Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gloria... I think you need to stay here. We'll catch up and talk more later, I promise." I gave her a small smile, holding my hand up she was holding, shaking it as if I couldn't free myself.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry Lorelai! I just-"

"It's okay, I feel the same, but you need to focus too. This needs to-"

The Seraph spoke out cutting me off, "Yes, what has transpired here needs to stay here. Please do not elaborate upon what has happened here to the Chimera or two Archvampires that await our return."

"Do not interrupt me when I'm talking to my sister." I snarled at the power but then rolled my shoulder. "Do as they say though, Gloria. That's an order from me, you keep this between us until this mess is resolved, got it?"

The retriever nodded and clasped my hands gently, her tail wagging. "Of course... go with my love, yaşam nedeni!"(reason for life)

I met her now blue eyes biting my lower lip at the Turkish phrase I'd not heard in centuries then gave a nod. "You go with my love as well, Gloria... We'll talk soon." I pulled from her as a gate opened back to my mother's domain. "You too, Rachel. We'll talk soon, so just focus for now."

Rachel put a hand to her chest over her rosary, giving me a nod as I turned and stepped back into the gate, my brother right beside me.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? It doesn't have to be financial either, just share my stuff and get my name out there. Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!