Bloodlines Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heeeey, what about me?" Erica said in a groggy voice. "I want some of that wine too!"

Alex just grinned and sat up on his knees, letting his heavy, clean-shaven balls dangle above her mouth. Then he poured wine slowly along the top of his cock, letting it drip from his balls onto her face. Erica wasted no time and started licking the wine from his balls in long strokes. There was no way she would be able to fit them into her mouth, so she contented herself with licking all over, much to Alex's pleasure. She grabbed his stiff cock and slowly jerked it as she rose a little to get to the shaft to lick it clean. Alex took her que and sat back on the table with legs spread, inviting her to follow and suck his cock properly.

Garth kept his finger buried in Erica's ass as she twisted on the table, getting on her stomach in order to properly start working on Alex's cock. She lay flat on the table, raised up on her elbows, her mass of red hair bobbing up and down as she apparently struggled to get her mouth properly around Alex's thick cock.

The table groaned as Garth climbed onto it slowly, though it seemed to take their weight, if only barely. He straddled Erica's slender legs and slowly pushed his cock into her wet pussy from behind, reveling in the feeling as her swollen lips slid along his shaft. Grinding her slowly into the table with his weight, he started slowly fucking her with agonizingly long strokes, pulling all the way out, then pushing back in in one long stroke.

Alex was moaning softly under Erica's expert attention, one hand back for support, the other buried in her hair in a tight grip as he slowly fucked her mouth. Neither of them were manipulating her right then, though Garth monitored her emotions to keep her rising towards an orgasm, slowly and steadily. When he judged his cock well enough lubricated, he slid out of her pussy and pressed his cock slowly against her sphincter. The wrinkled skin gave way slowly, though no sign of discomfort were evident in her as he sank inside her, sighing in content as her strong muscles gripped and massaged his cock.

Garth was slowly increasing his pace, getting up on his elbows for leverage, when the table gave and audible crack and shuddered.

"Um, I think we might need to relocate, the table's not built for this kind of activity." Alex and Erica agreed, and the three of them went to the bedroom, rather than the relatively hard living room floor.

Erica pushed Alex onto the bed, his thick cock standing up like a flagpole before her. She grabbed it and squeezed, giggling as precum seeped from his slit and ran down to her hands. She had to use both hands to get around his cock.

"Let's see if this bad boy fits, eh?" Erica felt a stab of apprehension as she crawled over Alex, aligning his bulbous head to her pussy. She could feel her lips thinning as they stretched to accommodate his girth. It was not exactly painful, but there was a level of discomfort. He was at least as thick as the bottle, but where the bottle was hard and unyielding; his cock had a softness to it, like velvet over wood. She hissed as his head popped inside her, then sighed softly as she leaned onto him, feeling the incredible fullness as his full length slid slowly inside her. When she was seated, all of him inside her, she started clenching and unclenching her muscles to stretch them a little. Alex seemed to approve of this as his face got a look of bliss.

"Damn, that's nice," he sighed, then grabbed her left tit and gently squeezed her nipple.

Erica started slowly riding him, feeling every ridge of him as he slowly slid from inside her. She exhaled sharply as she plunged down again. The discomfort was all gone, instead replaced by a rising passion as she felt fuller than ever.

Garth watched from behind as Erica slowly rode Alex. His cock was glistening with her juices, and her lips visibly stretched around his girth. How Erica was going to have room for another cock inside her, Garth did not know, but there was only one way to find out, he supposed.

Erica felt the mattress ripple as Garth climbed up behind her. She knew what was coming, dreading and eagerly anticipating it at the same time. As if on que, her dread and worries melted away, replaced by a surge of Lust that coursed through her body. She could almost feel her sphincter relaxing in preparation, a very curious feeling. Then he was there.

A ripple of intense sensations washed over her as Garth slowly pressed into her, the pain was secondary to the intensity of it, a feeling like she was being ripped apart though not breaking. Garth grunted in approval as his coarse pubes connected with her ass. Erica's entire world was cock. Her being was focused in its entirety on the two lengths of hard flesh that intruded her body. Just holding still and squeezing, she was already at the brink of orgasm, her body shaking already.

"You may come," Master whispered in her ear, and then they started moving inside her.

Alex and Garth both watched in fascination as Erica went off like fireworks between them. It started slowly as Garth drew out for a thrust, then increased in pitch as they alternated their thrusts, in and out in opposite rhythms.

The room reverberated with their chorus of grunts and wails, slapping and squelching as the three of them fucked furiously. Erica was almost senseless with the intensity of it, rolling from one orgasm to another like the never-ending waves on a beach.

Garth could feel his balls tingle as his orgasm approached, something he could sense Alex was close to as well. Burning off the rest of his herbs in a burst, he pushed them all over the edge together, then sank down on top of Erica's back as his cock twitched and spurted deep inside her bowels.

A while later, the three of them were lying in bed together, Erica still sandwiched between them, their mess all over themselves and the sheets. Garth was just about to suggest they hit the showers when Alex regretfully said he had to head off. He was due for an early shift next day and had to get some rest, though the necessity irked him. Erica complained he could not go out looking like that, something she quickly fixed by licking off their combined juices. By the time she was done, Alex was fully erect and looking like he was seriously reconsidering his decision to get that rest. With a sigh of obvious regret, he rose and bade said his goodbyes, promising to make sure he had a full night if they ever repeated the experience.

Not wanting to come across as a bad hostess, Erica walked him to the door, naked and stained as she was, treating Alex to a deep kiss before allowing him to leave. She giggled at the bulge in his pants, then swatted his ass as she closed the door behind him.

"That," she said as she crawled back onto the bed where Garth lay, "was freaking awesome! I felt like I was going to rip apart. I wonder what it would feel like with him in my ass?"

"Patience dear," Garth laughed. "I'm sure we can get him to agree to a return performance." Erica cuddled up to him and nuzzled his throat, her hand slowly gliding up and down his chest.

"I'd like that," she purred. "Thank you for giving me this experience, Master."

"You're welcome, pet," Garth said and kissed her hair. "I don't know about you, but I need a shower, and the bed's a mess." They both looked around at the room and laughed, then raced each other to the shower.

That night, Garth lay awake for a time, mulling over Steven's revelation that there were advanced applications to their power he was unaware of. What kind of application could that be? Jeff had been quite clear in his speech about the limitations of their power; only influencing existing emotions. Could there perhaps be more to this than his uncle had said? Or was there some other use he had could not fathom? Before nodding off, Garth decided he would have to do some more thinking and some experimenting, though he had to be careful of his minders.

The next couple of days flew by in a rush as Garth dialed back on his hours at the clinic, opting to spend the time with Erica instead. They spent their time walking around the small town, getting some sun and a healthy amount of sex. With Erica's prohibition on underwear, Garth was constantly playing with her, keeping her libido on a constant simmer.

Friday morning announced their final day before their next destination, and Garth's next tutoring assignment. Erica figured they would get a message sometime that day, and then catch an overnight train to wherever they were due next. Garth kissed Erica lightly on the cheek before getting up to dress, then walked to the clinic one final time for a last meeting with Steven and a round of goodbyes.

He met with Steven in his downstairs office, where they had first met. The older man repeated his praise of Garth's skill and accomplishments, telling Garth he was welcome back whenever he wanted. Garth accepted the praise with a lot less awkwardness than before, beginning to realize just how much faster than usual he was progressing. He wondered what would come next, but rather than dwell on it, he focused back on the present.

"Thank you, Steven, I have learned so much. It has been an honor to train with you."

"The honor is all mine, Garth. You have so much potential; I can hardly wait to see what you can achieve."

They talked a little about this and that, then Steven said he should go upstairs and say goodbye to the rest of the staff as well.

Garth regretted not having a chance to hook up with Sofia again, though he was quite certain he would find the opportunity to visit the clinic again someday. Alex gave him a brotherly hug and a slap on the back, wishing him well. Sofia was more into kisses and hugs, pulling him towards the storeroom. Garth protested, saying he did not have long, but Sofia just grabbed his cock through his pants and pulled him down the hallway.

On the prep table, Lucie was lying on her back, head hanging over the edge with her mouth open. As Sofia guided his cock into Lucie's mouth Garth realized the right angle was all it took. In a matter of minutes he groaned and shook as his cock plastered her throat. A fitting farewell to the sexy nurses.

When Garth got back to the house later that day, Erica handed him an envelope that had been delivered while he was away. Breaking the wax seal, he unfolded the letter and read the short message.

"It seems we're to travel to the capital next," he said to Erica, handing her the letter. "I'm supposed to meet up with a Richard Simms for my next tutoring assignment."

"Ugh, Dick Simms." Erica grunted. "Well, better you than me, I suppose."

"How so," Garth asked.

"I've met him a couple of times before," Erica replied, her face a grimace of something close to disgust. "Let's just say he's got a reputation, and his nickname is well deserved. I had to slap him once when he got too personal." Garth just grunted, already disliking the man even though he had never so much as heard of him before.

"He's well respected within the organization, though," Erica continued. "He is very talented at what he does, motivational speeches and other public performances. I'm sure he can teach you a lot."

With four hours until their train, they gathered their bags and left the house towards town, opting for a taxi to avoid carrying the bags all the way. Once the bags were in a locker at the train station, they stopped by the market for some fresh berries and sparkling wine on their way to Elsa's Botique. Elsa decided to close shop early that day, pulling the blinds and locking the three of them inside the shop.

The end