Blood Servant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always."

She smiled and bit her lip, then rolled off the bed.

I followed. The shower was fun like last night, but we didn't really play either outside of getting each other's backs, and a few short and playful kisses and squeezes. I knew it was a little strange, being the second day of being her blood servant and bonded thrall. Yet, she'd given me very few orders and left me with most of my will, and while she was stubborn and strong she was also sweet, accommodating, and as she'd promised me she was treating me like a man. Not like dung beneath her heels, nor was she demeaning me in any way.

It was... even nice, we were acting more like new tentative lovers than anything else, even though I knew that wasn't reality. At the same time why fight it? It was a very pleasant prison, and it was the best she could do for me. At least until she could release me without raising any red flags with her vampire master. Foolish perhaps, but I believed her.

After the shower, she opened the thick curtains in the bedroom and then opened up the steel shutters, which had a code lock on it. No doubt, to ensure the sun didn't make it inside. She also took a pink lingerie panty and bra set, and she put it on while giving my feasting eyes a knowing look and also a satisfied smile. Even while being wicked and naughty, there was something so compelling about her carriage. Through all of it, naughty, sweet, serious, wicked, and wanton, there was something regal about her. Even while begging me for my cum.

Then she took my hand and led me into the walk-in closet.

She said, "There are clothes in here that will fit you."

She pulled down a sinfully sweet red dress. The top looked like a halter top and it displayed her pert and warm golden tanned creamy cleavage to advantage. The bottom was tight around her legs, and it went down to lower thigh. She also put on a pair of three-inch heeled black shoes.

I assumed she'd be mostly wearing club type dresses when she left, since that was their business. The only other option visible in the closet was the leather full bodied suit, almost everything on her rack was fancy club dresses. Some on the conservative side of club wear, but not nearly all, there were several quite scandalous club outfits as well on the hangars.

She smiled, "How do I look?"

I said, "Lovely, but that hasn't changed since the first moment I saw you."

She tilted her head, as if to acknowledge the compliment but also to urge me to speak plainly.

I added, "Sexy, but far from scandalously so."

She smiled warmly in that light reserved way of hers, that still somehow managed to warm me. Perhaps the bond had something to do with that, but I didn't think so. It was just her presence. She was breathtaking.

As for me, I'd slipped on a gray pair of dockers, a collared shirt, and found a pair of black shoes in my size. Maybe she had a type, six foot one with a medium build. I also had golden blonde short hair, and blue eyes. It looked like almost all the men's clothes in here would fit.

She walked over and kissed me gently. When she pulled away, she studied my eyes for a moment, and then smiled wider and leaned back in for a longer lingering kiss. Almost as if she'd been nervous to display casual affection outside of the strict duties of pleasure and lust. She was clearly very pleased I'd accepted and even enjoyed that affection.

"Come meet Cassidy, and make sure that you mind her warnings well. I'm sure she'll tell you, but you should stay far away from Mara and Mina as possible during meals. That should be easy, they're under orders to ignore any other man."

"Mara and Mina?"

She said, "Twins, quite beautiful and alluringly innocent of appearance, and very young. Eighteen or nineteen at the most. They're Andrei's and Damien's current blood servants. If they report any man approached them they will kill you. No questions asked. It shouldn't be a problem, since they have their own table in the large dining room and will avoid you if you avoid them. As I said yesterday, you can converse and be polite with the other blood servants who are all men."

"The clan only has two male vampires?"

She nodded, "Yes. Andrei is Damien's older cousin, and they're family. They're also both extremely possessive and don't tolerate competition for what's theirs. The rest of the clan is all female vampires, and not half of them are as nice as I am, so keep that in mind. They... we were all collected as playthings, but as time passed that changed. Most of us lost heart, lost our center, who we were when they found us. Those that did discarded their integrity and empathy to become what they hated merely to stave off insanity in their weakness. So, keep that in mind, and remember not to meet their eyes."

I replied, "I will remember."

She'd already told me the vampire clan was a dangerous place to be, and I'd have to keep my head down outside the quarters if I wanted to make it a whole six months. I was also fighting anger, at the thought of Andrei and Damien using Katrina against her will and for their amusement. But that way lay madness, and Katrina was a strong woman with aplomb and a regal kind manner. The last thing she'd want is a misplaced angry defense of her honor for past slights and abuses, only to see me torn apart.

She wanted me to live. That was what gave her hope and was what she lived for. To help others escape what she was doomed to endure until the end of her days. That's how I could honor her and what she went through, by living.

If she could take all that and live the last century plus with them, and not just survive but stubbornly be the amazing woman she was, then she didn't need me to kill myself in an empty gesture. That would just be an additional burden on her conscience, not a salve for the wrongs done over those years.

I took the liberty of stealing a warm sweet kiss back, which she enjoyed even more than my acceptance of her random affection.

She smiled, "I'll be back an hour or so before dawn, most likely."

"I'll be here."

She took my hand and guided me out and into the sitting room. It was apparent to me she was a toucher, and absolutely starved of the true affection and love she longed for. I'd sooner cut out my tongue than point that out though, and I'd be what she needed until it was time to go. That was the deal, my duty as well as a pleasure. As dangerous and terrifying as this place no doubt was, I felt safe enough to be myself in my regal vampire's hands and in her quarters.

Cassidy was five foot five, just an inch shorter than my mistress. She had bright red hair that told me immediately she was a fox shifter. Her eyes were an amber color, an extremely light brown. Her face was oval in shape, with a fair complexion and soft cheekbones. Giving her the no doubt deceptive look of soft delicate innocence. She was quite beautiful.

Her body was on the athletic side of average, with lovely rounded and slightly torpedoed B cups and a tight heart shaped ass. Where my mistress was all soft and alluringly lithe curves, Cassidy had slightly tighter hourglass curves, with an attractive amount of toned muscle, including her femininely sculpted legs.

She smiled tentatively, and she had on a pair of skintight black shorts, and a clingy red t-shirt.

Katrina said, "This is Gregory, Cass. Gregory, this is Cassidy, my assigned guard during the day while we sleep and for mansion security."

Cassidy waved, and her voice was vibrant, "Nice to meet you, call me Cass."

"Nice to meet you too, Cass. You can both call me Greg if you want, or Gregory if you prefer," I said that second part while glancing at Katrina who smiled almost shyly, "So this is your off time?"

Cassidy nodded easily, "Yes, but I often spend part of my downtime with Katrina, so I don't mind showing you around and making sure you don't do anything stupid on your first day. I'll still have plenty of time for a run later and to find my bed."

I laughed, "Thanks."

Cassidy tilted her head, then turned to Katrina, "You left this one's mind almost completely unfettered."

Katrina nodded, "Minimal orders. He's different, haven't pegged him yet, and I mean that in a good way. He hasn't fought me at all, but at the same time he hasn't surrendered. It's more like he's made it his own, but that's not exactly right either. Regardless, you know I prefer a lover with a give and take, which is impossible when they're locked down."

Cassidy grinned, "He's also very nice to look at."

Katrina winked, "Wait till you see his cock. You'll think you've gone to heaven."

I laughed a little nervously, and I wasn't sure how I felt being discussed over like I wasn't even there.

Cassidy grinned at me, "Sorry. We tend to be blunt, and we're very comfortable with each other. There's no point in beating around the bush for a vampire or a shifter. It's all in the nose, I already know you've been undressing me since you laid eyes on me. It's natural, and nothing to be ashamed about."

She wasn't quite right, but she wasn't wrong. I hadn't quite been fantasizing about getting her naked, but on the other hand she was an extremely attractive woman and my body was no doubt responding to that.

Katrina sighed, "Got to go, take care of him for me."

Cassidy winked, "I will."

Katrina left, and my eyes were stuck on her until she was out the door.

Cassidy said, "Breakfast is in fifteen, which gives a few minutes to go over some things. Breakfast is a half hour after sundown, every morning. Lunch is always at two in the morning no matter the time of year. Dinner is an hour after sunrise. Often, you'll be going to dinner after your mistress is asleep. Got it?"

I nodded, "Sounds easy enough."

She waved at the couch, and we both sat down. It was clear she was very outgoing and vibrant, but that was pretty typical for a shifter. It didn't mean she was going to jump in my bed, though I already did have some assumptions leading that way from her and Katrina's short side conversation right in front of me. I still didn't know how I felt about that.

"You'll sit at the table with all the other male servants, and a server will be loading the table with food. It's not an official thing, but vampires avoid the kitchen and dining hall, so you shouldn't have to deal with any of them while there and eating. They don't like to be around food, it frustrates them. So, you'll only chance running into them between Katrina's suite and the kitchen. I assume she told you to be circumspect with the other blood servants and lesser servants? Also, to avoid Mara and Mina like the plague?"

I nodded at that last, then asked, "Lesser servants?"

She bit her lip and nodded, "Yes, the cooks and maids. You'll keep this place clean with the supplies in the cabinet in the walk-in closet, and to change the sheets. That's your only responsibility, outside of keeping Katrina happy, fed, and well pleasured. The lesser servants will come by a few times a week, to make sure the cabinet is stocked, as well as to replenish towels and spare sheets, while they take away the old ones and clothes in the hamper to be washed. They'll also empty the trash.

"Want my advice?" Cassidy asked.

I nodded, "Go for it."

She said, "I'd advise you to dust and clean these rooms, and to wash the bathroom after breakfast every day. Also change the sheets. Get it out of the way, since you never know exactly when Katrina will be back. Then the night is yours to pursue television, books, or whatever you want between meals until your mistress comes back. I'll also be around most nights for a little while, I think we're going to get along well."

"That sounds reasonable, and just makes sense."

She titled her head, "I also know you're attracted, so we should get to know each other a bit. Katrina told you she doesn't mind sharing with me? It's hard to find a good steady lover in this place, at least one that won't get me killed."

I replied, "She did, and I am interested in getting to know you better and exploring that."

I had no illusions our relationship would be deep romantically. Besides me being a blood servant with a low life expectancy we could never be mates. But we could be good friends, and deep in that way, while I scratched her itch. It would also give me a second person in my life I could mostly trust to get through the next six months. It's not like we could date either, I'd be in my three-room suite and walk-in closet for most of the next six months, save meals.

It wasn't like I could take her out, or even leave the mansion. Netflix was about the best I could do that way, and of course conversation.

She grinned, "Glad to hear it, hopefully we don't hate each other once we do."

I laughed, "I'm pretty easy to get along with, and I'm not one to play loose with the truth. I know shifters hate that. So, can I ask what it's like working for the Killeso Clan?"

She replied, "It has its ups and downs. The major thing is the clan gives our pack safety and a kind of protection by association. Most packs have no rights or say in our world, and it's dangerous to live without some kind of connection to a clan. Even if just one of service for cold hard cash. We're inviolate by word of the head vampire, I don't have to walk softly like you do. Of course, if we betrayed or tried to steal from them in any way our lives would be forfeit, but it's not something my pack would risk.

"I don't agree with everything that happens here, but I do my job and live my life. Our world can be ugly at times. It's those like Katrina that make it a good place, and people that I can be friends with without regret. We guard the house, sleep when they're awake, and guard their sleep from day walking enemies. It works out."

Just like anyone else, they were living life the best they could in compromise. I got the idea she didn't care for the head vampire, but all clan heads were dicks or bitches. It was the way it was and complaining wouldn't change it. Their pack could remain completely independent, but without that thin protection of connection to the clan her pack could be victimized or taken advantage of by one of the clans. Point being, I didn't judge her for working for the assholes in charge, no more than I was blaming Katrina for the shitty situation I found myself in. She was doing the best for me, otherwise I'd be dead back in my old guest house.

I said, "Do you like movies?"

She giggled, "On occasion. I'm sorry, I bet your starting to feel hemmed in, don't stress it. Our relationship will be limited, but I'm not expecting anything past your company and good conversation, so don't stress it. Let's get you to breakfast. I'll be sitting a few tables away. Oh, it's not wise to reveal we'll be friends, only Katrina should know. That's for Katrina's sake, or she'll be seen as weak by some of the others by sharing you, so don't act familiar with me outside these rooms.

"After dinner I'm going to shift and go on a run, while you take care of your duties, then I'll stop by on my way back to my room. Which is directly across the hall by the way, since I'm assigned to Katrina's safety in case of an enemy breach during the day. I'll also be showing you the shortest way that also avoids likely random interaction with the clan's vampires, so I'd advise you to suppress any curiosity you have to explore this place. It'll only get you dead. Fortunately, when you get your breakfast and lunch most of the vampires will be at the club, but they all get one day off a week, so there'll still be six or seven of them around if they don't go out."

I sighed, "I'll be guided by your wisdom."

I was just starting to get the idea how hard this would be. Not just to survive but to keep my sanity while being confined to such a narrow life. I'd probably live for the moments with my mistress, and perhaps with Cassidy as well. Which seemed wrong somehow, taking comfort from my captors. Like the beginnings of Stockholm syndrome. I'd have to watch that. I already knew I was fascinated with Katrina far past the blood link, she was breathtaking, powerful, graceful, and regal. She was also filled with empathy that she hid from the rest of the clan, and she lived to minimize the damage she couldn't stop because of her own blood enthrallment to her vampire master. She was also incredible in bed and had a breathlessly shameless and potent libido, which while shallow was no small thing when added to the whole of her.

Point is, I could see myself falling for her in the next six months, which was insane. Wasn't it? She was still my captor, no matter her intentions or morals.

On the other hand, this wasn't the human world, and as bad as it was at least I didn't need to worry about my family members fucking with me anymore. In some ways, I felt safer here than I had at home, if not from the specter of death, but the way they diminished and even tortured me with their words and actions. I might be Katrina's blood servant, but she'd never demeaned me or treated me as less than a man, which happened on a regular basis back home.

That was also a two-edged sword, as much of a dick as my father was, and distantly bitchy my mother was, they were my parents. They were dead, and I hadn't really mourned. I'd always hoped to prove myself one day, unlock my magic and prove I wasn't a waste, but that would never happen now.

They'd been shitty parents, but they'd still been mine. Heavy thoughts all around, and a total mindfuck. I got my head straight though in that moment. I needed my mind clear to deal with the upcoming meal and much less physical dangers. A single wrong word or careless comment could get me killed a few hours later, when word of it reached Andrei. It would also no doubt get Katrina punished in some disturbing way, which I'd hate to be responsible for as well.

We both got up, and we headed out. The door on the other side of the sitting room entered the hallway, and I concentrated on remembering my position in the hallway. It wasn't like there was a Katrina nameplate on the door, the last thing I needed to do was enter the wrong suite.

I counted the doorways as we turned left and headed toward the end.

She said, "The central hallway and stairs in the main house are back the other way, but you'll want to use the servant stairs if you can. A random incident is best avoided."

I replied, "Got it."

We went to the right through a small open archway that had stairs running up and down.

She said, "You're on the second floor in the mansion wing on the left side of the house. This is the very edge of the mansion."

I winked, and she smirked before taking me down the stairs, and heading back toward the main mansion. Halfway down the hallway, we turned left into a thinner hallway for about thirty feet, until we once again turned right into a thinner and less appointed servant's hallway. We took that into the main central part of the mansion, and then made a left which led straight to the dining room.

She asked, "Think you can get back on your own."

I nodded, "Easy enough. Right, left, right, up the stairs, eighth door on the right a third of the way down the hall."

She grinned, "Good. Wait a few seconds, then follow," and she stepped through the door.

I counted to five, then followed. The dining room was painted a dark brown color, just a few shades lighter than the dark stained and shiny wood tables. There was four of them. I immediately noticed the hot young twins, who had a faux innocent beauty that put Cassidy's not inconsiderable innocent beauty to shame, but I didn't glance that way directly as I looked briefly around the room to find my place.

It was the kind of beauty that in men like me engendered protective instincts, and that unfortunately also drew predators like Andrei and Damien like flies to shit.

At the table next to them sat the shifter pack, of which there were nine including Cassidy.