Bloodlines Ch.06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's try something new,' he said as the tram started climbing towards the suburbs close to the hill and the cart emptied out more with each stop. 'Cross your legs, Erica, and gently bounce your foot. Let's see if this trick of yours works.' Erica blushed slightly as she did it, her eyes widening as she started slowly bouncing her foot up and down, grinding the piercing into her clit where it was trapped in her folds.

'Oh wow,' she said as her breathing quickened, her pace increasing a little. 'This is, this is really, really good!' She gasped as the tram shook on some uneven piece of track, making her bounce a little in her seat. Garth just watched, his cock throbbing at the eroticism of the display. Their emotions were high strung already, so he figured he would let them evolve naturally.

'Ginny, pull her top down and play with those nipples, they look like they need some attention. She loves it if you're a little rough.' Erica hardly responded as Ginny leaned over and freed her tits, just a slight hiss as teeth closed around one nipple, followed by a gasp as Ginny pulled back, stretching the nipple viciously.

'Oh, oh, oh. OH!' Erica gasped as an orgasm washed over her, muscles standing out in her throat as she strained to keep quiet, though there were no other passengers close by. Garth flared his power, pushing her straight another orgasm, and a satisfying wet spot spread across her groin as well. Ginny snickered with satisfaction when she saw it, her own wet spot almost dry already.

'Aaaand, we're even,' she said before leaning in to kiss Erica deeply, their tongues wrestling and warring. When Ginny drew back, they shared a look before turning their attention to him, more specifically his bulging crotch.

Garth flexed his cock, making the loose fabric strain as it outlined his member. Both girls giggled and leaned over, their hands stretching for it. He cast a quick glance around, noticing the cart was empty apart from them, the final stop only minutes away. Fuck it, he thought, might as well let them have a little fun. His cock sprang free as he opened the fly and their hands were waiting. They immediately grabbed him and slid down on their knees. Garth let them suck, lick and stroke for a few minutes, but broke it off when the tram started slowing for the final approach, the end station at the base of the hill.

There were a number of people waiting to get on for the return trip to the city. Garth and the women had to elbow their way off, as some jerks, as usual, could not wait to board. A flicker of Amusement and Arousal rippled through several of the waiting passengers, as all three of them were unable to hide the obvious signs of their arousal. Garth saw with interest that Ginny got off on the attention, her Lust and Horniness rising with each person she caught looking at her stiff nipples and obvious cameltoe.

They began their hike towards the top at a vigorous pace, wanting to burn away some of the erotic energy and at the same time get away from the more crowded paths closer to the base of the hill, where there were cafes and souvenir shops. The summit was a good hour's walk of meandering paths crisscrossing the side of the hill. There were quite a few others about, but fewer and fewer as they climbed. A little over halfway to the observation platform, they stopped by a few benches to rest and have a drink. All of them were a little winded and sweating in the midday heat, so a stop in the shade for a drink was a welcome respite. Garth saw how they whispered and looked at him from the other bench, his cock swelling a little from the looks they gave him. His herbs had run out during the hike and he had figured he would wait until the top before replenishing, but he was having second thoughts now.

'So, do you come this way often.' Erica asked in a slightly lame parody of a pick-up line. 'We couldn't help but notice you seem to have a, swelling...'

So we are playing that game, Garth thought, and decided to play along. For now.

'Yes, I think I pulled a muscle in my thigh on the way up, perhaps one of you could help me have a look at it?' They grinned and sauntered over before kneeling in front of him. Their nipples were close to poking holes in their tops again. Garth sighed as four hands slid up his thighs, their hands squeezing and massaging his muscles as they drew nearer to his 'swelling'.

'Oh my,' Ginny said in mock concern as her hand closed around his cock inside the shorts. 'I think it's swelling even more, we'll have to act fast to avoid permanent damage.' They all grinned at the lame joke, but it was amusing in its own way and all of them kept the charade up. They opened his fly again and pulled his cock put, then pretended shock and concern at the size of his swelling.

'What should we do,' Erica asked as she cupped his balls, cradling and gently squeezing them, 'he's swollen all over. Do you think we should try and cool it down?' Answering her own question, she licked his balls and blew on them, the sudden cool sending a shiver up his spine. A fat drop of precum seeped out of his slit as he clenched his muscles.

'Now look what you did,' Ginny berated, 'you caused a lesion you silly bint! I'l have to try and drain it.' Garth sighed again as her mouth closed around the head of his cock, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked the rest of his sticky juice from inside him. They dispensed with the theatrics after that, focusing instead on his cock and doing an admirable job of working to reduce the swelling. Garth glanced around and spotted two middle-aged men jogging slowly down from the top of the hill. They would have to pass right by them, and he figured it was over due to press some buttons.

'Pull your tops down, I don't want you overheating. Working out in this warm weather could make you overheat.' He was sure Erica would comply, her conditioning would see to that, but he was unsure about Ginny. Without his power to read her reaction and influence her, he thought she might object. Erica quickly drew her straps down without even taking his cock out her mouth, the action almost a reflex to the command tone he had used. Ginny hesitated for a breath as she saw Erica's tits bounce free, then shrugged and followed suit. Garth admired their lovely breasts as the swung and bounced as they worked his cock. The two men had drawn closer and slowed their jogging, watching intently as they drew nearer to the two girl's backs. Garth grinned at them and mad a sign for them to be silent. They grinned as well and winked at him, tip-toeing closer to avoid making any sounds. They stopped a handful of steps away, enjoying the side view of the exposed breasts, their running shorts tenting visibly at the display. Garth grabbed each woman by the neck, pulling them in to kiss around his cock, moving them up and down his length.

'They offered to help me with a swelling,' he said nonchalantly to the men in a loud voice. Ginny and Erica stiffened in his grip, their heads trying to swivel to the sides to see who he was talking to. 'I mean, how could I say no to an offer like this?'

The men recovered from their shocks quickly and grinned wickedly as both women squirmed in his grip, their mouths still on his cock. They looked at each other briefly, then shook their heads slightly.

'No, I can see why you wouldn't say no to that,' one of them said and nodded. The girls had quieted down once it seemed the men would not do anything, but Garth wished he could see their emotions right now. With a nod and another shake of their heads, the men resumed their jogging downhill and disappeared around a bend quickly. Garth let go of their heads finally, and both of them stared daggers at him.

'You impossible man!' Erica hissed, what if they had done something?' Her heart was not in it, though, for her hand still jerked his cock in a slow, steady rhythm.

'Still, it was kinda fun, though,' Ginny said in pensive voice, 'it got me wet, at least. Maybe this whole Master thing could be fun to run with...'

'Sure,' Erica agreed, 'it's fun and exciting and all, I just wish I didn't have to be so embarrassed all the time. But yeah, it does get me going too.' She said the last in a subdued voice, almost as if she was a little shameful to admit it.

Garth hesitated for a second. His cock throbbed with the need for release, but at the same time, he wanted to draw this out just a little while longer too. He had considered making the girls wear his cum on their faces for the final part of the hike, but the thought of families with children up there put him off it. Regretting while he did it, he stood and, with some difficulty, put his cock back inside his fly.

'That's enough for now, I think. We still have a bit to go before we reach the top.' The disappointment was evident on their faces, but his tone brooked no argument. Picking up the backpack, he watched as they pulled their tops back up, sullen pouts mirrored on them both.

Garth swallowed a couple of capsules before they resumed their hike, thinking it best to have his powers in hand, should any of them need some encouragement on the way up.

He admired their firm asses from his vantage behind and below them, a fact he often commented on to them, complimenting them on the shape of their asses and the way he could see their pussies outlined by the thin fabric. Both turned to look at him when he did that, looks of annoyance and lust flashing back and forth on their faces. He also kept a steady manipulation going, to make sure they would be hot and bothered by more than the climb up the path.

They crested the rise to the top viewing area after the climb and stopped to admire the view and catch the slow breeze. Before them, the path ended in a paved section bordered by sturdy wrought-iron fences towards the drop down towards the city. In the other direction, the hill sloped down a green meadow with copses of trees that provided some shade and privacy. Park benches dotted the entire area at uneven intervals, accommodating a fair amount of people, even if they were mostly empty yet. Garth passed the girls and looked down towards the city and saw a steady stream of people on the lower parts of the path, including some school classes, he thought.

'Looks like this place will be swarming with people before long,' Garth said as he turned to Erica and Ginny. They both looked up sharply, faint blushes and flashes of Embarrassment indicating they had been checking him out. 'We need to hurry if we're to have time get your asses ready for the plugs.' Garth pulled the two matching steel butt plugs from his pocket, the large green crystals sparkling in the light.

The effect on the girls was immediate and opposite. Erica grinned with delight and let her hand slide down her belly to softly stroke her slit through the shorts, while Ginny's mouth fell open in shock, mirrored by her emotions.

'In my ass!?' Ginny gasped, 'but I've never had anything but a finger up there! How on earth is that thing gonna fit inside?'

'Relax,' Erica soothed her, 'It'll fit just fine once we get you warmed up, and trust me, you'll love the feel of it when we walk back down.' She grinned at Ginny and stroked her ass as she said it.

Garth could see that Ginny remained unconvinced and gently lowered her Shock and Fear slightly, simultaneously increasing her Confidence and Bravery.

'We'll go slow and ease you into it,' he said in a low, but firm voice. 'Erica will start with her fingers and make sure you're well lubricated and in no time we'll get it in. Erica, bend over the rail and drop your shorts, Ginny you stand there to block the view.' The note of command in his voice had them both moving before they even stopped to consider. Garth probed Erica's sopping wet pussy with the plug to lubricate it. Once it was coated in a layer of sticky juices, he gently, but firmly, pushed it into Erica's puckered ass. Erica hissed in delight as her ass closed around the plug.

'Here, you can feel it inside her,' Garth pulled Ginny's hand towards Erica's pussy, urging her to put two fingers inside. Erica groaned as Ginny probed her and shifted the plug from inside her pussy. Watching Ginny closely, Garth could see her Curiosity overcoming her Fear and he decided to increase the pressure a little. With a quick look around, he stuck his hand down the back of her shorts before easing a finger into her ass slowly. He leaned close to her, looked down at Ginny's fingers inside Erica and spoke in a low voice. 'Imagine this feeling ten times over.' Ginny's eyes closed halfway and a gasp escaped her lips as his finger bottomed out inside her, the muscles of her sphincter gripping him tightly.

'Breathe out slowly and focus on relaxing, just let it happen.' Garth pulled on her emotions slowly as she relaxed, the grip her ass had on his fingers relaxing a little. With another look around, he saw they were alone for the moment and decided to act quickly. 'Erica, pull her shorts down and eat her pussy.'

Erica complied and was soon slurping happily away at her friend's swollen lips while Garth gently finger-fucked her ass. He sucked on the plug to lubricate it before gently pushing it against her ass, slowly probing and widening her opening. Ginny seemed oblivious, her head tilted back and eyes closed as Erica steadily licked her towards orgasm. Just before she came, Garth flared his power and pushed the plug inside while she rode the waves of the orgasm.

Voices from down the trail had them scrambling to get their clothes on, but Ginny seemed slightly dazed.

'Wow, that's not what I imagined when I got up the morning.' Ginny said with a wondering voice. 'It didn't hurt at all, at least not enough to feel it, but I feel so, full.'

'I know,' Erica chimed in as she straightened her shorts, pulling them well up into her slit. 'It feels strange to begin with, but once you get used to it and relax, you'll love it!'

'Who knows,' Garth said, 'maybe you'll even let me fuck it eventually.'

Ginny looked down at his cock where the fabric outlined it clearly. 'That thing!? I don't think so, mister, you'd split me open.'

'I thought so too, at first,' Erica said in a stage whisper. 'But when he got it all inside me the first time, I knew I loved anal.' Ginny looked at her doubtfully, but her interest was piqued.

'I see we have some convincing to do,' Garth said to Erica, 'do you girls wanna look at the view some more or should we go back to the hotel and show her what she's missing out on?' Erica's broad smile was all the answer any of them needed.

The walk back down was easy going, except for all the groups of kids and mothers with strollers that streamed up the path. Ginny spent the entire tram ride constantly shifting as her ass grew accustomed to the plug, the unfamiliar pressure producing a host of new sensations for her.

'This is really weird,' she said as she shifted in her seat for the tenth time in a few minutes. 'It's pressing against me from the inside, like I'm being fucked, except I'm not.'

She made a point of walking between Garth and Erica as they made their way up to the room, though judging from the Envy Garth could feel from the clerk at the front desk, he had some clear suspicions about what the three of them would be doing.

'Strip!' Garth commanded once the door was closed behind him. Both girls hastily pulled their clothes off before turning and facing him. He nodded in appreciation at their firm nipples and puffy, red pussy lips, a trickle of moisture coating the inside of Ginny's thigh.

'Good! Now undress me,' Garth commanded after he had dropped the backpack to the floor.

In short order, the three of them were naked, sharing a three-way kiss as he gently probed their bejeweled asses, grinding their pussies onto his thighs. Garth reveled in their attention, hands stroking and squeezing his cock as he played with them.

'Get on the bed, both of you. Eat each other out with Ginny on top.'

Garth watched as they walked to the bed hand in hand, before crawling onto it and settling in a sixty-nine, with Ginny's ass inviting him as he approached. Without another word, he pushed his cock inside her; the juices letting him push straight inside her in one long stroke. After the constant playing they had done all morning, Garth knew he would not last long inside the fiery redhead's pussy. Fucking her with long, even strokes, he pushed on her plug with each thrust, slowly pushing them both towards the much anticipated release. Suddenly, Ginny tensed up and came without warning, her pussy clamping down on his cock in a vice grip. That pushed him over the edge as well, and he pulled her tight as he pumped her full of cum.

Once he had control of his legs again, Garth pulled back, his cock followed by a steady stream of thick, white cum dripping into Erica's waiting mouth.

As he had predicted, Garth's cock did not soften much, and looking at the two girls who were still going at it made him hard again in a flash. 'Erica, get on your stomach. Ginny, watch and learn.' He grinned at the almost child-like enthusiasm they both showed. In no time, Erica was on her stomach, a pillow pushing her hips up to show her swollen pussy and the sparkling green jewel that covered her tight ass.

'Ginny, remove her plug,' he commanded. Ginny watched in fascination as her sphincter slowly opened up to allow the shiny steel plug to exit, before closing in again once it was out.

Erica groaned into the mattress, 'ugh, it's even better when it comes back out, it's almost like a tiny orgasm.' Without being told to, Ginny gently probed Erica's ass, pushing a finger slowly inside her friend as she watched the flesh give way to her digit.

'Straddle her back, Ginny. That way you can open her up for me and watch as I fuck her ass.' Once Ginny was in place and held Erica's cheeks apart for him, Garth slowly started pushing her ass open with his cock. The wrinkled skin of her ass widened and stretched as he slowly, but firmly, pushed inside her. Erica moaned as his head popped inside, the sphincter closing in around him and sheathing his shaft.

'Now watch as I push inside her. Erica, tell Ginny how it feels.'

'I'm sooo full,' Erica groaned into the sheets as he pushed deeper and deeper inside. 'It feels like I'm gonna burst, but I don't. He's stretching me out so good. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!'

Garth held still as her body shook with orgasm, her muscles squeezing and milking him. He was not done yet though, not by far. Ginny slid off her back as he started fucking her in earnest, her eyes wide in disbelief as he thrust into her in long strokes, faster and faster. Her hands worked furiously at her own pussy as she watched her friend get sodomized and panting with pleasure.

Just as Garth could feel his second orgasm closing in, he grabbed Erica's hand and moved it to Ginny's ass. She understood his meaning and slowly started pulling on the plug still nestled inside her friend. Ginny's eyes widened as her ass slowly widened to let go of the plug. With a flare of power, Garth pushed them all over the edge. The room echoed as they all exhaled in exhausted grunts as they came at the same time. Garth lay down across Erica's back as his cock slowly softened insider her ass, cum trickling down her pussy lips and his balls. With one hand, he gently probed Ginny's ass and smiled as she shook with another tiny orgasm.

'That was awesome,' Ginny said some time later, when they were washing up in the bathroom. 'And they way you took all of him, Erica. I'm impressed, damn!' Erica smiled shyly at the praise.

'It took time,' she confessed. 'I trained my ass with a dildo for a long time before I even allowed him to try fucking me.'

Garth only listened with half an ear as they started talking about how Erica had trained, and judging from Ginny's speculative look he figured it would be a fair chance he would get to take her anal virginity in a not too distant future.

1...456789