All Comments on 'Blow'

by MistressDyvia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GhostBlood113GhostBlood113about 3 years ago

Okay, I will like to first start with some good things about the story. I gave it five stars because I liked the story itself and where it was going. I found it very interesting.

Unfortunately, this is where I will have to give you the bad news… It was really short, it got my dick hard, but not enough to make it fully erect. Which brings me to my next problem, there were no actual blow scenes… It was a Sex book with no sex… If the goal was to give the readers blue balls, you have succeeded.

There was no climax to the actual store either. It did that cliffhanger thing, by saying - “He could be a girl or he may go back to his normal life, who knows!” MC “But what I do know is, I'm going to go to sleep!” That's pretty much the ending…

I didn't see too many grammar problems, but I did see this: (Did you see the luck on her face?). Unless this was intentional?

The only thing would say is, add, make it longer and not feel rushed… I'm only okay with Cliffhangers when it is going to be more the story, but when it is the end, it leaves a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your story, its always good to see a bad boy become a good girl. The story was a bit short, i think if you was to write another it should be his transformation over the year.

The 3rd story could be a follow on from this night as he has not learned his lesson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistressDyvia@MistressDyvia
Mind Control, feminization, BDSM... themes found in much of my writing. Patreon for early access and some fun exclusives for free and paid members! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23024772 (seriously check the pinned post at the top of the page! Connect with me, or follow ...