Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress wasn't down there though, she was sitting in booth in a small roped off VIP area in the back of the club, with Regina, the short and busty blonde. Her eyes found mine as soon as there was a break in the crowd, our connection telling her exactly where I was and that I was approaching.

The room was pretty open, save the roped off thing it was part of the room. I didn't understand how they did it, the acoustics of it, but the music wasn't blaring in the VIP section. Still loud, but not loud enough to make speaking impossible, just difficult.

Regina was in a wicked little black dress that barely contained her mouthwateringly rounded and lightly tanned D cup tits. The dress was translucent on her abdomen and sides. Regina had straight light blonde hair and wickedly bright blue eyes that danced with mischief, despite her cute and innocent heart shaped face.

The only other one sitting there was a really sexy black-haired beauty in a red dress that showed off her generously supple and proud rounded C cups and otherwise lithely feminine form of a dancer. Her shiny jet-black hair was straight, and it flowed down her body like liquid night. Her gray eyes were intense, and she had the severe beauty of a catwalk model, with sharp cheekbones and a thin flawless face. Alexa also had gorgeously dark golden-brown skin, a few shades darker than my Katrina's which was creamier, but no less appealing to my eyes.

I assumed it was probably Alexa, the new third in command after Regina. An assumption that was verified shortly after I slid into the booth next to my mistress and shamelessly stole a kiss. At least, I thought I was the shameless one, until I tried to end it after a second or two, and her soft loving hands gripped my cheeks and kept me there for another four or five.

I grinned like an idiot when it broke.

Katrina waved, "You remember Regina of course, and this is Alexa."

Regina gave me a sweet excited smile, while Alexa's was far more reserved. I also did my best not to stare at their breasts, but having to keep my eye level below theirs made it very hard, and their breasts were fantastic.

Katrina chuckled, "You have my position to meet their eyes, they are my second and third, and they are my most trusted friends. But no others, despite my command the younger ones might not be able to help themselves."

"Thank you, mistress," I said warmly, and it was the first time I'd ever called her that. At least, out loud, I always called her that in my head. We'd agreed I should in public. What I found interesting was the thrill that raced through her when I called her that so dotingly.

Also, her permission was somewhat of a relief, as I took Katrina's hand in mine and looked up at the two ladies across from us. Warm and teasing vivid blue eyes met mine, which was so different than the first time I'd met her. But Katrina had told me that Regina was sweet and accommodating when not in battle mode, where she lost her mind and reveled in the fierce violence. I was seeing the truth of that in that moment.

Regina teased, "You just don't want him lusting after my naughty tits."

Katrina waved her hand in faux dismissal to that, as if she couldn't tell I had been enjoying the view through our link. I loved my Katrina's perfectly rounded B cups, but I was still a guy, and enjoying the offered view of creamy light tanned D cups were just built into the male DNA. Alexa's C cups weren't shabby either, and her rich dark golden brown cleavage was a temptation better not stared out overly long.

Alexa's intense gray eyes held a greeting and a tentative curiosity, but she didn't seem as open as Regina was to a stranger. I suspected she'd warm up in time as she got to know me, or maybe that was just wishful thinking. She wasn't quite dismissive, there was some welcome there, but it held an arrogant edge to it. Like she was trying to emulate Katrina's powerful aura and regal stature that my mate made look effortless and genuine. But on Alexa it came off as slightly arrogant and maybe a shade bitchy. At the same time, I sensed and scented that it wasn't true arrogance, she scented of curiosity to me even if she wasn't showing it.

Who knew, perhaps it was just a look she'd adopted when at the club, so a long line of men didn't stumble over each other trying to get her on the dance floor and ultimately impaled on their cocks. It wouldn't do to assume she was always like that, and I'd find out in time.

"Welcome, Gregory. Katrina's been telling us all about you, gushing like a schoolgirl for the last hour."

I smiled, "Good to know."

Katrina said regally, "I do not gush."

I snickered, which drew a sharp look from Katrina that was somehow doting at the same time.

Regina's blue eyes sparkled, "I don't know, mistress. You seem rather taken with your lover."

Katrina turned to me, "Dance?"

"I'd love to, mistress."

Katrina looked smugly at her best friends, as I helped her out of the booth and we hit the dance floor. Her expressive dark brown eyes sparkled in excitement for me as we danced together, and it was obviously pure foreplay for the both of us. Each of our sense of the other's rising arousal fed off each other, in a spiral. It was hot, and a lot of fun.

In truth, I was in heaven, and the first hour with her at the club I was living the dream. Freedom, a true and balanced relationship between us, and I got more than a little lost in her clear and excited affection.

That first hour I was living the dream so to speak. But then the complications of our lives kicked in, and it was somewhat of a reminder that we had responsibilities, and our world wasn't so nice. One of the other vampires came over to get her, and I heard her say that Lida had accidentally hurt one of the patrons.

So my lover had to go off and deal with that, no doubt Lida would be punished for her lapse in control and judgement. She was one of the youngest vampires in the coven, only a few years into her new life, and mistakes did happen. Vampires were apex predators after all, no different than a playful tiger accidentally mauling a human they were just trying to be playful with.

Regardless, I returned to the VIP table while Katrina headed into the back to dispense judgement and justice.

I didn't think it'd be that major though, a simple and effective punishment for a young vampire was to order them using the master-child thrall connection so they couldn't disobey, not to feed for two weeks. A vampire that hadn't fed for two weeks would become very weak, and it wouldn't be pleasant.

I tried not to worry about it, but I could feel Katrina's exasperation and a cooling of her ardor at having to punish one of her own on her very first full day as clan head.

Point being, it was a back to reality reminder and wakeup call that we weren't in a world of our own, and our relationship and future had a stern cost and responsibility.

Regina winked at me when I sat across from them.

"Having a good time, getting out of that suite?"

I smiled back, "You have no idea. This place is pretty nice, and it's freeing not to have to hide our relationship and fear lash-back."

Regina smirked, "Plus the view?" as she squeezed her breasts together and up with her arms subtly.

I laughed, "What do you think makes the club pretty nice?"

Alexa snorted, "Don't encourage her, she only acts like a slutty bimbo."

Regina gasped playfully, "I do not pretend to be a slut, just the bimbo part."

I laughed.

Regina winked saucily.

Alexa rolled her eyes, "My point was she's intelligent, despite the evidence offered."

Regina said dismissively, "Men don't like smart, they like naughty big tits."

It was a little strange actually, the subject matter when they hardly knew me at all, but it sounded like a reprise of an old argument. Still, her tits were huge, big enough that they'd fully wrap around and easily handle even my cock.

"Don't look at me. But smart is sexy enough, when accompanied by said assets."

Alexa rolled her eyes again, but Regina giggled.

Alexa asked, "You love her?"

I nodded, "More than I can say. She's the most incredible woman I've ever met, on all levels," I turned to Regina, "Including her mind."

Regina scoffed playfully, but she couldn't hold back her irrepressible smile for more than a few seconds.

Alexa's lips twitched, "Seriously?" in a doubtful voice.

I sat back and studied them for a moment, and they looked interested in my thoughts on it. Maybe because I had their mistress head over heels in love with me and they wanted to know what I thought. Or how I really felt about Katrina. Or just what kind of man I was.

"Most ladies don't get that just because men are visual, that they aren't necessarily shallow. It's natural, how we're built, and our instincts. The truth is, any man that approaches you wants to fuck you. But, some want to get to know you too. That base attraction is what interests us in you in the first place, and it draws us to you to learn more. What makes it shallow or deep is what comes after that. It's your personality, mind, and heart that we fall in love with, not your bodies.

"Only men who are just interested in sex are truly shallow, and only concerned with looks. But for the rest of us, looks and chemical attraction is only where it starts, where interest is sparked. Even for friendship, I'm interested in getting to know you both that way, but your beauty is still a factor even there."

For ladies it was different, they liked to have something attractive to look at too, but it was our minds and actions that they were attracted to for first and foremost. Except of course, the shallow ones, who were just looking to get laid which while rarer than guys amounted to the same thing. They wanted a handsome face, built body, and a big cock.

Strange wisdom for someone so young I grant you, but my two shifter friends with benefits taught me more than just how to woo and please a woman using foreplay and attention, and most of all, patience.

Which in the end meant men couldn't fall in love with someone that they didn't find attractive, while a woman could. Not that it mattered, I knew Katrina thought I was hot, and Regina outright named me so the first time we met.

Alexa smirked, and turned to Regina, "See, you lure them in with your tits, but your bimbo act ensures they aren't interested past fucking you."

Regina shrugged, "I can't help it that I have a fun vivaciously teasing personality. I'm not a bimbo, but I can come across that way at first, and men are too stupid to see through it to the shining intelligence within."

"What's this about?"

Regina said, "We all can't get as lucky as Katrina. When she picked you up, she had no intentions for falling for you, nor did she expect you to be so dreamy and not need to be locked down to do your duties in the beginning. Point being, if we're going to find blood servants that can share that kind of intimacy and caring we need to play the field and get to know them first, not just grab one of the pretty ones at random. I imagine taking even a part of their will away will make it all but impossible to find one willing to love us anyway."

Oh, that actually made sense, and the somewhat surreally blunt conversation was finally put in context for me. I imagined that third that seemed interested in the new rules and options were all trying to figure out how to pick up new blood servants they could respect and fall for, while also somehow earning their love in an unequal relationship.

I wasn't completely unique, but I was raised in the supernatural world and knew what to expect. Also, she'd saved my life by blood enthralling me, and never demeaned me. That opened up the possibility of love between us. That was a lot of luck, who both Katrina and I were, plus extenuating circumstances that would be all but impossible to duplicate. Any man they snatched into this violent world unknowingly would resent them, fear them, and be disgusted by the fact they were weaker and not the top predator on the planet.

Most men couldn't deal with women who were stronger either. I was perhaps unique in that one way perhaps, that I could. Mostly stemming from being weaker than everyone around me all my life. I'd had to come to terms with it. I wasn't weaker anymore maybe, but I had been when I'd fallen for her hard.

It was... hellishly complicated. And would require more than a little luck for them to find what Katrina and I shared. Relationships were already hard enough without all that extra baggage.

Alexa nodded, "We're also a little... inexperienced at dating in this century. The men we pick up for a quick drink and fuck in the parking lot when we need extra blood, aren't the kind that would work in the long run."

I said tentatively, "This might not be the best place to find a man ready to commit, being a meat market of sorts. There're always your nights off. You may have better luck with more conservative dress and a classier group of people if you go out and find them. Or a dating app maybe. I'll shut up now."

Regina giggled, "Not a terrible idea. I'll consider it."

Alexa nodded too.

Then my mistress was back, and she slid into the seat until our bodies were flush together and her hand found my leg. My hand found her thigh, and my mistress let out a sigh of contentment as I started to stroke her leg.

Regina said, "We approve of him, so you can keep him."

Katrina chuckled, "Do I even want to know?"

Alexa said, "Nothing bad."

Regina nodded in mock teasing innocent agreement, implying that whatever it was, it was juicy and scandalous. I suppressed a chuckle.

Regina asked, "So, how'd it go, with Lida I mean?"

Katrina said, "Two weeks without blood, and a month of office duty to keep her away from customers. She'll learn. She didn't do it on purpose, and she's pretty mortified about it."

Alexa asked, "The human?"

Katrina said, "Compelled to forget it was a tiny light brunette that snapped his wrist like a twig. He's on his way to the ER, and he'll say he tripped and caught himself wrong and at the worst angle possible."

Regina interjected, "Gregory told us we shouldn't dress so slutty."

I gaped, and my mouth worked like a fish.

Alexa snickered, "He kind of did, though that's out of context, and it was only implied."

Katrina shook her head, "I find that hard to believe."

Regina winked, and admitted, "Well, he said more conservatively for elsewhere, not that we didn't fit in here."

I nodded, "I only said it that way because Katrina doesn't own anything but clubbing dresses, I assumed perhaps incorrectly, that you'd need to go shopping."

It was going to be a long night, and it was obvious to me Regina and Alexa were good friends, and good for Katrina. She was always a lady and regal, even in the slutty white tube dress, but clearly she welcomed Regina's playful wickedness and Alexa's flippant and faux arrogance. It wasn't a snooty thing.

Katrina nodded, "I do, need to go shopping. The assholes wouldn't let us have anything else, but I'd like to go out somewhere else with you on our night off. I also need something to be presentable to delegates for other clans, I can't receive them at the mansion in sexy lingerie or a club dress."

I smiled faintly at the thought, "Anytime. Is that common?"

Katrina replied, "Not often, only if the other clans want something from us, but it's bound to happen with all the clans over the next few days. We're essentially a new clan, if made up of all the members of an old one. Old agreements, understandings, and peaceful intent will have to be reestablished under my leadership."

She squeezed my leg, "Dance?"

We got back out there, and it was easy to lose myself in her, while she regained the building intimacy and arousal that had faded earlier with the problem. Her graceful movements extended to the dance floor, and her perfect hourglass body slightly on the lithe side moved in delicious ways for me. She was my vampire goddess, and she stole my senses with her effortless grace and seductive movements.

We were both more than ready, by the time we got back home.

Our pounding hearts slowed, and our gasping breaths slowly recovered as I held her tightly in my arms. We'd just had wild sex up against the door, and I had her curled against me on the couch. Simply because the bed was just too far away. I supposed the bath would come after the sex that night, because she'd already been worked up to a fever pitch from our night together. With me there, she obviously didn't have to get past the scents and memories of the club, and I suspected Andrei and Damien not being there had as much to do with that change of attitude toward it as me being there did.

A small but welcome change.

She said lovingly, "That was... intense."

I grinned, "Yes, mistress."

She sighed softly, "Gods, that's so wrong, just how hard that hits me every time you say it, and you know it too. It's because you don't have to call me that, and when you do you mean it, with every fiber of your being wrapped in loving adoration. It gets me every time, my love."

I kissed her softly, "I had a wonderful time tonight."

She asked, "What did you think of Regina and Alexa?"

"Regina is as sweet as you said, but far naughtier. Alexa is harder to read, but I know she's highly protective of you. I liked them both, and I get the idea them teasing me is a good thing."

She nodded, "They tease who they like, each in their own way. So you're right, they did like you. I'm glad you like them too, because they're always with me at the club, or will be. Us three don't have jobs, we supervise from now on. No more bartending for me, or dancing in a cage, or even paperwork. The responsibility of head of the clan isn't something I wanted, but I suppose I should enjoy the perks of it even as I deal with the rest."

"So... this is nice," I noted, finally looking around the sitting room. We were in the third-floor suite, fully half the third floor in the main part of the mansion anyway, not counting the wings. The furniture was the same from the old sitting room, but there was room for the matching loveseat that I'd never seen before.

She grinned, "It is, shall we go exploring?"

I nodded, and then stood when she slipped off my lap and onto her feet.

The sitting room had three doors besides the one we came in. On the left toward the back of the house was a private workout room with free weights and machines. On the right toward the front of the house was a small well-appointed private dining room. The middle door led to a relatively long hallway, with four more rooms to the left and right.

Two of those rooms were bare, and I could only imagine used to have the stuff in them Katrina never wanted to see again. It was better not knowing.

"Any idea what you're doing with these?"

She said, "One is meant for the blood servant, but I had the furniture taken out. Obviously, Andrei wasn't the type to cuddle up and sleep with his blood servants. Point being, we don't need that. I'm not sure yet, we don't really need anything else up here."

One of the other two rooms was a home study and office that I assumed had all the paperwork and stuff for the clan. The last room was a man-cave of sorts, with a hundred- and eight-inch retractable screen in the ceiling and a 4K HD projector, with seven-point-one surround sound and a few reclining leather chairs.

She said, "I have no bad memories of this place, never even saw it before yesterday, so I thought you might like it."

I grinned, "I do."

She kissed me lingeringly.

Then we went through the double doors at the end, which held a king-sized bed in an extremely large bedroom, with a nine-drawer wide dresser and mirror over it, as well as a vanity desk, two-night tables, and French doors which led to the large third floor private balcony. There was also a keypad activated steel shutter that would keep the sunlight out during the day.