Bloodlines Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a full ten minutes of the game, neither appeared to be ready to drop their chain, and he decided to up the ante. He regretted not getting the leather riding crop he had considered buying, instead going to the kitchen drawer and selecting various cooking implements. The rubber spatula gave off a satisfyingly sharp sound as he paddled their bottoms, leaving bright pink skin where he hit. The over-sized tweezers pinched skin, nipples and clits with equal ease, producing a series of muted shrieks as they struggled to get away without losing grip of their chains. Both women had their lips peeled back, teeth almost cracking as they held on.

Garth walked back to the counter and drew forth a long kitchen knife, inspecting it with a thoughtful look as if considering how to best use it. They became frantic, making sounds of protest, shaking their heads as much as they could and radiating Fear and near Panic. He put the knife down and laughed wickedly at them, easing their emotions a tiny bit, though not by much.

"Relax, I never meant to use that, I'm only messing with you." Instead he drew out a heavy rolling pin, slipping it into his other hand with a meaty 'twack!'.

That was when Elsa realized all was fair play. She swiveled to Erica and threw her head back, pulling both nipple clamps off Erica's tits with vicious force, but not before stretching them painfully far. Erica gasped in surprise at the sudden, unexpected pain, and let go of the chain.

"And the winner is," Garth said and winked at Elsa.

"Wait! That's not fair! She cheated," Erica almost yelled.

"Did she? Tell me, what rule did she break?"

Garth let that sink in for a second, seeing Erica digest and comprehend its meaning.

She turned to Elsa and said in a low, mock-dangerous tone. "I will get you for that, just you wait and see!" The smile ruined only a little of the sinister promise.

Erica silently admitted defeat and sat down on the couch to watch, and Garth quickly bound her wrists behind her with a length of rope. Her eyes smoldered as Garth walked over to Elsa and started kissing her roughly, fingering her pussy and removing the clamps one at a time. A spike of Jealousy began building from Erica, but he decided to let it build a little more, thinking the end result would only add to the poignancy of the next round.

Erica seethed with frustration, discomfort and unreleased lust and tension. Her hands were not bound very tightly, but the ropes bit into her skin uncomfortably as she tried to wiggle them free. She was sure Master would disapprove if she did, but then again, the punishment might be just as sweet as the release she could give herself. She only needed a few seconds with one free hand to get release, she was quite sure. The bonds held her tight, however, and she fumed as she felt her orgasm fade into near dormancy.

Her eyes were glued to the scene before her, and juices soon ran freely to stain the couch as he watched how Garth lavished the voluptuous Elsa with his attention, kissing and caressing her whole body, making it every bit the promised prize. She became doubly determined to win round two. She was only a little annoyed when she realized that was likely his plan, the devious man.

Erica watched as Garth grabbed a handful of Elsa's hair close to the scalp, held her head back and he slowly pushed his considerable length down her throat. Just when Erica was sure Elsa would gag as he hit her larynx, she simply smiled and open wider, the cock sliding straight down her throat. Erica's Jealousy rose another notch, envious at the ease with which she deepthroated him. He pulled back and strands of saliva hung from his cock. Then he plunged back in, forcefully fucking her mouth. Erica could not help but admire how she took it like a soldier at the front lines, eyes closed and nostrils flaring for air as he drew out, accepting him easily as he plunged back in. She was almost sure Master would not be able to resist the urge to fuck her until release, but he stopped after a while, balls resting on Elsa's lower lip. Erica saw how his arm muscles tensed as he held Elsa there, denying her air and reveling in the way the muscles in her throat massaged him. Just when Elsa's movement became frantic did he pull out, leaving her to drop to the floor, gasping for air. With quick, efficient movements, he rolled her onto her back and spread her legs, pushing inside her roughly. His back was to Erica, but he had doubled Elsa over, knees to chest, and Erica saw clearly how her meaty lips slid along his slick cock as he pounded into her. Enraptured by the intensely erotic display, she forgot about her Jealousy, just enjoying the show, Lust soaring within. Garth drew out of her, juices literally dripping from his cock before he grabbed it and pushed against Elsa's puckered hole. Erica watched in fascinations as the taut muscles yielded, allowing his girth to push slowly inside.

She heard a small yelp as his head popped past her sphincter, then a drawn out rattle as he relentlessly plowed into her recently virgin ass. Erica admired the play of Garth's muscles along his back and ass, the glutes standing out clearly as he pushed inside. She figure she would have to convince him to join her at the gym, he could do with a bit more muscle mass and definition, she thought, and it would not harm his stamina in bed either.

Without blinking, she followed the movement of his cock, the way Elsa's skin flowed in and out with him, the area around the anal opening bulging as his big head pressed against it from inside. She half closed her eyes as she imagined the sensation, firmly set to feel the exact same delicious agony herself in short order. Elsa would never know what hit her!

Garth was doing something with his hands as he fucked, but his broad back hid what from her view, though it was obviously something Elsa approved of. Soon she was beginning that same, drawn out wail, no doubt close to orgasm. Garth was breathing heavy too, his movements jerky and less coordinated, Erica saw. Mere moments later, they both stiffened and sighed, his balls contracting rhythmically as he came deep inside her ass.

He fell forward, and Erica heard kissing sounds before he rolled off and lay back, both of them panting. Their groins were a complete mess, juices and foam all over from the fierce fucking, a stream of cum trickling from Elsa's ass. With mild astonishment, Erica saw that Garth's cock was still rock hard, however, even though he clearly just had a major orgasm. How could that be?

Garth looked wearily at Erica, seeing how she stared at his still stiff cock in open wonder, her emotions painting a clear picture of her lack of understanding. He could not fault her, he was a little unsure how he had done it, actually, but in the final throes of orgasm, he had somehow pulled some of Elsa's energy into himself, lessening her immense orgasm and fueling his own a little, at least enough to keep himself hard.

He was ready to go again right away. Getting slowly to his feet, he got a couple of washcloths and cleaned himself and Elsa up, to a degree at least. Next, he freed the now seething Erica and offered them both some water. They were eyeing each other, Erica with narrowed eyes, Elsa almost sleepily. There was little doubt who would win the next round, just as he had planned it.

He had made sure to make the loser all the more determined to win round two, even if he had not known who would win the first. His herbs had run out with that final pull on Elsa's emotions, but he figured Erica would be more than ready and pliable without, and he decided to have her the old-fashioned way, focusing only on his normal senses for a change.

"Ready for round two?"

Erica all but sprang from her chair to grab the clamps, and Elsa followed her unsteadily. Soon they were facing each other again, and to Garth's surprise, Elsa narrowed her eyes and squared her shoulders, apparently intent on not giving Erica an easy win. Perhaps she had found anal sex to be enjoyable, not that it was strange, considering the powerful orgasms he had given her twice already.

She stood no chance, however, because Erica played dirty from the get-go. They hardly needed his prodding as they pinched and tickled, slapped and caressed, hands a whirl almost like a fight. Elsa's fatigue proved greater than her lust, however, and the end came soon after. Erica gripped Elsa's pussy in a firm grip, three fingers inside and the heel of her hand squashing the clit. A few short, sharp tugs drove Elsa over the edge and her mouth lolled open as she squirted a little, the chain dropping from her mouth. Erica whooped as if she had scored a goal. Elsa stumbled wearily to the couch and sank down.

Garth decided there was no need to bind her hands; she would not be moving much in any case in her exhausted state. Erica, however, seemed to be bursting with energy, wanting her prize. She dropped down on all fours, ass towards Garth and looked back.

"I want my prize," she growled. "Master," she added a few seconds later. Garth arched an eyebrow, thinking he would have to punish her audacity at giving him that kind of an attitude, but he could wait, now he wanted her ass.

He grabbed the ring on her plug and pulled it out with a yank, tossing it aside like a piece of trash. Then he pushed his cock against her and forced his way past her sphincter, noting it was decidedly looser than when he first took her anal cherry a few weeks earlier. He added his whole weight to the thrust, pushing her flat to the ground as his balls mashed into her messy pussy. Her breath whooshed out as he pinned her to the ground and started fucking her savagely.

Garth grabbed a fistful of her hair and drew her head back a little, biting the nape of her neck almost painfully.

"Is this what you wanted!?" He ground his hips into her ass as he hissed. "Did you want Master's cock deep inside your tight little ass?" She tried to nod, but he held her hair in a firm grip, no doubt a little painful.

'Well then take it!' He almost roared and doubled his pace, slapping sounds reverberating around the room as he claimed her for his own. She made no sound other than that of forced breathing as he slammed her to the ground with his weight repeatedly. He was almost beginning to think he had taken it too far when her hands reached back and grabbed at his ass, pulling him in and signaling he should continue. Being one to always respect the request of a lady, he hammered on, feeling his own orgasm still quite a ways off. She would get all the dick she wanted, and more.

Soon her ass began to pulse around him, gripping and releasing his cock over and over, his balls dripping wet as she began what had to be a string of tiny orgasms, one taking over from the other, like beads on a string. The effect on him was obvious, the sensation of her orgasm hastening his own, but he was not quite done yet.

He paused and grabbed her upper body, then got his knees under him and heaved her up like a wrestling move. They ended up with her atop him, just like he had done with Elsa on the beach. This time, Elsa got front row tickets to his cock as it pistoned in and out of Elsa, and with the pressure off, she shrieked her orgasms out in a staccato rhythm.

Her screams pushed him over the edge, and he grabbed her hips in a vice grip and held her there, impaled on his length as he shot ropes of cum deep inside her. Erica just stiffened and started vibrating, her shriek dying away to an incoherent babbling as she dove head first into the biggest orgasm yet.

Garth was dimly aware of clapping as he panted, Erica's weight like a comforter across his upper body, then Elsa came over and laid down beside them, all three in a tangle on the completely soiled carpet.

A while later, they shambled into the shower to rinse off. Neither had the energy to play anymore, and after a quick lather and rinse, they toweled each other off and all but fell into bed in a tangle of limbs, all three deep in exhausted sleep within minutes.

"That horny goat of a boy!" The agent said to his partner. They were parked two houses down from the beach house The Organization owned, their surveillance instruments beeping softly. "It's bloody unfair he gets to have those two hotties to himself like that! And did you see what they did at the beach!?"

His partner nodded with displeasure. "Yes, and it would seem he's been influencing her the whole while, even if it stopped a while ago. They appear to be sleeping now, no readings at least. Call it in, Carson will want to know about this asap."

The end of week one.