Bloodlines Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make it up to you later. Meet me in the back storeroom after our shift. Both of you."

Erica felt a trickle of nervous sweat run down her spine. She was outside the local office of The Organization. It was time to approach them about Elsa, and she had to make sure she got them to agree. The problem was agent Carson. She knew very little about him, he was always so emotionless and clinical, it was all but impossible to get a read on him. Luckily he was not the one to make the final decision, he was just the gatekeeper, so to speak. Erica wished he was not in the town right now; else she would talk to the local head of office, which she knew to be quite reasonable. At present, though, she had no other options. Steeling herself, she quickly went over her arguments again, the opened the door and went inside.

"And so, as you can see, we would be far better off having Elsa on our team as opposed to trying some kind of intimidation tactic. She will be a valuable asset to us, as well as source of income." Erica straightened in front of Agent Carson's desk, her arguments delivered and job done. Now she just had to wait and see. Carson had remained perfectly still and emotionless throughout her argument.

Carson leaned back and looked at her, his gaze devoid of anything, even humanity, almost.

"I see," he said simply, rocking back and forth in his chair slowly. "So you think I should neglect the fact that young Schieler disregarded his obligation to keep silent, and instead grant this Elsa a place among us?" Erica was about to speak when he held a finger up, silencing her.

"Were it up to me, I would not only deny your request, I would consider expelling you for negligence. As for young Schieler, best not to dwell on what I would do to him." Sweat beaded on Erica's upper lip as she considered his words.

"However," he continued. "Luckily for all of you, this is not up to me. Nor is it exactly unprecedented, unfortunately. This lack of discipline is sadly a common trait within our ranks, and we will suffer for it. Mark my words." He pulled out a form from a drawer and handed it to her, telling her to fill it in and leave it with the secretary out front. Erica took it and turned to leave, happy to get away from his stare.

"Miss Frei, one moment." Erica turned back apprehensively. "Make sure you keep a tight rein on young Schieler, and this, Elsa. I do not think you would like it if I have cause to interfere, should either do anything untoward. Keep a close watch on them, and do not forget your own obligations."

"Yes, sir," Erica said in a weak voice. "I will keep a close watch on them both."

"I suppose you will, young miss, I suppose you will." His mouth drew up in an almost imperceptible smile, though not a pleasant one. Erica left quickly, barely remembering to drop off the form before she all but ran home.

The final hour of Garth's shift felt like days to him. He was barely able to concentrate, and his cock was almost painfully stiff in his pants. Alex seemed to be feeling much the same, constantly fidgeting and sloppy with his manipulations of the old would-be captain. Both were thinking about Lucie's offer, no command, to meet them in the storeroom.

Garth was a little unsure what he thought about that prospect. He had never been naked with another man, at least not in any sexual context. Sure, he had showered at the gym and so on, but that did not count. He was curious about Alex, though, in an almost clinical manner. What would he look like? Was his cock bigger or smaller? Garth knew he was quite well endowed, and as all young men had measured himself, of course. But he had never seen another erect cock than his own. This was bound to be an interesting experience.

Dismissing the thoughts from his mind, he instead focused on what he thought Lucie would look like when naked instead. She was petite, that was obvious from her slim build and average height, and her tits did not seem very big, not that it bothered him. He would know soon enough, he thought with a smile. Fifteen minutes to go now.

Forcing his attention back to their work with the patient, he saw Alex had lapsed into thoughtfulness as well, hardly using his powers at all, just making noncommittal replies as the old man barked orders in a loud voice. He appeared to be ordering them to ready grappling hooks and boarding another ship. Suppressing a smile, he tapped Alex on the shoulder and nodded towards the door. No point dragging this out, he thought. Alex shrugged and stood, his pants tenting visibly as well.

"I don't think we'll achieve much here today, and it's almost time anyway." Garth indicated the clock on the wall with another nod.

"Yah," Alex agreed. "He seems to be having a particularly vivid episode today. Let's hope he wins his battle, at least." They both smirked at the joke. "Let's just cut it short and go get a drink. Before..." he trailed off.

"Yeah, good idea," Garth said, his cock twitching in his pants.

Both men exited the room into the back hallway, only a few nurses bustling about some last minute chores before the evening shift began. The break room would be crowded with the afternoon briefing before the next shift began, and neither of them relished the thought of going in there with their pants tenting, not that any would mind. Probably. Instead, they stopped by the water cooler outside the control room, peeking in at the monitors.

The nurse inside was watching the screens and knitting something small, a sweater of some kind, obviously for a baby or very small child. She looked up at Garth as she noticed them standing there, a pleasant woman in her late forties.

"Ah, our young guest, Garth, was it not?" Garth nodded confirmation. "And Alex," she continued. "Nice to see you! How was your day?" They continued talking, obviously knowing each other, which made sense since the staff was not very large. The sweater was for her newborn granddaughter, she proclaimed proudly, going on about how wonderful the tiny girl was. Garth stopped listening, instead looking at the monitors, as he had just spotted Lucie in one of the rooms on a screen. She was apparently finishing some kind of procedure, gathering various implements and stacking them on a small cart. She finished her task efficiently, piling whatever it was on the cart and exiting the room. In the corner of his eye, Garth saw her shapely rear enter the hallway two doors over, pulling the cart along as she entered the corridor. He looked at her as she turned their way, pushing the cart towards the storeroom. Garth nudged Alex's arm, getting his attention. The middle-aged nurse, Iris, her name tag read, stopped mid-sentence as she saw them look at Lucie. Iris cleared her throat pointedly, getting their attention just as Lucie passed the room, then looked down and noticed their quite obvious erections. She grinned wickedly at them and looked down the way Lucie had gone.

"I see young Lucie has caught your eye, both of you by the looks of it. She does like to flirt with handsome young men, but keep in mind she's only toying with you." Both men grinned sheepishly at having been caught. "You boys play nice, now. Lucie may be a flirt, but she's also a talented nurse, it would be a shame to lose her over petty drama." Both Alex and Garth promised they would not let it come to that.

"Well, it seems there's no point trying to engage either of you in any conversation now," Iris said ruefully. "Run along and have your fun." They quickly said their goodbyes and almost raced each other towards the door at the end of the corridor.

They burst through the door in their haste to get inside, stumbling a few steps before stopping in the middle of the room, it was completely dark, though light from the hallway illuminated a prep table surrounded by shelves. Lucie was nowhere to be seen. The door swung shut suddenly, plunging the windowless room into complete darkness, then the lock clicked shut behind them.

"So," Lucie's voice said behind them. "What brings two studs like you to a place like this?" Her voice sounded like she tried to be stern, though laughter bubbled through it. "You didn't come here to do anything naughty, did you?" Her voice said she knew very well that was exactly what she expected. The lights came on, revealing Lucie leaning against the door in a seductive pose, a finger twirling a strand of hair as it hung down her cheek.

"Why, of course we did," Garth said with a wide grin, pulsing forth a wave of power towards Lucie, pulling her Lust even higher, not that it needed to be helped; she was already boiling. "We have it on good authority that a certain young lady would meet us here about now. Have you seen her around?" Lucie made a pretense of looking around the room as if searching, and then she stepped away from the door, towards them.

"Why, no, I don't think I have seen anyone else in here, I guess you'll have to make do with me." She batted her eyelashes at them. "But I'm so tiny, and you are so big," She looked pointedly at their crotches, "I'm afraid you'd break me."

"Only one way to find out," Alex said, dropping his pants. "Why don't you come over here and have closer look before you decide." His cock stood out like a pole, foreskin fully drawn back from his erection. Garth saw he was a shorter than himself, though considerably thicker, almost like a beer can.

"Oh. Wow," Lucie said in genuine surprise. "It's huge! What am I gonna do with that?" She walked towards Alex slowly, her hands fidgeting a little with her scrubs. Garth was surprised to realize she had never seen Alex naked before, he had been sure they had already had sex several times from the way Alex spoke about her. Lucie stopped before him and sank to her knees, hands slowly gripping his shaft. She was not even close to reaching around him and had to use both hands as she slowly started stroking him. Alex sighed in satisfaction and looked down at Lucie, then cupped her chin and stroked her neck as she held his cock. Precum was seeping from his slit, close to dripping.

"Did I do this to you?" Lucie asked with mock innocence. "Did you get this hard thinking about doing naughty stuff to me?" Alex just groaned as she slowly licked the precum with a flat tongue, then slowly sucked the head into her mouth. Her lips were stretched thin in order to get him inside. She slowly jerked him as she sucked, obviously using her tongue as well, judging from Alex's groans of pleasure. She released him and sat back down before looking at Garth.

"And you," she said. "Did you too bring something for me as well?" Garth nodded and smiled, dropping his own pants for answer. His cock swung out when his boxers followed. Lucie gasped in a quite satisfactory way when she saw it, and Garth noticed he was not that much thinner than Alex, but obviously longer. A spike of Apprehension rose in Lucie, but before any of them got a chance to lower it, she forced it down herself, determined to manage both. Garth guessed she had not expected both men to be so well endowed. She scuttled over to him and gave his cock the same treatment, humming softly to herself as she sucked the precum from him, her very talented tongue licking his cock quite pleasingly. Garth grabbed a bunch of her hair and held tight as he forced his cock deeper into her mouth, a little rough, he thought, but she approved. He did not get very far inside before she stopped him with a hand, then leaned back and drew a ragged breath.

"Wow, that didn't go very far. You're way too big for my mouth." She rose slowly. "I guess we will have to find some other place to put it then." She grabbed both their cocks and towed them around towards the table in the middle of the room. Lucie let go of them and climbed on top of it, turning slowly as she started slowly pulling her scrubs off like a strip tease. As she drew her top off, her small tits bounced slightly, each sporting a large, dark nipple. The areola was all crinkled from her arousal. Next, she turned away from them and bent at the waist, pulling her pants slowly down over her firm ass. Moist lips protruded between the gap in her thighs and her rear entrance pulsed as she clenched and unclenched her pelvic muscles. Discarding the clothes with a flick of her foot, she went to her knees and wiggled her ass at them. Alex and Garth looked at each other and then quickly drew off the rest of their clothes. Garth felt charitable and let Alex have the first go at her pussy, since he had already fingered it. Rounding the table, he stood in front of Lucie's head, flexing his cock in front of her open mouth. She took his que and quickly swallowed his head again, moaning softly as Alex no doubt started licking her pussy from behind.

Garth reached forward, grabbing a small tit in either hand, his palms caressing her stiff nipples as he squeezed and probed her soft flesh. She gasped around his cock as he pinched her nipples gently, and from the way she pushed her chest into his hands, she obviously liked it. Pinching a little harder made her moan even more, the muscles in her back twitching. Soon she was panting from Alex's ministrations; he obviously was no novice at licking pussy. Lucie had her eyes closed and back arched like a cat as she drew near to orgasm, her hand only half-heartedly tugging on Garth's cock. He decided to focus on her nipples instead, supplementing the pinching with waves of power to help push her over the edge.

Alex grunted in satisfaction as she stiffened in orgasm. Garth could hear the wet sounds as he licked and sucked her pussy all the way through her climax, no doubt a messy affair. When she sagged and fell to her stomach, he rose with a wide grin, his entire lower face wet with her juices. Alex smacked his lips appreciatively and looked at Garth.

"Switch places?" Garth nodded and they walked around the table.

Lucie was lying face down, but Garth grabbed her knees and turned her over, a little surprised at how little she weighed, but then again, she was much smaller than Erica or Elsa. Once on her back, he knelt down and grabbed her knees, pushing them up towards her chest. The movement forced her hips up, splaying her ass and pussy before him. He leaned in and sucked on her lips and clit, humming softly to add vibration as he plunged his tongue inside her swollen lips. She tasted different from Erica, not that he could say how, and in no way unpleasant, just not quite the same.

Garth pressed her knees even farther apart, her inner lips spreading to reveal the uneven skin of her vaginal opening. Her juices pooled there, and he happily lapped them up, then let his tongue travel south, teasing the skin around her anal opening. Her sphincter opened and closed as he licked her up and down, ass to clit, spreading her juice all over. Lucie grunted in a surprisingly deep voice when he slowly pushed a finger inside her ass. Garth looked up and saw Alex standing over her, one of his balls in her mouth as she jerked his cock with both hands together. In her tiny hands his cock looked like a rolling pin, though Garth knew that was only because of the size of her hands. He wondered briefly how she would be able to fit any of them inside her, then mentally slapped his forehead as he figured there was only one way to find out.

Garth stood and grabbed his cock, pointing the head towards Lucie's open and inviting pussy. He pressed the head of it to her clit and slid it back and forth a few times. Lucie released Alex's cock and lifted her head a little, looking at him as he started pushing at her tight hole.

"Start slow," she said. "I don't think I've ever had one so big before." Garth nodded and pushed slowly inside of her, pausing once his head was nestled inside her. Her lips stretched around him in a quite pleasing display, and while she was tight, there was no doubt he fit nicely.

"Oh, that feels nice," she said and laid back. "Fuck me!" Garth obliged.

Surprisingly, her tiny body obviously had some quirks Garth thought as he continued to push inside her, finding room for his cock. He pushed and pushed, and when his curly pubes tickled her clit, he was still not bottoming out inside her.

"How," he began in astonishment. Lucie just snickered with pride.

"My mouth might be small, but I've never had a cock that would not fit. You're very close though, I can feel you in my stomach. Now stop teasing and fuck me!" Garth was taken aback by her aggressiveness, but did as told. He grabbed her hips and started pumping in long strokes, faster and faster, watching in fascination as her lips slid along his cock. He was glistening with her juices and foam soon started gathering in his pubes. Lucie just sighed and started sucking on Alex's other ball, her hands deftly working his cock. The room filled with the sounds of slapping, squelching and grunting. All too soon, her pussy started contracting around his cock, another orgasm beginning. Alex had climbed onto the table and was pushing his cock into her mouth, though his girth stopped him from going far. Lucie did not seem to mind, however, her emotions were all Bliss and Satisfaction.

Garth pushed deep inside her as she went over the edge and he was treated to a quite exquisite massage from her internal muscles as she came again and again around him. She sagged down onto the table as he withdrew from her.

After a few minutes, Lucie roused again and looked at Alex. "I want to feel you inside me now, go stand by the wall." Alex complied, leaning against the wall next to the door. Lucie walked to him and caressed his chest as she tiptoed to kiss him deeply.

"Lift me up and lower me onto you." Alex took hold of her legs as she held onto his neck, then lifted her up off the floor and lowered her slowly towards his cock. Garth watched in fascination as her pussy split open by his cock, her grunts deepening as he lowered her slowly onto himself. In short order, she was impaled on his cock and leaning her head on his chest, breathing deeply.

"Oooh, you're thicker than Garth. My pussy feels stretched thin. Start slow, I need to adjust." Alex's biceps bulged slightly as he lifted her up, his cock wet and slick as it slid out from inside her. Garth watched in fascination, having never watched another couple have sex up close. With nothing in particular to do, he walked closer and started sliding his hands on Lucie's back as she moved up and down on Alex. Soon, his hands found their way to her ass, kneading and stroking her soft skin, teasing her backdoor with a finger. Struck by an idea, Garth sucked on one of his fingers and aligned it with Lucie's ass, pushing it inside her as she descended on Alex. She grunted in surprise as his finger slid in, her sphincter tightening around him. "Oh, oh, that's different," she said. "I've never had both my holes filled. I'm not sure you'll fit."

Garth wriggled his finger inside her, a strange experience as he could feel Alex's cock through the thin skin separating the two canals. He was not put off by it, however, and soon decided it was just skin in any event. Moving closer, he grabbed his still wet cock and angled it up as Alex lifted Lucie. His longer cock meant he had to bend slightly at the knees to get under her. Once he was aligned, cockhead resting against her opening, he nodded to Alex who let her down a fraction.

Slowly, her sphincter stretched around him, squeezing him tight. Lucie stiffened and expelled a breath, forcing herself to relax. After a short while, she relaxed her muscles and he slid farther inside, half his head inside her ass now. Garth could see a spike of not exactly Pain rise inside her, but Determination rose too, showing her will to make this work. He latched onto her negative emotion and squashed it ruthlessly, feeling her sphincter respond by opening even more. Garth seized the moment and straightened his knees, forcing his cock fully inside her, if not all the way.