Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Again, I am sorry, Ryder. I wish there had been more we could do.'

'What of Lorelai?'

'We've had no contact with the Bloodstone Empress since this all transpired, I'm not even sure if she's aware of the full gravity of the situation yet.'

'I see... what do I owe you for this training then?'

'Nothing, it can be an extension of what we owed you, however, I studied my father's notes on your blade. If you ever reunite with it, perhaps I can look upon it as well'

'Fair enough, how will this work then?'

'Simply put, I will assign the gem to trusted members and professors, we'll keep you with nearly round-the-clock lessons and companionship. The torpor you are under does not allow you to grow fatigued or winded, you will be able to absorb the knowledge quite nicely. You won't enjoy the practical application, but when it's mostly mental anyway, it will still be a massive boon.'

'I am grateful, Kazemde. Do you know of the fate of Alicia's soul?'

'I do not, but in the coming days I will send out messengers to see if I can speak with the celestials. They do not know yet that we had a hand in returning their relic and soul of their champion, so they may be inclined to treat with us.'

'Thank you for everything, finally, I'd like to speak to Lorelai when you can contact her, I miss her terribly.'

'The gem is attuned with the living as it were, Ryder. I'm not sure if it will work for a vampire, but we shall try. If worse case befalls, I will act as a translator for you, just please do not make me say too many embarrassing things!' I heard the laughing hiss in his tone and would have smiled if I could at that.

'So when do we begin this, Kazemde?'

'We start right away, my new student. I'll be giving you a basic rundown on the curriculum, then we'll have you taking private lessons within the day! You should be thankful, this is something many beings would kill for!'

'Oh, I'll be killing for it, rest assured of that, Kazemde. When I get out of these bonds, I'll be making the layers of hell run with blood and not just Kalinae's!'

'Now now, Ryder, fury, and rage are not the earmarks of a Paladin! If you succumb to rage, she will have you, regardless of our intervention. Seek your vengeance, but do it with a level head, my student, serve it cold.'

'... You're right... I would just potentially harm good-hearted ones like Val... Even Alicia said she had friends here. Thank you for your insight, and thank you for all of this. I'll not forget what you all have done when this is all over.'

'Of course, we will learn much of you and celestials in this transaction, it will benefit all parties. Now calm your mind and focus, we will begin at once.'

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!