Bloodlines Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica awoke in darkness. She tried opening her eyes, but still it was all black. A stab of Panic shot through her as she discovered she could not move! Before she was fully awake, she tried to call out, but her mouth was full of, something. Something hard was pressed into her mouth, and as her senses awoke fully she could feel rough cords binding her wrists and ankles. Panic almost blinded her, or would have if she could see.

Then Master was there. His hand was on the small of her back and his presence in her mind gently but forcefully pushed her Panic down.

"Easy, you're safe. Nothing is wrong." His voice was low and gentle, as if calming a spooked horse. His hand roamed her back, stopping at the ring of the butt plug still inside of her. He pulled on it gently and shivers ran down her back. Then his breath was hot in her ear as he leaned in and whispered. "It's time for the punishment now."

Garth saw the muscles in her supple backside clench at his whispered words, her neck stiffening as she protested into the ball gag, her head swiveling as if trying to turn a no doubt pleading look at him. She could not fool him though; her emotions showed him the true colors of her reaction. Without needing to check, he was sure he would see fresh moisture seeping from her freshly washed pussy if he had looked. That was for after though.

He stepped away from her, going to rifle through the bags of toys he had purchased on his way back from his session with Dr. Scill. He made an unnecessary amount of noise, looking for the leather paddle he had bought. Better to start slow, he could bring out the big guns later. Then he became completely still, letting her wonder what he was doing or where he was. He slowly stalked towards her, naked feet soundless on the soft carpet as he moved towards her exposed ass where she sat, bound hand and foot across a high-backed chair.

Whack!

The sudden impact of rough leather on her bare ass sent a jolt of through Erica's body. Her nipples hardened in an instant as she involuntarily tried to shy away from the source of pain.

Whack, Whack, Whack!

Another three blows landed rapid-fire across her buttocks, her skin burning deliciously and no doubt reddening.

"I am very disappointed in you for disobeying me."

Whack, Whack! Lower back this time. He was moving around her, circling her like a stalking lion.

"I am your Master."

Whack! Left tit, right on the nipple.

"You will obey my every command!"

Whack! Right tit this time.

"If you cannot obey me,"

Whack! Ass again.

"You will be in for a lot of pain."

Whack! Her ass was on fire!

"But if you obey me, you will find I can be a good and gentle Master." His breath was hot in her ear as he whispered. Then he nibbled her ear lobe gently while he forced two fingers gently inside her pussy where it hung over the end of the seat.

"Very good," he said as he caressed her gently, her juices making his gentle finger fucking smooth end effortless.

Erica knew he had to be manipulating her emotions, but she could not feel anything. How had he gotten this good so fast? Her train of thought derailed as he fucked her in a steady rhythm, bringing her closer to the brink with every thrust of his capable fingers.

"But," Garth cautioned, his fingers deep inside her.

"I am still displeased with you, and I need to make sure you understand fully your place."

As he said it, he curled his fingers up and pushed on the massive plug inside her, pressing it roughly against her sphincter from inside. Unintelligible sounds of protest came from behind the gag, but Garth ignored her and pushed until the plug was halfway out, almost at the apex. As he withdrew his hand it slipped back inside, and Erica slumped forward.

"I was not sure what would be a suitable punishment for your transgression, but I think I know." He walked over to the bags on the bed as he said it.

"From now on, you are not allowed to cum unless I give you leave. No matter what."

Garth pulled out the vibrator and harness he had bought and quickly secured the vibrator right on top of her clit, holding it in place with what looked like a chastity belt.

"When I turn this on, you are not allowed to cum until I say so. Nod if you understand." She nodded quickly.

"I will be very displeased if you fail to comply." He rested the hard wood of the bamboo cane across her back, giving a very slight flick to back his threat up. She bobbed her head enthusiastically in the affirmative. Satisfied, he switched the vibrator on at the lowest setting, the muted buzzing sound making her moan into the gag.

Garth circled her as the vibrator started doing its thing, no doubt sending waves of pleasure into her sopping pussy. He laid the cane against her fair skin, noting with satisfaction the rosy glow where his paddle had connected earlier. Moving around her, he kept a close watch for her emotional spike that would signal an orgasm. Her sea of emotions was roiling, waves of Pleasure crashing against her, threatening to tip her over the edge, but she held it at bay. He decided a small prize was in order for her first, minor success.

"I will remove the gag now; I am pleased with your compliance."

She practically beamed at his praise, raising her head towards where she guessed he was. He reached down and removed the gag, hearing her jaw pop slightly as she worked it open and closed a few times.

"Thank you Master!" She said after a few seconds, relief evident in her tone.

"With accomplishment comes responsibility, however." He said, switching to the medium setting. There was an obvious whirring sound now, her breath increasing.

"If you hold on for another minute, I will give you another prize." He pushed his hard cock towards her mouth and saw with pleasure how her nostrils flared at the scent of him. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, trying to reach him for a taste.

"Ah ah ah, not yet." He flicked the cane at her nipple, connecting with it. She moaned in mixed pleasure and pain.

Her emotions started to spike, an orgasm imminent, he could see.

"Careful now, you do not want to disappoint me after such a good effort." He tapped the cane at her sensitive butt, right atop the red skin from the paddling.

"Still another twenty seconds to go."

She gritted her teeth with the effort of holding off.

"Please Master," she pleaded. "May I come? I don't think I can hold it off for much longer."

"No, not yet. Five more seconds until your prize."

Her breath labored for five agonizing seconds as Garth circled around to her front.

"Good girl!" He said, and pushed his cock against her lips. She immediately wrapped her lips around him, sucking the precum with vigor, his cock providing the necessary focus to stave off the orgasm a little longer.

"You love sucking Master's cock, don't you?" He drew back a little, strands of mixed precum and saliva connecting them.

"Yes Master! I love your cock, it tastes so delicious. Please, may I have some more?"

Garth briefly considered denying her, but his own Lust got the better of him and he pushed back in for her to continue her ministrations. She was a very talented cocksucker, after all.

He switched the vibrator to high with a flick, and her deep-throated moan reverberated through his cock, threatening to push him over the edge again. He had other plans though, and drew back. She was keening and gulping for air as she struggled to hold back from the intense stimulation, babbling incoherently and shaking her head. She was right at the edge, he could see, probably not able to hold on for much longer.

"I am going to remove your plug now. Do not come until you have leave." He tried, and failed, to keep a stern tone of voice. He did not think she noticed in any case. He gripped the ring and started pulling slowly.

"Are you ready?" He judged her frantic head movements to mean yes, though it could be either.

Erica was like a balloon holding too much air, her skin felt stretched to the point of breaking. She doubted she would have cared if the house started falling apart around her so long as she could come. The vibrations shook her like an earthquake, every fiber of her being about to burst. And then he started pulling the plug out with excruciating slowness. She knew she was going to fail, knew it deep inside her, all but giving up. Then, with a supreme effort of will, she drew up a hidden reserve of willpower and squeezed the plug out along with his pulling, her sphincter protesting but relenting.

"Very good!" He whispered in her ear. "I am proud of you." Then he turned the vibrator off, the sudden stillness a void in her mind and body.

"Nooooo!" She wailed, feeling her orgasm fade away before she could have release.

With a sudden thrust and a grunt, he pushed his cock inside her with a single, violent move, burying it to the hilt inside her throbbing ass.

"Come!" Her world exploded.

Garth had to hold her down as she thrashed and shrieked, impaled on his hard cock, threatening to bend it in all kinds of unpleasant angles with her completely involuntary movements. He has been taken aback by the sudden, violent reaction, not even needing to use his power on her to push her over the edge. The simple command had done it, all on its own. He wondered at that briefly, but then her rhythmically pulsing tunnel pushed him over the edge too, and he fell forward along her back as his semen poured into her in a torrent. He was dimly aware as they tilted over, crashing to the floor as her chair toppled while he was still inside her.

Some time later, minutes or hours, he could not tell, they started stirring. His now soft cock had slipped out of her ass, a puddle of his semen making a sticky mess beneath them. He slowly drew the blindfold off, stroking and kissing her back as he did it. She was still not quite conscious, just starting to come to. Next, he undid the safety knots, it was simply a matter of pulling the loose end that kept the knots closed. Then he stood slowly and scooped her up, carrying her into the shower to wash her exhausted body.

As he washed her gently with a soft sponge, she stood braced against the wall. He was not sure if she was fully awake, but she responded to his touch and gentle commands as he washed her body and hair. By the time he was toweling her off, she was more or less fully sentient again, though she said little. Garth opted to carry her to the bed, not trusting her to be able to walk just yet.

Erica sighed in contentment as he gently rubbed after sun ointment onto her pink skin, the mild numbing agent apparently helping soothe her sensitive ass.

"Thank you Master." She mumbled sleepily when he was done, then promptly started snoring softly.

Garth put the cream away, drew a cover over her still body and quickly checked the doors and windows before climbing in behind her and turning the lights off. He slid in behind her, spooning her gently and was rewarded with a small sigh as she pressed against him.

He fell asleep soon after, his not quite soft cock nestled against her still moist lips, one hand idly stroking a soft nipple.

Carson stepped off the train, inwardly glowering at the bright morning sunlight and warm breeze that met him. He detested such fine and warm weather, though outwardly his face was an impassive mask. It would be unprofessional for The Organization's head of security and surveillance to let it show, of course. Unprofessional indeed.

He considered his distaste for the weather in a calm, analytical fashion, looking at it from every angle, weighing and measuring. It probably had to do with the difficulties it presented to him and his job, he decided. It was difficult to have a proper stakeout in such bright sunlight. No, a properly dark alley was much to be preferred. Not to mention how his usual dark trench coat would be a veritable beacon. A grimace of distaste rippled across his face at the light summer clothing he was forced to wear. He quickly fought his features into stillness again. Unprofessional.

Why had he been assigned this particular job, though, he mused. The High Council itself had summoned him and tasked him with personally overseeing young Schieler's babystitting. There were plenty of other senior members of his extensive team already stationed in the town; there was no real need for him to be there. No reason at all.

Unless, he thought, as it dawned on him, the High Council had singled Garth Schieler out for one reason or another. In his professional opinion and experience, it could mean one of two things. Either he was considered a possible liability to be closely watched, and if need be neutralized. Or, he was being singled out as a potential candidate for higher positions, maybe even the High Council itself, some day. None but the most skilled practitioners of either Bloodline was awarded that honor, and the reports he had read could indicate both. Or neither, he added as an afterthought.

For now, he would do as ordered; watch and report anything out of the ordinary. He subconsciously pressed an arm to the holster beneath the pit of his arm; he would be ready to do as ordered, regardless.

Not a minute after the train had rolled to a full stop, a black sedan with tinted windows stopped next to the tracks. Carson got in the back seat without hesitation and closed the door before looking at the other man seated within.

"Report." He said simply as the car took off towards the town proper.

The morning sunlight filtered in through the windows, waking Garth slowly from a restful sleep. Last night had been exhausting, but in a very pleasant way, he decided. He reveled in the warmth of the naked form pressed against him, still in the exact same place as when he had fallen asleep. He gently rolled her pierced nipple with his finger, and was rewarded with an immediate hardening of it.

"Morning lover." Erica said sleepily, pushing harder against him. "Master." She added after a few seconds, her voice gaining clarity as she woke fully.

"Morning beautiful." He answered, then arched back a little and flexed his pelvic muscles to angle his cock a little up. Then he slowly thrust into her warm flesh with a slow push.

An hour later, dressed and content, Garth stepped into the sunlight to begin the twenty minute walk to Dr. Schill's small clinic. It was still over a half hour until he was due, so he was in no immediate rush as he strolled along, watching the bright green of new leaves and birds calling in a chorus of chirps and twitters around him. Life certainly was good.

Mrs.Griffin was in her usual place behind the front desk. She smiled warmly up at him and indicated he should walk straight inside Steven's office. A brief knock was followed by a muted 'Enter'.

Steven Schill was seated at his desk, a stack of papers spread out before him. He looked up briefly as Garth closed the door, then nodded to a chair off to the side.

"One moment, I just need to finish this." Garth nodded, but Steven was already looking down again, writing something on what looked like a medical form. He finished with a signature and set the papers off to the side, pressing a small button. Moments later, Mrs. Griffin entered, bearing a tray of steaming mugs of coffee and a pitcher of water and several glasses. She set the tray on his desk, gathered the papers and exited again, all brisk but courteous efficiency.

Steven rose and offered Garth one of the mugs. "Black?" He asked, nodding towards the tray where a small pitcher of milk and lumps of sugar could be seen.

"Just the way I like it." Garth replied before cautiously sipping the scalding hot brew.

"So, on to today's business." Steven said after a minute and a few sips himself. "Our first order of the day is Mrs. Chang. As yesterday, I want you to remain silent and observe, do not engage in conversation unless she initiates it." Garth nodded, expecting as much.

"I will not tell you anything of her past, I want your unbiased opinion when we discuss after the session. You have your herbs I assume?" Garth padded his pocket and smiled the affirmative.

"Good. I will only say that Mrs. Chang has been a patient for a good while. Where Mr. Summer's consult yesterday was all about mapping the extent of his problems, today is mostly about actual therapy. Pay special attention to how I modulate her emotions as the session progresses."

Garth nodded. "I understand," he said simply.

A knock preceded Mrs. Griffin who announced that Mrs. Chang was here, a few minutes early. Steven nodded and asked her to be shown in.

Mrs. Chang proved to be a diminutive woman of middle years. Her skin was slightly golden, probably a result of a diverse heritage, Garth mused. He had started reading her as soon as she walked through the door, and a slight puzzlement grew as he examined her emotions. She appeared to be a perfectly normal woman in every respect. Her emotional patters were nothing like Alex Summers'. In fact, she seemed perfectly ordinary and healthy.

She glanced briefly at Garth and acknowledged him with a nod before seating herself. It had an air of routine to it, Garth supposed, which made sense if she was a regular patient.

Steven engaged in some random small talk to begin, allowing her to get comfortable without making it awkwardly silent. As soon as she was seated and focused, he began.

"So, how have you been since we last talked?" Mrs. Chang hesitated with a brief glance to the side in Garth's direction, not fully turning to look directly at him.

"Well," she began slowly, her voice high-pitched and a little unsteady. "Not very good to be honest."

Garth saw a ripple as her emotions began to pulse more strongly, but no single emotion was prominent, more a general indication of increasing distress.

"I see," Steven said calmly. "Can you tell me what happened?" Mrs. Chang shrank a little down in her chair. Her emotions became even more agitated, Fear and Anxiety obvious now.

"I don't want to," she said in a small voice. Then, with firmer tones she added. "But I must, I suppose." Steven nodded encouragingly but remained silent.

"I was out shopping the other day, and I came across a new shop downtown. A toy store." Her tone said this was not a good thing.

"I did not mean to look, I tried to just walk past, as we discussed, but I glanced. And I saw IT!" The last was a hiss, and Garth saw how her whole face contorted into a mask of terror, her emotions likewise jagged and sharp. He saw the problem then; her emotions were completely unbalanced, and just as the various negative emotions surged, her positive ones were equally suppressed, making the chasm between them that much more stark to his mind's eye.

Steven nodded sympathetically and calmly drew an object from one of the drawers in his desk. Garth had to suppress a bark of laughter as he set a small clown doll on the desk. The preposterousness of it catching him completely off guard. His mirth died at once as he saw Mrs. Chang's response, however. Her face went white with fear and her fingernails dug gouges in the arm of the chair as she gripped it, knuckles white and popping. Her already violent emotions towered to impossible heights, far above what Garth had ever seen in anyone.

As soon as he had set the doll down, Dr. Schill started manipulating her emotions in a flash. His touch was much more forceful than Garth had seen with Alex Summers, but still just as refined and controlled. Garth did not think Mrs. Chang would notice in any event, she was in the grip of blind panic. Several minutes went by as she made inarticulate noises of distress and Steven murmured reassuringly to her, not really speaking, just countering her babbling. All the while he expertly modulated her emotions, simultaneously pushing the spikes down and bringing the chasms up.

1...34567...12