Bloodlines Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old lady at the winery had sold them the expensive wine at a fraction of its worth, and Garth was quite pleased with his luck, mulling over how to best enjoy it. It would probably come in to its right best when drunk from the skin of a lovely woman, he decided. Or two, he supposed. Sharing is caring, after all. They meandered through the stalls of fresh vegetables and fruits and picked up some strawberries, mangoes and lychees for dessert. Satisfied they were well provisioned for their trip to the beach the next day, they sat down at a tiny restaurant to have some dinner, deciding it was as good an occasion as any to do so.

They shared a pleasant meal of seafood pasta and a local wine, just making small talk about the trip to the beach, and the town in general. Garth let Erica have a rest from his attentions since his herbs had run out a little while ago. He decided it was a happy accident, at least for Erica, though her emotions were perfectly capable of keeping her juices flowing on their own, both literally and figuratively. When they were done with main course, Garth kicked one of his shoes off and leaned back to stretch a little. He used the movement to stretch his bare foot forward, sliding it up Erica's calf and in between her thighs. He was unable to push it all the way to her groin, but he noticed with delight that the entire inside of her thigh was wet and sticky with her juices where they had seeped out of her. She smiled demurely at him and spread her legs a little, sitting back as well and pushing her hips forward a little. Warm wetness met his toes as her pussy connected with his foot. He wiggled his toes across her lips and watched her close her eyes in pleasure. A banging kitchen door announced the arrival of dessert, and both sat back up reluctantly, sorry to see the intimate moment end.

The waiter brought two portion-sized ramekins of crème brulee with two small glasses of an intensely sweet, chilled dessert wine. He served them and bade them a pleasant meal before retreating back to the kitchen. As soon as he was gone, Garth made a show of pulling his small box of capsules out, swallowing two with some water, staring straight at Erica the whole time. She shivered a little and seemed to steel herself. Then he pulled the other item in his pocket out, hiding it in his palm as he took her hands in his. She leaned forward a little in interest and looked at his eyes, a slightly questioning look in hers. Garth pressed the item into her hand and smiled at how they widened as she recognized the cool metal shape of the big Njoy butt plug he had passed her.

"Go to the toilet and put it in," he said in a low voice. Just then, his herbs kicked in and awareness flowed into his mind. He quickly pulled on her Resolve and threw in a little Exhibitionism to boot. He kept a steady pull as her inhibitions slowly vanished, and she nodded quietly, cheeks turning red again.

She rose and started for the door to the restrooms. He halted her with a hand to her stomach as she passed him and drew her down for a kiss, pulsing her Lust and Arousal as their tongues wrestled and danced. He sat back and sampled the chilled sweet wine as he traced her with his mind, seeing how she battled internally. A sudden spike of Pain lanced through her, but the Arousal and sense of Accomplishment that followed told Garth she had inserted the massive lump of metal. He pictured how her tight sphincter must have protested the intrusion, comparing it to the view he had seen as his cock forced its way into her tight cavity before. He grew hard again with the memory and looked forward to a repeat performance tomorrow. Twice, if he was lucky, and if he was not lucky he could always cheat and create his own luck.

Erica sat back down a little awkwardly; wincing a little as the seat of the chair no doubt pushed the plug deeper inside her, her breath a little ragged.

"You should flip your dress back a little," he began in a noncommittal voice as if discussing something completely innocuous. "Unless you want to walk home with a wet spot all across the back of that dress." Her eyes shot open at the implication and her emotions soared as she shimmied the dress back to sit with her bare skin on the wicker chair.

They started on their dessert, eating it slowly and exchanging looks and small touches of hands across the table. Garth slowly pulled her emotions up, whipping her close to a frenzy, her breathing growing ragged. She was taut as a bowstring by the time she ate the last spoon of her dessert, her hand shaking all the way to her delicate mouth. He took her hands in his again and leaned forward, looking her in the eyes.

"Come," he said simply.

Her hands tightened on his in a painful vice grip as she shook with a powerful orgasm. Her emotions went off like firework and her eyes rolled back a little as she made a soft rattling in her throat, breath heaving with the effort of not screaming. A soft patter of drops that grew to a steady stream sounded as she squirted all over the chair, the fluids dripping and running from the mesh of the chair bottom. Garth cast a quick, satisfied glance down at the wide stain underneath her as it spread outwards on the floor. She slowly came down from her orgasm and slumped forward on the table a little.

"Thank you, Master! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you," she said in a low, rasping voice as she slowly regained her senses. Suddenly Mortification and Embarrassment soared in her and she looked around, self-conscious over the fact that she had just soiled herself in a very public place. Garth did nothing to alleviate her fear right away, smiling evilly to himself at her consternation.

"Relax," he said quietly after a few moments. "Nobody saw anything, and you were admirably silent, all things considered." He looked pointedly down at the large puddle beneath her. "That will be harder to explain, however."

Her face went scarlet as she saw the sheer amount of squirt she had produced. He let her fret a little longer as she cast about in near panic for a solution. Then he calmly touched her hand to quiet her. With a flicked finger, he toppled her now empty glass of water and made an exclamation in a loud voice. The waiter looked out from the kitchen a few seconds later to investigate, and Garth told him calmly that his girlfriend had tipped her glass and made a mess and if they could have the check, they would vacate the table in any event. They were of course very sorry for the mess. The waiter only smiled and assured them it was no bother. No bother at all.

"I only hope he does not stop to smell the 'water' when he is cleaning it up." Garth said in a low laugh as they walked out after paying. Erica stiffened and went scarlet again. Garth laughed even louder, drawing looks from all around.

Garth grabbed hold of Erica's braid and pushed her shoulders down against the kitchen counter. Her ass pressed against his groin where his throbbing cock nestled between her thighs, the entire top slick with her juice.

"Stop teasing me," he growled and slapped her ass hard with his other hand. He had not come since the day before, planning to save up his stamina for the day's beach trip and the planned activities, but Erica had taken it upon herself to tease him mercilessly. She had wandered around the apartment all morning, naked and obviously horny, taking any and all opportunities to bend over in front of him and accidently bumping into him. She even gone so far as to spread her legs in front of him and scoop up the sticky juice flowing from her pussy, loudly slurping it off her own fingers.

He was on edge, to put it mildly, and his irritation was showing. A clearly outlined palm print on her ass was further evidence as well. Erica squealed and protested, pretending to try and get away, but Garth could see she was enjoying herself immensely from her emotions. It only made him more annoyed, and he half considered fucking her throat right then and there, just to take the edge off. With an effort of will he fought the urge down, instead savoring the supple form of her naked body.

A knock at the door interrupted his internal struggle.

"Answer it," he said to Erica and pulled her up by the hair. "Naked."

A spike of Panic shot up in her, and he let it roam, inwardly smiling at the tiny revenge. Erica walked hesitantly towards the door, her feet dragging just a hint. Elsa was not due for another quarter hour, and there was always the possibility it could be someone else. Garth gave her a mental push and soothed her Panic a little, just to make her stop delaying.

She opened the door slowly, trying to hide her nakedness a little behind the door, but the full-length dressing mirror beside the entrance would give anyone looking in a clear view of her side, something she was all too aware of, Garth thought.

Happiness and Pleasure surged in her as she looked outside, all but telling Garth it was indeed Elsa outside.

"I got here a little early, I hope that's not a problem," Elsa said from outside. Erica assured her it was not, and opened the door wider, letting her inside. Elsa stepped through the opening and looked straight at Garth, his slowly throbbing cock dripping precum. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to Erica, apparently a little startled to see she was naked as well, and obviously aroused. Elsa's eyes quickly roamed over Erica's body, and something akin to Hunger rose in her, though Nervousness and Insecurity warred for her attention. Garth gently soothed her fears a little, tugging slightly on her Arousal and Lust as well, though not enough for her to notice.

"I trust I'm not interrupting anything?" She said with a slight smile and a very pointed look at Garth.

"Not at all," Erica replied with a small laugh as she walked past Elsa to Garth, crouching and gripping his cock firmly, squeezing a large drop of precum out. "Master was just disciplining me for being an incorrigible slut."

"I see," Elsa said faintly, her eyes widening a hair when she saw his palm print on her ass. "Remind me not to arouse your anger." That last with an arched eyebrow at Garth, her eyes flicking momentarily to his hands.

Garth grinned at her and took hold of Erica's braid again, yanking her head back and smearing his precum across her lips, slapping her tit when she tried to engulf his head. "No teasing," he growled. Erica's lips looked like they had just been liberally coated with lip gloss and he drew her up slowly until she stood next to him. "Why don't you go and welcome our guest properly," he said.

Erica smiled brightly and glided over to Elsa, her hips undulating and swaying seductively. Lust soared in Elsa, and Garth watched silently as Erica drew her into a thorough kiss, his precum smearing all over their mouths. When she was done, Erica leaned in to whisper something in Elsa's ear, and soon both were smiling wickedly and looking very directly at his cock. It grew even harder under their scrutiny.

"We will be right back, Master," Erica said, and led Elsa towards the bedroom. Not knowing what they were planning, Garth sat down by the kitchen counter, tracking their emotions but unable to read anything specific from either. Aside from the general excitement and tension of the situation.

A few minutes they both walked out, Erica in front and Elsa a little behind, a small spike of Apprehension showing. They were both completely naked, wearing identical bright red collars, a leash dangling from either down between their breasts. Garth looked from one to the other as they stopped before him and knelt, their eyes level with his cock where he sat. They slowly presented him with the ends of the leashes, murmuring together. "We are yours to command, Master."

Garth just looked at them mutely for a few seconds, not entirely sure how to respond. Then his restraint broke and he growled as he drew them towards his cock. "Why you little..." He never finished the sentence before two sets of lush lips trapped his cock and they started licking and sucking. Garth just moaned as his cock became painfully hard, agony and pleasure mixing as they licked and sucked and pulled his cock. He hit the edge in only seconds, disappointed that he could not endure longer, but craving the release as well. With a roar he exploded into Elsa's mouth, his cum pumping furiously as she swallowed as fast as she could. Erica sat back a little, massaging his balls gently and stroking Elsa's nipple, urging them both on. After a minute that seemed an hour, his balls stopped contracting and Elsa pooled the last few spurts of his cum in her mouth before releasing him and dripping it slowly into Erica's waiting mouth. They slid to the floor and devolved into a tangle of hands and wet sounds as they shared his warm cum, both women purring with contentment.

Feeling a little drained and shaky, Garth stood and retrieved his own little surprise while the women kissed and groped. "On your knees and present your asses," he commanded in a gruff voice. They responded slowly, too slowly for his taste, and when they were prostrate before him, asses towards him, he swatted both, hard. Two new palm prints, one on either shone up at him. "I will not tolerate slacking," he said in a stern voice, though neither woman appeared in the least castigated. It boded well for the remainder of the day.

"Spread your asses for me." They did, hands pulling their cheeks apart to show him two enticing, puckered openings. He squirted a generous amount of lube on both and began working into them with his thumbs, working in circles and pushing deeper and deeper until he had both thumbs buried inside them. He withdrew and got the two medium-sized steel butt plugs he had kept in the fridge. "Hold still," he said menacingly. "If you pull away I will have to punish you."

Both women hissed in surprise as he pressed the cold steel against their openings, firmly pushing them in as they squirmed and struggled to hold still. Neither tried to get away, though, and soon the cold steel plugs sat nestled between their cheeks, clear jewels sparkling up at him.

"There," he said. "Now we are almost ready for the beach." He told them to rise and drew them in for a passionate three-way kiss by their leashes.

"I suppose I will allow you clothes today," he said to Erica with a smile. "We have our new swim suits to try, after all. Take the blue dress today," he said with a wink to Elsa.

Erica watched the exchange in puzzlement, wondering what they had been up to, but deciding she probably would know soon enough. Her body was aching with the need to cum, the recent weeks priming her body for multiple orgasms every day, and she had not had time to relieve any tension yet that morning. She would probably soon get that taken care of too, she decided. The plug in her ass was finally starting to warm up, its slight pressure down on her g-spot sending shivers up her spine with every step. She looked at Elsa, taking in her full breasts, wide hips and firm ass, very much like Alyssa, but with a more subdued sensualism, where Alyssa was blatantly so. Getting to know that body better was certainly going to be fun!

The new swimwear fit her like a glove, the mesh covering everything and showing it at the same time. Her nipples dimpled the mesh and her piercings poked out, the small stubs catching and pulling her nipples from side to side when she moved. The panties were much the same, her swollen lips pressing out between the openings in the fabric and proclaiming her arousal almost as well as the shining juices that covered the exposed bits. Elsa, she saw, had chosen another of the new models from VV, this one a very thin fabric that hugged her every fold, clearly outlining plump lips and stiff nipples. They looked at each other and giggled a little, sharing a quick kiss and complimenting each other on the clothing, such as it were.

Gath walked in, his attention pressing upon her emotions in that reassuring way she had become so fond of, and from Elsa's reaction, he was working on her as well, though probably much more covertly to not expose his power. Erica thought about trying to recruit her to The Organization, thinking she would benefit from the financial security as well as the prospect of having an excuse to see her more often. That was for another day, she decided and looked over at Garth.

His swimwear was of the same, thin material as Elsa's, molding itself to his considerable cock, and though it was still quite soft, she imagined how it would stretch and display his goods when it grew to full size. She was quite sure it would spill out as well; its length had to be well over the height of the small trunks. She was just about to test that theory when he seemed to read her mind, wagging his finger at her and saying, "ah, ah, ah. Behave."

Next came the blue dress, which Elsa insisted she help her put on, her hands taking the opportunity to roam her body, the sexual tension between all of them palpable. Elsa donned a bright yellow summer dress that fluttered as she spun, showing ample legs and promising to be easy to rid herself of as well. Garth went for loose linen shorts and a khaki shirt, buttons undone halfway down to show coarse hairs on his chest. In short order they were out the door, basket of wine and food in hand and on their way to the market first and then the beach.

Garth led them straight to the 'clothing optional' part of the beach, thinking it unnecessary to pretend they were not there to have fun with each other. He had kept a steady pull on their Lust and Arousal all the while, priming them for a day of delights and debauchery. The beach was still mostly empty, though the sun and gentle breeze would probably lure many others to the beach as well. They chose a somewhat secluded spot a little way up from the shoreline, halfway beneath an old fig tree that would provide some shade as the sun rose to its zenith later. They spread their over-size beach blankets out and sat facing each other.

He pulled out one of the chilled white wines and pored them each a glass, bringing out a bowl of strawberries to go with.

"So, what do you have in mind first," he said, glancing pointedly down where their dresses had slid up and exposed their spread legs. Elsa's panties had become completely transparent from the fluids leaking from her pussy, the fabric plastering her lips flat. He leaned closer and studied the slight ridges along her lips, the way her outer lips were a little darker around the soft, pink center just below her clit. Looking over at Erica, he saw how her very familiar lips were poking out between the openings in the mesh, obscuring his view a little, but in no way any less enticing.

"I suppose the first order of business will have to be sunscreen," he said and looked at Elsa. "Will you do the honors?" Elsa nodded. "Erica, stand up," Garth said. She stood and looked at them with a slight questioning frown.

"Master got a good deal on this particular dress," Elsa said. "And the deal included that I would get to take it off you."

She got to her knees and crawled to Erica, slowly kissing her way from her foot and up her legs as she slowly lifted the dress. Her hands gripped Erica's ass, pulling the cheeks apart slowly as she kissed her way up inside Erica's thigh, biting the skin slightly and blowing softly where she bit. Erica let the dress fall over Elsa's head, blocking his view, but from the slurping sounds and Erica's blissful expression, Garth could imagine where Elsa was kissing her now. He scooted slowly over until he sat behind Elsa, her firm ass between his spread legs. Gently massaging her mounds, he started ramping up his power a little, playing them both like violins. He drew her panties aside and gently tugged on the plug nestled inside her, smiling at the growling she made as he pulled the plug all the way out before pushing it back in, fucking her ass with it as she devoured Erica's pussy through the mesh. All too soon she rose up on her knees, pulling Erica's dress higher and only stopping briefly to nibble her pert breasts before the dress fell to the ground. Erica was panting slightly from the attention, not from cumming yet, but certainly close to it, he judged. They kissed for a time, Erica playing with Elsa's plug too, before it was Erica's turn to kneel and kiss her way up Elsa's legs.