Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered at the whole thing, brushing my fingertips against a sign marker, saying the holy city was twenty miles to the south. My teeth clenched as I thought about Diana, then snarled as I spun on my heel and struck out back to the north from whence I came. I would send messengers when I returned to civilization, letting the church know we would end the slaughter, but our strength had been known and any further aggression during this war, would lead to nothing but total annihilation.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!