Blondeberg Slim - Keisha

Story Info
Interracial lesbian non-consent.
2k words
4.03
6.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of fiction. racial undertones are present in this story. The N-Word is used a couple of times. m/f f/f

6, 7, "Stay down bitch" I managed to say through my mouth teeth as I bit down hard on my mouthguard. 8, 9, 10... "That's it, fights over" I jumped on the cage-side ecstatic to win my fifth consecutive fight in as many tries. I'm not your typical female MMA fighter, and honestly, I couldn't imagine in a million years that my life could've ended up this way.

I grew up the youngest, a twin, and only daughter to my parents and their 6 kids. My dad, as well as my five brothers seems to have wrestled right out of the womb. All of them ended up wrestling on a collegiate level, with two making it as alternates on the 2012 Olympic team. Growing up I felt that in order for me to get any kind of attention, that I needed to follow suite and become a wrestler, so that's what I did. I also need to add that growing up, I had my fair share of fights with my brothers and often bested my twin when it came to fisticuffs.....

I wrestled throughout Highschool, but going into Senior year my breasts bloomed into succulent D-cups that fit nicely on my slim, but athletic frame. My blue eyes, pouty lips and my crown of blonde hair completed the image of that fucking hot bitch that most people either hated or was someone's wet dream.

I quickly moved away from the wrestling mat to conquer the more cliche life of an American teenager. Hanging out with the popular crowd, and dating the star quarterback, Asher Simms, of the East Lansing, Highschool Football team.

Senior year was also the year that I unearthed more sinister desires within myself. I don't really know how it started, but I've developed a real twisted love/hate relationships when dealing with females. I could be a real bitch to females when I wanted to be. I would often goad other girls into verbal and physical altercations whenever possible. My favorite pass time was bruising up their pretty faces until they were left crying and sobbing in a heap of mascara and fake eyelashes.

Humiliating and hurting them always left me sexually aroused. The sheer thought of it made my pussy so wet that it drenched through the crotch of whatever I was wearing that day. The altercations that I had, and the harder that I hit them the more aroused I became.

However, one altercation sticks out above the rest. I remember it, as if it happened just the other day. Keisha Allen was Asher's ex girlfriend and by default my worst enemy. Keisha was a track and field athlete that was as beautaful as she was athletic. She had the most beutaful chocolate skin, big tits, and a ass that begged to be violated. I would often hear Keisha refer to me as "That White Bitch" whenever I passed her in the hallway. I'm not sure why she was being racial considering that Asher was your typical all american white boy with rich parents, and a privileged upbringing.

To be sure, I don't harbor any white supremacist idealoligy or have a racist bone in my body, however, I do believe that there is nothing more hotter than females who share my Nordic heritage. Anyways, since Keisha was so interested with calling me a White Bitch, I thought that it would only be fitting to make her My Black Bitch......

It was the last period of the day when I made my move. I walked past Keisha and her group of friends and said something that I knew would set her off... " Hey, you and your kind don't really belong here, Keisha. Wouldn't you be more comfortable in the ghetto? I'm sure that you can smoke your weed and have your baby daddy's without leaving your low income apartment complex" I then walked away to one of the unused mobile classrooms near the back of the school and waited.

As I was leaving I overheard her and her friends saying: "Who the fuck does that white bitch think she is? I'm going to beat her mother fucking ass" I waited in the classroom for Keisha to arrive. My pussy was getting so wet at the anticipation of the confrontation with Keisha. I was absolutely dripping by the time that she arrived.

"You racist bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are?" Said Keisha

"Excuse me" I said with a smirk on my face. "What did you say nigger?"

Keisha was furiouse. I could see the rage in her eyes as she lunged towards me. I quickly side stepped her, and threw her into the grouping of desks that were set behind me. In a flash I jumped on top of her, and trapped her arm to the side of her body with my thighs. I'm sure that she could smell my arousal and feel my hot sticky wetness on her stomach as it soaked through her shirt.

"Get the fuck off of me bitch" said Keisha. At that point it was time to ground and pound. I made sure to hit her body as not to leave any noticeable bruising on her beautiful face. My first punch was to the side of her stomach, effectively knocking the wind out of her. I continued to wail on her for about two minutes making sure to pinch the nipples of the ample tits that she possesses. Keisha was a sobbing mess by the time that I finished working her over.

I scooted up further on her body so that I could posture up and look down at her. "Keisha,....... Keisha, look at me." I said. "Keisha, you don't speak to your superior in that way, ever. "Now I want you to look at me and say I'm sorry, Becky" I slapped her across the face to get her attention. "Keisha, say that you're sorry for talking to me that way, and that you'll never do it again" I was absolutely drenched by this time, and I would surly go over the edge if she actually said it..

Keisha looked at me with defeat on her face, and said in a very low voice. "I'm sorry Becky" I absolutely exploded when she said this. I found out that day that I was capable of squirting, as I drenched both Keisha and myself. "Look what you made me do bitch. You need to clean this up" I scooted up over Keisha's face and made her suck the wetness from the crotch of my jeans. "That's right, suck it all bitch" I was so lost in the moment that I barely heard the bell ring. I quickly got off of Keisha and began straightening myself.

"Listen bitch" I said. "If you tell anyone about this, I will beat your ass for real. Don't fuck with me" I left Keisha in a sobbing pile of pussy juice and shame. I did feel bad about my methods, but I am a woman that gets what she wants by any means necessary.

The next day I noticed that Keisha was absent from school. I went about my day as if nothing happened, hung out with Asher and did my normal thing. That evening I went to Asher's house for a couple rounds of fucking, but unfortunately, I only got one out of him before he fell into a deep slumber. Restless, I walked around his room trying to get my mind off of sex. I noticed an old picture of him and Keisha shoved between a couple of books. I noticed that the picture had Keisha's address written on the back of it, and it was very close to Asher's house.

Sinister thoughts krept into my mind. I didn't want to only humiliate, and beat Keisha, I wanted to mind fuck her, and completely own her. So an even more sinister plan started to form. I left Asher's house and stopped by a grocery store to pick up roses, chocolates, and a couple of sodas. I then headed to Keisha's house.. A couple of knocks on the door, and a women who looked like a 40 year-old iteration of Keisha answered the door. "May I help you?"

Yes, I'm a friend of Keisha's from school, and I noticed that she was absent, so I wanted to stop by to see if she was OK. "My name is Mrs Allen, what's yours?" I'm Becky, I said.. "Well Becky, Keisha isn't feeling well, but you are welcome to come in, and see her if you like. She's upstairs first door on the left." "Thank you Mrs Allen, I'll be quick" I went upstairs and knocked on Keisha's door. "Who is it, what do you want" she yelled....

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE" Keisha said in a low, but angry voice. I could see tears welling up in her eyes.

"You can't be here. Get the fuck out" I quickly closed the distance and sat on Keisha's bed very close to her. I didn't wash after being with Asher, so I'm sure that she could smell that familiar aroma of sex on me.

"Keisha" I want to apologize for calling you a nigger yesterday. I know that you used to date Asher, and you're so beautaful. I wanted to hurt you as much as possible, and I guess that I went overboard. I really don't like that word, and I'm not a racist, I was just intimidated by you. "FUCK YOU BECKY, YOU ARE A RACIST BITCH. I SHOULD REPORT YOU FOR ASSAULT."

"Keisha", you have every right to be upset with me, I understand. I just, I don't know. I have these weird feelings towards you, and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry for beating you, but I'm just confused. Here, I brought this for you as a peace offering. I handed her the roses, chocolates, and one of the sodas.... But she threw it across the room. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BECKY" She sneered.

"I can't do that Keisha" in a flash I was once again straddling Keisha." WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MMPMFF" I covered Keisha's lips with mine, and held her tight so she couldn't move. Eventually, Keisha's body became less tense and finally accepted my kiss. I kissed her deeply, and passionately until she was sucking my tongue into her mouth.

I pulled Keisha down, and opened her legs and began grinding my Jean covered pussy into her panty clad one. I could feel our wetness soaking into my jeans as I continued to grind her pussy like a woman possessed. Keisha began to moan and occasionally sob as I continued my efforts. I could feel her warm tears on my face as I greedily sucked and kissed her lush lips. "God I hate you. What are you doing to me" said Keisha.

At that point I took the opportunity to pull her panties down and turn her onto her stomach. I ripped off my jeans and panties, and proceeded to mount her prone ass. I humped her hard and deep. Bringing us both to multiple wet orgasms. As I felt her close to another orgasm, so I shoved three fingers into her dripping wet cut, and pumped her hard. The sound was so fucking hot. Her pussy was so wet that it sounded like I was splashing around in a puddle of water.

I wrapped my hand around her throat and doubled my efforts. I felt the cum squirting out of her accompanied by that unforgettable sound of a pussy being well fucked. Pmftrpttff, pmftrpttff. Keisha came so hard that she passed out from the sex. I brought my wet sticky hand up to my mouth and licked my fingers clean. "Mmmm" her pussy tastes so fucking good.

I kissed Keisha on the cheek. "Now there's a good bitch. I said to her. "Keisha, this isn't over, this is just the beginning you fucking slut"

But, who gives a fuck about all of that! You want to know why I'm in the middle of a cage knocking bitches the fuck out, right?

Well then, let's get to that; shall we.

To Be Continued...