All Comments on 'Bloodlines Ch.03'

by MiddleAgedMan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Going in dry? Holy shit that’s gonna hurt but since she is into pain, what the hell. Awesome chapter which answered a couple of questions but opened up even more.

RedshankRedshankover 2 years ago

Loving the story so far. Please keep it going! I can’t wait to see where this goes!

RedshankRedshankover 2 years ago

Great story. Please keep it going! I can’t wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did you stop? Are you Ok?

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManover 2 years agoAuthor

Life reared its ugly head and severely limited my time and excess, but the story still lives and chapter 4 is well over half way done. After Easter things will calm down and I expect to have the time to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story so far, I have really enjoyed the 3 chapters so far. When can we see more?

LynchjimLynchjimabout 2 years ago

I’m bloody loving this so far and I’m eagerly awaiting chapter 4,5,6,7,8,9, and so on many thanks for all your work I know it’s not easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiddleAgedMan@MiddleAgedMan
Update, January '24 I am very sorry for the long wait, life has been turbulent the past six months, with very little time to spare. In addition, I have hit kind of a road block in my story, and I'm struggling to get the story to evolve the way I want it. I appreciate the feed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bloodlines Ch.02 Previous Part
Bloodlines Series Info