Bloodlines Ch.05

Story Info
Week two, Garth teams up with Alex.
16.9k words
4.78
3.9k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter tells of Garth's second week of tutoring under Steven Schill. I decided to make it quite a bit shorter, both to allow the storyline to progress a little faster, but also because my previous chapter turned out quite a bit longer than intended.

I plan to revisit many of the characters and places in my first chapters as the story progresses, I still plan for this to be a lengthy series, following Garth as he discovers more about himself, his powers and everything that is happening around him.

The main storyline is, and will always be, Mind Control at the root, but I plan to involve other prominent themes as we continue.

This chapter is mostly oriented around Group Sex, Anal and some Exhibition. Feel free to suggest other themes and I will consider them as I see fit.

The next couple of chapters are pretty much planned out already, but after that there are many ways the story can develop, depending on the feedback and how I feel the story will be best served.

I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations like the others.

Please vote and comment.

Bloodlines Chapter 5

Garth slowly toweled his hair dry as he watched the show before him. Erica and Elsa were still inside the large glass-enclosed shower, locked in an intense kiss. Their hands stroked and probed under the guise of soaping each other in. They would not fool anyone. Their enthusiastic grunting echoed in the room as fingers and palms hit one potent nerve bundle or another. Elsa still had a streak of his cum in her hair, the water not completely able to wash the sticky substance off just yet. He smiled, content with the pleasantly empty feeling in his balls and thought back to the recent washing and sucking from four hands and two mouths. Neither woman so much as looked in his direction now, however.

They had woken in a tangle of limbs that morning, long after the sun had started warming their naked bodies as they slept. All three had recovered somewhat from their orgy, if not all the way just yet.

Garth slowly exited the bathroom as the women sank to the floor, thinking he had better start preparing some food and coffee; they would be ravenous when they finally decided to break off their lovemaking. For what seemed the hundredth time the past week, he thought about how life and the universe were smiling at him.

Life was good, very good indeed.

He had not yet replenished his herbs that morning, focusing instead upon their naked flesh and the feel of them as his hands slid across supple curves, hard nipples and slick lips, but now he felt the emptiness as a void inside. A glass of juice and two capsules later, the familiar warmth and awareness flooded his mind. The intense emotions from the bathroom made a familiar backdrop as he set about making breakfast. Once he had given Erica's Lust a sizable tug, and Elsa a more subtle one, he quested out and felt for others in his immediate area. He could feel a number of people around the house, judging them neighbors and early beach-goers. Not too early at that, he remedied when he saw the time.

As he investigated the people and thought about the houses around them, he realized with a small start that he could feel people at a far greater distance than before. He had sort of expected this to happen, but if he recalled the layout of the street correctly, he was now able to sense emotions at quite a bit more than double the distance of his previous maximum distance, and with greater accuracy as well. He felt as if he could almost sense a virtual map in his mind, with people scattered like pieces on a board game. It was an uncanny feeling, and while something intangible, it was definitely there. He filed the feeling away as something to investigate further, maybe ask Steven if he knew of it.

He strained his powers to try to push his boundary even more, and was rewarded with a sensation of a wall pushing away slightly, his sensations broadening with them, clarifying. People he thought had to be several hundred meters away were as clearly defined as if they were in the next room! His powers had not only grown, substantially, he had also become a lot more able to focus at the greater distance. His maximum distance was now more sharply defined, but the inability to distinguish people at that distance was almost gone. Everyone he could feel, he could also read and perhaps influence. Experimentally, he sent forth a tiny trickle of influence, seeking someone at his far limit, a woman sunbathing unless he missed his guess, and found her emotions to be pliable and easy to manipulate. He was careful only to make minor adjustments, instead seeking the telltale resistance of someone not amenable to his touch. After a few moments, he broke off the contact and started thinking about how this would change things. Right now, he could not see any obvious advantages or disadvantages. It was, however, a clear indicator his powers were developing.

Setting the matter aside, he focused back to the food he was preparing before he burned something and ruined it. A chorus of moans and gasps signaled the imminent end of the shower, he thought, and soon after both women walked unsteadily out of the bathroom. Both had their hair bound up in a towel, and not a stitch of clothing more. Their collars were back as well, without the chains this time.

"You are such a considerate master," Erica said with a soft kiss as she leaned past him to grab a cup of coffee, her pierced nipple dragging across his arm in what had to be a deliberate move.

"Yes, most considerate," Elsa added, though her hand grazed his stiffening cock as she got her coffee. Not exactly subtle, but no less arousing.

They sat down at the table to wait for the food, chatting idly and looking at him as he busied himself around the kitchenette. When his now fully erect cock smacked into the fridge they laughed uproariously at his expense. Cheeks reddening, he plated the food and brought it over, making sure his cock grazed their nipples. More laughter. They sat down and ate quietly, all of them famished, and the tension in the room faded somewhat. Later, they chatted idly about this and that, complimenting each other on last night's performance and adding some spicy details about what they would do to each other next time. Neither wanted to say the obvious; that next time could be a long way off since he and Erica were leaving the following Saturday morning, to an as of yet unknown destination. Garth had been debating what to do about Elsa for several days as both he and Erica obviously enjoyed her company, and other things, a great deal. On the one hand, he felt a tiny sliver of guilt for manipulating her as he had, though she had been a most willing victim. On the other, he felt that he had not betrayed her, just helped her overcome some inhibitions along the way to speed along what he was sure they both could have achieved, given more time to win her over.

On a hunch, he decided to just go for it, reasonably sure he would be able to explain everything in case she took things the wrong way.

"Elsa," he began. "There's something I've wanted to talk to you about." A small spike of Worry rose in her, matched by a slightly larger spike of Alarm from Erica. He did not want to use his power for this; he had to let it play out naturally unless things got out of hand.

"As you know, Erica and I will be leaving this Saturday, and with my work and your store, I fear we will not have much time to play more before then." A stab of Regret rose from both women, though they fought it down.

"I know," Elsa said in a subdued voice, clearly regretting this as much as he and Erica did.

"And before we leave," Garth continued. "There's something we need to talk about." Both women focused on him intently, though for different reasons. Elsa was all Curiosity and Erica mostly Worry and Acceptance. She clearly understood what he was about to do and agreed, he decided.

"In the time we have been meeting and doing, things," he said, stumbling a little at the awkward phrasing. Why not just say fucking and be done with it, he chastised himself mentally. "Have you ever felt that we forced you? That anything was not as it should be?" He let the question hang, giving Elsa time to mull it over.

"Well," she said after a time. "Yes and no. I have not done anything I did not want to do, of course. But I am a little surprised at how quickly things have gone. It's not usual for me to jump straight into bed with someone so quickly, but then again, I've wanted you from the second I laid my eyes on you. Both of you," she added with a look at Erica and a slight blush.

"I have never been picky with who I slept with, women or men, but usually only one at a time and never this fast. We must have a very good chemistry or something, and I don't regret anything." That last she said with a little heat in her voice. Garth just looked at her and saw that she was indeed sincere. That boded well for what he had to say next.

"Well," he said slowly. "It happens that there's a very good reason why things have been moving so fast." He hesitated a little, choosing his words carefully. "I saw how you very obviously liked us when we first came into the shop, and we both liked you as well. Erica and I have a very open, relationship, I guess, and we have agreed not to be exclusive. Not that I don't think you've already figured that part out." He winked at her and smiled. He hesitated yet again, not sure how to phrase himself.

"I saw how you immediately felt an attraction to us, that first day. It was a bit rash and impulsive, perhaps, but I helped you along, so to speak."

"Well, you both looked good enough to eat," Elsa said with a lecherous grin. "But what do you mean by helped me along?" It was time to toss the dice.

"To put it simply," Garth said slowly, "I lowered your inhibitions and heightened your lust." There, he had said it plain, one weight flowing off his shoulders, only to be replaced by another.

They both watched Elsa as his words sunk in. Her face flashed through a number of expressions, mirrored in her emotions. Oddly, none of her expressions or emotions were particularly intense; it looked more like confirmation as Garth saw it.

"So you're a Neuropath?" She looked Garth dead in the eyes as she said it in an even tone. Garth blinked in surprise, this was not at all how he had imagined this talk to be going. When he did not answer straight away, Elsa continued.

"My uncle was always going on about this conspiracy or that, always finding some clue or another in coincidences and accidents. We rarely listened to him, his theories were usually just hot air, but I guess he got some of it right. I usually dismissed him as the odd one out, but his theories about mind control and such always struck a spark with me, appealing to my submissive side, I guess." She smiled at him knowingly, defusing the tension Garth had not even felt in his shoulders as she spoke.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to be controlled," she continued, her hand cupping a breast and squeezing a nipple. "I used to touch myself and imagine I was being forced to do it by someone. It got me off. Big time." Her hand had traveled down to her pussy now, slowly spreading her wetness up and around her swollen clit.

Garth had still not said anything, and instead of doing so, he smiled at her and pulled on her Lust forcefully. Elsa just sighed and let her head fall back as she surrendered to the manipulation.

"So how is this going to work," Elsa asked between mouthfuls of the now cold breakfast a long while later. "Do you have to kill me now that you've told me?" She grinned to emphasize the joke.

"Of course not," Erica began before she saw the smile and understood. "I work for The Organization. I'll convince them to bring you on board. You will be sworn to secrecy and obedience, of course, but we offer far more benefits than drawbacks. I was hoping to get them to assign you as a local contact. That would give me, and Garth, an opening to keep seeing you. I have some friends you will surely like to meet as well." Elsa nodded thoughtfully, not dismissive but still a little apprehensive.

"As a local contact," Erica continued, "You will be tasked with relaying messages from time to time, perhaps help arrange accommodations for visiting practitioners if our houses are unavailable and so on. Nothing to tedious, and it's not a lot of work. The obvious upside will be access to our network of contacts, and financial support if you need it. There is a tax, based on your profits, but everyone I've heard of have ended up far better off for joining. Plus, there's orgies now and then." Elsa laughed at that, apparently feeling better about the deal.

"I will make a formal request to the local office tomorrow, but I'll make sure they accept you!" Erica made that last a solemn vow.

They spent the rest of the day talking about Garth and his powers, frequently adding demonstrations to their talking. By the time Elsa left in the afternoon, they were all sore and exhausted. Garth felt drained, both mentally and physically, in every sense of the word. Most of all, he felt a great sense of satisfaction at how well this seemed to be working out. That night, both he and Erica were content to just go to sleep holding each other.

Monday morning meant a return to the normal routine. Garth got up early and showered, restraining himself to only fingering Erica enough to wake her up so he could tell her he was leaving. He smiled wickedly when she tried to hold his hand back as he withdrew his fingers from inside her, though he promised to continue when he got back. After dressing and grabbing some light breakfast, he started off towards the clinic at a brisk walk.

The morning briefing was a short affair, with no incidents of import over the weekend. No new patients were expected that day. Steven paired Garth with one of the junior doctors, Alex Simms, the most senior of the three. They were tasked with one of the patients Garth had worked with the previous week, an elderly man who was thoroughly convinced he was the captain of a galley at war. He frequently barked orders to trim sails, ready cannons and scrub decks. He had been admitted for years and no one really had any hope of curing him, it was more about making sure he did not harm anyone and did not relapse further. He was also a very good subject for studying abnormal emotional patterns as he was quite mad.

Alex Simms was about ten years older than Garth, close to his own height with short, stylishly messy dark hair and a winning smile. Garth supposed he was considered handsome, and judging from the looks some of the nurses gave him, they did as well. He and Garth hit it off right away, finding common ground in their powers and their preferences in the opposite sex. Throughout the morning they chatted and laughed, comparing their powers and soon competing in all things, albeit in a friendly manner. Garth found they were quite evenly matched, though Alex could exert more power and Garth had better control over multiple flows. They made it a game to influence the nurses as well as the patients, to try and get a response or go undetected, depending on the situation. Steven checked in on them from time to time, pointing out details in their work, and reminding them to behave, somewhat at least.

They spent lunch in the common room, talking about this and that, sharing stories and generally having a good time. When a group of nurses entered, their talk quickly turned to women.

Lucie was part of the small group, and soon they were commenting on the nurses in low voices, trying to not be obvious about their ogling, but not really caring if they were caught either.

"Have you met Lucie yet?" Alex asked with a nod towards the petite nurse.

"I've seen her around, but we've not talked much or anything. She seems nice, though. Looks good too," he added with a wink.

"She looks even better without her scrubs," Alex whispered with a knowing grin. Garth arched an eyebrow at him.

"Are you two..?" Garth asked.

"Nah, nothing steady," Alex said. "But we've had some good times in the back storeroom, if you know what I mean. She's usually game for a little fun, and sometimes more."

True to his words, Alex sent out tendrils of power, tugging a little at Lucie's simmering Lust. She turned slowly in her seat, looking at them both with a wide grin, no doubt trying to decide which of them had prodded her. From her look, either was fine with her. Garth smiled his best and added flows of his own, upping her Exhibitionism. Alex grunted in appreciation at his display. Lucie licked her lip seductively and after a quick look around pinched a nipple through her scrub. Garth and Alex grinned back and increased their pulling, both wanting to see where this could lead. Lucie's eyes rolled back a little at the sensation, but she wiggled a finger at them and mouthed 'later'. Garth held his fist out to Alex, who promptly bumped him back. This would be interesting.

The rest of the day passed much as the morning had, though now, there was a new game. Every time either of them saw Lucie and she was not busy with anything important, they manipulated her mercilessly. The other doctors saw what they were doing, but as Lucie obviously had no objection, neither of them said anything. Some even added flows of their own from time to time as they passed. Towards the end of the day, Garth and Alex were on their way to the final patient on their list, a second visit to the old man from that morning. Lucie was standing outside a cupboard next to the room, doing inventory or something, judging from the list in her hand. Without needing to agree, both of them hit her with a wave of manipulations right before they came up behind her. She groaned and sagged, putting a hand on the cupboard for support. Her breathing was ragged and her muscles were taut as she heaved for breath.

"Please," she begged in a hoarse voice. "I can't take much more. You've teased and teased all day. Please, I need to cum!" Garth looked at Alex and arched an eyebrow, a silent communication passing between them. Both of them held a fist out at the same time, shaking it three times. Alex's eyes fell as he saw Garth's outstretched palm and his own fist. Paper beats rock. He nodded to Garth and moved to block the view down the hallway.

Garth stepped up behind Lucie, pushing his prominent bulge into her tight ass. He leaned down and kissed the nape of her neck before unceremoniously sliding a hand down her chest and feeling her stiff nipples. He squeezed them briefly but continued down; time was in short supply. For now.

She whimpered slightly when he slid his hand down the pants of her scrubs, the elastic band giving way easily. The thin, lacy material of her panties tickled his fingers as he slid them across her mound. Lucie gripped the cupboard with both hands, then widened her stance a little and ground her ass against his now rock hard cock.

His fingers slid down across her lips, pressing the fabric into her pussy as he probed. Lucie started breathing even more deeply, her head falling forward, only to whip back up as he slid the material to the side and plunged two fingers straight into her slick folds. He hooked the fingers up, feeling the rough skin of her g-spot, then pulled hard up. Her pussy made a loud squelching sound as he roughly fingered her, his grip tight around her clit. Before he even had time to consider using his power, she stiffened and gasped. Her pussy contracted violently and squeezed his fingers. Garth stopped, just keeping the pressure on her clit and g-spot as she rode the orgasm through. By the time it stopped, she was sagging and his grip on her was pretty much all that kept her standing.

"Thanks, I really needed that," she said after about a minute, her voice firmer but still shaky. She took hold of Garth's hand where he still held her and pulled it out from herself. She held it up, noting the slick juices, then licked it clean and sucked his fingers like she would a cock. When she was done, she tiptoed up and gave him a quick kiss, the scent of herself strong on her lips. She gripped his bulge and squeezed it, eyes widening a little when she felt his girth.