Bloodlines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers

Elva was on the precipice of euphoria. Her legs wrapped around Cody's waist, encouraging all that he was doing, and then even more. Her hands were affixed solidly to the table edge as her neck craned back; her body exploding in ecstasy.

"Cody... Yes!"

Cody delved to his fullest extent one last time, wrapping Elva in his arms as he did. "I love you, My Love." His essence released in a tidal wave of elation, blending with all Elva had to offer in a joyous harmony.

Elva sat through several aftershocks before she was able to focus on her husband, "I love you too, Baby." She nodded her head in amusement, "I think we mastered sex in here now as well."

"Don't worry," Cody chuckled. "There are plenty of places around here that we still need to master."

Elva rolled her eyes.

"Cody? Where are you?"

"Crap, it's my Mom," Cody pulled up his pants, not even able to tie them back to hold them up.

Elva slid off the table, cringing as she felt herself leaking down her legs. She wiped at her sweat matted hair and forced a smile as Alice entered the chamber. "Hello, Alice. Is everything all right?"

Cody was standing, one and holding up his pants, "Hey, Mom."

"Ah, there you two are," Alice smiled. "I just wanted to show you this onesie I knitted for Cathal Levi."

Cody nodded, "Looks good... Cozy."

Elva smiled as she felt the material, "Oh, he's going to look so adorable in that."

Alice rubbed Elva's stomach, speaking in a pitched tone, "Grandma can't wait to meet you... Yes, Grandma loves you. Yes, she does." She stood with a smirk, "I think I'm going to make a pair of booties next."

"You know," Cody tilted his head. "You have time. It's still a while away before he's due."

"My poor misguided child: where did I go wrong?" Alice snickered as she shook her head. "Babies come faster than you think. Trust me; I know from experience." She finished with a wink before heading back to her home.

"It's surprising, you know," Elva looked into Cody's eyes. "The most powerful witch in the world and she prefers to stay deceased to the world in a city of elves."

Cody smiled softly, "I may not have known she was a witch, but she always told me that family was the most important part of life. I think it stems from her parents always being away. She always said that because they worked for the government, my Grandmother and Grandfather were hardly present in her childhood. After losing Dad, I am the last family she has until Cathal arrives. She's going to absolutely spoil our son."

"I wonder if my Mom would have been like that?"

"I think all Mother's are like that to their grandchildren."

"I'd like to believe that," Elva smiled before her face furrowed. "Do you think we'll be good parents?"

"I worry about that as well," Cody hugged Elva, putting his hand on her stomach.

Elva gave a worried smirk as she put her hand over Cody's, "To know we are going to be responsible for this life..."

Floarea fluttered from underneath the table, twirling about as arms flailed in every direction.

"The baby's thumb he'll suck

Make you look like Schmucks

He'll cause you stress

Make a big mess

But with any luck

Not that muck!"

Floarea finished by pointing at the floor under her queen where a pool of cum had begun to accumulate.

"Oh my," Elva looked around for a towel.

"My Lady," Floarea flew under the table before speedily flying back up with a washcloth in tow. "For you."

"Thanks."

Cody looked at Floarea curiously, "You just so happened to have that?"

"Oh no, my King," Floarea smirked mischievously. "I left to procure that right before you two began talking to your Mother."

"I see..." Cody's head fell at what that meant.

"And my songs aren't corny, My King; their inspirational."

"Wait... that means," Elva glanced up, realization hitting her like a sledgehammer, before taking a swipe at Floarea. "What did I say about watching us?"

Floarea flew up, out of Elva's grasp, "My duty is protect you and offer advice as needed. But Cody ended up giving you what you needed this time... And she really needed it, didn't she Cody," she finished by raising her eyebrows twice in his direction.

"Get down here, you peeping pervert of a fly!"

*

Ezuri slammed the door to his home. He paced back and forth in a fury, "Witches, vampires, an orc, hell even our King is a human..." He turned to the portrait of his wife and son, "I will have my revenge for what happened three years ago." He collapsed in his bed, tears soaking into his pillow.

*

Millicent sat at the patio table, resting her head in one hand while tapping her fingers in irritation with the other. She was absolutely miserable; the Mexican sun was beating down on her as if it had a vendetta against her. What was worse, however, was her date, Emilio Suárez. He was balancing on one leg atop his broomstick while trying to impress her with his fire skills... In August... In 110 degree weather. Where did her Mother find these grotty wazzocks (unpleasant idiots)?

"Wasn't that amazing, Miley?" Emilio floated down to the ground, drenched in perspiration.

"Millicent, please," Millicent sighed. 'Only my friends can call me Miley.' She checked her watch for the hundredth time before offering her well practiced faux smile, "And you were impressive." 'Yeah right... If he had fought in Álfheimr, he would have been one of the first to be defeated," she snickered to herself.

"I know it was," Emilio stared right at Millicent, "Miley."

Millicent was using all her power to not punch Emilio, but his cocky arrogance wasn't making it easy. "Yes, it was a truly..." The timer on her watch began to beep, signaling the allotted time she had promised her Mother she would spend with every date she had set up.

"Oh, well, look at the time," Millicent smiled, one that wasn't fake. "I need to get to the airport to catch my flight."

"Don't worry about it," Emilio brushed his sweaty hand across her arm. "I'll have my Dad call your Mother and tell her you'll be staying... Since we are obviously a perfect match."

"No," Millicent pulled her arm away as she stood. "I have a lot of important errands to take care of back in London." She picked up her oversized purse and slung it over her shoulder.

"No," Emilio stood and grabbed her by the upper arm, "I think you can stay." His free hand had his wand at the ready.

Millicent sternly stared Emilio down, "Are you threatening me?"

Emilio gave a devilish smirk, "I think we both know what you're really after, Miley. Let's go to my room." He then whispered, "Fumus," causing smoke to radiate from his wand.

Millicent rolled her eyes before she grabbed the wrist of the hand with the wand. She spun quickly, torqueing Emilio's arm behind his back, the tip of his wand buried into his spine while her other arm wrapped around his neck. "Let me explain something to you, Arsehole. I have more training than you... So much more, in fact, I don't even need my wand to dispose of you. Now, if you wish to find out the true difference in our abilities, call me Miley one more time."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, please let me go!"

"That's what I thought, Prat." Millicent released her hostage and turned to leave.

"Whatever, MILEY," Emilio mocked. "Estúpida Puta." (stupid bitch)

Millicent turned so fast, Emilio didn't see her fist coming. His body fell backwards into the table as she turned and walked away seething in anger.

*

"How did it go?"

"How do you think, Mother?" Millicent huffed. "Why is every guy you set me up with so... so... horrible."

"I'm setting you up with the most skilled, single wizards I can find." Gail sighed, "You're the next head of the Kenward clan, and you need to have someone as remarkable as you by your side. I've given up on the Trumbull boy and I am allowing you to try and find a love worthy of you. You're going to have to pick one of them."

Millicent rubbed her forehead, "But none of them are remotely close to..."

"You have to get over Cody, Dear."

"I know; and I am. I'm really happy for my friends." Millicent exhaled, "But why can't any of these guys be a gentleman? Not a single one of them have asked me any personal questions. It's always all about them and trying to show me what they can do. I feel like they're interviewing for a job in the Ministry instead of trying to find love."

"Try not to get discouraged," Gail turned to her computer, her daughter's itinerary too complicated to remember. "Have a safe trip to Osaka."

"You cannot fathom the jet lag I have because of you."

"I love you, too, Dear. Good luck with Ichika Shiba." Gail hung up before Millicent can give her another snarky come back.

*

Hiromi slithered in her fox form around the home of Juliette Durand. It was a simple cottage, only a stones throw away from the Saône River and on the outskirts of Vésines, a small village in France, and in every way it was self functioning. It was as if the home was straight out of the medieval period, not even having electricity.

Juliette herself was something of a throwback. Her long brown hair was styled in braids and her clothes were that of an old fashioned farmer. She did everything herself, kept a garden, stocked up for the winter by preserving food, and rarely went into town. She was an enigma in this modern society.

Hiromi had been staring at this small cottage, carefully watching it's owner to judge if she was one she was looking for.

Time will tell.

*

James Griffin slid carefully to the seat of Delegate Acharya of India, being mindful not to be disruptive to the other members of the United Nations. He knelt down and whispered in his ear, "From Melania."

Delegate Acharya's eyes went wide at the words. He folded the paper and leaned into James, "She is ready?"

James nodded.

"And support for this..."

"Yes, other countries will support this," James interrupted. "They will support you, Delegate Acharya. Now be the catalyst for the future." He stood and just as easily as he entered, he made his way to the exit. As his hand pressed against the door, he smiled.

"Point of order, Secretary General Wells," Delegate Acharya stood. "We in India, have the utmost support for Delegate Liu and the great country of China. Delegate Rai of Bhutan's claims are outrageous. Those are Chinese lands and if you disagree, I ask for proof otherwise."

"I concur with Delegate Acharya," Delegate White of Australia shouted.

"As do I," Delegate Kowalski of Poland agreed.

The auditorium erupted in chaos as delegates argued amongst themselves in a flurry of heated debates.

Secretary General Lucy Wells stood at her podium in awe. What was supposed to be a simple open and shut case of the Chinese invading Bhutan's eastern border turned into mayhem.

Lucy pounded her gavel into the microphone and a hush fellow over the delegates. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please. We will have order." She stood stoically at the podium, it was easy to understand why the former President of the United States was so admired. Everyone may not have agreed with everything she spoke, but they sure respected her and how she derived her opinions.

Lucy seemed to hold every single delegate's attention with just her gaze. "This is why we as a leadership council, vote on such matters."

*

Lucy entered her office with a sigh... anything was better than dealing with so much bickering between the delegates.

"I understand the bullying of Bhutan situation went to a vote."

Lucy gulped at the sight of Will Harrison as he spun in her chair from the window to face her. 'Almost anything,' she corrected her last thought. "Yes, Sir."

"I see." Will folded his hands, "And?"

"Even split." Lucy knew her boss' reaction was less than pleased that it went to a vote, let alone the outcome. She stepped forward in hopes of curbing his wrath. "If I may, Sir, I'm not sure what has come over many of the delegates. Before, I could make them see reason; now, I get an ominous feeling just talking to many of them."

"I see," Will tapped the desk three times before coming to a conclusion. "Our grip is slipping. I'm going to have Emma hack into the Chinese infrastructure and see what she can find out on why they would press into Bhutan. What I need from you is a list of countries and a common denominator on why the others support them. Now, what do you need from me to ensure peace?"

"At this time, nothing, Sir. Information is always the key before we can proceed."

"Yes," Will stood, placing a hotel key on the desk. "To relieve your stress in this situation, I brought something to New York with me."

Lucy smiled immediately. It could only be her wife, Hilary Dyer.

*

"Viviane, why did we fly?" Beckett was having the most difficult time keeping up with Viviane as she was darting and weaving between travelers and tourists at Kansai International Airport. He was also full of questions that his so called servant refused to answer, "Why are we running?"

"Keep up," Viviane laughed.

Beckett slid past someone else, the sea of people causing a blind spot from Viviane. His only hope was that she'd respond to one of endless questions, "And why are in Japan; I thought we were going to an Álfheimr?"

"Oops," Viviane laughed as she appeared next Beckett, bumping her hip into his as she continued to run.

"What the... Whoa!" Beckett lost his footing, and went careening off course.

Millicent stood waiting in annoyance, her patience wearing thin. She glanced at her watch, "I swear, how late can one be? Not much of a first impression." Her head perked up at a word that no one tends to utter. One that has a deep meaning to her heart. Her head spun around, " I'm sorry, did you say..." Her eyes went wide in fright.

"Look out!" Beckett tackled Millicent in such a way a tuurnngaq would have declared it excessive.

"Blimey," Millicent rubbed her forehead. "Ow."

"I am so sorry, Ma'am," Beckett raised himself on all fours just get his body off the poor woman. "I..." His voice caught in his throat as he saw Millicent. "Wow."

"You need to watch where you are going... I swear," Millicent went to raise herself up but found the man still upon her. Her eyes showed her irritation, "Do you mind getting off me, now?"

"Oh, of course." Beckett stood and offered his hand to Millicent. "Please, allow me to apologize once again."

Millicent glanced up to find Beckett. She was about to slap his hand away when she saw him completely... and something all too familiar struck her fancy. He offered a small, unassuming smile as his outstretched hand awaited her acceptance while his eyes never left hers. They were keen, yet caring and he held himself well; a handsome bloke indeed. She put her palm into his and he effortlessly pulled her to her feet.

"Let me get your bags." Beckett bent down and collected her wheeled suitcase handle as well as her purse. "I'm sorry."

"No worries." Millicent straightened out her shirt. "No broken bones, I think."

Beckett chuckled, "Well, if you do, my rental insurance only covers the car, not my two left feet."

Millicent laughed, "So what's so urgent that has you sprinting recklessly in an airport?"

"I was following someone and she was the one running," Beckett glanced around without seeing a trace of Viviane.

"Oh," Millicent frowned. "You're with someone?"

"Yeah, a friend of mine."

Millicent shook her head. She had been down that path before.

"What about you?" Beckett eyed her with a smile. He couldn't stop staring. "Waiting for someone?"

"Yes," Millicent sighed. "But the Prat is exceptionally tardy."

"Oh? What time did you tell him to be here?"

Millicent glanced at her watch. "An hour and a half ago."

"And you changed the time on your watch?"

"Of course," Millicent snickered. "I'm not a complete Wazzock."

"And the date?"

Millicent put her hand to her forehead. "I suppose I am a complete Wazzock."

"Happens to the best of us." Beckett smirked, "At least you know why you're in Japan. I was told we were going one place and yet my friend bought us tickets to come here."

"Álfheimr."

"Yeah, how did you know?"

Millicent grabbed Beckett by the collar of his shirt while her other hand embraced her wand. "What business do you have in Álfheimr?"

"Uh..." Beckett threw up his hands in shock before seeing her other hand. "Are you really threatening me with a stick?"

"Answer me!" Millicent seethed.

"Okay, okay," Beckett shook his head at the absurdity of what he was about to say. "It's a long story, but the gist of it is that I'm going to be a shield... a protector for someone. Like a bodyguard."

"A shield?" Millicent's eyes scrunched in thought. "That's my job." She then tightened her grip, "Why does Cody and Elva need protection?"

"There you are," Viviane smiled. "Beckett, I have been looking all over for you."

Millicent loosened her grip at the interruption. "What?"

Beckett rolled his eyes, "Should have been easy since I'm right where you knocked me over."

"What?" Viviane put a hand to her chest. "Me? No... Now hurry along, we are in an absolute rush." She began walking to her rental car.

Beckett shrugged out of Millicent's grasp. "It was nice meeting you." He started walking after Viviane before looking over his shoulder, "Once again, sorry for knocking you over."

Millicent's eyes narrowed in determination. "If they want Cody and Elva, they'll have to go through me."

*

"You were in a mad rush at the airport just to come here?"

"Are you kidding me? Have you tried your Miyazaki Beef yet?" Viviane happily took another bite. "Koryu has three Michelin stars and it stops taking food orders at 9:30. Of course I was in a hurry."

Beckett's mouth seemed to fall to the floor. "I didn't leave home so we can become foodies in Japan. I thought you said the world needs saving?"

"It does," Viviane smiled as she stared out the window. "Can't save the world on an empty stomach."

Beckett hung his head in defeat.

*

"Blimey," Millicent took a step back as the woman stared right at her. "Did she see me?" She took note of her lack of reflection in the window, proving she did cast her invisibility spell correctly. She shook her head, 'I'm just imagining things.'

*

"Come on, Beckett," Viviane held tight her bag of take out in one hand while pulling on Beckett's arm with the other. "I want to go sight seeing."

"No," Beckett threw her hand off of him. "This charade ends now. If you don't want to go to Álfheimr now, I'll find it myself."

"Beckett, please," Viviane offered a pleading smile. "Let's go to a temple that's nearby, Sumiyoshi Taisha first and then I promise you, we'll head straight to Álfheimr. Please?"

Beckett didn't feel like he had a choice. "Fine," he bit that word off with a huff.

*

"All right, we're here," Beckett folded his arms. "But why?"

Viviane turned sharply to Beckett. She put her finger to her lips, her eyes truly expressing the gravity of the situation. She then moved in next to Beckett. "Be quiet and stay close."

The pair crept forward, mindful of their footfalls before they came upon the central worshipping area of the temple.

At it's center was a red haired woman with black rimmed glasses sitting on her haunches while shirtless. Her head was lowered as to expose all of her back.

A man stood behind her, tall and wiry in nature, his brown hair unkempt, with two large entwined dragon tattoos on his back, one a combination of dark colors, full of black and greys and the other an azure colored, both seemed to be moving gently in the light. He flexed his hand several times in preparation. "This is where it all began for me; only fitting you receive yours in the same place."

There were three women standing in a semi circle around them, one a blonde haired blue eyed beauty that sat quietly in awe while the other two, Japanese by heritage, with deep black silky hair, one of which held a fireball in her hand, the only light in the room.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,056 Followers