All Comments on 'Blood Bonds Pt. 02'

by phoenixphair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I like it

Hey, it's your canadian fan again :P almost evryday, I comme here and look for an update :) Well, it's a bit short...but I like the moral dilema. I'll be waiting for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yeah!

I'm so excited! I've been waiting not so paitently for another installment of this story, and it was worth it. It was a little short, but overall good, and I can't wait to continue on wit the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More more more

I love this story. I can;t wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work.

warrysanwarrysanalmost 18 years ago
Well done

I really appreciate the fact that the story is erotic without being distasefully over the top in the sex department. On this site, to me that is the difference between the truly great stories and the....well not so great ones.

icegirl81icegirl81over 17 years ago
really sexy

It's a really sexy story:) I'm going to delve in the last chapter right away:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a sensual powerful delight

Have you been published? your writing is excellent, your story is a dark and powerful tale, the sexual encounters are sensual and erotic which keeps the reader simmering and turning the pages, hungry for the next chapter!

NyasiaNyasiaabout 16 years ago
Excellent work!

I love that your characters are sexy *AND* intelligent. The fact that Kevin took several months to carefully think through the situation between he and Taylor speaks volumes to me. You've allowed Kevin to possess a maturity that one seldom finds when reading erotica, especially when it involves a male character.

As I wrote previously, there are minor grammatical errors, but nothing so serious as to detract from the storyline.

Well done! On to Pt. 03!

Fondest wishes,

--ny

DormDadDormDadalmost 13 years ago
Maybe in am spoiled...

I really liked this chapter, even more than the first. My issue with it is that it is too short. You began with a 7 pager and this time only 2. This felt rushed. Please understand that I still very much enjoyed it. When you switched from the conversation with Job to just the two of them-I didn't get a sense of how much time had passed. I have the impression that one event occurred after the other but I have no guide (time stamp) to verify that. I urge you to keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous