Bloodlines Ch.04

Story Info
Garth tutors with Dr. Schill, Erica meets Elsa. Week one.
42.2k words
4.78
5.3k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Green hills and meadows rolled by as Garth looked out the window. The rhythmic clack-clack from the train had an almost hypnotic effect, threatening to lull him to sleep. Luckily, he had way too interesting a view to keep him occupied. Focusing just right, he could see Erica reflected in the window, her chest rising slowly as if in sleep. Not that he had to look via the window, it just made him feel like a voyeur, making an innocent look into something sexy.

They were half an hour into their two-hour ride, and Erica had apparently dozed off. Garth looked around the car, just letting his gaze wander and at the same time questing out. Just people watching, in a double sense. The elderly man next to Erica was reading a book, some novel or other, his emotions cycling as the story progressed, currently a sad part apparently. Matching emotions to facial expressions, Garth saw how previously undetected facial expressions mirrored his emotions, deepening his understanding of the nuances his emotions showed. It felt kind of like a picture where the colors suddenly became sharper and better separated. It was still the same picture, it just seemed richer for the added depth. Garth watched him intently for a few minutes, enjoying this new perspective, appreciating the added layer of understanding it brought. The old man must have decided to take a break from the book, for he soon put it down and closed his eyes, nodding off.

Looking around some more, Garth studied the others he could see and feel. They were a diverse mix of people, from young to old, Sad to Happy. Some were bright and clear, easy to read as posters hung around the car, while others murky and indistinct, but all in all not very exciting truth be told. He let his mind wander, paying attention to not start influencing anyone unwittingly, but pretty soon he was becoming quite bored. Reading a book was out of the question, he would just get motion sickness, and there was only so much to do when his minders had said to look but not touch. Garth was a little resentful for his restrictions, and a little guilty for feeling it. He could understand their motivations; it just seemed unfair in a way.

There was one person on the train who was, technically at least, not directly off-limits. He smiled as he looked at Erica, seeing her shapely curves hidden by a light, but modest, summer dress. Her chest was rising and falling slowly as she slept, and Garth felt a little bad for disturbing her. He would make it up to her though.

He held her emotions in his mind, all of them slightly dimmed. A product of her sleeping, he had learned to recognize. She was apparently not dreaming of anything specific, the emotional pond quite tranquil and flat. Garth examined her slowly, reveling in the intimacy of it, and he soon found her almost ever-present Lust and Arousal, slowly fanning them higher. He was getting much better at recognizing the more complex emotions, those that were several different ones bound together. Not quite good enough to start picking them apart, though he at least understood what those emotions were. Most of the time, anyway. Isolating a single person did no longer require any effort; it was just a matter of focusing his attention. He could also pinpoint people he could not see, so long as they were within his effective range.

Her breathing soon grew a little heavier, more irregular. She was twisting in her seat a little, knees mashing together and hands restless. Her eyes slid open a little and she looked at him, mock disapproval in her eyes. "Naughty, naughty!" She smiled as she said it. "What would the high council say if I told them you accosted innocent virgins on the train, in full view of the general public?" She said it in a low voice, careful lest it carry to the next seats over. The old man snored a little, a trickle of spittle running down his chin.

"You're hardly innocent, and certainly no virgin!" He all but laughed, letting his eyes roam suggestively. She indulged him with a quick spreading of her knees, lace panties flashing for a split second.

"Fair point, well made," she conceded, not wanting to draw the mock argument out. "I need to go use the little girl's room, want to go grab some lunch after?" She rose, leaning in for a kiss before leaving.

Garth let his hand slide up her smooth thigh and under her dress, cupping her firm cheek. He hooked one finger under the pantie and tugged slightly on it. "Lose the panties," He whispered in a firm tone, surging her sense of Exhibitionism a little at the same time.

She rose all the way and smiled at him. "Maybe, have you been good?"

Garth just fixed her with his best 'Excuse me!?' stare and arched an eyebrow, upping her Arousal quite a bit. Her nipples hardened and a slight blush rose in her cheeks as she turned, Humiliation rising a little in her.

A few minutes later, she was back, waving for him to join her towards the tiny café two wagons back. When Garth caught up to her, she turned and kissed him, her hands gliding down his back before she stuffed something in his back pocket. "Keep them," she whispered and bit his earlobe before she ran playfully for the door to the next railcar. He felt his back pocket, the thin lacy material unmistakably her panties. They were quite damp as well, he noticed with an inward smile.

Garth caught her in the small section between cars, the wind and noise quite pronounced there. Her dress blew up and rewarded him with a brief glimpse of a neatly trimmed copper bush, nestled between her creamy white thighs, the effect quite striking. She pushed the dress down with no apparent rush, letting him draw near as she pretended to be trapped against the door.

"You," he growled as he took hold of her arm. "Are driving me crazy!" He bit her neck and grabbed her roughly, pulling her towards him. She melted into his grip, her free hand grabbing his hair and pushing him down. Garth obliged, of course, trailing kisses down her neck and collarbone before he met the edge of her dress just above her firm breast.

He grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling the fabric up to gain access, when Erica roughly yanked his head back with a painful grip on his hair. "Ah. Ah. Ah! Not yet. You started this mister, but I'm running the show from here on. Look, but don't touch." She smiled wickedly at him and drew her dress up, exposing her glistening pussy. A hand slid down and she inserted a finger into herself. It came out soaked. She stepped toward him, pushing the juice-coated finger into his mouth, the taste tangy and delicious. "I'll make it worth your while, trust me." She said to him. Garth only growled and sucked her finger clean.

Garth stared at her shapely ass the whole way through the next car, but the presence of several families with children made him wait, rather than expose her for all to see; she seemed to get off on that, humiliating though it was. She really was complicated, he decided. Submissive one minute, then assertive the next, shy but also exhibitionistic. He was not very familiar with love and such feelings, but he felt himself falling for her more and more as he dug deeper into her personality and got to know her. He wondered if she felt the same, though that was not a topic he felt comfortable discussing yet. Their roles had a strange power dynamic with her being his superior when viewed from the organization, but she deferred to him an almost all matters, her submissive nature pronounced. Theirs would be a stormy relationship, if it ever came to that.

They entered the car that was converted to a small café, serving simple ready-made dishes and sandwiches, and a reasonable assortment of beverages. Erica glanced at him with a questioning look, waving her hand towards the tables. One side was simply ordinary railway seats, two and two facing over a table. To make the central aisle wider, one side was furnished with smaller tables with only two mounted stools for each. Garth looked around the car, seeing most of the tables were unoccupied, not very strange since this was a local line. The fact that it had a café at all was a little unusual. One set of seats held three young men, probably around Garth's age, though he felt as if he were their elder for some reason. They had several empty beer bottles on their table, all of them talking just a tad too loudly, Happiness and Joy prominent. Not yet drunk, but certainly making an effort to remedy that.

Garth got an idea and pointed at a small table a little farther down the car from the boys, indicating she should sit facing them, while he had his side and back to them. Erica narrowed her eyes at him, clearly wondering what his game was, but he just smiled innocently back, waiting for her to make the next move. The waiter arrived and took their orders of salad and white wine, light food in the heat of early summer. Their food and wine arrived a few minutes later and they ate in silence for a few minutes.

Garth washed down a bite of bread with some wine before he looked up at Erica. "So, when does this show of yours begin?" He asked innocently, nudging her Lust and Arousal little. Her eyes flickered briefly towards the three boys, a little Apprehension flaring. Garth soothed it down, pulling a little on her Exhibitionism instead, his foot sliding up her ankle beneath the table.

"Open the top button of your dress," he said quietly, staring intently at her. She swallowed visibly but opened the button, pulling the fabric aside to reveal a bit of cleavage. Her Humiliation rose quite a bit, but so did Arousal and Lust. Her emotions were in a bit of a turmoil and she was clearly conflicted. He decided she was warring between asserting her will and running the show and submitting to his will and letting him dominate her. He decided to help her reach a decision by nudging her Submissiveness a little and tamping Assertiveness down. Then he leaned a little forward and spoke softly. "One more." She complied slowly, revealing the inside swell of both breasts.

Her Arousal ramped even higher, and Garth could smell an unmistakable aroma, musky and sweet, like a pheromone sending a signal straight to his groin.

Garth watched her squirm a little, delighting in her complex emotions as they fought for control over one another. He made a game of evening the fight out to keep her on edge, playing virtual whack-a-mole with her emotions all the while elevating everything slowly. She was clearly all hot and bothered, fidgeting in her seat, blushing and sweating a little, goosebumps coming and going as he manipulated her. She stared straight at him, fully aware of what he was doing, though trapped by her own conflicting emotions. When he decided she was primed and ready, he surged her Exhibitionism and Courage, leaning over to her. "Go over to the bar and get me another napkin. Then drop it and bend over to pick it up. Legs straight, mind you." She blushed furiously but stood a little shakily.

Her knees looked like they were about to fold as she walked, but Garth saw how she focused and fought her emotions under control, Arousal washing from her in waves. She reached the bar and picked up a napkin, immediately dropping it. Apparently steeling herself, she bent down slowly, her dress riding slowly up the back of her thighs, her ass almost straight toward Garth and the boy who sat alone, facing the bar. Just as she bent the final few centimeters down to grab the napkin, her dress crested her ass and two pink lips peeked put, a sticky string of moisture dangling from one. Garth glanced quickly over at the boy who was now staring straight at her pussy, his jaw on his knees. His friends were oblivious, rambling on in their almost-drunkenness. Erica came back and sat down, her face crimson. Garth met the boy's eyes and winked at him.

"You bastard!" She all but hissed at him. "I've never been so mortified in my life! Do you think he saw anything?" Garth grinned at her, knowing it was all bluster.

"Saw anything? Honey, we saw the juices dripping from you. He had a front row seat." Erica paled, trying to sink into the chair and disappear. "It got you hot, though. Didn't it?" Not that he had to ask; they both knew she was getting off on it.

"You are going to be in soooo much trouble when I get you to myself, mister!" Her threat was music in his ears, and he grinned at her, yanking her Lust higher. "Stop it! I'm going to soil my dress if you keep it up, there's probably a damp spot already." Garth considered briefly if that was a bad thing but decided to be nice. He let her emotions off the hook, letting everything settle slowly as they finished their meal. When they left the café, Garth slapped her ass hard just as they passed the three boys. Erica yelped and Humiliation soared, but she kept walking and staring straight ahead. He just winked at the boys who were all watching her intently now.

Erica kept a good pace through the cars, denying him the option of copping a feel on the way, and Garth was a tiny bit worried he had overdone it. Her emotions still roiled, and even if he was unfamiliar with it, he thought he saw Vengefulness and Spite, or at least something very similar. She led the way back to their seats, the old man still snoring away softly in his seat. They both sat down in their seats, though Erica angled herself slightly towards the window. The she winked at him and put her left leg up against the ventilation duct. She bunched her dress up and spread her legs a little, giving him a private view of her swollen pussy, her entire groin slick with juices. Scooting forward, she drew her dress up in the back so her bare ass was on the seat. On que, he leaned forward, keeping an eye out for anyone passing by. They were still a good thirty minutes from the next stop, their destination, so no one was moving around. Just as he was falling to his knees, about to connect with her pussy, she stopped him with a hand to the forehead, his outstretched tongue only centimeters from her. She pushed him roughly back, smiling wickedly at him. "Payback time!" She said, putting her right leg on his groin, pushing him into the seat.

She started slow, her foot merely pressing against his straining cock, not really stimulating him, just adding pressure. Then her hand disappeared into her cleavage, fingers twirling the pierced nipple he almost but not quite could see. Garth tried to rouse her Exhibitionism, but she resisted and only waggled a finger at him, mouthing 'No'. She played with her nipple for a few minutes, holding him in check with her foot, her eyes closed. Then she withdrew her hand and pulled the dress aside a little to let him see a rock hard nipple with a small steel stud, mocking him with its hardness. She slid her hand down to her wet, open pussy, sticky juices covering everything down there. Slowly circling her clit, she started pushing on his cock through his jeans. Soon she was pushing two fingers in and out of herself with increasing speed, her breath coming in quiet gasps, her foot a jackhammer on his cock, almost painful. Her Arousal and Lust were soaring, and just when Garth was sure he would cream his pants, she drew her foot back, denying him release. Just to add insult to injury, she pinched her own nipple savagely and tipped over the edge, orgasm rolling off her. She stiffened and held her breath, staying impressively silent despite the obviously powerful orgasm. Juices were trickling from her, a dark stain spreading on the seat beneath her. Garth was panting himself, he realized. His cock was a throbbing mass of unreleased tension in his jeans.

Erica roused slowly, closing her legs and licking her hand clean with great care, holding his gaze all the while. Then she rose, regarding the dark stain on the fabric. "Oops, did I do that?" She asked innocently as she sat down next to him, opposite the still snoring elderly man. "Be a dear and wake me up when we're there, will you? I'm all worn out." Then she leaned on his shoulder, pierced nipple firmly pressed against his arm and closed her eyes. This was going to be a long half hour to wait for their stop, he decided.

An agonizing hour later, they were getting out of the taxi outside a small one-floor villa on the beachfront. Erica paid the taxi driver and consulted a sheet of paper in an envelope. Then she opened a small code box outside the front door, retrieving the keys, and yet another code inside to disable the alarm. When he dragged their suitcases inside, Garth whistled softly as he looked around. The furniture was expensive but in a subtle way, all high quality without being ostentatious. Muted colors and expensive fabrics dominated all surfaces, with a state of the art kitchen, all kinds of appliances ready for use.

"They don't skimp on the luxury," he said as they walked around the house.

"No, I've never been to this particular house before, but I've stayed in a few of the organization's places, and they sure like their comforts, true."

Erica dragged a chair to the middle of the living room, setting it down facing what had to be panorama windows towards the beach, only the curtains were closed. "Sit," she said, giving him a smoldering look. He sat down, watching her as she swayed to an unheard tune, caressing herself and almost pulling the dress far enough up. His cock had deflated somewhat during the taxi ride, but now it was back in a flash, straining against the fabric of his pants. She danced around him, fingers trailing his arms and thighs, close but never touching any exciting bits. After a tantalizing few minutes, she walked behind him, leaning over to kiss his neck as her hair fell down his chest. "Trust me?" she said in a husky voice, breath hot on his cheek.

"Sure," he said, not quite sure what she meant.

Suddenly his hands were encircled by cold, hard metal, and with a click, handcuffs secured his hands behind the chair. Garth tried to pull them loose, but she had looped the handcuffs around something in the chair back. She walked back out in front of him, getting on her knees and crawling towards him like a lioness on the prowl. She grabbed his knees and pushed them apart, biting her way along the inside of his thigh, closer and closer to his throbbing cock. When she reached her goal, she grabbed the zipper with her front teeth, pulling it slowly down until his raging hard-on burst free and slapped into her chin. She laughed as she opened his jeans the rest of the way, pulling them down to his knees. His cock stood like a flagpole with an angry red top, veins pulsing and precum seeping out. "Poor thing," she said mockingly. "He's all hot and bothered. I wonder why he's like this?" Garth just arched an eyebrow at her, as if to say 'Really?'

Erica indulged him though, and grabbed his cock in a firm grip, looking up at it adoringly. She sat on her knees between his spread legs, eyes level with his chest. His cock seeped precum as she held him and slowly pulled his foreskin down, the glans dark red and almost painfully sensitive. She kissed the frenulum and blew on it, the hot and cold contrast sending a shiver down his spine. She took his entire head into her mouth, her tongue circling and tasting every crevice and fold of skin. She did this for a short while, before she sat back, hand still holding him tight. "You know," she began. "I was unsure how to get back at you for that little stunt on the train. And then I realized this house gave me the perfect opportunity to get even." Garth was feeling a trickle of sweat on his forehead now. What had he gotten himself into?

Erica rose and walked over to the curtains, pulling them back all the way. The view was stunning. Huge panorama windows covered the entire wall, one a sliding door, he saw. He looked straight out onto the sunset over the beach, a wide porch in front of the house, facing the white beach. Garth was less interested in the magnificent view, he was more concerned with the fact that he was bound to a chair, naked from the waist down with a raging hard-on where anyone passing on the beach could see. "I figured it would be good for you to taste your own medicine a little," Erica said from the side where she watched him. "I considered leaving you there for a bit, just in case someone would walk past. But I'm not sure I'll risk anyone else taking that beautiful cock of yours away from me." With that, she got back on her knees, taking his cock into her mouth again. She stroked his entire length and kissed it all over, cupped his balls and squeezed them gently. Soon Garth forgot all about the open window and instead focused completely on her and her ministrations.