Blood & Carrots - Celestial Ep. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tempt me with more power, you know me so well already, my ewe. Yes, I think we're going to have to have a long personal talk when this is over." Triallia licked her chops as she looked me over like a piece of meat.

"Oh! Don't forget about me, Mistress! I'll happily-"

"Yes, I know! You rambunctious ball of sexual energy! For now, focus on your tasks!" Triallia barked out as Erymysios interrupted the sexual tension.

I bit my lower lip and shook my head, refocusing before giving the Great Spirit a nod. "So you in on this? I think we can handle things without having to pull the trigger, but it'd be reassuring all the same."

"It sound fun, I'll give a whirl." The Ninetails waved a hand dismissively. "I'll explain to my siblings they are to gather their most elite forces, and that they themselves will be supplying the life energy for the gate, that will keep them weakened so they won't try anything too... foolish, while I am focused on my own task."

There was a loud blast of pressure as I slammed my fist into my open palm, flames rolling off my form as I snarled with a wide hungry grin. "Yes! Oh, I'll rip that little demon whore apart piece by piece, I'm going to relish this..."

"Oooh gods! This sheep is delicious, can I pounce her, mistress?!" Erymysios cooed out excitedly as I shifted my red eyes to her, a haze in my vision as I realized my ancient blood's hunger was starting to overwhelm me at the sheer thought of things. I snarled and composed myself with a sigh.

"You back with us now, Lorelai?" Triallia gave me a knowing grin.

"Apologies, this has just been a long time coming..." I folded my arms, averting my eyes as the centauress clopped about on her hooves as if getting ready to tackle me to the ground.

"Rein it in. If you go full-tilt mindless rage, she'll play you with ease, Lorelai." Triallia cautioned me as she wagged a padded-finger.

I cut my eyes at the eager Erymysios and cleared my throat. "Anything on the whole soul and contract issue?"

The centauress perked her ears and slapped her pawhands together, the motion making her breasts bounce rather exaggeratedly. "Yes! Mistress's new wife has garnered quite a lot of information from the imprisoned-"

"Wife?!" I hissed out furiously and wheeled on Triallia, eyes red and fangs bared.

"Erymysios you idiot! She isn't my wife, just my lover!" Triallia barked out then gave me an apologetic look. "Peace, Lorelai, I'm not trying to take your rabbit from you."

My heart was pounding as I pushed a hand to my chest, turning from them. I was furious, the very idea of it. Did Alice truly have this kind of hold to my heart? I knew I loved her, knew I'd die for her, but such unbridled jealousy was not something I'd felt often.

"Sorry! I only assumed! Uh... Lorelai?" Erymysios frowned and spoke out to me as I lifted my ears and turned to face her once more.

"Apologies for my outburst, please continue, Erymysios."

The centauress gave a grin and nodded. "As I was saying... I've gotten as much of the contract pieced together as I could from the information I gathered from both of the Paladin's along with what some of the celestials were aware of."

She clopped over to the other side of the table, looking over a parchment as she continued, "So... Charlotte agreed to fall under very clear pretenses. It seems she would cast away her divinity and aid the demons in their plot. This was in exchange for the sword and a chance to say goodbye to Ryder."

I frowned at that. "Fuck... so the contract was completed."

"Not quite all the contracts..." Erymysios winked as she wagged a finger. "You see, that was only one contract, and it was with Kalinae directly. She offered her soul directly to the Lord of the Underworld for very specific conditions."

"Yeah? And what were those?" My brow rose, feeling my heart thumping in my chest harder.

"He wouldn't free the Paladin, but the contract offered the Paladin a chance to free himself, as it were. When the time came, when there was a chance for it, Kalinae's chains upon him would fail and he'd be allowed a moment to attempt to strike her down."

"Okay, but that obviously hasn't happened yet, it's one of those prophetic what-if scenarios. So, basically, if we bust in, confront her, the contract could be complete, he'd be freed to join us, but that would also seal Charlotte's fate. That's... pretty fucking evil, I've got to admit." I frowned and shook my head.

"Yes, but Alice has other plans," Triallia spoke out conversationally.

"She mentioned Elias, I have an inkling of an idea, but you know more?" I tilted my head at them both.

"I've already summoned her, she should be joining us shortly." Triallia glared over at Erymysios who was already looking eager to see the 'wife' of her mistress. The fox growled and waved a paw. "You get back to work, we'll meet Alice in the throne room. You're not touching that bunny, while she's here, she's mine and I don't share what's mine!"

Erymysios gave a disapproving groan as Triallia stalked off and I gave the centauress an apologetic nod before following her. I lifted a brow as we walked, giving her an expectant look. The Ninetails scoffed and once out of earshot of the eager centauress spoke, "I only say such things to keep my followers at bay. My people are very... eager, Lorelai. We are spirits of the spring which is ideal mating times for most beings."

I cocked a brow at that. "So you don't want her messing with your subordinates because of some worries over powers or something?"

"Gods no... I'm just a greedy fox. It's one thing if one of her other lovers like you is present, but when she's here, none are to lay a paw on that rabbit." Triallia growled the words possessively and I nodded.

"Fair, so long as you remember she-"

"Yes, I know... if any were going to make her a wife, it is you. I've sensed your bond plainly, Lorelai." I frowned at her words, feeling my heart thumping in my chest at them. I had far too many lovers these days to consider matrimony, but then again, Elias and Sarnai did just fine, both having their fair share of mates.

We didn't have to wait long once we returned to the throne room, a gate snapping open just a few minutes after. Alice sauntered in wearing snug blue jeans and a t-shirt with a heavy denim jacket over it. Her halberd was slung over her shoulder a grin spread across her face. "Oh, if it isn't my favorite ewe and nature spirit."

Triallia gave a hungry growl as she moved before her, the two clasping hands and paws together. Alice deftly tilted her head to the side, giving a full open mouth to muzzle kiss, already looking adept at kissing her despite the differences.

It was odd to see, my heart still thumping in my ears as she broke from Triallia, giving her a loving coo, a hand under the Ninetails, jaw, scratching her chin as the dog rolled her tails, giving a pleased growl.

She saw I was staring and gently pulled from the vixen to saunter right up to me. She stabbed her halbert into the earth and threw her arms around me, pushing into a deep open-mouthed kiss with me as well, our tongues flicking and rolling as I shuddered.

We kissed for several moments before she pulled away, giving me a cute huff before breaking from my embrace to gather her polearm back up. "So... should I assume you called me to mull over our plans?"

"That's correct, my love." Triallia growled as I blinked at the endearing pet name, it hadn't been that long, but this was Alice we were talking about, and the Spirit hadn't had affection in centuries.

Triallia took a seat on her throat once more as Alice paced between the two of us. "So what are you up to speed on, Lorelai?"

"Everything, but apparently you have some plan to avoid the contract she agreed to with freeing him?"

Alice showed her sharp teeth with a haughty little smirk. "Of course... I believe a certain ewe once told me, you outfox the fox..."

I smiled at the memory and waved a hand. "What's your plan, Paladin?"

She hummed proudly at the title and flicked her tail. "Charlotte's contract is very clear. The bonds will fail, he will have a moment to strike. Once that happens, the deal is done."

"Yes, that seems to be the gist of it." Triallia sat forward, tails rolling as she cocked her head. "But you... you plan to annul that option, don't you?"

"That's right, my foxy-love!" Alice wagged a finger. "Here's the gist of it. Val has a connection with Ryder, and Elias has spoken with him a few times, isn't that right, my ewe?"

"Well, yes. Ryder and Val actually considered one another as friends. Elias spoke with him a few times over the centuries but doesn't really, know him, per se." I gave a nod to the questions.

"All the same! So, Val comes in with us, while we're busy taking out the trash. He and Elias get to Ryder. Val sets up a dreamland connection with the there of them. At this point, Elias who is our resident enchantment busting specialist will get to work tearing down those chains and torpor on him."

"Are sure Elias can do that, especially from the dreamscape?" I cocked a brow curiously.

"Totally, time will be slower once there and I've no doubt my master will figure things out, especially with Val there to help! Hopefully, by the time everything is torn down and Ryder is free, we've already put Kalinae down. This will null him being able to strike her down himself, and also null her binding weakening at a pivotal moment."

"At which point the contract is broken, the Lord would have no choice but to return her soul at that juncture." I gave a nod as I rubbed my chin in thought.

"I'd like to wax melancholy for a moment if I may?" Triallia barked out as both our gazes shifted to hers. "Demons are nothing if not conviving. The master of the underworld has nothing but time on his paws. Perhaps the contract was worded in a way that can be malleable?"

"I thought that as well, but apparently when it comes to contracts for souls, even the dark gods get preeeettty pissy with you if you mess around with them. They have to be very specific and concise." Alice wagged a finger as she hummed the words.

"Mmm... perhaps, but I would still use caution with this approach." The Ninetails frowned as she rubbed her chin with a paw.

"It'd be no fun if it didn't have some kinks to work out. He messes with us, me and Lorelai will boot his ass to the abyss and the dark gods can find a new boss for the place!" Alice huffed the words and jabbed a thumb into her chest.

"Damn right we will, love." I gave her a cocky huff as we both knocked our fists together.

Triallia gave a laugh that sounded mixed with a bark. "You're both mad, but your confidence is infectious. Very well, It will take a few weeks to organize all the moving parts. Let us get to work."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!