Bloodlines of Old Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she kissed my knees, "let me show you, let me love you." I could only nod as the hot water surrounded us and her hands resolved my hesitation. She licked my clit and I gasped out. I didn't need the water to lubricate her motions, I was dripping wet the moment she knelt in front of me and asked for permission. She worshipped me in every way that I didn't think I deserved, but I could do no other than to submit to her. She stroked my entrance with her tongue then thrust three fingers into me as I gasped out loud and she used her other hand to hold me up against the glass. I clutched at her hair in a tightening grip that I thought should hurt her, but she only smiled into my pussy as I tried to maintain some sort of control over her motions that were making me come undone.

She continued to slowly finger fuck me as she licked my clit. Even though she was being sensual, it took only seconds before I was close to orgasm. "Please, Charlotte," she pulled out and stroked my thighs as she looked up at me.

"Please what baby?" She was trying to hide her smile, but it didn't work.

"Please, fuck me," I tried to push into her, but she backed her face away. Suddenly she stood and thrust her fingers back into me as she pressed her face into my neck.

"Who do you want to fuck you baby?" she pressed her fingers inside me, but kept them still as I whispered and clutched her neck.

"Please Charlotte," I whimpered as the water drowned out my moan. She curled her fingers inside me and pressed hard against my clit as I shuddered.

"Who do you want to fuck you baby," she nibbled my ear lobe, "tell me, who am I?" I knew she was playing games, but I would be the winner or loser if it meant an earth shattering orgasm. She slowly pulled in and out of me as she awaited my answer.

"Charlotte," I held myself up on her neck as her power oozed the ability to keep me in this sexual lingo. She pulled back her hand as I followed her motions mourning the loss of her inside me. She easily wrapped her hands around my thighs and lifted my body up. I felt the glass against my back as the hot water seemed cold compared to her body. She pressed into me and I felt the familiar pressure of her flesh against my pussy. I glanced down with confusion. She smiled and kissed me passionately.

I looked down as my body hovered over the long phallic object that was prominent from her entrance. "But where, how," she silenced me as she let my body weight slowly impale myself on her newly displayed member. I screamed out at the size of her. She held me, fully inside me, and pressed on.

"Who do you want to fuck you baby?" her question could have been anything and I would have agreed to it.

"Please, Charlotte, I love you, fuck me baby, fuck me mate," it was the first time I had called her mate since we met. The implication rocked her core in time with my beating heart and need. I was certain the glass on my back would break with how hard she was thrusting into me now. I screamed out within a few thrusts and so did she. We both relented juices into one another and sighed as my feet slowly met the ground again.

We collapsed to the floor together and held each other in the moment. The hot water started to turn cold and I knew we had been in the shower too long. She reached to turn off the water then pulled me out and sensually dried my naked body off. I remained clutching her neck as if it was a lifeline to my breathing. She urged me back to the bed as I whimpered against her control. I closed my eyes and let Luna guide me to the most content sleep I had ever had. We laid entangled as she pulled a blanket over our bodies. She kissed my cheek several times before settling me on top of her.

"So what does this mean?" I asked her, as I played with her stomach muscles. She tensed for a moment, then relaxed.

"It means Luna has blessed me, us, with each other. You are my better half and I can't live without you, just as you cannot live without me," her words were meant to solidify something. I didn't want to admit that I also wanted to commit myself to her. We were so different on so many levels, but she seemed to think it was a good thing to be so different.

"I don't know how you can trust something you've never seen," I leaned up on my elbow to look at her. She stroked between my breasts as she bit her lip.

"I cannot see my feelings for you, I cannot see the wind, I cannot see the songs on the radio, but I can feel them all. Just as you know you feel this too. Why do you keep fighting this, we were made for each other, made to start a family, made to lead the pack which is just our bigger family," she was so gentle and sincere. I teared up.

"Because I don't know what family means, I thought family meant always being there no matter what, always willing to come, to help, to tell you what you didn't want to hear, not to hang you out to dry when you need them most," I was thinking of how my parents and siblings let Nana's life continue on without them in it until she died. I could never do that to someone who I thought was family, it was why I had given up school and made it a point to see Nana. She didn't deserve to be an outcast in her final moments. I could always go back to school, but I could never talk to Nana again.

"We have the same idea of family mate, I will always be there for you, always help you, always tell you when you're being a brat," I wanted to interrupt her, but she silenced me with a kiss before continuing. "And I will always need you to do the same, that is why Luna has blessed us, she made us, for us."

"Then why have my parents disowned me? Disowned Nana in her final moments?" I clasped her hand in mine, trying to focus on words over her touch. Would her skin always ignite a burning void in me?

"Your parents have made several mistakes, but they never wanted to hurt you, hopefully you know that," she squeezed my hands in hers.

"Then how could they treat Nana like that, leave her alone, and not tell me about this?" I melted into her side and willed out a shaky breath. Suddenly she was up off the bed and pacing nude.

"How did I not see it?!" She screamed and punched clear through one of my walls.

"Hey!" I wanted to accost her actions that I would have to pay for, but she was over me in an instant.

"Your parents, never told you about our kind, never helped Nana cross over?" It seemed rhetorical, but she raised her eyebrows in question.

"No, you said something about it the first day when you," I blushed thinking of her taking me so harshly and passionately over the desk in her house. "Before you fucked me, you said someone told you I was apprenticed, but I still don't know what that means." Her wolf howled through her human form. She stroked my cheek with a protruding claw she barely held back as she shook with control.

"I do now," her eyes shifted to wolf, then back again, "And it puts everything in place. Luna couldn't have picked a better mate for me." I was still confused, but crumbled with her kiss. She smiled sinisterly, "And I know who the traitor is."