All Comments on 'Blooming Flower Ch. 01 - The Cabin'

by Rebeltech

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RebeltechRebeltechover 4 years agoAuthor
The Author's response

Hey,

As a first time author it's great to get feedback. Thanks for spending the time to tell me what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad for a first effort

I know it’s hard for a new author to slow down and develops a sense of pace for a story. Usually first timers tend to have the entire story already in their head and rush to get to the conclusion. But those who have been writing for a while understand that you begin the story with a small idea, and let the story take you where it does. I’m sure that each story after this began to grow and take on a life of their own. Hopefully you will continue to write and post new adventures. Having someone read over the story prior to posting will always catch little mistakes you may have missed. And then you read it over to yourself and see if the story reveals new details to you that may need to be added.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Only two mistakes... 1) after they finished she asked her husband about doing it again..his reply should have included...as long as I'm included and can watch..nothing separate behind my back 2) He just shared his wife and allowed her to have a super hot erotic fuck..he was horny and she told him no.. he could have sex he had to wait...well fuck that shit.. after what he just did for her he should not even ask..just take her and NEVER EVER take no for an answer..she's a bitch for treating hubby that way and he should have reclaimed her regardless of what she said..he deserved it !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebeltech@Rebeltech
Just posting stories that I've written. I'm hopeful that other people might enjoy them.