Bloodlines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon traveled further downward, putting violent suctions with his lips, leaving small marks across her stomach and pubic area before finding his ultimate prize.

Sheldon's fingers brushed over the flesh of her thighs before rubbing them with precision causing Heidi to moan. He leaned in and licked at her outer folds.

"My, my, how did you get so wet, Honey?"

Heidi went to answer but was stopped short as Sheldon dove between her legs, his tongue snaking deep into her canal. His right hand went under her leg and wrapped around, positioning itself for ease of access. His fingers petted through her mane before nuzzling lightly against her clit. The affect was immediate as Heidi's back arched, unconsciously begging for more for its master.

Celeste awoke from her slumber, relishing in her overwhelmed afterglow. She blinked twice before rolling on her side, her purpose becoming crystal clear. She leaned her mouth toward her best friend, flicking her tongue at the nub her nipple made. She scooted closer, allowing her mouth easier access to cause joy, sucking the small peak into it. Her hand glazed over Heidi's midriff before entrancing the other tit in a massage riddled cornucopia of spendor.

"Oh dear God, just fuck me," Heidi begged.

Sheldon offered a sly smile as he perked up, still strumming her jewel, "What was that, Honey?"

"I SAID FUCK ME!"

Sheldon sat on his knees, "As you wish."

Celeste reached in between the pair and took hold of Sheldon's cock, positioning it right at heaven's gate.

Sheldon thrust forward, delving deeply into Heidi's well lubricated pussy. It was nearly effortless as he pulled out and pushed back in. He was quick in gaining a rhythm, an ebb and flow of euphoria inducing rage.

Celeste slid herself down, taking a moment to enjoy the show before her head slithered closer to the action. Her tongue snaked out and began pecking in sheer delight at Heidi's clit.

Heidi's expression was held with a permanent 'O' plastered upon her face. Her body was already on the verge of something massive when she felt Sheldon poking in her mind.

"Yes!" Heidi erupted in ecstasy.

Sheldon followed suit, ramming fully one last time into Heidi's channel, "Fuck!"

Heidi rode through countless aftershocks, her body just a blubbering mess. "Best bribe, ever," She exhaustedly breathed as her eyes fluttered.

Sheldon slipped in between Heidi and Celeste, and the two girls quickly embraced him before all three fell asleep.

*

Cody, Elva, and Alice sat at the table. Viviane stood, her brow furrowed. The delicate words had to be spoken, otherwise she would have let everyone continue to live oblivious to the truth. She sat next to Alice, taking hold of her hand to comfort, "Twenty two years ago you gave birth to a child."

Alice grinned over to Cody, "My son."

Viviane continued, "And that child was unfortunately kidnapped

from the hospital."

"A tragic event," Alice winced at the memory before smiling at Cody; reaching across the table to hold his hand. "But I got him back; and I couldn't be more proud."

Viviane dreaded this part. "Unfortunately, you did not."

"What?" Alice's smile fell to one of disbelief. "That... that can't be... No."

"I'm sorry, Alice." Viviane stared at Alice as the shock was dissipating. "You're son is actually in New York, manipulating delegates of the United Nations to start this war."

Tears streamed down Alice's cheeks. "No..."

"Mom?" Cody started to cry as his Mother's hand loosened from his. "Mom?" He went to hold her hand again.

Alice ignored him, pulling her hand away. "I have to find my son."

She stood aggressively and darted out the door.

"Mom?" Cody ran after her, but by the time he reached the doorway, she was gone.

Elva stood and wrapped Cody in her arms from behind, "I'm sorry, Cody. Just give her some time."

"She didn't even let me tell her she was still was my Mother. I don't care about bloodlines."

"I apologize as well, My King." Viviane stood and lowered her head as Cody turned around. "Unfortunately, the words I spoke were truth."

"Why tell us this?" Cody then pointed out the door, "Why tell her this?"

Viviane's head was still lowered. "It was better for her to hear it now, than at an inopportune time in the future. Please, trust me, My King."

"My Mother deserves better." Cody rubbed his forehead and sighed before looking to Viviane, "Do you know, then, who my Mother is?"

"Regretfully, Gina Hethridge is deceased. She was a heroin addict for years, only stopping when she was pregnant with you. Two weeks after your birth, the temptation became to great to resist."

"Oh," Cody started to cry. He didn't know who he was anymore.

"But, she was only your birth Mother. I would more appropriately say Alice Griffin is your real Mother," Viviane gave a light smile. "But what makes you such an anomaly is your bloodline."

"Why is that?"

"You are a direct descendant of Alexander of Macedonia, King Arthur Pendragon, and Wu Zetian. You were born to lead."

Cody gulped.

"All of which I had bestowed that sword to in the past, My King." Viviane made a quick bow, "I have given you a hefty amount to deliberate. We will depart in the morning for New York." She walked toward the door but paused in front of the royals. "Good night."

*

As soon as the theatrics were convened, Beckett smiled to Millicent, "I would ask if you want to go for a drink or perhaps coffee, but since there doesn't appear to be a pub around here; can I interest you in a walk?" He finished by holding out his hand.

Millicent smiled in kind, "I'd love to," softly placing her palm in his.

"So, tell me about Miley Kenward," Beckett swung their arms together gently. "I already know you're a protector for England and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen; what else?"

Millicent paused at his declaration.

"What?" Beckett chuckled. "That can't possibly be news considering how I stumbled through it in Japan."

"I guess not," Millicent laughed. "I don't know, really. All my life, I've always done what I'm told; I mean I pushed back a little but I still did as instructed. Practice your spells, protect the kingdom, marry this chap..."

"Oh, you're married?" Beckett cringed and began to pull away.

Millicent clasped her hand to Beckett's, "No, but my Mother is parading me around to every available bachelor wizard that has a high proficiency like I'm some sort of prize at an carnival."

"That sucks," Beckett shook his head. "Okay, I've got a clue as to what you don't like, so what do you enjoy doing? Hobbies? Interests?"

"Let's see, I enjoy reading because I'm never in a country long enough to follow television shows and I enjoy, well, this actually." Millicent looked up into his brown eyes. "You know, I would've taken you up on that coffee offer, not so much alcohol."

"Now that sounds like a story," Beckett laughed. "Why don't you drink?"

"Kind of a long story," Millicent shook her head. "Let's just say that it's not wise for a witch to get drunk when she has her wand."

"I will take you're word on that," Beckett grinned. "I also enjoy reading. It's so much easier releasing stress after a hard day than watching television. I am also having a wonderful time talking to you as well." Beckett inhaled deeply, breathing in the clean, fresh air. "It really is something out here, isn't it?"

"I don't know," Millicent shrugged. "I mean it's nice and all, but I grew up in London. I'd miss civilization."

"Ah, a city girl," Beckett mused. "I can understand that. If you want a Big Mac, there's a McDonald's on every corner, but out here," Beckett paused as they entered a clearing, "You will never see a sky like this in London." He let her go, taking a few steps away so she could enjoy the view.

Millicent stood amazed at the sky. So many stars twinkling in the night as if each were its own spotlight trying to highlight her. "Wow."

"You should see my view," Beckett smiled as he stared at her.

The compliment caught Millicent offguard, causing her to blush.

"Now don't get me wrong, I'd miss the city as well, but it's also okay to be free of it every so often." Beckett held out his hand, "Would you care to dance?"

Millicent giggled, "But there's no music."

"There doesn't need to be."

Millicent succumbed easily to Beckett's disarming smile, her hand slid into his effortlessly; and that was all it took. Beckett swayed, twirled, dipped, and spun Millicent with grace and precision under the moonlit night.

Beckett pulled Millicent back into his arms, their eyes connecting as he did... It broke the spell of the wonderful dance only to cause him to become mesmerized by her hazel gems. It was all so alluring. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to Millicent's, pausing to allow for the wave of addiction to flow through his being.

Millicent could not believe what was transpiring. A jolt of carnal electricity coursed through her very being. It was as if all the expectations of her were crumbling away, melting into nothingness, leaving her soul bare. She could stay in his arms forever.

Beckett stared deep into Millicent's eyes, "Miley, I don't know how this happened so quick, but I am confident enough that I can say, I love you."

Millicent's face lit up, "You love me?"

Becket gave a slight nod, "I do."

"I... I... I..." Millicent couldn't finish her sentence as her lips connected with Beckett's. Her hands reached around his head and she pushed herself even further into him.

Beckett's hands went to Millicent's waist, before moving to her rear. He cupped and then molded the soft flesh. Millicent pulled at Beckett's shirt. He obliged her offering, though it meant they had to break their passionate kiss, but not before he did the same with hers. His hands then swiftly unsnapped her bra while hers removed his annoying pants.

The couple reignited their kiss, their haven, their heaven. Beckett's hands unplucked her jeans button and Millicent shifted her body so gravity would do its job.

Without warning, Millicent jumped into Beckett's arms. He lost his footing and nearly fell to the ground had his back not bumped into a tree. He reached around, holding her ass to support his love, his passion.

Millicent wrapped her legs around Beckett's waist, her hand darting between them, taking hold of his cock.

"Aren't I a lucky girl," Millicent seductively licked her lips as she put Beckett's manhood right at her entrance. She then leaned in again, attacking with a feral kiss.

Beckett shifted forward, that slight motion causing Millicent to slide onto his pole. He bucked forward, and then again, before she rocked with the ambulation.

The pair found a rhythm, each seemingly on the same wavelength, matching each other succinctly in harmonious pleasure.

"Oh Beckett," Millicent moaned.

Beckett replied by holding her tighter to his form.

Their eyes met. In that moment, both saw each other for who they were and the future it promised in a link of wonder. It held all truths as they gazed, encouraging their coupling into deepest bonds. They came together in a rapture of ecstasy. He let loose a torrent of his essence, that mixed sweetly in a blend with her elixir of delight.

It took all Beckett had left to gently sit down upon his shirt without allowing a disruption to their unity. "Wow. You are all kinds of amazing, Miley."

"In case you didn't realize it," Millicent gave Beckett a tender kiss. "That was me saying I love you, too, Beckett."

*

"That's the guy we came all the way to New York to see?"

Cody couldn't believe his eyes. Neither could Millicent or Beckett. They were staring at a black haired man who was wearing a navy blue t shirt and jeans while sitting next to a red headed woman with glasses pointing at the laptop screen while drinking coffee in an overpriced café across the street from the United Nations building.

"Says the man who looks likes he's going to a renaissance festival, complete with a sword on his side," Viviane laughed before becoming serious. "Will Harrison likes to keep a low profile," Viviane tilted her head. "With that in mind, I would say he is doing a fantastic job of hiding in plain sight. Imagine him wearing a suit? People would at the very least, notice. Instead, no one would ever assume he is the man who is doing his best to keep the world safe by any means necessary. His greatest advantages are his wife, Emma, perhaps the best hacker in the world, so good that the C.I.A. hired her for their cyber division and the charismatic former President of the United States and current Secretary General of the United Nations, Lucy Wells. He gives her his plans, and she implements them."

"Any means?"

"He is great at finding the pressure points of people. Though I do not condone all that he does, I do acknowledge he is trying to make the world better." Viviane stood, "Let's go introduce ourselves, shall we?"

Cody took a breath before standing as well.

"Relax," Viviane put her hand on Cody's shoulder. "I've given you all the information and the sword guides in all aspects of being a King; including negotiating. That's why its more important to bequeath it to someone of outstanding ilk, not someone already powerful. You're ready."

"I know; there's too much at stake not to take charge." Cody nodded to Millicent and Beckett. "We'll be right back."

"Are you ready for battle?" Beckett tilted his head toward Millicent. "Hard to imagine how fast this is happening, my fellow shield."

"I'm used to battle," Millicent nodded.

"That's right, I heard you were in the last battle with these people," Beckett faked a yawn and put his arm around Millicent. "Is this Cody worthy to lead? I'll believe whatever you say."

Millicent blushed slightly at Beckett's arm, before she thought about Cody. It was a simple answer. "Yes. He is compassionate and smart; and until recently, I felt I wouldn't meet anyone like him," she finished by batting her eyes.

Beckett faked looking around, "Where's this other fellow so I can kick his ass."

*

Will pointed at the screen, "So you're saying that this transaction to the Chinese, which came from the Swiss National Bank, originated from Talmont-sur-Gironde in France?"

"Yes," Emma looked up at her husband. "What truly don't make sense, is this village has a population of about a hundred people and none of them are even in the vicinity of having this much cash to spare, let alone to give away; most are artists and florists."

"Mr. and Mrs. Harrison," Cody sat across from the couple, allowing Viviane to do the same. "It is an absolute pleasure to finally meet you. We are tremendous supporters of what you do."

Will glanced to Emma to see her barely shake her head in the negative. "I'm sorry, I believe you have us mistaken for someone else."

"William and Emma Harrison?" Cody wagged his finger at the couple. "I would know you two from anywhere."

"And who might you be?"

"Oh, where are my manners," Cody put a hand to his chest. "I am Cody Trumbull and this is Viviane du Lac."

Emma's fingers were a blur as Will continued, "And what is it that you're such a fan of? What do you think we do?"

"Control the world, of course," Cody smiled. "Well, more like caress and sometimes manipulate, but the results are the same."

Will glanced to the computer for the briefest of moments, "Cody Trumbull, graduated State University two years ago and then nothing... As if you fell off the face of the Earth, and Viviane du Lac, literal translation to Viviane of the Lake, otherwise known as the Lady in the Lake. So we have a college slacker and a fairytale. You can excuse yourselves as I don't have time for games."

"The large payment to the Chinese came from the Avis Coven and they operate somewhere in France, which, thanks to your wife, I now know is in Talmont-sur-Gironde. This collection of high class sorcerers use the dark arts to conceal everything about themselves and attract allies as well as manipulating the humans they despise for personal gain; for instance, fifty percent of the delegates in the United Nations voted that the invasion of Bhutan by China was justified. No matter how charismatic and respected your Lucy Wells may be, she cannot compete with this dark power. As you see, I am not up for playing games, either."

Will sat down, "Very well, Mr. Trumbull; you have my attention. Please, before we continue, tell me your goal in this matter."

Cody smiled, "World Peace."

Will leaned into his wife and whispered. Her fingers once again were a blur. "It seems we have the same agenda." He glanced at Emma and once again she shook her head. "But do you really expect me to believe in witches?"

"There is far more than witches in this world," Viviane folded her hands. "Mrs. Harrison, let me guide you. If you may, please hack into the Ministry of Defence. There is an unnamed division, headed by a Gail Kenward."

Emma's eyes went wide and she tapped her husband's arm, "Will."

"See that, all you needed to know was a name to unlock so many secrets."

Will took a deep breath, so rare for him not to be in control of the conversation. "I concur that what you say is accurate, Mr. Trumbull. Now, how do you suppose we prevent what we both see as a world disaster?"

"Today, there is supposed to be a vote at the United Nations to decide if China acted appropriately. I know you feel you did enough to sway the vote in your favor, but I assure you it will go in China's favor. So on your end, ask Mrs. Wells to not allow the vote to take place. When she cancels the vote, there will come a negative response and extreme pressure will be applied. She needs to stand fast. If that vote occurs, it will not be split and the conclusion will cause countries to go to war."

"And what will you do for your end?"

Cody stood, "I am going to Talmont-sur-Gironde to end this charade."

As Viviane exited the café, she raised her voice though Cody, Millicent, and Beckett were right behind her, "We need to make a stop before France."

"Okay," Cody quickened his step so he was next to Viviane. "You know we're right here, you didn't have to yell."

"Oh, I thought you were further behind me," Viviane snickered. "Let's meet up with Sheldon and the rest of our lookouts."

"Miley?" Cody looked over his shoulder to his friend. "Will you call your Mom and let her know we are coming?"

*

"Son of a Bitch." James got out of his Mercedes Benz and stood in shock. "What is that loser, Cody doing here? And did that woman say France?" He looked to the other wizard with him, Rafael Bernard. "Well?"

"I don't know, Sir."

James punched Rafael, causing him to stagger. "Useless." He straightened his coat and readjusted his tie. "Everything should be set for the vote today, so I'm leaving it to you. I'm going back to headquarters to warn Melania. Don't fuck this up or I will personally kill you. The Avis Coven will rule." He got back into his car and sped to the airport.

*

Alice cried at the sight. She had been watching James ever since she arrived into town early this morning. Mostly, it was watching him sleep, but his physicality to his subordinate, cocky attitude, his abusive language... and it was directed at Cody as well. It broke a Mother's heart. She slumped into the rooftop, allowing herself a brief moment for sorrow before she continued to follow him.

*

As soon as the group arrived, Cody and Viviane stepped in front of Gail's desk. The others stayed a few steps back, with Millicent and Beckett forgetting to let go of each other's hands.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with us on such short notice, Ms. Kenward," Cody took the vocal lead.

Gail stood to accept her guests. "Always glad to receive the King of Álfheimr in my..." Her eyes took on an inquisitive tone, unable to look away from Excalibur and the magic it was radiating, "office," she barely finished.