Bloodlines Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the orgasm approaching, a tingle in his balls, his toes curling and back tightening. Erica felt it too, for she sat back and just held his cock at the base while she licked his frenulum, watching him squirm. Just as he was cresting the orgasm, she tightened her grip on his cock, holding everything back while she licked furiously on his head. His eyes rolled back a little, vision going dark as his entire body convulsed and shook. Then she released him and just watched as his cum shot up like a fountain, spraying all over his chest and stomach. Garth half wondered if he would need to clean the ceiling, so powerful were the first few of shots.

When he was done, she took him into her mouth and sucked him dry. Then she started licking his thick, white cum from his skin, her body gliding along his. Garth could not see anyone outside, though he had been out of it for some time, so he really could not be sure. Not that he knew anyone here; it was just a little discomforting to think about.

Later that night, they lay in bed spooning and talking about nothing and everything. Garth could feel her nipple studs against his back, her warmth a comfortable sensation despite the heat of a warm night. She was toying with his now limp cock, not really trying to get a rise out of him, just idly stroking and caressing it. Garth was quite spent after two more orgasms back to back after his involuntary exhibition in the chair. He stroked her thigh, just enjoying her presence and soft skin as they talked.

"So, I've been thinking," Erica began, her tone a little more serious. "About us and this trip. I am here as a representative of the organization and thus your superior, technically. When we are with Dr. Schill and others affiliated to him, I need you to defer to me. Otherwise this will get awkward real quick."

"I understand," Garth replied. "I thought as much myself, and I guess you're right. I'll behave. Mostly." He emphasized the last part with a pull on her Lust.

Erica promptly squeezed his balls tightly and leaned in. "This is not up for debate," she said heatedly, though there was a playful edge to her voice. "When we are in public, I'm in charge. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am!" He croaked, her grip tighter now. Apparently satisfied she released him and gently stroked his balls instead, as if to make up for her mistreatment.

"However, when it's just the two of us, I very much want you to be in control. I need someone strong enough to handle me. Tell me what to do. Punish me if I misbehave. Can you be that person?" She leaned in and nibbled his earlobe. "Will you be my Master?"

Garth's mouth went dry, and he suddenly felt out of his depth, venturing into unchartered territory. "Sure, I guess," he said a little uncertainly. A stab of Disappointment flashed from Erica, quickly controlled and suppressed. That had been the wrong answer, apparently. Garth slapped his forehead mentally. She had just said she wanted to be controlled. He had to be more forceful.

"I mean, yes. I will be your master," He began, trying to be as confident as he could. "Starting tomorrow, you are not allowed underwear except on official errands. I will defer to you around others of the organization, but the rest of the time you belong to me. I expect you to be ready to obey me in everything at any time. Are we clear?"

Her Joy surged as she snuggled closer to him, Desire and Lust not far behind. "Yes, Master." She said, her tone pleased. Garth considered ordering her to suck him to hardness, but he was worn out from the train ride and subsequent furious fucking. Instead, they both drifted off to sleep, both still caressing the other gently.

"Dr. Schill will see you now." The pleasant, middle-aged secretary said, indicating a sturdy hardwood door to her left. Garth held the door open for Erica, inhaling her flowery perfume as she passed him.

Inside was a typical psychiatrist's office, complete with chaise and a sturdy desk, some comfortable recliners off to the side by a frosted window. The heavy door closed with a muted thud, obviously soundproof to ensure client privilege.

Steven Schill was a tall, lanky man in his late sixties, balding and wrinkled but pleasant in a grandfatherly way. He had some of the same square jaw as Garth himself, though not the broad shoulders he shared with his uncle.

"Ah, Mr. Schieler, a pleasure. I was notified of your arrival last week. Nice to meet you. And Miss Frei, I have heard so much about you from Jeff, I am glad to finally meet you!" He bent and kissed her hand, a flurry of manipulations flowing from him, tugging and prodding Erica's emotions. Garth felt a momentary stab of Jealousy, though he quickly suppressed it.

Steven looked at him sideways. "Ah, I was not aware. Please do excuse an old man. Old habits and so on." He immediately stopped his manipulation and let go of her hand. Erica looked from one to the other and settled with a fond smile for Garth. Pleasure and Desire spiking a little. Steven Schill regarded them both and smiled indulgently. "Ah, to be twenty again, what I would not give to have that." He trailed off.

He showed them to the comfortable-looking chairs, poured coffee into three mugs and set them on the table. "Sit, Sit. Let's talk a little first, there will be plenty of time to get started with your training later. So, tell me a little about yourself, Mr. Schieler. And no, you do not have to start with your mother..." He snickered at his own joke.

"Please, call me Garth, I'd rather we were on first names if that's okay with you?" Steven nodded the affirmative. "Well, what can I say. I don't know how much the organization has told you already?"

"They sent me a dossier, of sorts. But it only contained the facts about your family and where you have lived and so on. I would very much like to get to know you as a person as well. We will be spending a lot of time together over the next two weeks, after all."

Garth considered where to start, figuring it would make sense to talk a little about his childhood and his parents, something that made him smile a little. He guessed it would be best to start with his mother, confirming the cliché.

"I guess I had a fairly normal childhood, really. My parents were strict but fair, they were very protective of me, mother especially. I had quite a few friends, growing up, but I was always the one who had to leave first, go to bed the earliest and so on. At the time, I thought they were the worst, of course, but I see the sense of it. I guess I am a little angry about it still." Steven nodded at him and smiled pleasantly, as if to say 'go on' but staying silent. Erica looked like she was torn between wanting to hold his hand and staying in role as the official liaison.

"After they died," he had to swallow a small lump in his throat. "I went a little overboard, at least for a while, enjoying my freedom, perhaps a little too much. Nothing excessive, mind you, I was my mother's son, after all. But for me, it was a rush to be free from their disapproving looks whenever I'd had one too many." Garth thought back to those days, and even though he had forgotten about it, he remembered Jeff picking him up at a bar one late night, making sure he got home safe. Perhaps his uncle had not been so far removed from his life as he had thought. He told Steven as much, speculating it might be more than simply because they were family.

"Yes, that sounds reasonable," Steven said, nodding. "We are encouraged strongly to take care of each other. Both others of the Blood, and especially closer relatives. We are all one big family, even if some of us are more removed."

"Well, now that I know a little about you, let me tell you a little about me and my work here, the two are tightly knit together, as you will see." Steven began. "After I came into my power, I realized I was very good at detecting abnormalities in people's emotions, and after extensive training, I must say I have become very good at correcting such abnormalities. It kind of went without saying that I should focus on psychology or psychiatry. The organization funded my entire education, so I figured I should go for the full medical approach of psychiatry. I will show you the benefits of that later this week. As for myself, I have never married, except perhaps to my work." He chuckled dryly. "My work can become quite involving, and after a string of failed relationships, I realized I had to choose between career and family." He spread his hands out, making his choice obvious.

"That does not mean I am not a man and devoid of all vices," he winked at Erica. "But that is neither a suitable topic for young women, nor anything that relates to my work. Even if they are tightly bound, I keep what little private life I have to myself for the most part." He said it all in a tone that brooked no argument, but neither was it unfriendly or dismissive, simply a statement of facts.

"Now, to the business end of things. The organization has a number of practitioners like myself who specialize in one aspect or another of our power. Young members, new to their power, are sent to some of us for training, depending on what areas of interest you have. Or what the High Council judges most important for you to learn. It might amuse you to know your uncle also trained with me when he first came into his power. It seems our two family lines have a certain aptitude for emotional, correction, as it were." Steven went on to explain a little about his clinic and how he ran it. It turned out he owned the whole building, the upper two floors a full medical clinic with several other staff and facilities for a closed psychiatric ward. It was almost like a small psychiatric hospital, it turned out.

"To begin with, I want you to sit in on a few sessions with regular patients, I already have their consent. You are a young medical student on visiting rotation. Needless to say, the patients do not know about Neuropathy at all. To them, I am just a very, very good psychiatrist. All of my staff know what we are; most of them are employed through the organization." That last part made sense to Garth; it would be very difficult to explain some of his work if other professional psychiatrists were around him, treating the same patients as well. "We will progress up to the clinic when I judge you to be ready. That is where the more difficult cases are, obviously. For now, I want you to just watch my work, and then we will discuss after each session. Sound good?"

Garth nodded, pleased at the prospect of seeing a more practical use of his power, not that he was planning to stop playing with Erica. Not at all. He just thought it might be nice to do some good, and the added control over his power would of course only be an added bonus. "That sounds very good, I look forward to learning from you, Steven. I have watched my uncle work, and he has a control I can only envy, and I got the impression he is well respected for his ability within the organization as well."

"Ah, yes. Young Jeff was quite the prodigy when he first started developing his powers. Many envy his control, and even though some of us feel he should use his powers for more, shall we say worthy, goals, he has made his choice. Besides, he has become quite successful within his chosen profession, and as such a major contributor of both money and connections for the organization. Nothing like catering to select individuals and their tastes, I say." That last part with a wink.

"In any case, the first scheduled appointment is not for another two hours, I am afraid. I suggest you and Miss Frei use the time to have lunch and stroll a little around town, I understand neither of you have been here before?" Steven stood as he said it, dismissal clear but in a friendly way.

"Please, call me Erica, I would hate for us to have to use surnames. May I call you Steven as well?"

"Of course, dear. You are practically family as well, I suppose." Steven said and showed them to the door, holding it for them. "Mrs. Griffin," he said to the secretary. "Mr. Schieler will be joining me for the one thirty appointment, just show him in when he arrives." She nodded and wrote something down on a small note.

Garth held the door open for Erica as they went out into the bright mid-morning sun. "So, what would you like to do for the next couple of hours?" He asked, simultaneously tugging quite noticeably on her Arousal. She turned and tried to look stern, but he could see she was pleased.

"Ah, well, I guess this means today's official business it at an end?" She said with a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Would Master want me to remove my underwear right here on the street, or am I allowed to go to a more secluded location?" She toyed with the top button of her dress, leaning in towards him.

"Ahem, well" He said, a little taken off guard by her playfulness. "I think Steven might be somewhat upset if you started undressing on his steps. Though that might earn you an upstairs bed, in the closed ward..." He winked at her. "Let's just walk for a bit and see. You may keep your bra on for now." He held his hand out expectantly. Lust, Arousal, Humiliation and Nervousness soared inside Erica as she tried to shimmy her panties down her legs without being obvious about it. After a minute or so, they dropped to the ground, pooling around her summer shoes. She stepped out of them, the leaned down to collect them, squatting with her knees spread wide. Garth growled softly as he saw her wide open pussy lips glisten between her legs, though the view was gone in a flash as she stood up and handed him her panties.

He gripped her hand as she gave him the panties, trapping them both. Then he leaned in to kiss the back of her hand, drawing in the musky aroma of her, tugging forcefully on her Horniness as he did so. His reward was a soft groan and a tremble from her. "Mmm, my dear Miss Frei, the things I'll do to you. And make you do..." He let the promise hang as he led her down the street.

They walked towards the beachfront shopping area, just enjoying the sun and the salty breeze, not speaking or anything. When Garth casually reached for her hand, she took it right away, a spike of Affection wafting from her. He squeezed her hand a little and leaned in for a kiss, both of them stumbling a little form the awkwardness of trying to kiss and walk at the same time. They wordlessly agreed to stop and kiss properly instead. Garth looked around carefully before lifting her dress up to cup her firm buttock, giving it a good squeeze. "Mmm, dessert." He said into her ear. She giggled a little and ran playfully down the street, daring him to chase her.

Garth caught her arm and spun her around, drawing her close for another kiss. When he opened his eyes, he saw they had stopped outside a shop with lots of swimwear on display, both for women and men. The mannequins in the window all showed perfectly decent bikinis and bathing shorts, but in the back of the shop, Garth glimpsed a familiar logo. The stylized 'VV' of Verity's Vanities brought back memories of a certain catalogue in his uncle's shop.

"Let's go shopping. I don't know about you, but I could use some new swimwear." He led her by the hand inside the shop.

Inside was an assortment of clothes, from evening dresses, through casual wear to sexy lingerie and swimwear. It appeared to be of various brands and qualities, a kind of 'a little of everything' kind of shop.

"Hi! Welcome to Elsa's Boutique, how may I help you?" A tall woman with dark hair stood behind the counter, a small nametag proclaiming 'Elsa'. She was remarkably similar to Alyssa, right down to the confident air and sensuality that lay around her like a cloud. Garth thought Erica also compared her to Alyssa, a flash of Desire and Recognition rising and falling again, a hardwired response, he thought.

"Hi!" Garth said, smiling broadly to Elsa. "My girlfriend would like to try the new Wonder Mesh from Verity's. Do you have it in stock?" Erica turned to him sharply, a spike of Alarm, Joy, Desire, Happiness and lots of other emotions wafting from her.

"Ah, I see you have an eye for quality. And inside knowledge. We got them just yesterday, I was going to put it on display after closing tonight." She eyed Erica up and down with a trained eye. "I'm sure we have your size, give me a few minutes." Then she went through a door behind the counter, probably the storage, Garth assumed.

"Girlfriend?" Erica asked in a suspicious tone when Elsa disappeared through the door.

"Well, er, yes? It just, sort of fell out of my mouth..." Garth started and then he saw Erica and felt her emotions. They were all warm and fuzzy, lowering his shoulders considerably.

"I haven't had a boyfriend in years." She said, closing in on him slowly, rolling her hips seductively as she leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I might be persuaded to give it a go. Try you on for size." That last part accentuated by a firm grab of his stiffening cock, her hand expertly stroking and squeezing him along the outside of his jeans. "I can't wait to see you try on a few swimsuits as well."

Elsa soon came back with a few bikinis in hand, interrupting their make-out session a little too abruptly. Her eyes flicked quickly down to his groin, surely seeing the prominent bulge, and Lust roared up inside her. Then her gaze shifted to Erica, seeing her stiff nipples dimpling the dress she wore. That pushed her Arousal up as well. Garth smiled at the idea of playing a little with them, both girls apparently liking what they saw.

"This should fit you, I think." She said to Erica, holding up a bikini made from a wide-masked mesh fabric. Erica eyed it critically, a small spike of Alarm rising as she saw the size of the mesh, probably wondering how it would put all her juicy bits on display. "These are just for trying on the size, mind you; I have a selection of colors to choose from as well," Elsa continued, as if to apologize for the rather dull tan fabric. Apprehension rose a little in Erica as she accepted the bikini and walked towards the back of the shop where the dressing rooms were.

Elsa eyed Garth critically, her eyes lingering on his slightly diminished bulge. "Men are generally not allowed back by the dressing rooms unless they are trying on clothes themselves. But you did say you were looking for something too, right?"

"Hm?" Garth replied distractedly. "Yes, I could use something myself I suppose. Do you have anything in mind?"

Elsa smiled wickedly at him. "I have just the thing. Go wait by the dressing rooms." Her Lust was pulsing in waves, and Garth wondered a little at what he had just agreed to try on.

He wandered back towards the dressing rooms, looking at some light summer dresses, thinking he might have to get one or two for Erica later some time. When he rounded the last row of shelves, he saw the three curtained-off dressing rooms, one occupied by Erica and the others empty. He pulsed Erica's Arousal and Exhibitionism noticeably, subtly telling her he was outside and wanted to peek in. She drew the curtain a little to the side, giving him a small sliver in which to see her naked form as she bent and stretched, getting the bikini on. She was putting on a little show for him, bending and turning more than strictly necessary, her creamy, flawless skin on display. Just as she bent forward with her ass out the little opening, presumably to don the bottoms, Elsa rounded the corner, swimming trunks in hand. Her nostrils flared slightly as she looked straight into Erica's moist folds and puckered hole. Garth had noticed her coming and was quite pleased with the timing; he could not have planned it better himself.

He tugged on Elsa's Arousal and Lust slightly, upping her Voyeurism as well, just to make her want to stick around. Garth looked up at her, holding his finger to his lips in the universal 'silent' sign, nodding towards Erica's exposed backside. They watched as Erica slowly drew the mesh bottoms up, seeing how the fabric molded itself to her skin, glistening folds sticking out between the masks of the mesh. Judging from her Arousal and general state of wetness, Garth thought Erica quite ready for a little more.