Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assuming your Mistress is willing to pay the tithe for working business in my territory and won't operate within a hundred miles of my club, I will not object."

He nodded, "I will inform Mistress Jia of the opportunity."

Yeah, he kind of grossed me out too, and not just because he knew me, somehow. I should've stayed out of sight, if Jia decides to give a heads up to Kaori, the head of mage clan Miyashita, we were screwed.

And not in a good way.

Katrina asked, "Is there anything we haven't covered?"

The Stefano Representative replied, "Nothing for Clan Stefano. I don't believe Enzo will have any trouble upholding everything discussed in this room tonight."

Katrina nodded ceremoniously and looked at the other representative.

He said, "I believe we have an accord, save the one concern I brought up. I'm sure my mistress will send word as tonight's decisions are ratified."

Katrina turned to Alexa and Regina, "Please see them out safely, then return."

Those two stood up, and they led the four representatives out of the room.

Katrina bit her lip, "That piece of excrement knows."

I sighed, "I got that idea too, before I even walked in the door. Think they have a spy on the mansion?"

Katrina shook her head, "No, we're careful about that, but surely at the club. The spy probably saw you sitting with me and kissing in the VIP section, and they ran a check to figure out who you were to sit among the top powers of the new Chevalier Clan."

"Well, shit. Then they did a little guesswork, and figured out the mob hit was a cover?"

Katrina nodded, "A likely cover. He came just short of accusing me of lying, so he must be pretty sure, but not positive. Or that cast-iron bitch Jia is, at any rate."

"Things seemed to go well enough with Stefano?"

Katrina tilted her head, "Tentatively, yes. He could've been blowing smoke taking my side like that, but he seemed sincere enough."

"Is Jia that bad?"

Katrina shook her head, "She's cold, and sees herself in a higher class, much like the Stefano Rep said about castes. People that are traded are just the dregs of society and don't matter to them. At least, that's what Jia would believe. It's not about being Chinese either, it's that she's older than the modern calendar and her beliefs and worldview are ancient. She's not evil exactly, not by that ancient society's measure anyway."

"I guess what I was really asking, is if she'll call Kaori and sell us out."

Katrina shook her head, "That's anyone's guess. She might, if she has a deal with Kaori for information exchange, but if not I doubt it. There's nothing in it for her."

"Well, she could take your territory, if the clan was destroyed."

Katrina sighed, "Good point."

"So what's the plan?"

Katrina replied, "We wait and see, and when they get back it's time Alexa and Regina know the full truth. Regina needs to at any rate. I want her to start training you at hand to hand, even if that's going to take an hour away from our afternoon five-hour marathons."

I grunted, "Sounds fair. What about plans, if things hit the fan."

Katrina waved dismissively, "We're vampires. We already have plans for everything, and every plan has ten to twenty defined contingencies. If Kaori comes for us, we'll be ready."

I said, "Oh."

She smiled warmly at me, "There's a lot you still don't know, but you'll learn over time. It'd take forever to lay it all out to you at once. But vampires have eternal life save violence, and people that can live forever tend to be paranoid about keeping that life. We have... almost every conceivable thing covered ten times over already.

"You can look over the emergency response files if you want, but there are hundreds of them."

"Fair enough, mistress."

Her eyes flashed and I felt her surge of desire, then she winked almost ruefully. That really turned her on when I called her that, and I didn't want to wear it out by saying it too often.

We kind of adored and worshipped each other with our eyes, until her second and third in command returned. We laid it all out for them, and they were surprisingly accepting of my continued breathing, even if it endangered the whole clan.

Then we all headed for the club, after the ladies changed into something suitably slutty of course, that'd be worthy of the club.

I was a bit worried honestly. It'd been just three days, and our promising future and full life together was already threatened. It came down to the whim of another vampire mistress of a different clan, who wouldn't shed any tears at our destruction.

I'd fight if I had to of course, our deaths were not assured like my family's. I suspect my father hadn't even seen it coming, but we were aware of the danger and the vampires had endless plans with contingencies on top of that.

Point being, I was hardly in a depression, and it was far from hopeless. Just... admittedly extremely dangerous. Kaori wasn't anyone to fuck with either.

That didn't stop me from having fun with Katrina, or even flirting with an over the top Regina, and mentally sparring with a flippantly faux arrogant Alexa. It was what it was, and life went on even as we prepared for the worst we still hoped for the best.

At least the peace and status quo with the other vampire clans was tentatively approved, so it wasn't all bad...

Chapter Eleven

The floor seemed like a comfortable place, while I waited for the brief vertigo to pass as I looked up. It was early afternoon a few days later, and I was on the other side of the third floor in a sparring room with mats in Regina's suite.

Regina stepped into view, and she was adorably hot with her long light blonde hair in a ponytail, and her wide blue eyes sparkling with thrilled amusement and maybe a sliver of concern as she looked down at me. Her cute heart shaped face had that faux soft innocent look, while she had a wickedly lush and curvaceous body at five foot three, with rounded D cups, a whisper thin waist, and a deliciously juicy yet quite firm heart shaped ass. Her hourglass body was wickedly tight with those curves at that height, but it was all in the right spots.

While Regina and Cassidy shared that innocent look, Regina's was adorably cute with a heart shaped face, while Cassidy's innocence was more a stunning beauty with an oval face. Just to be clear.

She was also wearing sexy workout gear, pink yoga pants and a skintight white leotard that showed at least half of her endlessly vast and creamy light tanned cleavage. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, in a way that was far different from my two lovers who were far more athletic and lither if near average hourglasses in body type.

It was just a shallow chemical attraction though, that was entirely two way. I could scent her attraction to me just as well as she could mine, and neither of us had any intentions on following through with it despite the sexual tension. It was just a thing. We didn't quite fully ignore it either, she was a wicked flirt at times, and I flirted right back if not quite as daringly.

Save in training, when she became razor sharp focus in a way that was almost disturbing.

The love of my life didn't seem to mind our antics and flirting, in fact she was thrilled the two of us were getting along so well. I'd stopped expecting jealous responses from my almost three century old hot and perfect vampire mate, who'd look forever eighteen.

"Tell me again why I can't use magic?"

That last throw had been brutal, but my head was clear even if half my body was crying in the moment. And to think I was giving up an hour of my intimate afternoon time with Katrina for this punishment. It was actually our second class.

She giggled as I rolled to my feet, "Once you have the basics of fighting down you can use your magic to enhance your speed and balance, but never your strength when sparring with me. Save that last for battle only, or you could hurt your sweet innocent trainer."

Sweet and innocent my ass, but I nodded in agreement, since I didn't want to accidentally kill my teacher either. I could hit really hard after all. Actually, sweet and accommodating really worked, it was the innocent part my mind called bullshit on.

She reviewed, "But the important thing is the movements right now, not the speed. Also, not telegraphing every hit and movement like a five-year-old in a sandbox showdown."

I snorted, "I... will totally work on that." It's not like she was wrong, on the good side I had very little to unlearn, since I had no idea how to fight then I was a clean slate that way. She was teaching a form of mixed martial arts she'd developed herself out of several grappling, boxing, and martial art styles. Don't ask me what ones, I just knew she was the deadliest fighter in the clan, so I wasn't going to question it.

It would probably take years for me to master it, but she was hopeful with my greater speed and strength just teaching me the basics over the next few months would give me a chance with those advantages. Plus, even as a flailing idiot, I had a very good chance of taking down an enemy mage already, since it was a matter of getting through their power and not their guard. They didn't have a guard, after all.

She grinned, "Mages really have a blind spot that way, but then we like it that way."

"To be fair, only mages with my affinity can fight physically with a vampire or shifter and expect not to die in under a second, and maybe even win. And there's only one of my kind."

She made a face, "Alright, let me show you that throw and the counter that goes with..." she trailed off thoughtfully, "No, I need to teach you how to fall first."

I grinned, "Yes, ma'am."

She winked, "Regina, Reg, or sweet tits."

Yeah, wasn't touching that last one, though she smiled smugly when I couldn't stop my eyes from dipping for a split second to her quite sweet tits at the reminder, before snapping back to her face. If it also wasn't clear by now, old vampires were not politically correct. They tended to be brutally blunt and shocking at times with their word choices, not quite caught up to the times that way in the social fabric of modern America. Some of Regina's flirting could be shockingly direct and downright crude.

At the same time, they could be far more polite and measured at times, using formal manners and social constructs from the dim past. It was what it was.

Also, Regina was clearly different from my Katrina in that she wanted to be called an endearment pet name, and apparently the naughtier the better.

"Alright, Regina. How do I fall?"

She shook her head like I was hopeless, "Flat, to distribute the force across your whole body, save the head of course. You can slow your falling momentum and straighten your body to hit correctly by slapping the mat with either hand or feet with the correct amount of force. Other ways are to tuck your body and put most of that momentum into a forward, backward, or side roll which will help you get back to your feet faster too. But you shouldn't try that for a while, you're terribly uncoordinated, and would probably break your neck if you tried."

I snorted.

"Am I that bad?"

She said, "No, not really, but you need to train your body and muscle memory, and we must crawl before we can walk or fly. One step at a time. I'm learning too, I've never trained anyone before, and we should've been doing this first."

"Fair enough. So how do we do that?"

She grinned, "Easy. You attack me, I throw you, and you land. Rinse and repeat."

I groaned, and then lunged. It was going to be a long painful hour while the light blonde lush beauty kicked my ass. The physical part was a little fun, she was a lush sexpot after all, but those brief touches on lush supple curves weren't nearly worth the pain of being thrown again and again. I had to hold back my healing until the end as well, for as sweet tits had told me, pain was the best teacher.

On balance, I didn't actually do too badly and caught on pretty well after the fourth or fifth throw. But she continued to throw me for the whole hour in various ways, to train my body and muscle memory to fall correctly without thought, and by simple reflex.

"Thanks, Regina. I appreciate you training me, even if it hurts."

She stared at me for a minute in shock, clearly taken off guard by my simple and heartfelt thanks. Then she smiled widely and actually blushed when she worked out that I was genuinely thankful and admiring for her efforts, and not teasing her even a little bit.

"Get out of here," she said sweetly, "I'll see you at the club."

I nodded, and left to take care of my mistress, even as relief flooded my body as my magic healed it, while I cast a spell to clean my body of sweat and embedded scents. Hot water would relax my muscles, but so would a potent orgasm, and I could always shower later before breakfast. Point being, I wasn't going to make my mistress wait for my comfort, and I'd take a lot of comfort in her arms anyway.

Katrina was very happy to see me, and we started round three without a word, saying everything needing saying with our eyes. It helped that we were bonded on the emotional, physical sensation, and physical health levels, our silent body language was far more expressive with that undercurrent.

Third round, because she of course, needed two loads of my cum at wakeup time to tide her over while I was being beat up across the mansion. She still woke up horny as hell every morning, and part of that was credited to the fact I still held her tightly even in my sleep. Not a complaint, if anything I was kind of bragging. My dark brown eyed and wavy haired goddess was insatiable, and I didn't see that ever waning due to her vampiric nature. Blood and sex were their addictions.

Just the start of another day in my crazy and wonderful new life, I just hoped we could handle the dangers and I'd get to explore and keep the promise of it.

The Scarlet Temptation was hopping as I moved in. A few in the long line glared and called out at me just walking in instead of getting on the line, but it got suddenly quiet when the bouncer glared that way. No one wanted to be ejected from the line either. The first time that'd happened I tried to explain I was a worker and not a customer, but I hadn't bothered with it since.

It was a weekend night, I think, so the club was really packed. It was easy to lose track of days in my new life. My only job was to fuck, feed, and spoil my mistress, while keeping our suite clean, which didn't exactly have set hours or a punch clock, never mind days off. Of course, I also advised her at times, and we were deeply in love and mates, but none of that had a timekeeping quality to it either, which made the days run together at times.

The only day I was sure of was Tuesday, because that was our day off that we spent all night in bed, and it reset my internal schedule clock. As usual, I felt her in the VIP section and headed that way, both Regina and Alexa were there as well. My goddess was in a little black dress that should be illegal, with so much skin on view it stirred my middle despite the fact we'd screwed all afternoon, and I'd just dumped two loads into Cassidy not a half hour ago as well. It was opaque over her nipples and between her legs, but even the otherwise small amount of skin that the dress covered, it was translucent everywhere else.

She usually wore more conservative dresses, relatively to the others in the club I mean, but every once in a while, she wore something truly scandalous while somehow still looking regal doing it.

Regina was in a light blue micro-dress with pink accents, and Alexa had on a hot little red number that showed off her lithe curves and rounded C cups in mouthwatering ways, while her long shiny black hair caressed her body like a waterfall of darkness. With Alexa's dark golden tanned skin and black hair, she wore red a lot.

I'd have thought I'd be used to it, all the hot vampires around me all the time, but not so much. I think it was all the sex which was addicting in a way, and it made the two beautiful vampires who were quickly becoming friends that I wasn't sleeping with even more distracting than the rest of them. Save my mate, of course.

I kissed my mate lingeringly as I slid into the booth, then smiled at the others across the table. When I was done, I left my arm around her as she pasted herself against my side. The feel of her warm, supple, and feminine body against mine was both soothing and distracting.

"Hi."

Katrina said, "Hi, Gregory. It's been a relatively quiet night so far, despite the size of the crowd there's been no problems. Yet," she added, no doubt trying to appease the fickle gods for pointing out things were going so well.

Murphy's law, fickle gods, it was all about tempting fate being a bad idea.

Alexa rolled her eyes, "Did you have to say that? We're so doomed."

Regina snickered, "I think we'll survive."

Alexa looked at the light blonde-haired bombshell in mock horror, for saying such a thing, and both Katrina and I chuckled.

Katrina asked, "How was his second day of training?"

Regina nodded, "He's a rank beginner, but he's not hopeless. He's naturally coordinated, picks up what I show him quickly, so the basics should go fast. I'm starting him off on grappling and throws since it's the most critical thing when fighting a vampire, or a shifter for that matter. It'll just take a long time, because he's starting from nothing."

Regina smiled playfully and tilted her head, "Also, starting with grappling because it can be fun, all those accidental gropes that can't be helped. I felt deliciously violated by the end of our sparring class."

I laughed, and Katrina turned her head and winked up at me.

Alexa snickered, and muttered something I didn't quite make out, but it made Regina blush. I was understandably curious, but it was better left alone.

One of the other vampires, Calina I think. She was a cute redhead with piercing green eyes, and she came over to the table. She had a lush body like Regina's, but she was four inches taller at five foot seven, so it was more perfect hourglass than the sharp hourglass curves of my blonde teacher. I sat straighter and back as Katrina leaned across me, and Calina whispered in her ear.

Katrina waved her away, and then said, "Maybe we did tempt fate. A representative from the Miyashita clan just pulled into the parking lot. It looks like he brought two others, one from the other two mage clans, Silvestri and Braxton. Most likely as witnesses, which is a bad thing."

Right. The Silvestri mage clan was out of Italy, and run by Bella Silvestri, who by all reports was a good and fair leader, but like all the others absolutely ruthless when required. Braxton clan was a mage clan from England originally, and was run by a stuffy older gentleman, Reginald Braxton. From what I knew Reginald was treacherous, the kind of man that would smile and give assurances while slipping a dagger into your back.

As for it being bad with them being witnesses, it was likely that meant the Miyashita clan representative was here to make demands for my death. It would also cover Kaori's ass, if we refused it would give a valid reason for her to wipe out the new Chevalier clan before the other mage clans.

Clans were never wiped out until recently, and before that had lived in an uneasy peace for two hundred plus years. There'd been skirmishes and battles over the years for territory or perceived insult, even an assassination or two, but no one had ever wiped out an entire clan to the last man before five weeks ago. There were only three mage clans left, and three vampire clans, it wasn't like America wasn't big enough for all of us.

Point being, Miyashita would want their understanding, so the whole of all the clans in America didn't turn on Kaori's clan and wipe them out because of their sudden shocking behavior in ending two clans in less than two months.