Bloodlines Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucie wailed and launched straight into another orgasm as both her holes were stretched fully around the two cocks. Alex grinned and let go, and gravity impaled her slowly on the two of them. Her descent was slow, and all the while she wailed and came again and again, her pussy gushing around Alex's cock. After what seemed an eternity she stopped, both of them fully inside her. Garth could feel the hardness of Alex's cock as they pressed against each other inside her, the pressure adding to the intensity of the moment. He decided then and there to make sure Erica got to experience this as well.

Lucie quieted after a short while, her body not quite limp, but clearly close to exhaustion. "That. Was. Intense!" Her voice paused between each word as if to catch her breath. "I've never felt anything like this before, I feel stretched thin like a sheet. What a rush!"

Garth smiled and kissed neck. "That was only the beginning." He grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up, then let go and watched as she spasmed and launched into another orgasm as she slid down their lengths yet again. Up and down she went, her wails soon dying down to ragged panting as her body shook and spasmed. Garth could feel his balls tingling, the intensity of the stimulation pushing him close to orgasm as well. Alex seemed ready to go as well. Grunting, Garth sent forth a wave of power at both of them just as his cock started spasming, pushing all three of them over the edge at the same time. They froze, except for the two pulsing cocks, twin streams of cum blasting inside poor Lucie's tiny body and filling every available spot inside her. Soon he could hear the telltale patter of cum and other juices dripping from their balls to the floor as she was filled to the brim.

Ten minutes later, all three of them walked unsteadily out into the hallway, their clothes rumpled and the bin filled with used tissue paper. A ring of nurses stood outside, laughing and clapping, cheering them on as they walked slowly to the common room for some much needed refreshments.

"That was a new experience for me," Lucie said as she drank some water. Her cheeks were still flushed and she fidgeted as she sat. "I'll be walking funny for days, I think. I had no idea I could fit something that big in my ass. And never both at once."

"Yeah, it was tight, all right," Alex chimed in. "And it was one hell of a first ride." He winked at Lucie and blew her a kiss.

"That was my first time with another guy," Garth added. "I will definitely do that again. It was a little weird at first, but the feeling when you came again and again, that was really something." His cock twitched a little at the memory, making the front of his pants bulge slightly. Lucie noticed and grinned.

"Oh, no you don't," she said with a laugh. "I'll need a couple of days to recuperate, I feel like I got railed by two baseball bats. But give me a couple of days and we can see what can be arranged." Alex and Garth grinned at each other, bumping fists yet again.

Lucie stood, announcing she was heading home for a hot bath and some much needed rest. Both men got a thorough kiss before she left, and a promise they would see more of each other later in the week. After she had left, Garth and Alex chatted idly for a while, just enjoying the moment after having both fucked the little nurse.

"Have you ever shared a woman with another man before," Garth asked after a brief pause in their idle chatting.

"Once," Alex replied. "I shared a room with a mate in college, and he brought a girl back from a party once. We spit-roasted her on his bed, but I've never tried double penetration before. It was a little weird, but the effect was awesome!" He grinned at Garth.

"Yeah," Garth agreed. "It was a little weird, but then I though it's just skin anyway. Would you do it again?"

"In a second," Alex said. "I'll be doing that many more times if I can find willing partners. Why, do you have any options?"

"Well," Garth said with a smile. "I might know of one or two..."

"Two at once?" Erica's eyes widened as she took in Garth's proposal. "I've never done that before. Heck, I had never had a cock in my ass at all until you took my virginity. I can't imagine what it would feel like with two at the same time."

"Well, judging from Lucie's screams, she thought it felt very nice." Garth leered at her as he looked down at her kneeling in front of him. "Not that I can imagine what it would feel like, but I imagine it will be intense." Erica smiled up at him as she gripped his cock and slowly engulfed it, pushing forward until his pubes tickled her lips. She hummed and massaged the head of his cock with her throat before pulling back, gasping for air.

"I suppose I could be persuaded to try it, I guess he's all for the idea?" Garth just nodded, pleased she was going with it.

"Yeah, he's on board all right. I've invited him over for dinner tomorrow to talk. You can see how you feel about it then." Erica smiled and swallowed his cock again.

"I forgot to ask, how did the meeting go today?" Garth asked as they lay in bed later, preparing to sleep. "Did they approve of your request?"

"Well, yes and no," Erica replied. "It's not up to the local office, but they agreed to pass the request on to the council. I got the impression they thought it likely they'll approve, this town could use another liaison in any event. But Carson was in charge, and he's not a very pleasant man. Have you met him?" Garth shook his head.

"Carson? No, I don't think I've met him, who is he?"

"He's the head of security, not just here, for all of the Organization. It's a little odd he's even here, but I guess he's the one in charge of keeping an eye on you. He told me to warn you that you're walking a very fine line. Revealing your powers to Elsa was a risk, even using your powers on her was technically crossing the line." Garth felt chagrined, though he did not regret it.

"Anyway," Erica continued. "He said you're not exactly the first to do something like this, I actually think it's quite common, and so there's a good chance they'll approve her." Garth relaxed a little at her words, deciding to restrain himself a little outside the confines of their house and the clinic.

"Carson is a dangerous man, Garth. He is completely emotionless, and ruthless. I know for a fact he has killed people who threatened the organization before." Erica let the statement hang to emphasize the point. That night, Garth did not sleep as well.

The next morning, Garth was sitting in Steven Schill's office, nursing a third cup of coffee in an effort to clear his head. Last night's revelations had shaken him, and sleep had been elusive. He had asked for a meeting with Steven to discuss it. He had told the entire tale, except most of the explicit details, and now the older doctor was thinking it through.

"I think Miss Frei has the right of it," Steven began. "This is a fairly common occurrence and as such should not cause any particular stir. Carson is, on the other hand, a singularly unpleasant type, one I have had the misfortune to interact with on several occasions. I do know, however, that he will not do anything without direct orders. I am confident this is mostly a scare tactic to make sure you behave, but I think you are right that a show of restraint is a prudent tactic." Garth felt a loosening in his shoulders at his words.

"That is comforting to hear," Garth said. "I must admit I was worried."

"And you would be wise to do so; these people are not to be trifled with. I suggest you limit your interactions to Miss Frei and the clinic for the remainder of our time together. On that note, what do you think of your stay so far?"

"It's been awesome," Garth replied enthusiastically. "I have learned so much, and I feel like I have developed a lot in power and control." Garth continued to tell about his revelations about his developing powers and the almost-felt map he had discovered.

"Yes, I have heard about this. It is not something I experience," Steven confirmed, "Though it is not particularly uncommon either. I suppose it has to do with spatial awareness, some people are simply more adept at imagining their surroundings than others. I expect it will continue to improve along with your control until you can envision it almost as if you are seeing an actual map. Your range, however, is another matter entirely. I can only think of a mere handful of practitioners who surpass your effective range, if your estimates are accurate."

Garth was pleased at the information, though he had had come to realize his powers were indeed in the upper tiers of all neuropaths, not just remarkable for a new recruit. It presented a very promising future in terms of his position within their hierarchy, provided he could behave and stay in their good graces.

"As for your training," Steven continued, "I do not have any particular lessons to impart. Your power and control have reached such a level as to surpass some of my junior doctors. It is even a match, in some respects, for the senior doctors. The only thing you need now is time and practice; you know all the basics and are progressing at a rapid rate. If you wish, we can end the tutelage here, allowing you a few days off before you go to your next training assignment, but you are more than welcome to stay the rest of the week of course. If you choose to stay on, I will treat you like the other junior doctors, I hardly think you need supervision as it is." Garth was stunned at this, thinking there would be more lessons, something he said.

"There are other applications of our power, true, though while talented, you are still relatively inexperienced yet, as evidenced by your constant new insights and discoveries about your power. You need time to hone your skills and broaden your perspectives first, something that can only come with time and training. Once you have completed your various tutoring assignments and can be counted a senior practitioner, you are more than welcome to come back for more advanced lessons." Steven's statement had an air of finality to them and Garth decided not to press the point, though he figured Jeff would have to answer some questions when he got back.

"I was of course hoping there would be more you could teach me," Garth began," Though I suppose you are right in that I need to understand my powers better before I can reach the next level, so to speak. But I'd very much like to stay here at the clinic for a few more days, I find the work fulfilling, and with my restrictions it's the only other place for me to use my power. I expect Erica would tire of me if she were the only focus of my power for four days straight." Steven laughed at that, agreeing wholeheartedly.

"Very well," He agreed, "We will continue as we have, though you are free to choose if you want to work with any of the other doctors or alone. Just be around for the morning brief to set the itinerary each day." Gath nodded and stood, thanking the older doctor for his time.

Alex was stunned at Garth's revelation, though he immediately congratulated him and slapped his back. "Well done! I've never heard of anyone being cut loose after such a short time, but then again, I've never met any new recruits who have your control. Good on you!"

"Thanks," Garth grinned sheepishly at the praise. "I told him I'd stay for a few more days in any case, I'd probably wear Erica out if I stay at home with her all day. Speaking of which, are we still on for today? Erica seems agreeable, and if you impress her I think she'll provide dessert." Alex just laughed and promised to be on his best behavior.

A couple of hours later, Garth was walking from the old sailor's room when he crossed paths with Sofia, the other nurse Steven had hinted might be amenable to some attention. Without conscious thought, he reached out with his power and pulled on her Lust a little. Sofia turned to him with a smile, Horniness rising steadily and almost wafting from her in waves.

"So," Sofia almost purred at him, "Rumor has it Lucie is having trouble walking straight today." She looked pointedly at his groin and licked her lips. Garth's cock replied all on its own accord by swelling and making a clear outline. "I see she wasn't lying either, that thing looks massive!" Garth was dumbstruck by her forwardness. He had only anticipated a minor reaction, but her response, both physically and emotionally was way more than he had expected.

"I have to go do inventory at the back storeroom now," she said as she walked up close to him and grabbed his bulging cock, squeezing it. "Why don't you come help me count the supplies." Garth replied by leaning down to kiss her, tugging forcefully on her Lust and Horniness, not that she needed the extra stimulation.

Sofia pushed him back against the table in the middle of the room, going down on her knees in front of him and quickly undoing his pants. His now fully erect cock sprang out as she pulled his boxers down and Sofia grabbed it eagerly.

"Wow, now that's a nice cock," she purred as she slowly pulled his foreskin back and squeezed out a small stream of precum. She hummed as she licked it clean and slowly started sucking him, her hands slowly working his shaft. Garth just leaned back and enjoyed her attentions, watching her beautiful face as his cock slid in and out from between her lips. After a few minutes he grabbed her long blonde ponytail and twirled his hand in it, getting a firm grip on the back of her head, then he pushed her onto himself, forcing his cock towards the back of her throat. Sofia gagged and sucked, streams of saliva running from her mouth as he sought access to her throat. She soon drew back, pushing on him to indicate he should release her.

"Not this way," She said gasping, "It's too big from this angle." She stood and quickly shed her scrubs, revealing a lacy bra and a miniscule thong in the same fabric. Her dark areolas were clearly visible through the fabric, as well as swollen red pussy lips beneath a clean-shaven mound. Garth reached out and slid his hands along her long, athletic body, squeezing her medium-sized breasts and hard nipples before sliding his hand down her stomach to the wet folds below. Sofia sighed and leaned into his touch, grinding her hips onto his hand as he gently massaged her protruding lips. She leaned in to kiss him deeply, her tongue dancing in his mouth as she ground her panty-covered pussy onto his throbbing cock.

Garth reached back and undid her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her soft breasts felt marvelous in his hands, her nipples like pebbles as he twirled and tweaked them. Sofia quickly stepped back and dropped her panties to the floor before coming back for another kiss, though this time she grabbed his cock and held it straight out, lifting her leg to nestle his cock between her legs, her pussy sliding along the top of his cock. As she resumed kissing, she ground her hips back and forth, sliding her lips along his shaft, coating it in juices.

"I want to taste myself on you," she said breathlessly after an indeterminable time. She climbed om top of the table, laying on her back with her head hanging over the edge. Garth grabbed his slick cock and pushed it inside her waiting mouth, grabbing her sides for leverage. To his surprise his cock slid all the way into her without resistance, his balls resting around her nose and her larynx squeezing his cock. He started slowly fucking her throat, encouraged by the complete lack of gagging. Sofia started finger-fucking herself as he increased his pace, his cock pounding in and out of her tight throat.

Just when Garth was considering switching to her pussy, Sofia started moaning as her orgasm approached. The vibrations sent shivers down his spine as her entire throat seemed to massage his cock. Not sure what she wanted him to do, he started pulling out slowly. Sofia grabbed his ass and pulled him back, holding him firmly lodged deep down her throat as she came, her muffled scream squeezing his cock and pushing him over the edge as well.

Garth just held her, twirling her nipples as she shook from her orgasm and cum squirted straight down her throat. When she stilled, she pushed weakly on him and Garth obliged by pulling his cock out slowly. Sofia smacked her lips and grinned up at him as Garth squeezed out a final drop of cum into her waiting mouth.

"That was just what the doctor ordered," Sofia said. "I have been waiting for you to make a move, and when Lucie told me about yesterday, I just had to see for myself."

"I must say I'm impressed," Garth replied. "I've never had anyone deepthroat me that easily before."

"It's my special talent," Sofia said proudly. "I just need the right angle, and down it goes. Yours was the biggest so far, though. Alex is thicker, but not nearly as long. I can't wait to feel you in my ass." Garth's cock twitched and swelled slightly at her comment. "Not today though," she laughed. "I really have to do inventory, but maybe we can have lunch tomorrow? I think Lucie has a day shift as well, I love it when she licks my pussy as I get fucked in the ass." Garth could only grin stupidly, thinking it would be a busy few days.

Garth took opportunity of his release from formal training to stop at a local park on his way back that day. He had to do some shopping for their dinner with Alex in any case, and with time to spare, he decided to do some experimenting. There was a sizeable park near the center of town, with a pond, some scattered playgrounds and open fields of grass where people were sunbathing. He circled the park first, thinking it would help establish a mental map before he started probing with his powers. It should be safe enough to use his powers to observe, he reckoned, so long as he did not actively influence anyone. After his circuit, he sat down near the middle of the park, on a bench by the pond and pretended to read a newspaper he had bought.

With his eyes open, he started matching patches of emotions to the people he could see, finding it easier with each person to recognize gender and relative age before he actually saw the person. The playgrounds where kids were playing proved to be too chaotic, so he left those mostly alone for now. The edges of his park were well within his effective range, but he ignored those he could feel on the outside. It was probably easier to start off with a specific area, he reasoned.

Once he had matched most of the people he could see, he closed his eyes and held their relative positions in his mind, trying to see them in his minds' eye, starting with the ones closest to him and adding layers. After a half hour of trying, he could not quite get a good visual representation, but he did feel like he was getting somewhere, if slower than he would have liked. What he did get, though, was a headache and what felt like a pressure behind his forehead. Rather than force it, he decided to well enough alone and got up, giving a few of the sunbathing women a covert once-over, especially the ones with interesting emotions. All was completely decent, given the kids playing nearby, but one can only hide so much when sunbathing in a tiny bikini. Good times.

As he was walking from the park, Garth noticed an oddity. In the street outside the park, somewhere ahead of him, there was a curiously empty spot in the field of emotions, as if a small patch in an otherwise choppy sea was completely still. When he got closer, it got stranger still; he could see people in the street suddenly emerge as if from a cloud, their emotions abruptly visible as they walked down the street. At the center of this patch of nothingness was a black sedan, two people sat in the front seats, looking his way. Was he being watched?

It suddenly clicked in his mind; this had to be his minders from the organization! And they could mask their presence somehow. It made sense, he supposed. After all, they obviously had some kind of way to monitor his use of power, and if they could detect his power, it stood to reason they could block it as well. This was turning out to be just like some high-tech spy novel. He would have to keep his discovery to himself, he decided. If he knew what to look for, he would be able to tell if he was being watched, leaving him free to play with his powers. Of course, this was contingent they would not be able to spy on him from outside his effective range. He guessed he would just have to take that chance, but maybe he could try to gauge their range by seeing how far he had to go before they followed. All this back and forth did not do wonders for his headache, though. Pharmacy first, then shopping. And first and foremost he had to try and act casual to avoid letting on that he had spotted them.