Blood and Arias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down on him, moving a hand to his cheek as their eyes met and for some reason, it was like she was seeing him for the first time.

Gazing at him, Nefertiti felt nothing but raw happiness as she bent down and locked her lips with his, this time with a passion that matched the emotions flowing through her.

Sydney responded by slipping his tongue into her mouth, his hands moving from her hips to her ass, gripping her cheeks as she then changed her strategy, moving from rapid bouncing to slow sensual full body circles that immediately set his senses alight.

She broke the kiss to moan against him, rising and her hands once again moving to his chest to steady herself as she felt herself rapidly losing control, the first of several mini orgasms starting to hit her.

All he could hear was their combined moans in between rapid breaths, the beating of his heart and the deliciously thrilling slapping sound that her tight wet pussy made as it met the hardness of his manhood.

In a few short seconds, tempo no longer mattered as they began to pick up speed; each motion of their bodies increasing it, their emotions and the passion between them driving it.

Each single thrust drove them closer and closer, their tempo quickly becoming one that no two humans could ever hope to match as their actions drove each other harder and faster.

Sparks erupted in his vision and all Sydney could do was close his eyes and focus on the tension now that was rapidly towards a crescendo, building up like the molecular reaction that led to lightning in a storm cloud.

As Nefertiti closed her eyes and let the jolts of pleasure that her miniature orgasms were sending through her motivate her to work towards the big one, the single thought of her needing more of him came to the forefront of her mind.

She needed more of him but not just his amazing body, she needed his heart and soul to belong to her.

She didn't notice the warming sensation that was flowing through her body until Sydney's moan along with a change in his movements from the steady slow strokes to quick powerful penetrating thrusts caused her to snap her eyes open and look down at him.

The moment she did, seeing his handsome face with his eyes closed on the verge of orgasm caused sparks to erupt in her vision, the sight being exactly what her body needed.

Sydney, however, beat her there first.

"Oh God! I'm about to-" He exclaimed only to be cut off by Nefertiti pressing her lips to his and slipping her tongue into his mouth.

The final kiss was the push that both their bodies needed.

It was the last catalyst for the chemical reaction that they both so desperately needed and wanted.

Like a bomb going off, one final movement from the both of them caused the tension they had built together to finally snap and erupt into a full-on explosion of unparalleled magnitude; they heard nothing but their own moans which echoed into each other's mouths and they felt nothing but intense pleasure as jolts of electricity rocked their bodies; his seed shot deep inside her whilst her fluids gushed out of her like a tidal wave, staining the cushions and drenching his thighs.

Jolt after jolt, wave after wave, hit them one right after the other, an endless euphoria consuming them as Nefertiti let out a loud shriek and locked her arms around Sydney, her eyes rolling back into her head and her body shaking with involuntary spasms as his still erect manhood sank deeper inside of her.

After several long blissful moments, she slowly leaned back, her eyes sparkling as satisfied smiles spread across their faces.

Their breaths came out in heavy pants, the look on Sydney's face reading pure satisfaction whilst hers read absolute ecstasy.

"Wow . . . That was f-" Sydney started to say, only to be cut off as Nefertiti pressed her lips to his again in a sloppy kiss, her entire body molding to his for a moment before she rose and proceeded to just about collapse next to him.

"Fucking amazing . . . Yeah, it was. I always thought you were cute but beneath those clothes, your body is amazing! I can't believe you've nev-" She began to say only to stop as her eyes unintentionally caught his.

It was a simple gaze but the moment their eyes met, they found their minds pausing, instead struck by how attractive they found each other as if noticing it for the first time. What they didn't notice as they stared, seemingly into each other's souls, was that the world and the closed-off room in which they were sitting was fading away until it was just the two of them.

Like a light switch being flipped on, realization struck as smiles spread across both faces and they reached out to take each other's hands.

In that moment, time stopped around them as something else entirely came to the forefront. It was like a cosmic collision between two celestial bodies that created a new planet because suddenly, it was no longer the force of gravity that was holding either Sydney Jackson or Nefertiti Fuentes to the earth.

Instead, it was the two of them.

They were two bodies merging in time and space as their souls merged on a cosmic level; they both felt the same sensation spreading throughout their insides, warming them in ways they'd never experienced before.

Both of them recognized what was happening almost immediately; what was forming around them and bringing them ever closer was something that vampires called "the bond" which only formed when they found the person whom they were destined to be with forever.

In other words, a soul mate.

Memories suddenly began to flash before Sydney's eyes; of their first meeting in a second-floor hallway when Nefertiti had stepped in to protect him from a group of students who'd been bullying him for his high-pitched singing voice.

Of how they'd grown closer during study sessions together in the school library where Nefertiti had taught him her native Equatoguinean form of Spanish, starting with the phrase "Tu proteges mi alma" or "You protect my soul" which had become something that they'd said every time they'd seen each other.

Memories of how they'd grown even closer when he'd begun taking advanced classes that put the two in the same periods.

Memories of the time they'd kissed and subsequently spent the night making out with each other whilst exploring each other's bodies in the men's locker when Sydney had attended Nefertiti's prom as a guest underclassman.

Memories of how the last time they'd seen each other at Nefertiti's graduation where Sydney had sung the American anthem, they'd sworn to keep their memories of that night a secret and move on with their lives, their final words being the phrase they'd spoken to each other since they'd met.

In this moment, all of it seemed to make sense, it wasn't just a youthful dalliance nor was it just a passing emotional infatuation.

At that moment, Sydney began feeling every emotion that he knew existed in lightning-fast succession. Everything from happiness to excitement to pure love. He'd suddenly realized that his world hadn't been complete until that fateful night two months prior when he'd seen a newly turned Nefertiti by pure chance in the crowd along with other members of her coven when he'd performed in a late-night talent show in a local club.

While they had resumed their friendship without missing a beat, the thought of their "youthful dalliance" and the emotions it had induced in her had seemingly come to the forefront of her mind with every casual outing they'd had together.

Sydney suddenly realized the reason why that had been the case.

It had been Nefertiti.

It had always been Nefertiti.

Nefertiti was all it was ever going to be.

It was the feeling of wetness on his shoulders and cheeks that brought him back to reality.

Tears had come from Nefertiti's eyes, and he realized at the same time, they'd come down from his own as well.

Deep down, she knew that the tears they now shared were ones of happiness.

As they blinked and breathed for the first time in what seemed like eternity, they looked at each other like they had when they'd met for the first time, only now with pure love and emotion flowing behind them.

As they moved to embrace one another, they felt the entirety of their worlds realigning and at the center of it was each other. It was the same butterflies in both of their stomachs, the same joy, the same endless optimism for the future

Suddenly, none of whatever obstacles that either of them faced mattered in the end; whether it be from the vampires for their being a mixed vampire/human couple or the stigmas from humans for the likely many hybrid children their union would produce.

They would face them together, with the power of love and the unbreakable bond between them.

With the passionate kiss that they proceeded to give each other, the bond between them was sealed before the universe.

From that moment onwards, Sydney Jackson and Nefertiti Fuentes were one.

12