Blood in the Darkness Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman and a vampire start a journey together.
3.1k words
4.59
4.6k
8

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

When Arda awoke sometime later, she was back in Ctesasisl's cabin. There was a roaring fire going. Ctesasisl was across the room in his chair looking at her with a concerned look on his face.

"Do you believe me now?" he anxiously questioned. Everything in the world seemed to hinge on whether this woman believed him or not.

Arda didn't meet his eyes. She clutched her bear for protection and ran her fingers over the sheets. "No...I mean yes, I mean...no, but it has to be a yes because I don't see any other explanation for it. I've always believed in impossible things and hoped they existed. But, if you want me to be totally honest, my final answer is almost maybe." She finally looked up and met Ctesasisl's deep jade eyes. She smiled shyly and uncertainly.

Almost maybe...thought Ctesasisl to himself. Almost maybe, it wasn't the answer he'd been hoping for. But, it wasn't a no. Almost maybe, at least Arda was honest. He had an almost maybe. Sooner or later, he would turn that into a yes for her. Ctesasisl just had to figure out how.

"I'm sleepy and I'm still in that cocktail dress, could I have some pajamas or a t-shirt of yours." yawned Arda.

"Sure, sweetie...let me help you out of that." Ctesasisl strode across the room and gently unzipped Arda. He kissed her neck and shoulders as he went. He kissed her along her back as he took the zipper further and further down. Ctesasisl stopped when he reached the small of her back. He longed for what was in between Arda's legs. He wanted to repeatedly pleasure her there and make Arda forget all her worries. Ctesasisl had no doubt he could assuage her fears if she let him hold her in his arms. Arda's body quivered as he momentarily stopped there. Her heart rate elevated. Ctesasisl wondered if it was with desire or memory of her trauma? He finished unzipping her dress. It fell to the floor and he watched as she put on pajamas.

If Arda had thought she could hide the dark red spot on her back from Ctesasisl, she was wrong. He had seen it. He knew that the young vampire clan would come for her soon. Their cruel game of cat and mouse would begin again.

Ctesasisl had to tell her. Ctesasisl didn't want to tell her, he just couldn't bear to tell her. He wanted Arda to belong to him and him alone. Ctesasisl normally kept to himself and was closed off to the world. Yet, this mortal woman tugged at his heart strings and made him feel emotions. He hadn't felt emotions in decades. Ctesasisl didn't know why he was drawn to Arda, it was more than her beauty, he had seen beautiful women before, but Ctesasisl knew he would protect Arda know matter what the cost.

He told Arda the news about the young vampire clan. He told her how they would never stop. Arda looked horrified, but she didn't faint like her had been expecting.

"What are we going to do?" she questioned desperately.

It was the "WE " that set Ctesasisl off. Was she thinking of them as a couple? As a team? Was Arda now believing what she had called his "outlandish tales''? The ''we" amazed Ctesasisl at long last he had someone who thought of him as a friend. Despite their dire predicament Ctesasisl smiled to himself. Could he be experiencing happiness over the past few days? It had been so long since he felt that emotion, that he had forgotten what it felt like.

"So what are WE going to do?" questioned Arda again, anxiously.

"I don't know, Arda." said Ctesasisl honestly. "But, I swear to you...whatever happens I'll always take care of you. Don't worry, we're in this odessey together. The first thing we have to do is leave this cabin and go away...I'm making this plan up as I go so just come along for the ride, with me."

Arda nodded. She believed Ctesasisl wild stories now, she might even trust him. She'd go with him. "Okay, let's go." she said more boldly that she felt. "Lead the way, Ctesasisl."

Despite spending centuries in his cabin, when it came time to leave Ctesasisl had nothing to take. He was ready to start a new chapter of life with Arda and forget his cabin entirely. It was dozens of miles to the nearest road. Ctesasisl picked Arda up and with his vampiric speed arrived at the snowcovered unpaved desolate road.

"Wow, we were at that cabin and now we're here...wherever here is. Arda looked at Ctesasisl in astonishment. What the fuck was going on?

"Arda, I'm starting to have an idea...I don't know if it'll work because it's so vague. But, we're going to try it for now. I have a house, more of a fortress, in northern Newfoundland, that I built during the Cold War in case things on Earth really went to Hell. Canada never seems to get into any real trouble. I'm the only one who knows about it now, the builders have all died...we can make our stand against the young vampires there. Now I can instantly transport us there, but that would take alot energy out of me and I won't be able to protect you. So I think we should drive. It'll take a few days but I believe it's our best option."

Suddenly, a brand new car appeared on the snowbound road. It was a silver Honda Civic. "Arda, you deserve a Porsche, Lamborghini or a Rolls-Royce. But, we have to blend, this is the most common car for you mortals so we should take it."

Arda made to enter the passenger side of the car. "Uhmm, Arda-you're going to have to drive it. I've never learned how." Arda stared at Ctesasisl, was he punking her?

"Cars have been around for about a hundred years and you've never learned to drive?" she asked in amazement.

Ctesasisl just looked at her and shrugged. "I've never really needed to drive before, so you'll drive? " He tossed Arda the Civic's keys and Arda drove the car. It took a long while to make it out of the remote area but eventually they made it to the main highway. Arda was glad to be out of the mysterious area where she had spent the past few days and back to the normal world. Still doubts lingered in her mind. All that had happened to her, was almost too much to bear. Arda continued driving, the spot on her back worried her and Ctesasisl seemed to know what he was doing. Even if she had no idea what the fuck was happening.

Nevertheless, Arda knew the secret to a happy life was not to be dragged down into negativity. Arda couldn't let her mind percolate on her possible impending doom. She was starving and needed to use the restroom. She wanted something to eat and to pee. So she pulled off the next exit and went into a gas station. There she got some Cokes and a huge bag of cheese puffs. Did her business.

Ctesasisl was horrified at her actions. Didn't Arda know she was putting herself at risk? There was a clan of sadistic vampires after them! How could she be so careless? She was checking out her items at the counter, when he stormed in. "What in the world do you think you're doing? We have to get going! They're after us, Arda!" Ctesasisl was furious.

Arda told him what was going on. Ctesasisl apologized.It had been ages since he'd dealt with mortals and he'd forgotten that they had physical needs. After Ctesasisl erased the memory of them being there from the gas station clerk, Arda and Ctesasisl got back in the car. Arda started driving again. She was eating the cheese puffs. Ctesasisl took a look at them.

"You know these contain no cheese, just dehydrated cheese cultures and something called riboflavin. If you had wanted cheese I could have summoned it for you. You just needed to ask, Arda." Ctesasisl was concerned that Arda wouldn't ask him for things. He wanted to help his friend with all her human needs. Ctesasisl wanted to bring her anything she desired.

"Try them, you'll love them." Arda ordered. Ctesasisl reached into the bag of cheese puffs and hesitantly took one out. He ate it. It tasted amazing. He grabbed another and soon it became a handful.

"Hey, you're stealing food from a starving woman." teased Arda as she stuck her cheese puff coated tongue out at him.

"I'm not stealing...I'm protecting you from possible poison. I'm just doing my job." Ctesasisl teased her back as he took another handful of cheese puffs. These things were delicious. He would definitely have to get more for...Arda...the next time they stopped. Mortals needed these things.

"Do you need anything else, Arda? Atlantian vampires don't always think of mortal needs. I want to get you whatever you need and whatever you wish for too." stated Ctesasisl wholeheartedly.

"Well, I am a bit tired and I could use a bath." Arda held out her cheese puff dust covered hand. " But, if we don't have the time to stop, if we have to get going...I understand."

"We have time to pull off Arda...get you something real to eat. You should rest. I can go twenty-four, seven, three-sixty-five but you're only human. Let's get off at the next exit."

So Arda pulled the Civic off at the next exit. They found a Days Inn in some obscure town in Indiana. Ctesasisl checked them in, he didn't want Arda to be seen. They made their way up to their room. Arda got in the shower. She had been lying to Ctesasisl. Arda had felt her attackers upon her again. Even though she rationally knew it couldn't be true. She wasn't clean. Their...leavings were still inside her.

"Taking a shower." she said as soon as she entered the room. Arda shed her t-shirt and pants. She stepped into the shower. Arda paused to look at herself into the poorly lit mirror. She was covered in bruises, but they were fading. Arda could tell they were many days old. Many of the cuts on her body were red scars, and even the deep bruising around her wrists, from where she had been hung in manacles was turning yellow. She was getting better with the exception of the young vampires' deep red tracking mark on her.

Bitter tears of shame filled Arda's eyes as she stepped under the steaming hot water. Arda desperately tried to rinse the scent and feelings of her attackers off her body. But, the small hotel soap did little to help. Arda stood in the shower and wept. She stood under the steaming hot water again breathing deeply: she was trying to bring calm into her life. She thought the stale scent of their " leavings" still lingered, but it was weaker now. Bitterly she wiped at the tears that were in her eyes. Arda despaired. Her anguish was almost too much to stand. What if she could never rid herself of their rancid odors?

She turned off the water which was now running cold and dried off. She couldn't be weak right now. Ctesasisl was trying to help her. The last thing he needed was some wailing woman who couldn't take care of herself at his side.

There was a light tap on the door.

"Arda?" Ctesasisl called to her.

Wrapping the towel around her she opened the door a crack.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she replied quietly. " I'm okay. I'm sorry, to cause a fuss. I'll be done soon."

"I don't need to use my telepathic powers to tell you're lying to me." He pushed the door open the rest of the way and walked into the steamy bathroom completely naked. Ctesasisl had been getting ready for bed. Arda had his clothes. He simply hadn't bothered to summon any for himself.

Arda's eyes widened as she saw his nude body, those muscles bunching and flexing with each move. She felt her hands tremble and she unconsciously drew her towel about her more protectively. He ignored her rather defensive body language completely though. He seemed totally unaware of the fact that he was naked... and gorgeous... and...an Atlantian god.

"If you talk about it, you'll feel better," he said shocking her out of her wide-eyed stare.

"What?" Arda exclaimed. She had heard him but his words didn't register. She was enjoying the view too much.

"If you tell me why you are crying, then maybe I can help you.," he repeated. "Believe it or not, I have ideas even if I'm eons older than you and out of tune with cheese puffs."

"Tell me how to help you, Arda" he begged. "Tell me what's wrong." Ctesasisl wanted to use his powers to comfort her, to heal her and make her better. But he couldn't. Ctesasisl wouldn't violate Arda's private emotions like that.

"I can't...tell you." Damn. Arda's tears were starting again. "Don't you see what a mess I am? I'll completely lose it."

I've got the right to find out what's the matter with you... you know, Arda. We're on this journey together." Ctesasisl said as he reached out and touched Arda's shoulder.

"All I've done since I met you is become a burden and trouble for you. You've always helped me. You've always comforted me. You have a life to lead...things to do. Here you're trying to tell me that I need to let my feelings out. Neither you nor I have the time for that. We have to go now...don't we?" sobbed Arda.

Reflexively, Ctesasisl pulled her into his arms and just held her close, running his fingers through her long wet hair. He wanted nothing more than to protect this mortal woman. Arda thought he smelled good. She couldn't smell...her trauma when Ctesasisl held her. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms about him absorbing his warmth and his strength. For a brief moment, time seemed to stand still. A sense of safety and peace washed over her as his presence overwhelmed her. His magic seemed to pulse through her weakened body, and his strong arms enfolded her in a protective shield. He was right. She needed it.

"Arda," he whispered softly in her ear after a while.

"I'm sorry. We should probably get going huh?"

She sighed and tried to pull out of his close embrace, but he wouldn't let her. She froze and looked up into his eyes seeing a strange glint in them. Were they cloudy with...desire? Could he want her?

His mouth brushed her lips gently, the velvety softness of his lips against hers stirring something deep inside her. Whatever it was, she wanted more; not just a butterfly's kiss. She whimpered against his mouth. The desire in her voice shocked her. She didn't need sex right now. Her body was still recovering from her repeated rapes. The vampires who had attacked her, had mistreated her. Would Ctesasisl attack her too? He was a vampire, wasn't he? But, Arda wanted him, she needed him. But, if she was totally honest with herself she didn't know what the Hell she wanted.

Ctesasisl automatically seemed to know, even better than she did. His smooth, moist lips covered hers once again, but this time more fiercely. She reveled in the soft heat of his mouth, even as her body shuddered and the tight warmth in her belly she always felt when she was near him began to consume her. The sensations on her skin seemed to electrify, and she could feel his smooth flesh and the contours of his muscles against her. The thin towel was suddenly too much between them and with an irritated pull she yanked it from her body, craving to feel the vampire's flesh against every inch of her naked skin.

At the press of their naked bodies against each other, a sexy growl of possession rumbled through Ctesasisl's body. A shiver ran down her spine at the sound and she moaned in return as his tongue danced with hers, his lips covered her mouth dominatingly, and his hands roamed her body touching her lightly with his fingertips as though she was some delicate piece of china. She nearly flew apart in his arms, the sensations overwhelming her and sending her reeling with quivers of passion. God. She'd let him have her right there on the bathroom floor if he asked. She wanted him to ask...didn't she?

He growled again, but this time she could hear trepidation in the growl and he broke their kiss.

"Arda" he groaned. He feathered light kisses over her face, and then put his forehead against hers, perhaps aming for solidarity. "Forgive me, please" Ctesasisl begged of Arda.

He held her for a long time against his body, breathing deeply, as though he was struggling for some kind of control over his emotions. She could tell he wanted her. His hot erection throbbed against her belly trapped between their bodies and she could feel the moisture of his arousal on her skin. On one hand, she knew she should step away and give him space to fight his passions, but she was weaker. Arda was a human. She tried to convince herself to pull away, but as tired as she was, she didn't have the strength or the desire to fight her body's longing. The little voice in the back of her head rather pointedly told her that even if she was completely healthy she wouldn't pull from his embrace.

"You are so beautiful," Ctesasisl breathed holding her close. "It's more than your beauty though you are so strong and determined, you can get through this. Just forgive me, please. After all these eons, when my emotions rise...they can still get the best of me."

Arda didn't want to say anything back. She simply wanted to remain in his warm embrace.

"Come to bed," he begged gently. "You should rest for a few hours. I'll just lay with you Arda." Arda lay with him. She knew she was safe there. Ctesasisl mediated on what had nearly happened. He had nearly taken advantage of a troubled woman. Ctesasisl couldn't let his newly surfaced emotions blow things for him. Arda needed help. She was still recovering and she needed taking care of. Arda didn't need him bothering her with his desires. He had to push what he wanted aside and aid Arda. This was something he could do. Right?