Blooming Flower Ch. 01 - The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom let go and shuddered inside her as Daisy bounced up and down on him, moaning till she reached her peak. "Oh God. Oh fuck Yes".

Leo watched on while Tom filled her and she smiled through the orgasm on top of him. It was everything he wanted. He knew he might like it, but never this much. It was pretty clear that Daisy was enjoying her adventure too. She slowly moved off and sat next to Tom on the sofa, she kissed him and headed for the bathroom.

"If you ever want to do that again, let me know." Tom said as she moved out of site.

"Oh, I will. Don't worry about that" Daisy said.

Tom, pulled back on his trousers as she watched Daisy walk out of site.

"As long as you're okay with that Leo."

"Sure, she seemed to enjoy it." Leo responded.

Before Daisy returned, he was gone. Leo had made sure that he had her number as he left. She walked out of the shower in her towel and sat on the sofa where Leo had now sat. She sighed heavily as she leaned against him.

"that. was. goooood" She said to Leo. "Did you enjoy it too?"

"Oh yeah. You looked so good taking his dick." Leo responded. "You want to have a second tonight?"

"Hummm. I think I'm good." She teased. "I know you want me, but, not letting you have me will drive you mad."

"Not fair." Leo laughed.

"Yeah, that's why you love it!" She giggled.

Leo knew it wasn't going to be the last time that he would let Daisy have some fun. It seemed that she was ready to have a few adventures of her own.

12