between a woman and her nephews. There is also some non-consensual and consensual lesbian sex in here. There is also a lot of slavery included. There is significant BDSM If any of that bothers you, hit the back button.

This begins as a non-consensual slavery story, but it ends as a lesbian romance. I have a thick skin, so fire away with the comments.

Unwilling Biker Slave

I was just finishing packing for my trip. I was going to Europe for three months. I was zipping up my last suitcase, and my ride to the airport would be here soon. That was my best friend, Tina. The lease on her apartment was up, so she was going to housesit for me while I was gone. That would give her time to find other living arrangements without being stressed and having to settle for something quickly. We had also discussed her moving into my house, since it is a big house, and I am living here alone. It looked like that was the way she was leaning, and living here for the next three months was a good way of trying it out.

So, this will be important in a bit. I am a 5'6" natural redhead. Yes, it is a fiery red. Yes, I have the Irish temper to match. I have green eyes, a very pretty face, and I work out regularly in my home gym to keep my 38-23-34 body in shape. After a billion lunges, my ass is nicely rounded and tight. Half inch wide landing strip, if you must know. Yes, my chest is bigger than normal for a fit woman of 30, but that's because of my 38-DD breasts. Oh, introductions. My name is Kaye Collins. You might need to know that later.

Tina, on the other hand, has gotten the well-deserved nickname of 'Tiny'. Tina-tiny? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out, especially since she actually is tiny. She wears her golden blonde locks down to her waist. Her large blue eyes can mesmerize men when she wants them to. As mentioned, she is tiny. She is 5' even on a good day. She does have some curves, I mean her waist is really thin, and her hips and chest swell out a bit. She works out religiously. As is mine, her ass is very delectable. No, I am not gay, but I am aware enough to know what a man looks for, and I can appreciate it on another woman. One thing that she is sensitive about is that her breasts are in the small B-cup range. She doesn't really understand that they fit her body well and are really attractive. No, she is not the least bit bi curious either.

OK. So, my house. I live in a large house on approximately 5,000 acers. It really isn't a farm or ranch, but it is mainly wooded with several cleared areas for meadows. There is a nice stream running through it with a few ponds as well. Yes, I have a few animals. I have a couple of horses to ride, some chickens for eggs, even a few pigs and sheep that I will send to the local butcher every year to prepare. That reminds me of a joke I heard once. Mrs. Pig went to the hospital to visit her husband when was sick. As she entered the lobby, the doctor rushed up to her and said, 'Mrs. Pig! Good news: your husband has been cured, and you can take him home today.!' Overwhelmed with delight, she rushed to his room, opened the door, looked in, and fainted. There, sitting on the bed, were 2 hams and 10-pounds of bacon. OK, bad joke.

Anyway, I had just zipped closed the last suitcase and was moving it to beside the door, when I heard the loud rumble of a couple of motorcycles. For those unfamiliar, 'loud rumble' means Harly's or a couple of other America made bikes. European and Japanese bikes whine, American bukes rumble. I sighed in frustration. I knew who it would be without even looking. I inherited everything when my parents died. That included this house and property. I also got all their other assets as well.

What did my sister and her two sons get? Disinherited. You see, my parents were extremely religious and conservative. I also took after them. My sister, who is five years older than me, took a different path. She dropped out of high school at 16. She got involved with a bad crowd, started partying every night, did drugs, and fucked anyone who was willing. At 18, she got pregnant and had twin boys. Mark and Mike. Who knows who the father is. She ended up with a biker gang. Yes, she was a willing member, and seemed to thrive on it. She moved up in the club, and by the time her sons were 18, she had them help her take it over. It was what is known as an OMC. That means Outlaw Motorcycle Club. Notice that the first word is 'Outlaw'? Armed robbery, drug distribution, even human trafficking. You name it, they did it. My parents disowned her and her boys. Honestly, I never protested. We really were never very close since our interests were so far apart. The sound of Harly's could only mean three people. Mary, my sister, Joe the older twin nephew, and Jack, the younger nephew. Last I heard was that they were out somewhere in California. Why they would suddenly show up at my house in Arizona, I had no clue.

I walked to the door and opened it as I heard footsteps on the porch.

"Good morning, Kaye." Mary began.

"What do you want?" I replied.

"Ouch. Such hostility there." She responded. 'Listen, we needed to get out of Cali for a while. We were hoping that we could crash here for a few days."

"Sorry, but that is not possible. I'm leaving in a little while for three months in Europe, so I won't be home."

"That's great!" She said enthusiastically. We can house sit for you while you're gone. We would make sure that nothing happens to the house and property until you return."

"I already have my best friend coming over to house sit, and I really don't think she would be comfortable with you three around." I answered. I really just hoped that they would go away.

There were a few more minutes of back and forth between us. She insists that I owed it to her because she was my sister, and I countering that mom and dad disowned her because of her own decisions. Besides the fact that I was going to be gone at that time, and that the woman house sitting didn't know them. She finally gave a huge sigh and looked at her sons.

"I guess it's the hard way, then. I tried to do it the easy way." She spoke.

I really had no idea what she was talking about, so I reacted too slowly. Before I even comprehended what was going on. My two nephews grabbed me and pushed me inside the house. The next thing that happened was that Mary walked in behind us, closed the door and took out her phone. I struggled as much as I could, but my 5'6", 110 frame was no match for the two 6'2, 220 lb men that had ahold on me. As I was forced onto my stomach on the floor, I heard Mary talking to someone else.

"Yeah, stay hidden until I call. There is another slut on the way, so we don't want to spook her off. Yeah, cot only would we lose her, but she might go to the cops if she gets away." Mary disconnected the call and called out to her sons. "Get her secured, then hide the bikes in the barn. We don't want to spook the other slut."

Two minutes later, I was hogtied on my bed with a large ball gag in my mouth. When I was bound and gagged, Mary pressed my right thumb to the screen of my cellphone. Using that, she unlocked my phone, found my messages to Tina and sent her a message that I was still packing, and to come inside. The door would be unlocked, and she could just open the door and come in.

"Boys, go hide the bikes in the barn. We don't want to scare her off by seeing our bikes. She will be expecting her to be alone, so we don't want any extra vehicles around, especially three bikes."

Shit! Tina was walking in on a trap, and there was no way of warning her. 5-minutewa later, my nephews came back into the house. The three of them planned out how they would trap my friend. Then they got into their places. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of tires on the dirt driveway in front of my house. I felt the tears stream down my face as I realized that my friend would soon me abducted to an unknown fate.

Tina:

I parked my car in front of Kaye's house. I was excited, because I was going to move in with her. Yes, we had discussed this as a trial run for after she got back, but the truth was that I had already decided. What Kaye didn't know was that I was totally in love with her. Of course, she had no idea about that. I was fully willing to tell her up until THAT conversation. Thankfully, she went first. We were discussing our love lives. Her tone and words made it explicitly clear that she had absolutely no interest in women whatsoever. I guess that I would be pining away for her silently forever. Not wanting to give a hint about how I felt about her, I played up my straight side and let her believe that I was not bisexual.

Anyway. I had just shut off my car when I checked my messages. I had gotten a notification a few minutes ago, but. Like a responsible person. I waited until I was parked to check. It sounded like Kaye was running late, and I should just walk in. No big deal. I grabbed one of my suitcases and went to the front door. Being polite, I rapped on the door a couple of times, then turned the knob and walked in.

"Hey, Babe! I'm here!" I called out as I closed the door behind me.

I was surprised to see a strange woman walk out of Kaye's bedroom.

"Hi. I'm Mary, Kaye's sister. I just stopped by for a few minutes, Kaye is in the bedroom getting the last few things done. Here, let me take your bag to the spare bedroom while you can go in and help her," She said.

She took my bag from me and proceeded to take it down the hall. As she was walking, she got on her phone and began talking to someone else. I didn't hear what she was saying and proceeded to Kaye's room. I was two steps into her room when I stopped in shock at what I saw. Kaye was on her bed with her arms bound behind her back, and her ankles bound together. She was also wearing a gag. Before I could even begin to react, four strong hands had grabbed me. Minutes later, I was also bound with my arms behind my back and mu ankles bound together. The only difference was that I was not gagged. Once I was bound, I was laid on the bed next to my best friend.

Kaye:

I watched helplessly as Tina was accosted and bound. I couldn't do anything to save her from the unknown future that held for both of us. A few minutes after she was deposited on the bed beside me, I heard the unmistakable rumble of several more motorcycles. Apparently, the rest of the gang had arrived. I thought back to what Mary had said. She asked if THEY could crash for a few days. I assumed that she meant her and my nephews. Apparently, she really meant the entire gang. Mary left the room, apparently to talk to the other bikers. The rumble built back up, then quieted down. I learned later that she had ordered them to hide their bikes in the barn to avoid detection.

Mary came back into the bedroom and looked at her sons. "Take the sluts into the living room, strip them, and tie them bent over the backs of the big easy chairs." She turned and left the room as the boys picked us up and followed.

When we got to the living room, I saw that the two overstuffed chairs had been moved to face each other. All Tina and I could do was cry as the two muscular men stripped off our clothes and tied us bent over the chairs facing each other. When they finally removed my gag, I tried to reason with my sister.

"Mary, I'm your sister. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, according to what you said after mom and dad disowned me, you no longer had a sister. I find it kind of funny that you are now trying to play the sister card, when you don't even have a sister. You took everything and never even offered us any help. Then, the one time that I ask for just a little help, you turn us away. I hoped to do it the easy way and we would have stayed for only a couple of days, then go on our merry way again. Unfortunately, you turned that down. Now, we had to use force. That's not going to be good for you."

"OK. I'll let you stay."

"A bit too late for that. Besides, you no longer have the choice."

"OK, just let Tina go. She hasn't done anything to deserve this. She hasn't done anything to you."

"Sorry. No can do. She's here. She's already seen too much. I let her go, and in less than an hour this place would be crawling with cops. You brought her into this, so she is gonna pay just like you are."

"What are you going to do to us?"

Well, for as long as we are staying here, you are going to be our sex slaves. We are all gonna be fucking you two anytime and anywhere we want. That means the guys and the girls as well. Hope you like licking pussy, because I envision you doing a lot of that."

As she was talking, about a dozen men and four women came walking in the door. She turned to them and spoke.

"OK, gang. Why don't y'all take a few minutes to grope these sluts while I check out my slutty sister's closet for a couple of belts to whip them with."

"We aren't sluts, Mary!" I shouted at her. She chuckled her reply. "You will be, you will be."

Several hands, both male and female began mauling my body. My tits were squeezed, my nipples pinched, twisted, and flicked. Hands grabbed my ass and squeezed, fingers were pushed into my ass and pussy. I didn't want to, but I felt my body beginning to respond. I could feel moisture beginning to secrete in my pussy and allow the fingers to slide in and out easier.

There was a laugh behind me. "She's really getting into it. So much for claiming not to be a slut."

"Yeah, this one is getting really wet as well. Her cunt is nice and tight as well."

"It won't be for long." Was said to even more laughter.

"Alright. Everyone stand back. It's punishment time. We're gonna see how loud these sluts can scream." Mary said as she returned to the room.

I saw that she was holding two of my leather western belts.

"I like the designs on these. Use that side on them and see if you can imprint the designs on their asses."

One of the girls stood beside me and raised my head, so I was forced to watch Tina. Another girl did the same to her. I watched as one of my nephews stood behind and slightly to the side of her. He raised the belt and swung it back. When the belt got to the end of it's backwards travel, everything seemed to go into slow motion. I watched as he tensed up, then twisted forward bringing the belt towards Tina's bare ass. I watched as it gained speed as his arm moved forward. Suddenly, just before it struck, everything sped back up. I heard the loud 'SMACK' as leather met flesh. I watched Tina's eyes grow larger than I thought possible. Her chest expanded as she took in a huge intake of air.

Our simultaneous screams filled the house. Yes, they had synchronized their strikes to land at the same time. As I was watching poor Tina get struck, I felt the band of agony appear on my own ass. I'm sure that my Tina was watching my eyes grow and my chest expand just as hers did. The second lash hit just slightly lower, but it was no less painful. The boys were not holding back, and they were going to make sure we remembered this whipping for the rest of our lives. Again and again, the lashes rained down. After the first five covered our asses, the next five worked their way down the backs of our thighs. By the time that the last lash hit just above our knees, I could no longer see Tina because of the tears clouding my eyes as I sobbed in agony. I could still hear her sobbing as well.

"OK. That's good." Mary said as she walked behind me to check her sons' work. I felt her running her fingers over the raised welts. "It did transfer the pattern from the belt to their skin. Someone get some pictures of this." She laughed.

"Alright," she continued in a loud voice. "Someone move the little slut's car into the barn. Everyone else let's get settled in. We'll let the sluts rest for a bit before we continue."

For the next hour, there was a flurry of activity as the gang moved their essentials into the house, picked bedrooms to sleep in, and just generally moved in. At one point, Mary carried an armload of my clothes out of my bedroom and dumped them on the floor.

"Girls!" She called out. "Go through these and pick out anything that you want. Take the rest out in back and pile it up in a clear area. It'll be part of the bonfire tonight. Also look through the other slut's stuff and see if there is anything you want in there."

"Mary, those are all of our clothes. What are we going to wear?"

"You will wear what I give you to wear. Most of the time that will be nothing."

"But you said that you would only be here a day or two. We will need our clothes when you leave."

"Changed my mind. I got to thinking that I should have inherited at least half of this place. Besides, it looks like a really nice, secluded location for us to set up again. That means, dear sister, that we aren't going anyplace. You two will be our slaves for as long as I want you to be."

I was shocked by that. Did she really think that she could keep us as slaves indefinitely? "You can't. We are known in town, and people will look for us. They will find us, and you will go to prison."

She just laughed. "I doubt that anyone will be looking for you. You already made it known that you were going to Europe for an extended vacation. I will be your sister that is housesitting and taking care of the animals while you are gone. In a couple of months, I will get an email from you that says that you are going to stay there indefinitely, and maybe permanently. Tina will send an email to her boss resigning from her position because she will be moving to Europe with you. Over the years, I will let people on town that ask how you are doing, and I will tell them about the emails that I receive from you saying how great it is for you over there."

With that, she returned to my bedroom and continued to bring armloads of all my clothes and underwear out to the pile in the living room. The other girls retrieved Tina's luggage from her car and began going through that as well. Mary informed the girls to make sure that they picked out some nice clothes for going into town for shopping and other errands. They didn't want to raise suspicions about who was actually living here.

"Hey, look what I found." Mary called out as she walked back into the room.

I was horrified at what I saw. She had found my small stash of toys. It wasn't much, just a couple of dildos, two vibrators for penetration, and my Magic Wand. She dropped everything on the coffee table, then picked up the two vibrators.

"I think we need to warm these two sluts up." She announced. "We'll put them on low, so it is enough to get them warmed up, but not enough to give them an orgasm. Oh, and give them a shot of Slut Serum as well."

"Please Mary, I don't do drugs. Please don't give me any drugs." I begged. The thought of becoming a drug addict terrified me.

"Oh, don't worry, slut. This will not addict you, and it will not affect your mind at all. You will still think clearly. It is a special cocktail of drugs that will cause your body to react more to sexual stimulation. It will increase your arousal and keep that slutty cunt flowing. Not only that, but it will make your orgasms a lot stronger. The last thing that it will do is increase your stamina. You will be able to fuck a lot longer before passing out from exhaustion."

I felt a pinch on my arm and looked over to see one of the other girls pushing down the plunger on a needle filled with a clear liquid.

I could feel that I was still moist from the earlier groping, so the vibrator slid in easily. She turned it on, and I felt the low hum from it. She walked behind Tina and did the same thing. From experience, I knew that this setting would get my juices flowing is only a short time.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,493 Followers