Bloodlines Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth stopped a random mother of two and asked for directions to the nearest pharmacy, then walked casually in the indicated direction. He would pass a short distance from the car with his observers, but he made a point of not looking in their direction as he passed, trying to appear as casual as possible. In his mind, he was tracking their location, trying to see how far he got before they followed. The pharmacy was not far, only a couple of blocks from the park, and by the time he got back out, painkillers in a small paper bag, they had not moved. Not exactly encouraging, but not a problem either. They were still well inside his effective range.

His worry started to grow as he continued towards the market area, though. They were still not following, even when they were close to his limit. Garth was disappointed; his supposed method might not be viable after all, it seemed. He stopped outside a shop, pretending to be looking at the display. He had to make sure he had their position right, and after making absolutely sure, he started walking again. As he tracked them, Garth felt, to his dismay, that they stayed put until they faded outside his reach, thus crushing his hope of relative freedom, at least until he increased his range even more. Dejectedly, he swept his mental view back to his immediate surrounding, then stopped dead in the street. There was another blank patch straight ahead! They had not followed because he was walking straight towards another team, it would seem. Garth pretended to stumble in order to cover up his sudden stop, then pretended to retie his shoelace to further the ruse. As he rose, he looked casually down the street, at least he hoped it was casual, and sure enough, he saw a black sedan parked a ways in front of him. It was parked right outside the deli he was planning to shop at, but there was nothing for it, he had to act casual and do his shopping.

A weird mix of thoughts ran through his head as he walked towards the car. On the one hand he was not nervous about them doing anything to him, on the other he was nervous about them understanding he had spotted them. They had said he would be monitored, after all, and a black sedan parked like that was not exactly inconspicuous. Trying to be casual about it, he walked inside the shop, just trying to look casual and not stare at the men inside the car.

When he got close to the car, he felt very odd, being inside their masking influence. It was obviously some kind of transmitter, he figured, because it extended about five meters from the car in a sphere. Inside it, he felt blinded; it dampened his powers as well as blocking their emotions inside. As soon as he was inside the shop, he felt them drive away, choosing to park on a nearby side street, probably to not let him feel the dampening effect. If they only knew he had been keeping track of them all along. Once he was done, he continued down the market area, away from the car, giving the proverbial cat-and-mouse game another go.

After half a dozen short stops to pick up supplies for dinner, he started off towards their house, his observers still in tow. They appeared to be staying at around half of his effective range, about a kilometer at most, though they tended to follow him in bursts. Once he got far enough away from them, they would start up their car and drive to within a couple of blocks, then stop again and allow him to get ahead. When he entered the street their house was on and it was obvious he was going home, they drove off and disappeared. It would seem they did not always monitor him then, which kind of made sense, he guessed. Keeping constant watch on him would drain their resources as well as increase the risk of him spotting them. All of this did feel a little off to Garth, but at the same time, he was not interested in dwelling on it right now, his mind was on dinner and other things to come.

"Here, I'll show you," Garth said as he drew Erica towards the dinner table in the middle of the room. "Climb up and lay on your back, let your head hang over the side." Erica frowned at him but did as he said. She had the blue dress on, and nothing else. Garth admired the curve of her soft thighs as she climbed onto the table, then reached under her skirt and gently probed her soft pussy for a second when she wiggled her ass at him.

"How is this supposed to help with my deepthroating?" She asked as she got down on her back and looked at him.

"Well," Garth began. "Sofia insisted the angle helped her open her throat more, and she did deepthroat me easily." Erica made a slightly annoyed sound and frowned up at him. A small spike of Annoyance and a little bit of Jealousy underscored her frown.

"No need to get possessive," he scolded. "I thought we were supposed to keep an open arrangement."

"Sure," Erica replied. "It's just that I feel like you are having so much fun over there, and not as much time and energy for me."

"Relax," he said, kneading her breasts through her dress. "Tonight is all about you, and I did bring someone for you to enjoy, Alex should be here in an hour. Now open up and take my dick down your throat like the good slave you are."

"Yes Master," she replied in a meek voice, countermanded by the wave of Lust and Arousal she was feeling.

"Well I'll be..." Garth trailed off as his cock effortlessly slid into Erica's open mouth and throat. "It seems Sofia was actually right. Did it feel as easy for you as it was for me?" He looked down at Erica, who tried to nod, not that she managed to move much.

"I wonder if this is true for all women, or the two of you just happen to be similar," he pretended to muse. His cock was still deep down Erica's throat, cutting off her air. Her eyes were beginning to go a little wild as he held in place, appearing to be lost in thought. Just when she started going frantic, preparing to push him away, he drew back a little and winked at her. She drew a ragged breath, but just as she was preparing to say something, he pushed back inside and started fucking her throat savagely. Tears were streaking from her eyes, and saliva ran down, or was it up, her chin where she lay. Her eyes smoldered with a mix of anger and lust, mirrored in her emotions.

"It seems I've ruined your make-up," he said as he drew his cock out again. "You'll have to redo it before Alex arrives, I think."

"No shit," Erica began. Garth did not let her finish, instead forcing his cock into her mouth again, pushing in until his balls rested on her nose. He grabbed the sides of her throat and started fucking her in long strokes, her tongue sliding along the underside of his cock. Soon her started feeling the familiar tingle in his balls that started before cumming and drew out.

"Seeing as you'll need new make-up, you won't mind if I come on your face will you?" Not that he was giving her much of an option; he started spurting thick white ropes onto her waiting face as he said it. Erica's face was crisscrossed with streaks of his cum and her saliva by the time he was done, her eyeliner making dark streaks from her eyes.

"Now go clean up and put on some new make-up, then come back out with the large Njoy plug. Remember, no underwear." She huffed in mock annoyance and scooped up some of his cum with her tongue before going to do as he ordered.

Half an hour later, the pasta sauce was simmering on the stove and the water almost boiling, ready for the pasta in a matter of minutes. Erica emerged from their bedroom, fresh make-up on and her dress over her arm. Garth admired her soft skin and gentle curves, thinking he was very fortunate to have caught her eye that day in the bar with his uncle. He took the plug from her open hand and gave her a deep kiss, then turned her and pushed her forward over the kitchen bench. Garth knelt and prepared her by licking her in long strokes from clit to ass, gathering some of the juice from her pussy to act as lubricant on the way. He briefly considered fucking her a little, but Alex was due in only a short while and he decided against it. Instead, he pushed the plug slowly inside her ass, massaging her clit to help the process, careful not to make her come. She hissed in discomfort as her sphincter allowed the thick plug inside, though less than before.

"Alex is even wider than the plug; imagine what it will feel like when he fucks you later."

Erica's Apprehension rose at his words, but she grinned at him and kissed him deeply before pulling her dress on.

"Now, when Alex arrives, make sure he sees you have no underwear on. We will both be manipulating you I expect; just to give you fair warning."

"I would expect no less, Master. I will behave. And if I don't, well you'll just have to punish me I guess." Garth arched an eyebrow at her and pulled on her Fear a little.

"I'll hold you to that, and don't think I won't flip you over my knee and spank you if you misbehave."

"Is that a promise, Master?" Garth just growled at her in a low voice.

Erica swung the door open and greeted Alex with a warm smile. "Hi, you must be Alex, welcome!"

"That must make you Erica," he said with a laugh. "You're way to pretty to be Garth in a dress." Erica felt a tingle in her groin at the slow look he swept down her body, stopping pointedly at the small nubs her nipples made in her dress. The heavy steel plug in her ass shifted as she clenched her sphincter, its weight grinding deliciously against the inside of her pussy.

"Why thank you," she beamed at him. "Dinner will be ready in a short while. Would you like a drink first?"

"Yes, please, do you have gin and tonic?" Erica nodded and let him pass inside, closing the door behind him. She looked admiringly at his solid frame, and if the bulge had been any indication, he was packing something serious in his loose linen pants.

"Garth is out on the front deck already, just go on ahead and I'll bring the drinks."

Erica did not feel any obvious tampering on her emotions, and she supposed he would wait until Garth gave him permission. Gathering glasses and a bottle of gin, she went over to the kitchen and made three tall drinks of gin and tonic for the three of them, then joined the two men outside to chat. As soon as she walked through the door, a wave of power swept over her, causing her knees to buckle a little and the tray to wobble. No sooner than it had passed she felt another wave whip her emotions even higher. Goodness, this was going to be some experience, having two neuropaths toying with her.

Clenching her knees together, she walked slowly to the two men and offered then drinks. When Alex looked pointedly at her leg, she was mortified to see a trickle of her own juices running down her leg. She blushed and hastily scooped it up, licking her finger clean.

"Sorry about that," she murmured. "But what can you expect when you play with me like that." Both men laughed loudly and Erica felt her embarrassment melt away, not entirely of its own accord. She sat opposite the two and nursed her drink as they chatted idly. Alex complimented them on the smells from the kitchen, and soon they were chatting like old friends.

True to Master's orders, Erica made a point of moving around in her chair enough to give them both glimpses of both cleavage and legs, trying to be casual about it. The underlying sexual tension was unmistakable, though, and even if she did not flash anything obvious, Erica was sure Alex suspected she was only wearing the dress and little else.

When their drinks were almost done, Garth announced he was going to finish the pasta, walking inside. Erica sat back in her chair and nursed the almost empty drink, enjoying the slight buzz from the alcohol. She could feel her inhibitions melting away, and she was genuinely unsure if it was because she felt comfortable or if Alex was helping her along. It did not matter, she decided, and instead let herself be carried away.

"Garth has told me a lot about you," Erica said after draining her drink. Then she fished out one of the ice cubes and brought it to her mouth, sucking lightly on it.

"He did, did he?" Alex replied, leaning forward a little in his chair. He was looking straight at her, following the ice cube with his eyes as she slowly trailed it down her chin and throat. A trickle of melted water ran down the curve of her breast, making her shiver slightly. Goosebumps dimpled her skin at the look he gave her, and Erica could feel a strong desire to show off more. This time it was obvious he was helping her along.

The top two buttons of her dress open, she was able to pull it aside and let the ice cube trail down the swell of her breast to connect with her nipple. A shiver of pleasure ran down her spine at the coldness of it and her already hard nipples grew impossibly even harder. The ice cube melted away all too soon, unfortunately, but Erica had an idea. She drew her knees up and slowly spread her legs, giving Alex a front row view of her swollen pussy.

"My ice cube melted, it seems. Do you have one I could borrow?" Alex grinned at her, eyes lingering on her swollen lips. He emptied his drink and kept one ice cube in his mouth, then stood and walked slowly towards her. Erica felt her eyes widen at the thick cock she could see outlined by his pants. It was quickly gone from her view as he knelt before her, not that she cared when he started kissing the inside of her thigh.

The contrast of warm lips and the cold ice cube made her arch her back as he trailed kisses down towards her pussy. When his mouth closed over her swollen lips, she hissed as the cold ice pressed against her throbbing clit. She gasped loudly as his tongue slid down her lips and briefly inside her. Alex grunted in appreciation at the oval steel ring of her plug, then tugged at it as he mashed her clit between his lips. Erica could feel the tension rising in her abdomen, a pressure waiting to be released. She grabbed his hair and ground her hips toward him, trapping his head between her thigs as he licked, sucked and pulled, bringing her closer and closer to the brink.

"Playtime's over, children! Dinner's ready!" Garth's voice sounded from the open door where he stood watching them. Erica almost sobbed from the lack of release, and if she knew Master, he had waited until just before she came to interrupt them. Impossible man!

The food was excellent, if not exactly refined. Garth had opted for a simple sauce with fresh ingredients, making it all from scratch, something the flavor reflected beautifully. Erica savored the taste and complimented Alex on the wine he had brought. The oval dinner table was just wide enough that she was able to stretch her bare foot across to Alex's lap and gently prod his stiff cock. Her toes curled around his girth, or rather, tried to as he was way too thick to more than feel the curve of his hard member. He hissed softly as she slid her foot up and put pressure on his sensitive head, kneading it with her flexible toes.

Erica could feel their touches on her mind, like diaphanous fingers gently massaging her emotions and pulling her into a hot and bothered mess. She closed her eyes and sank farther down in her chair, putting more pressure onto Alex's cock. Suddenly Garth's hand was sliding up the inside of her thigh, his hand soft yet powerful as he massaged her muscles, gliding up towards her sopping wet pussy. Her legs slid apart as if on their own, and her being hummed in ecstasy as his deft fingers caressed her outer lips slowly.

"Dessert is almost ready, it seems," he said with a mirthful voice, laughter bubbling in his voice. "Why don't you go get that dessert wine you brought, Alex?"

Erica could hear the disappointed grunt as he had to stand up and away from her foot's attention. Cracking an eyelid, Erica could see his impressive cock clearly straining the fabric of his groin.

"Are you ok with this?" Garth asked in a low voice, his breath hot on her throat as he leaned close.

"Yesss," she drew out in a hiss. Garth's fingers had found her clit and was gently rolling it between two fingers, twirling her ever closer to that oh-so elusive orgasm.

Erica realized they had deftly manipulated her into agreeing to the threesome by stringing her along, not that she was bothered in the least by it, but she wondered how Garth had gotten so good at that in such a short time. She sank into her chair, slowly impaling herself on his fingers as he entered her with two fingers, massaging her g-spot slowly.

"Why don't you lose that dress and climb onto the table. You are the dessert, after all."

Erica smirked at him and did as he suggested, climbing slowly onto a chair and dropping the dress as she twirled for her audience. Alex made a slow whistle of approval as the dress fell around her feet. Erica got to her knees and sat back on her heels, then spread her legs and slowly started massaging her pussy as the two men watched and all but drooled. They might have manipulated her, but she was not without power over them.

Alex handed her the small half-bottle of a golden, sweet wine, beads of condensation forming on the bottle. It was similar to the one she had shared with Garth and Elsa, though not quite the same type. Either way, she was more interested in the size of it just then. It looked to be almost an exact match for Alex's thick cock, something that gave her an idea. She lay back on the table and pulled her knees up, then trailed the cold bottle from her throat, via her nipples and down her stomach. It was not completely cold, just enough to make her shiver as the bottle made goosebumps appear in its wake. She closed her legs around her hands and the bottle when it slid over her clit, the shocking chill sending her back and legs into spasms. Gripping the bottle by the neck, she started sliding it up and down her sopping wet folds, lubricating it for what was to come next.

Erica could feel an almost unpleasant stretching as she slowly pushed the thick end of the bottle slowly inside herself. It was thicker than any cock she had ever had inside herself, the fullness almost painful, although the coolness of it had a soothing effect. Once she had gotten accustomed to the girth of it, she started slowly sliding it in and out, taking the full length until her lips started closing around the narrower neck, then slowly back out. Garth and Alex were watching her intently, their pants tenting in an almost comical fashion. There was nothing comical about the pleasure those bulges promised, however.

Erica alternated between fucking herself on the bottle and rubbing her clit as her entire body thrummed with pent up lust. She could not feel any manipulations from the two men. Not that it was needed right then in any case. Stringing herself higher and higher, she held back her orgasm with an effort, keeping herself on the brink for an agonizing minute before succumbing.

"Please, Master! May I come?" The shocked look in Alex's face was worth the wait. Then she saw no more as Garth nodded and her world turned white.

Erica came to her sense a while later, a curious sensation prodding her back to full awareness. Soft skin was sliding along her body in various places, and spikes of cold shot through her. Gradually, she was able to make out the sensations one by one. Alex and Garth were both licking her body in various places, along her neck, her breasts, stomach and legs. The splashes of cold was the sweet dessert wine they were pouring on her, and then licking it up. They apparently kept track of her returning awareness, because as she came awake fully, they started zeroing in on her erogenous zones.

Garth was kneeling next to the table, his head buried between her legs as he slowly licked the wine as it ran down over her pussy. Erica shivered as he pressed a finger into her ass, his movements slow and soothing, rather than intended to make her orgasm again. Alex was beside her on top of the table, kneeling half way over her and gently nibbling her nipples. They passed the bottle back and forth, adding new splashes of wine as they licked it up.