Bloodlines Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that is enough for today, no sense in overdoing it on our first day. Tomorrow morning at ten, Mrs. Chang is coming to see me, she will provide an interesting counterpoint to today, I think. Until then, give Miss Frei my best, and try to get some sleep as well." Garth looked up at that last, noticing Stevens leering smile and promptly returning it.

"I'll try." Garth said jokingly, his cock twitching a little in anticipation.

The afternoon sun came in at a low angle, bathing Erica's naked flesh in gold, making her fair skin glow. Anticipation and fear thrummed in her whole being, the sensation a poignant counterpoint to the throbbing from her sphincter where the massive steel butt plug now sat, the not inconsiderable mass pressing down on her pelvis from the inside. It had taken what seemed ages to get it in, the bulbous head finally slipping inside her with an almost audible 'plop' as her tight muscles closed around it. She both dreaded and anticipated pulling it out, reversing the sensations.

A slight stirring in the air wafted across her bare skin, goosebumps appearing and the hairs on her arms raising in a mockery of fur responding to the cold. In some ways, the hairs only seemed to emphasize her nakedness more, and Erica touched a hand to the red leather collar to reassure herself she was wearing something resembling clothing. The thin leather provided scant coverage though, and she shivered a little despite the afternoon heat.

Beyond the panorama windows, she could see the beach stretch out to either side, not exactly at the same level since the beach was down a small slope. She harbored no illusions about the low fence's cover though. The only small consolation was that she would be out of direct view once she lay down, except through the locked wrought-iron gate to the side.

Master had been very specific about his instructions though; she could not seek shelter until she had applied her sunscreen standing up.

Her heart beat furiously as she reached for the door handle and she could almost imagine her pert breasts vibrating with the rhythm. She was certain her nipples would have shattered the glass if she bumped into it.

Her pulse and mind raced with a myriad of sensations all mixed together, making her swoon slightly, gripping the frame of the door tightly for support. She gathered herself, drew a deep breath and pushed the door open, stepping into the golden sunlight and warm breeze. Step one complete!

Immediately her senses focused on her surroundings, eyes half closed against the bright light. She could feel the rough texture of the planks of the decking as she stepped slowly away from the door, the slight wind as it drifted across her nipples. Fresh goosebumps sprang up all over her body again; both from the sensations and her jumble of emotions. She could hear the muted calls of some young men at the beach, a mother announcing loudly to playing kids that they were leaving and the rustle of leaves from a nearby copse of trees.

As she stood there listening and feeling, she felt a trickle of moisture run down her thigh. She looked down and saw the golden sunlight sparkle in a long strand of juice about to drip from her swollen lips. She was literally dripping wet. The drop fell with a soft sound of impact, the sound shaking her to her senses.

Erica immediately started squirting the sunscreen liberally onto her body, spreading it briskly. Master had not said she could not hurry, after all. She quickly and efficiently covered her body in rapid strokes, moaning slightly as she brushed the plug, the motion pushing a fresh dollop of juice from her swollen pussy. Suddenly Erica became acutely aware that the beach had gone dead silent.

Her eyes went wide as she looked out, seeing several people on the beach staring up at her. Their faces ranged from the disgusted stare of a mother as she interposed herself between Erica's naked body and a young boy of five or six, to the open leers of four young men on the beach volleyball court. Their ball was bouncing forgotten towards the waves. There was one common denominator though; they were all staring straight at her.

Erica dropped to the floor with a squeak, her cheeks burning with mortification and humiliation. She almost did not notice the liquid that poured out from between her lips, until it gathered into a small puddle between her spread legs where she sat. Crawling on all fours, she slowly made her way to the tanning bed a short distance away, the plug shifting and pressing all the right spots inside her. She eased down on the bead, face down and dozed off in a light sleep without meaning to.

"I'm telling you, she's wearing a butt plug! I can see it sticking out from her ass!"

Erica slowly woke up to the sound of loud whispers, the kind young men used when they were trying, and utterly failing, to be silent despite obvious excitement.

"No way! You're lying!" Another hushed voice said heatedly, his voice breaking into a higher pitch halfway through the statement.

Erica froze, her senses reeling as she tried to remember. She had no idea how long she had been out, but the sun was still bright, so obviously not too long. What on earth was she going to do?

Erica's mind raced as she considered her options. She could feign sleep and hope they went away, but that had a tinge of the coward's way out. Getting up and confronting them was another, but with her collar, butt plug and obvious arousal, so far hidden by her closed legs, she was certain she would only make them more excited and certainly less likely to go away. A sudden inspiration hit her; why not have a little fun instead? She was reasonably sure she was safe enough; this was a prosperous neighborhood, after all. Her pulse started racing again as she considered what to do.

It would be best to start slow, she thought, shift a little to give them a nice view perhaps.

Erica rolled slightly to one side, drawing her uppermost knee up and shifting the other to the side a little, just like someone shifting in their sleep. The boys went dead silent as her lips appeared between her cheeks, the oval metal ring of the plug surely on display as well. An excited murmur of whispers rose, no single words audible, but Erica had no problems imagining what they were saying, and seeing.

She stayed in that position for a few minutes, feeling her Arousal increasing as her Nervousness faded, making her bolder. She rolled back onto her stomach slowly, letting the bent leg slide off the bed, spreading her legs even more. Erica was sure they had a full frontal view of her bare pussy now, lips swollen and parted, juices flowing freely as they seeped from her in a steady flow.

"Shit! Do you see that!?" One voice rose sharply. He was quickly silenced by the others, the excited murmurs becoming indistinct again. Erica smiled a little to herself, the blatant act of exhibitionism striking a chord inside her. She could feel her Boldness increasing and decided to kick it up a notch, getting off on the feeling of power as she toyed with the young men. With her eyes closed, she did not see the curtains stir.

Garth peeked out at Erica's naked body, her head closest to him and all the interesting bits save her pert ass hidden. He was quite pleased with himself, confident she had not noticed his touch yet. She looked like she was preparing to get even bolder, and just as he finished the thought, her hand slid slowly in between her legs, starting the show in earnest for the young men. Garth was sure she had not seen him, her eyes had been closed the whole time, and he would have noticed her emotional response as well. The others were effectively blind to him in any case, he could probably had been doing cartwheels and they would not have noticed.

Erica slowly eased her hand in towards her leg, sliding under it and stretching her fingers towards her throbbing pussy, acutely aware of the urgent need to touch herself. Just as her fingers slid over her neatly trimmed landing strip, the boys went dead silent again, surely afraid she would spook if they so much as moved. She slowly let her index finger glide along the outside of her lips, narrowly avoiding touching her clit yet, shivering in suspense. Her finger was instantly covered in slick juices as she slid it up and down her bare lips a few times. Then she slid it towards the open space between her parted lips, curling her finger a little as she slid inside her velvety tunnel. She was unable to suppress a groan of pleasure as the last knuckle passed her lips. There was no resistance at all, her inside wet like a pool. Unable to help herself, she slowly brought the hand to her mouth, practically purring as she licked it clean before moving it back to her pussy.

Garth briefly considered pulling his rock hard cock out at the intensely erotic scene outside, but with a supreme effort of will, he abstained, opting to let the suspense build a little longer. He was in no rush, after all. Instead, he sent forth a shower of gossamer strings of influence, nothing even remotely close to what he had seen Steven use, but certainly far better than he had ever managed before. Grinning wickedly, he got to work.

Erica's entire being focused on the finger slowly sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She was utterly shameless and completely unable to do anything about it. Her finger increased its speed, juices flowing all over. One finger became two, then three, and she fleetingly considered how strange it was she had not come yet. She felt it building slowly to what had to become a massive orgasm, but it was still a ways off. Her mind had all but forgotten the voyeurs behind the fence, their presence and attention only a backdrop to the pleasure she was feeling. Her legs spread even farther apart, both knees now off the bed, her ass slightly raised to give her hand space to move at a furious pace as she fucked herself with abandon. She could feel her entire hand and soon her wrist soak, the stickiness adding a delicious resistance to her movement. Her other hand, being unoccupied as her nipples were pressed to the bed, started south as well, gliding along the outside of her ass.

Erica shivered and almost came as her finger brushed against the heavy steel ring of the plug and she could feel it inside herself with her other hand. She gripped the ring and started pulling the ring in time with her movements, the hard steel unyielding as it put pressure on her sphincter from the inside. It came a little farther out with each pull. She was panting and moaning now, her entire being like a giant soap bubble waiting for the pop as it burst. Just as she was preparing to rip the plug all the way out and trigger the orgasm, there was a creak of wood and a loud grunt.

Erica's eyes shot open in alarm as the sounds of someone climbing a wooden fence and struggling made a clarion call in her mind. One of the young men was trying to climb the fence! She whirled around, gathering the soiled towel she was lying on around herself and screamed in terror, the high-pitched sound carrying across the beach. As her eyes focused she saw a man of no more than twenty at most, his torso and one leg over the railing as he tried to climb onto the porch.

"Who the hell are you!?" She shrieked. Her eyes were thunderous.

"Get the hell away from me! HELP!"

He stopped dead, eyes going wide and color draining from his face until he had a sickly blue-green cast to his skin. He mumbled incoherently what was probably an apology, though unintelligible, before dropping to the sand below and scrambling to get his feet under him. Erica's panic slowly abated as she heard running feet, quickly fading as they ran from the scene of the almost crime as it were.

Erica sagged a little as the tension drained from her, her body feeling empty as the adrenaline slowly dispersed.

"I distinctly remember saying no clothes." A voice said behind her, accompanied by the now familiar sensation of Garth's touch upon her emotions. Erica whirled back around, hastily flipping the blanket away. She knew it was too late, however.

Master was displeased.

The smoldering Apprehension mixed with Lust in a flash and soared. Maybe punishment was not such a bad thing...

Garth idly pushed the large kitchen knife he had waved at the boys to the side with a foot. He had dropped it to the floor as soon as he saw the boy run, secretly glad he had not had to do more, and afraid he would have ended up hurting himself more than the would-be attacker. Keeping his stern Master-persona in place was difficult but getting easier with each beat of his slowing heart rate. He fixed Erica with what he hoped was a stern, disapproving stare and drew a steadying breath when he saw her respond to his question.

"I'm sorry Master, I have misbehaved. Are you going to punish med now?" She all but purred up at him.

Garth could not have stopped the evil grin from spreading even if he had wanted to.

"On your knees!" He growled, seeing a small spike of Fear shoot up, Anticipation and Satisfaction followed by Lust rising as well. He stood just outside the door looking down at her naked form, skin glistening slightly from the sunscreen, drinking in the sight of her. His cock lurched and impossibly grew even harder, almost painfully so.

"Crawl to me and attend." He looked pointedly down at his groin where his light tan slacks tented visibly.

"Hands behind your back, you are only allowed to use your mouth to undress me."

Erica's knees protested against the small ridges of the planks on the deck, but there was nothing for it, Master had commanded her.

She crawled slowly towards him like a cat, her ass swaying from side to side. The plug inside her made all kinds of interesting and pleasant things as her thighs rubbed against one another, their insides slick and wet from her juices. As she drew up in front of him, she sat back on her calves, her hands grabbing each other behind her back.

Garth noticed how she pulled her shoulders back, pushing her tits towards him. With a nod of approval he reached down and pinched one hard nipple and twisted slightly. A brief grimace of pain flashed across her lovely features, quickly suppressed and replaced by a small grin.

"Yesss," she hissed through clenched teeth. "I've been a bad girl. Very bad."

Garth held her nipple a little longer, then pulled it towards himself until she had no choice but to follow, lest he rip the small metal stud free. When her face connected with his groin, he released her and shifted his grip to her hair, grabbing a handful and holding her in place.

Erica struggled for breath as he ground his pelvis into her face, the musky smell of his arousal thick in her nostrils. He was getting better at being dominating, she thought with glee. She opened her mouth and let her tongue trace his cock outside the rough fabric of his pants. Then he was pulling her back by her hair, the grip almost but not quite painful. He looked into her eyes and held her there, smiling down at her wickedly.

"You want it that bad?" It was not really a question.

"Oh yes Master. Please, may I serve you?" He released her hair and arched an eyebrow at her.

"Have you forgotten my instructions already? I see I will have to be stricter from now on." Erica's eyes almost rolled back at the unspoken promise of future discipline.

Garth watched intently as Erica got to work on his pants with her mouth and teeth. She struggled a little with the button, but the zipper proved no problem as her teeth easily gripped it and pulled down. In seconds, his loose fitting slacks were a bunch around his ankles. The front of his white boxers was almost transparent with precum that had seeped from his slit in a steady stream, the angry violet-red of his cockhead clearly outlined. Erica all but attacked it with her mouth, licking and sucking the sensitive area around his frenulum and threatening to make him cum in seconds.

"Enough!" He said gruffly, voice a little uneven. "Remove my boxers and stop wasting time! If your tongue is not on my balls within five seconds there will be hell to pay!" He could almost see the shiver run down her spine. She contemplated delaying on purpose, no doubt.

He watched her sink down lower, her mouth opening as she closed in on his heavy, cum-filled balls.

"Not like that," She heard him growl. She looked up questioningly until he gripped his cock and pointed it straight at her half-open mouth.

Her mind took a valuable second to understand his meaning. As soon as she did, she dove for his cock and engulfed the bulbous head and half his length in a flash. She pressed forward relentlessly, his cock pressing against her larynx as she tried to keep track of the time. Master had said five seconds, was she on time? With a gurgle of triumph she felt him slip past the obstruction, his considerable length sliding down her throat. At the last second she remembered to squeeze her tongue out to lick his balls.

"I counted to six." His quiet voice was terrifying in its lack of inflection. Her last coherent sensation was of him grabbing her hair in a rough grip, a few strands of hair tearing in the process. Then he began to move.

Garth held her head steady with his hand as he started slowly fucking her throat, his pace quickening in time with a predatory growl that started deep in his throat. He kept watching her the entire time, wanting to go all the way to the limit, but not across it. Involuntary tears formed and squeezed out from her tightly shut eyes. Her mouth and throat smeared with sticky saliva and precum as he fucked her now fully open throat.

Erica struggled to breathe properly between thrusts, her throat raw form the abuse. Her body shuddered as a string of tiny orgasms shook her body and she could feel her Master expertly manipulating her to keep the heady mixture of Arousal, Pain, Fear and Anticipation from overwhelming her. She could feel his pace quicken, his growl now almost leonine and very loud to her ears. Suddenly he stopped, his cock all the way down her throat and her nostrils almost blocked by his rough pubes. Not that she could draw breath in any event, her entire throat effectively plugged by his pulsing cock.

"Take it all!" She heard him growl as if from far away. Her eyes shot open as the first blast of cum forced its way straight down her throat. The world started to darken, first around the edges then more and more until everything was like a dark tunnel. His cock continued pumping, sending one spurt after another down her throat until she was sure she was about to black out. At the last instant, he drew back enough for her to draw a desperate breath, the tunnel receding in a flash as her mouth filled with the final few spurts of warm, tangy-sweet cum.

"Come." He said simply, and her world went white as she slumped to the deck.

Garth's knees buckled and he almost fell as he watched Erica fall limply, her body shaking from a massive orgasm. Her eyes ware half open, rolled back to only show white like some bad horror movie villain. Her throat emitted a staccato wailing mewl as her body racked in convulsions, sticky fluids pouring from her every opening. Garth could even see a tiny trickle of his cum drip from her nostril where it had forced its way out as he came down her throat with reckless abandon. He watched her silently for a minute as the spasms subsided, unable to read her emotions after the final surge that roughly pulled over the brink and into shaking ecstasy.

Finally, after a long minute, her shaking stopped and she slipped into what could only be exhausted sleep. Her chest rose slowly and steadily, her body limp. Garth picked her up carefully, checking to see if anyone was watching almost as an afterthought, but the beach was empty, at least in the immediate area outside the house.